- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back at this one again.

“Mom I think two is my limit” Jake said in regard to his mother suggesting she shrink him a third time through sexual means. He was seated on the tip of his mother's index finger, the bumpy ridges of his mother's finger beneath him.

 

“Nonsense” Amy said with a smile, bringing him upwards so that her giant green iris swallowed up his entire field of view. “You don't think you're mother can get Jake Jr. to stand at attention again?”

 

Jake blushed as his mother talked about his penis, about giving him an erection. He shifted his seat a bit. “No, I am definitely not saying that” Jake started with a laugh, as if he could even resist the titanic body of his curvaceous mother, “All I’m saying is, I need a bit of a.....recharge, before we try again anyways mom.”

 

Amy's smile changed to a frown. “How long?” She pouted with him, her lower lip quivering a bit as her eyes drooped.

 

“Just a few hours or so Mom, geez.....”

 

“Fine, but make no mistake teeny boy” she brought him to her full red lips and whispered,”You and I aren't nearly done having our fun yet.”

 

Jake swallowed, a bit nervous, but he also felt his chest flutter with a burst of excitement at his mother's seductive words.

 

“O-okay” Jake said, nodding, a quiver in his voice, “could-could we maybe um, go, uh, downstairs?”

 

Amy smiled affectionately down at her nearly microscopic son. It did wonders for her self esteem to see how much power just her words had over him.

 

This kid is truly attracted to me, and a little bit scared too....

 

Amy giggled. “Sure sweetie.”

 

She straightened her finger out so that it was level with her palm and allowed Jake to walk inwards, toward the center of her hand.

 

“Hold on hon” she told him as she closed her fingers around him protectively.

 

Jake watched, struck with awe as his mother's giant fingers curled inward, forming a giant arching cave of flesh overhead. He whistled, his new size was definitely a more drastic change than his other shrinks before.

 

Amy carried her son gently downstairs, attempting to make her footfalls as light as possible so as not to shake him too much. She walked into the kitchen and set her hand down on the table in it's center, opening her palm and laying it flat.

 

Jake stood and walked off of his mother's hand, dropping a few feet, (from his perspective) to the hardwood surface below.

 

Amy took her hand away and admired her tiny son. She felt herself smiling as she watched him explore his surroundings, it was truly adorable to her, and only made her want to get back to interacting intimately with him sooner.

 

“So how's everything look from down there?” she asked, her voice booming.

 

“Uh.....big?” Jake shouted up at his mother.

 

She giggled, grabbing a salt shaker.

 

“Oh no! Look out, it's the evil salt monster!” she said in a mock frightened tone.

 

Jake was unimpressed. He stood with his hands on his hips as his mother moved the giant salt shaker around him, mimicking dinosaur sounds as she did.

 

“Mom, seriously?” Jake said, crossing his arms.

 

“Hey I'm just trying to have fun squirt!” she said playfully.

 

“I'm hungry!” Jake shouted impatiently.

 

Amy sighed. “Fine.”

 

She turned and walked to the pantry, stepping inside, she began rummaging through it's contents before returning to the table and setting all the ingredients out in front of her son. She began to assemble a sandwich, meat, cheese, lettuce, mayo, and mustard were all placed or spread on a single slice of bread. That's when Amy had her idea.

 

“Jake?” she started, looking up from her nearly completed meal.

 

“What?” Jake asked, a bit uneasy at her tone of voice.

 

“I want you to climb on my sandwich.”

 

Jake was taken aback.

 

“What!? Why!?” He said, surprised.

 

“Because I want to know what it feels like to have my son in mouth.”

 

Well she's honest at least.

 

“Mom, I don't think that's such a good idea...” Jake said, a bit nervous.

 

“Please honey? For me?” she pleaded, “I just think it'll be amazing, to have you, so tiny, in my mouth, honey I know it's weird......”

 

Jake sighed, she seemed kinda desperate.

 

“Okay, fine...”

“Really!?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh thank you sweetie!”

 

“Just don't chew me?”

 

“Of course not!”

 

“Or swallow-”

 

“I won't!”

 

“Or digest-”

 

“Okay!”

 

Jake swallowed nervously as his mother's giant fingers drifted toward him.

 

She pinched his waist between her fingernails and carried him over to the sandwich, licking her lips hungrily.

 

“Okay hon, just relax and try to enjoy yourself.”

 

Jake snorted. “Right...” he wasn't to thrilled to be part of his mother's sandwich.

 

As she deposited him into a squirt of mayonnaise and sealed him in with the second slice if bread, Jake rolled onto his side and tore a piece of turkey free and stuffed it in his mouth.

 

Jake felt gravity shift as the sandwich was lifted. He was able to see through a small space between the bread and meat, he saw his mother's grinning face.

 

“Oh I'm so hungry!” She said, giggling. “I sure am glad I have this sandwich, strange that I haven't seen Jake all day!”

 

Jake groaned. Seriously mom?” he muttered.

 

“Oh well! Guess he'll miss out on having one of these delicious sandwiches!”

 

Her mouth gaped open wide, saliva connecting her tongue to the roof of her mouth.

 

Jake suddenly felt very worried about his decision to let his mother try this.

 

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea....