- Text Size +

Jame's mother sat down next to his father. clinging to his mothers left arm, James saw his father's large member growing in anticipation for something he didn't want to think about.

 

"Jame smust have set his alarm accidentally again.." His mother said

"Ah, can't be helped I suppose. Not to seem too eager but, where were we..?"

 

His mother giggled  and the arm he was on lurched forward. Looking down the length of the arm James could see it was heading directly for the gigantic penis that was attached to his father. She gripped his girth, and his father let out a sigh. The arm began moving up and down. James couldn't believe it, his mother was giving a handjob, and he had front row seats to the entire thing.

As the speed began to pick up, James felt his grip giving way, and eventaully stumbled downwards towards the action. He frantically struggled, but it was no use. He ended up right beside his fathers' penis, still on his mother's hand. He was being rubbed against his father's shaft, and couldn't help but get a massive erection himself. With a final, strong upwards thrust, James was thrown into the air and landed on the head of his father's huge penis, where he lay on his back in a pool of precum. His mother got up and his father reached for his cock, stroking it up and down, increasing the amount of precum that was covering his own son.

below him, james saw the urethra open to release more natural lube, and feared he would fall into it and become trapped. He realized that was the least of his worries when his mother returned with a condom in her hand, smiling.

 

James watched in horror as she began to unwrap the condom carefully, giggling as she did so. James tried to move, but was firmly glued to the head of his father's penis by his precum. He looked up to see the giant latex shaft descending upon him. Suddenly he had a hard time hearing anything other than his own heart and the the pulse that made the giant penis throb beneath him. 

 

Through the condom, he could barely see his mother pulling off her panties and top seductively. He reached for his own penis and began to masturbate. He closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of the precum around him and the thought of his naked mother. He opened his eyes a moment later to be greeted by a blurry view of what was a close up of his mother's vagina.

He looked up towards their faces, they were smiling at each other. As they began to go in for a long and intimate kiss, James' mother's hips began to lower onto the head of the penis he was trapped on.

Her vaginal lips got closer and closer, until they were parting, giving James a good view of where it was he was going. He was sumberged in darkness and extreme warmth.