- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things get pretty kinky between Jake and his mother in this chapter, you have been warned, I don't want to see any shit about it in the reviews either.

Amy felt strange, almost out of place as she stood in the doorway of her bathroom. Her son was on the bed across the room, from here, even with his tiny size, she could tell he was awestruck, mostly from shock she guessed, but it couldn't hurt that she had such a shapely body.

 

“What do you think sweetheart?” She asked, a bit nervous, but curious to see her son's reaction.

 

“Mom please don't do this!” Jake said immediately, he turned and faced away, not wanting to look upon his mother in such a way, he knew if he did it wouldn't take long before she had complete control over him.

 

This stupid thing, he started while staring at his crotch, does half my thinking for me after all.

 

“But sweetie don't you think your mommy looks good?” She asked sincerely, worried maybe she had gone too far with this. She felt she'd made to rash a decision, spurned on by the heat of the moment.

 

“Of course you do, you know you do mom...” Jake answered honestly.

 

“Then why won't you look at me baby?” She asked, approaching him, running a warm finger down his back gently.

 

“Because this isn't right Mom, and you know it, and because you still haven't worked out how to fix me, and yet you're still trying to make me smaller.”

 

Amy sighed and walked to her desk.

 

Jake turned and watched her, trying to keep his eyes off of her large rear in her tiny lace panties.

 

She returned with a small clear vial with a colorless liquid inside, topped by a sliver cap.

 

“Here” she said, placing it in front of him. It tipped and sunk into the mattress.

 

“What is it?” Jake asked, approaching the vial which was easily twice his height.

 

“The antidote...the cure...” she said, a bit of sadness in her voice.

 

“You had it already?” He asked, astonished, looking up at her.

 

She nodded, her eyes glistening with the starts of tears. “Yes, I'm...I'm so sorry hon....It's just....I saw how small you were...you were so adorable and I had always wanted another baby....and...and I....”

 

She burst into tears, never having felt more awful than she did now, standing half naked before her shrunken son in an attempt to incite a chemical reaction within his body.

 

Jake watched her fall to her knees, the act shaking his world. His mother began to sob uncontrollably. He realized she'd been just as confused about all this as he was.

 

“Mom....mom it's okay....I'm not mad...” Jake said truthfully.

 

It took a moment, but Amy managed to stop sobbing. “You.....you're not?” she asked, a slight quiver in her voice.

 

“No” Jake said with a small smile, “No I’m not mad at you Mom.”

 

“Oh Jake...” she scooped him up instantly and pressed her gigantic lips into his tiny naked body.

 

“Mom! Mom! It's okay!” Jake said, squirming as his mother's warm lips covered his entire form.

 

“I'm sorry sweetheart it's just....I've done so much to you and you still....”

 

“Mom, how can I stay mad at you when you give me reasons like that for.....doing what you did?”

 

Jake sighed, “So no....I’m....I’m not mad....not at you.....maybe at myself....I dunno...”

 

Amy stood quickly, now covering herself. “Let's get you back to normal.” She pinched the vial and was about to return to her desk.

 

“W-wait...” Jake started, a bit confused that he'd spoken up at all.

 

His mother turned to face him, confused and curious. “Yes?” she asked.

 

“We......well......there's no rush is there? You still need to study me?” he said, not quite as sternly and assuredly as he'd hoped he'd be able to.

 

Amy positively beamed at her son. She walked over to him and knelt before him, so tiny and cute, and gigantic grin on her face. She reached for him and rubbed his tiny cheek affectionately. “You sure baby?”

 

He felt her loving touch, her warm skin on his cheek. “For you I am Mom.” He decided finally. He was willing to do anything for her, not that some small part of him at the back of his mind didn't enjoy the thought of his giant mother teasing him sexually, as wrong as that sounded.

 

She applied a bit more pressure, shoving him to the bed. “Well then...” she started, her arousal back again thanks to her caring son, “Let's get you smaller!”

 

Jake instantly stiffened at that, his mother giggled.

 

“It doesn't take much does it?”

 

Jake thought for a moment and decided to play along, “Not when someone as beautiful as you says it.” He smiled.

 

She gave him a caring look, and then switched to a much more seductive one, licking her lips.

 

“Now let's see...” she started, standing up and running her hands slowly along her curves, “Is my son a titman?” She leaned forward and pressed her mounds together, letting them sway back and forth. “Or?” She stood back up and turned around. “An Assman?” She bent forward and wiggled her hips, she felt both of her massive cheeks jiggling as the bounced and shook rhythmically.

 

To this, Jake gave an audible moan of pleasure. Amy smiled.

 

“Ass it is.” She smiled.

 

Without delay she immediately sat backwards on her son.

 

Jake gasped in surprise and pleasure as his mother's already titanic ass began to grow larger as it descended on him. The moment it made contact he felt the intense heat her body was making, especially warm down here, it would seem his mother was just as excited as he was.

 

He immediately began to lick, kiss and bite the cheek that he'd been pressed against. His mother began to wiggle her ass back and forth, scraping him across the bed with her butt. Jake bit into his mother's supple flesh intensely, pressing his cock into her warm skin as his mother continued to dominate him with her ass.

 

Amy giggled as she felt his tiny attempts at enjoying himself. His kisses, licks and bites actually felt surprisingly good beneath her. She began to bounce up and down repeatedly, her son being jostled around beneath her.

 

Jake gasped as his mother's ass raised and then fell upon him, he bounced off of the mattress and collided with it, before it forced him back down and repeated the process.

 

“Having fun down there sweetie?” Amy asked, stopping to press her giant ass upon her son. She felt his affectionate kisses and smiled.

 

She grinded him back and forth for awhile before finally standing and turning around. She saw the pleasure on his face as he laid in the crater she'd made in her bedsheets.

 

“Well someone had fun” she said, poking his erection.

 

He squirmed at her touch and she giggled. She leaned closer.

 

“It doesn't look like you shrunk at all” she said, curiously. “Maybe it's only when you....” She grinned, winking at him.

 

“We'll have to do something about that then won't we?” she asked, she leaned closer, licking her lips.

 

“Wait mom, what are you-oh-Ohhhhh....” Jake moaned and squirmed as he felt his mother's giant lips close around the head of his cock. “Oh god mom...”

 

She giggled as she sucked on him, the vibrations stimulating his cock even more.

 

He bursted into her mouth in seconds, her ass having done most of the work already.

 

She giggled again, licking her lips and swallowing. “That was fast.”

 

When she'd opened her eyes he had already shrunk.

 

“And so was that.

She scooped him up, cradling him in her hands, though she only needed one for his tiny body.

 

“Your just under a half inch now hon” Amy said excitedly.

 

Jake examined himself as his breathing slowed. It was true, his mother was even bigger now.

 

“How much smaller can I get?” he said aloud with wonder, and slight fear.

 

“We're going to find out” his mother said with a smile.