- Text Size +

Jake stared in a mix of wonder and fear at his mothers giant toes.

 

Her soles resting flat on the table, Amy judged the reaction her son was having. She gave her toes a slight wiggle, and then watched in amusement as her son's tiny eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

 

I think he REALLY likes my feet, She thought, smiling. Strangely enough, she found she once again enjoyed the idea of her tiny son at her feet. She bit her lip, scooting her feet toward her son as she did so.

 

“Jakey Please?” She whined, wiggling her toes, knowing from his previous reaction she had over him.

 

Jake stared at them, those giant, puffy digits, he imagined how warm they must be.

 

God stop! That's your mother!

 

“Mom I don't.....I don't think that's a good idea?” Jake said, sounding more like a question than an answer.

 

“And why not? Your mother works very hard you know, to keep you clothed and fed, and now all she's asking is a little foot rub, is that really so much?” She pointed her toe at him for affect, scrunching her sole. Secretly she also enjoyed seeing his small size compared to her foot as well.

 

Jake sighed, he wanted desperately to tell his mother that it wasn't that he found her toes so repulsive that he didn't want to do this, in fact, it was the exact opposite. He was afraid if he got anywhere near her big feet these new feelings of attraction and arousal might surface for his mother to see, and wouldn't that be fun to explain? Little did he know, his mother was having the same feelings on the opposite end of the spectrum.

 

“Mom....I just....” Jake started after a great deal of thought with nothing new to show for it.

 

His mother's playful smile faded and her eyes began to glisten with welling tears.

 

“Are they really so gross Jake? Have I been that bad to you?”

 

Jake sighed, feeling guilty for denying his mother her simple request.

 

She slid her feet off of the table and collected her notes.

 

“Maybe I'll just go upstairs, that way my big ugly feet won't bother you anymore.” She stood and began to slip her shoes back on.

 

“Mom....stop......I'll do it...” Jake said slowly, he faked a smile and hoped his concern wouldn't show through.

 

“Really? Oh Jake, thank you!” She said happily, kicking her shoes back off again and propping her feet back up on the table, her toes wiggling in excitement and anticipation.

 

Jake smiled for her, but wanted nothing more to be anywhere but here at the moment.

 

He swallowed as her giant bare feet once again rested themselves in front of him. Their odor was strong, not altogether foul, just a mix of her natural foot odor and whatever body lotion she'd rubbed on them recently. Jake stifled a cough and proceeded forward.

 

Amy giggled in excitement as her son approached her feet.

 

“Oh this is going to be so fun!” She exclaimed, clapping her hands like a young girl.

 

Jake neared her wrinkled sole.

 

Well....guess I’d better start here...

 

Jake reached forward slowly, hesitantly, just the sight of his small hand against the massive backdrop of his mother's sole enough to send a tingle of pleasure through his body, he felt his crotch stir. His hand made contact with her warm sole and he felt her shudder.

 

Amy had to strain to keep from moaning. Just the thought, knowing her tiny son was actually touching her feet was enough to send an electrifying signal throughout her body, she felt her crotch heat up.

 

“Oh wow...” she muttered, giggling.

 

Jake ran his hand in circles, mimicking the same with his other hand, spreading them over the hot flesh of his mother's sole. Her plush flesh sunk under the pressure of his hands. Jake felt his heart starting to beat rapidly. His mother let a low moan escape her lips.

 

“Oh......just like that sweetie....”

 

Jake felt his cock harden, in the heat of the moment he decided to lean forward, he pressed his lips into her soft skin, inhaling as he did so. He began to suck on the wrinkles of her sole, the salty taste and sour smell not bothering him in the slightest.

 

“Oh Jake.....” Amy moaned, she felt his tiny lips press into her foot, envisioning him worshiping her feet, she ran a hand down to her crotch and began to massage herself through her tight jeans. “Jake.....baby....oh sweetheart....” she began to twist her body, writhing slowly over the couch.

 

His mother's moaning encouragement only fueled his desires to continue. Jake began to lick hungrily at his mother's salty wrinkled sole. He pressed his crotch forward, his stiffening cock digging into the hot flesh of his mother's foot.

 

Amy pointed her foot downwards, her son now trapped beneath her toes.

 

Jake gasped as his mother's foot suddenly crashed down on him, pinning him against the table. His cock still jutted upward, probing his mothers many wrinkles, his face now planted between her big and second toe. A bit of toe jam smeared off on his face as Amy grinded her toes over him, twisting her foot over the hardwood table.

