- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Exams are over, updates shall commence more regularly now.

Standing on the purple rubber dildo, James surveyed his surrounding and saw nothing but lubricants and condoms, and even a crumpled tissue with some semen on it. James traveled down the length of the gigantic fake penis, remembering the time he and his parents unknowingly had together.



Reaching the purple head, James slid carefully down into the indent that was the didlo's urethra, and found he could lay in it quite comfortably. He contemplated staying there until his mother came back from work, as she always got back before his father, but realized he may not be saved from the depths of her vagina by a condom the second time.

James began to climb back up when the thud of footsteps became audible. He heard the door open. There was no way his parents could have been home already, it was far too soon..

The footsteps approached, James frantically tried to get himself off of the giant dildo to try to get the attention of whoever was in the room, when the door abruptly opened, sending James back into the fake indent of a urethra.

A giant hand entered, and grabbed the dildo by its base, and it and James were lifted into the air. The dildo tilted upwards, trapping james in the little cubby urethra. The head of the penis came up tot he face of... his sister.

Jennifer looked at him with a smile. James began to yell but her only response was opening her mouth wide, revealing her huge teeth and titanic tongue. Her tongue came out and licked the head of the dildo, grabbing James in its saliva along the way. He watched in horror as the tongue began to go back into her mouth, when he was suddenly brought upwards and wiped onto her upper lip.

James lay trapped in his sister Jennifer's saliva on her lip, and watched as she licked the entire dildo over and over again. She got onto the bed and pulled off her jeans and threw them to the floor, and put her hand into her panties and began to finger herself, holding the dildo in her left hand.

She stuck the dildo into her mouth, and James rubbed off of her lip onto the top of the dildo and watched as she sucked on it. James was near the base of the dildo, and came closer and closer to her giant lips as she moved it back and forth in her mouth.

She abruptly stopped and pulled her panties to her knees. Laying down, she moved the dildo down towards her clean shaven vagina. James was seeing his experiences with his parents all over again, but this time with his sister. She pushed the head of the dildo into her vagina, moaning.

James watched as his sister's pussy came closer , engulfing the dildo. James took a ddep breath as he was submerged into his sister. He was pulled from the dildo andwas thrust into her juices, and he was pushed further and further into her pussy with every thrust of the dildo. He was pushed against and jabbed by the purple cock over and over, and was being squeezed by Jennifer's vaginal walls.

James felt his sister's pussy tighten against the dildo and it began pushing him further and faster. James new what was about to happen, and was completely powerless.

The dildo exited for one last time and the trembling walls that were crushing him were suddnly gone as he was thrust forward to the opening of her vagina, where he lay stuck to her pussy lips in her stickiness. They both layed there for a few minutes until Jennifer rose to her feet and pulled up her panties, pushing James against them and her vagina. They began to move, James could not see through her pink panties, but he could soon hear the running of water and assumed Jennifer was cleaning off her juices from the dildo.

She walked about the house a bit more, then James was pulled from her along with her panties, stuck to the panties in her cum. He was thrown into her hamper next to her huge, reeking socks. He tried his best to ignore it, and only hoped he would somehow be able to escape before his mother returned home and did a load of laundry.

Chapter End Notes:

Long time to get this chapter up, I think this story will only last maybe another 2 chapters at most.