- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will go through this chapter soon to fix as many spelling and grammatical errors as I can.

 

 

 

Above him James saw his mother wipe her chin and lick her hand. Neither of his parents noticed that he and some semen had fallen into the bra on the bed. Above him, James' parents licked off the remaining cum on their bodies before laying down next to each other. James and the bra got kicked to the end of the bed, where he lay caked in drying cum inside the purple bra cup.

James struggled long and hard to get out of this cum prison. He couldn't stop thinking about how he was on his dad's dick and was trapped in his cum, that he was inside his mother.

He couldn't stop thinking about how he wanted to do it again.

He freed his right arm and used it to break off more cum. Eventually he fell free from his prison, landing in the middle of the bra with bits of dried semen around him. He climbed the fabric, as he reached the top his parents both got up, almost knocking him back into the cup. He jumped off of the braw's edge and onto the bed a fair distance below, landing softly on the bed sheets.

His parents were supposed to be heading out for the day, so he knew he was safe on the bed now. James couldn't jump from the bed to the floor, so he decided he would make his way to his parents' night stand. He began his journey up the uneven sheets of the bed, when he saw his naked mother come back into the room from the bathroom. She turned around, revealing the wonderful pussy and ass cheeks that instantly gave him an erection.

James stared, and reached for his own cock when she started to bend over. She was going to sit on the bed. She was going to sit on him. James turned and ran the opposite direction, he was close to the middle of the bed where he would be out of the way of the giant ass.

He was wrong, his mother's wonderful ass and pussy came crashing down in front of him, she had sat further back on the bed than he thought she would. In front of him now was his mom's gigantic pussy lips, and on both sides were her collosal inner thighs. He looked up and saw she was doing her makeup with a little hand mirror, so he approached her vagina.

He stood at the line where the two lips met, and placed his hand on it. It was incredibly hot, and James came without even touching his cock, he fell forward into her vagina, licking and carressing. A shadow came over him, he turned to see a huge and going towards him. James fell onto his stomach and the large hand moved up and down on the vagina, rubbing it and scartching it before retreating.

James stayed flat until she left, and he continued his quest to the nightstand. It took him a long time to get there, and when he did he had no idea as to what to do. He saw the droor to the stand was slightly open, so he carefully dropped into the droor. He peered around the inside, and found a huge cylindrical object with many uneven lines protruding from it. He climbed up the rubbery surface and realized what it was. He had found his mom's dildo.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter really slowed down, but don't worry it will pick up again soon enough., trust me.