- Text Size +

James didn't know how long this went on for. Minutes? An hour? James didn't know, in that point in time he knew nothing but the warmth of his mom's pussy walls and his father's pool of precum. James had cum many times from the stimulation, mixing his cum in with the pool he floated in. He found himself licking his arms clean of precum, and he was lightheaded. He knew he couldn't last long inside of the condom, the stench of precum filled his lungs with every breath and the air was scarce inside the latex shield.

He could hear his mother moaning in pleasure, and at times her walls would push against him even harder. James thought this would be the end of him, dying atop the cock that had shot him out as cum. As his air got to lower levels, his vision faded, but he was suddenly greeted by light as the cock pulled out of the dark vagina. His mother's ass went out of view as she turned around and got on her hands and knees. His father's hand entered his blurry vision, and a few seconds later fresh air filled his lungs as the latex condom was pulled off of the huge shaft. 

'What?' James thought with slight disappointment, 'is dad going to cum or what?'

Answering Jame's thoughts, his mom's ass came back into view. Stroking his cock, his dad moved closer to her ass and laid the bottom of his cock against her clean, puckered asshole. He began to move it up and down, rubbing his cock with her soft, round cheeks and anus. As his cock moved down her ass, James would occasionally get a view of the canyon that was his mother's ass hole. He stared in awe and couldn't help but get another erection.

His father picked up speed, James could feel his dad's cock trembling through the pool of precum, and with one last hard thrust, James was sent flying into the air on a tidal wave of his dad's cum. James fell downward, and landed in a line of cum that went over his mom's ass hole. He looked around frantically, and saw that another tsunami of cum was about to land on him, and there was no way he could move.

The wave hit him, filling his mouth and covering his entire body in the sticky, white cum. He could feel himself moving with the large glob of cum, and managed to "swim" his way to the surface of the cum line. He could see his dad's giant cock, twitching and squirting out more cum like a giant erupting skyscraper. He was amazed at the size of his dad's balls, and couldn't help checking out the nicely shaved testicles that hung below the gigantic member. Looking down he could see the cum he was in was dribbling down towards him mom's wet vaginal lips. He looked up to see his dad looking directly at him.

James waved his arms, frantic to be found, but instead his father smiled and brought his huge cock down to James. The head of the penis pressed against the skin in between the vagina and his mom's ass hole, and dragged upwards, accumulating cum and James himself on his pulsating head.

A giant hand came down, and wiping close to the dribble of cum that James was on, took the cum and deposited it into his dad's mouth. Terror came over James. Was his father about to eat him while he was trapped in his semen? The giant hand lowered again, it came closer and closer...

 

"Hey, save some for me!"

His mother had turned around was looking hungrily at the glob of cum James was on. His mother opened her huge, cavernous mouth, and moved in to suck the delicious white fluid from her husband's cock. As James was about to enter her mouth, the glob of semen he was on fell downward, and instead hit his mother's chin with a faint splat. The cum continued to ooze down her face, looking up, James could see his mother's giant tongue licking her lips, cleaning the cum off of them. Her giant tongue came down in an attempt to lick the dribble that was on her face, but James and his cum ride was too far down for it to reach.

James along with his dad's semen dropped off of her chin, and landed in a purple bowl. Being a curious boy, James had gone through his mother's underwear, and knew there was only one article of clothing she had that was this purple: her bra.

Chapter End Notes:

I know this is not as long as it probably should be, I have trouble making longer chapters. Don't worry, just because the chapters are short doesn't mean I intend on trying to end it quickly.I am also trying to leave each chapter on a sort of cliffhangar to try to keep people interested.

I appreciate if you point out errors or flaws in description or storyline, I'll do my best to fix it myself but if you see something or would like to make a suggestion about my writing, just let me know.