 

Jake lapped hungrily between his mother's toes, eagerly licking at the salty sweat now accumulating between them.

 

Amy rhythmically began to rub her sole over him, back and forth, over and over. Jake moaned and squirmed as her flesh ran over his cock repeatedly, her skin pumping his member.

 

“Oh god...mom...wait!” Jake cried, suddenly realizing this “foot rub” was going to far.

 

Amy grinned as she heard her son cry out for her to stop. She pretended not to hear and continued, quickening and then slowing the motions of her feet to maximize the pleasure for her son.

 

Jake continued to protest, not wanting to become sexually involved with his mother, when suddenly he felt it again. The cramping.

 

“Mom wait! Stop!” Jake cried, now in fear, realizing that his arousal was causing him to shrink once again. He tried to wriggle free but his mother held him firmly against the table.

 

Amy continued, faster and faster, applying more pressure on her son's tiny cock as she did so, giggling, knowing how good she was making him feel with her feet.

 

Jake felt it, the mixture of cramping and the sudden pleasure building up to the tip of his cock, they happened at the same time. He screamed, firing off his load into his mothers warm sole, while at the same time he dwindled down to a mere inch in height.

 

Amy was more than amused and intrigued as she lifted her foot to her face, giggling as she found that Jake had effectively stuck himself to her foot.

 

“Amazing! It's not just anger that shrinks you! It's arousal too! High levels of testosterone!” She peeled him out of his love juices. “Just how small can you get Jake? I think we need to test that in order to understand the formula completely.

 

And it doesn't help that he keeps getting more adorable every time he shrinks, Amy thought to herself as she examined her tiny son.

 

Jake was sweaty, his chest heaving as his mother suggested that she should continue shrinking him for testing purposes.

 

“You want me to keep getting smaller!? Are you crazy Mom!”

 

“Relax honey, I’ll be here to care for you! I imagine it can only get easier as you get smaller, I’m interested in seeing how small you can actually get!” Amy smiled down at her son, enthusiastic about continuing to shrink her son. “Besides....” she started, eyeing him closely as a mischievous grin spreads across her face, “Now that I know how to get you smaller, there isn't much you can do is there?” she giggles.

 

Jake stared wide eyed at his mother, now bigger than before, she was positively intimidating now.

 

“Mom please....you're scaring me...I don't want to get any smaller....”

 

Amy saw the fear on his tiny face, heard it in his voice. She loved it. How scared he was, how tiny he looked in her palm, how easy it would be for her to just.....end him. It was a strange and electrifying thought that sent a tingling sensation throughout her body. She shivered. She'd just thought about ending her son's life and it had...excited her.

 

She gazed down at him,a feeling of hunger swept over her and she had to fight not to lick her lips. “Sorry sweetheart, but Mommy needs to test her experiment.”

 

With that, she closed her fingers around him, standing, gathering her notes, she headed upstairs quickly, anticipation for how she would get him to shrink next welling up inside her, she felt her crotch get pleasantly warm again.

 

She entered her room, setting her son gently on her bed.

 

“Shrink for me sweetie” she said.

 

“Mom please, what happens if I get too small!?” Jake cried out.

 

“Now hon, unless you want me to make you shrink?”

 

Jake was speechless, he had no idea how to get angry enough to shrink himself.

 

“I'll be back” Amy said with a grin, she'd hoped he would resist.

 

She walked with a wiggle in her hips into her bathroom, closing the door softly.

 

Now, how to get my little boy excited?

 

She undressed slowly, smiling at the results.

 

Her eyes traveled over her body slowly, from her heavy chest, to giant mounds of flesh that men just seemed unable to resist. She followed her figure downward, her narrow hips gave way to an enormous behind, easily the heaviest part of her body, she spun around and wiggled it a bit, watching her massive cheeks bounce back and forth. She smiled. That would do.

 

She went into her walk in closet and decided upon black lace underwear. She slipped on the bra, which pushed her heavy breasts upward, and panties that gripped her ass almost as tightly as her skin. With one final glance over her body she had all the confidence she needed to be sure this would work.

 

She stepped back out into the bedroom slowly, leaning in the doorway.

 

Jake had thought she might try something like this, but had hoped she wouldn't.

 

He gazed at her giant seductively posed, scantily dressed body and a mixture of fear and lust, and he knew she had him.