- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beware - this is absolutely raw and pretty intense.  

I'm 5' 6" tall, long curly black hair, sapphire eyes, athletic body with small tits, and I hate men.  Call me lucky, I was the fifteen year old girl who was kidnapped by a complete pervert.  Locked up in his fucking dungeon, he would come down and start on me when he was done with work.  Five thirty every day, the stumbling would follow the steps down to my prison.  I had a bedroom, and was expected to keep it immaculate.  I did.  The collar fastened to the 15 foot chain fastened to the ceiling didn't make it too difficult.  Five thirty two every day and he was kneeled behind me, my hands on each of my cheeks, spreading them to reveal it.  "Kiss my little butthole," at first he made me tell him.  After weeks of it I bid him on my own.  Five fifty seven, I'm lying down on my stomach on my bed, hands still spreading my butt so he can dive in tongue first.  Six thirty eight, he's lying on his back, my young ass planted firmly on his mouth, facing the wall.  His tongue venturing as deep as it'll go, tickling my insides.  
 
Four months later, I have his cock in my mouth riding his face with my cute underage feet fondled in his hands, and the fat slob has a heart attack.  I went hungry for four days until his grandmother stopped by.  Surprised she didn't have a heart attack as well.  I wasn't bitter, I didn't strive for the public eye in a woe is me dash for attention.  No, I had learned something: Men will worship me.  
 
Obviously my relationship with my parents didn't go so hot.  I was out of the house within weeks, claiming to be staying with a friend.  My house was small, but I only needed two bedrooms.  One for Tabitha, the girl who was putting herself through school for a psychology degree, and the other for me.  I started picking up guys at the mall, working at the local shoe store.  I needed the money, and I was learning how to own them.  I was on my own two months when a guy offered me a buttload to try something new.  An hour later and he's on his back on my kitchen floor and I've got my butthole right over his open mouth filling it up with last night's dinner.  I took his cellphone out, snapped off a picture of my little gift to all his friends, and the fucker has paid me to take a dump in his mouth once or twice a week ever since.  
 
Of course I moved to Vegas where my video and in-person empire grew.  Almost 19 years old now, and I own men of all ages, professions, and ethnicities.  $250 to kiss my perfect teenage feet - they're my best features! $500 to suck my toe, just one.  I'll even paint it blue for you for $100.  For $500 you can be my throne for five minutes.  $1000 and I'll let you kiss my holes.  $2500 and I'll shit in your mouth.  Too pricy?  I think not, I have had a living toilet for every move I've made for a year straight.  Picture yourself, laying on the cold hard ground, awaiting my embrace.  You wait hours, unable to move, the anticipation growing unbearable.  You hear a noise, footsteps, I tower over you.  You yearn for my affection or attention, my attention is on getting my thong off.  My ass lowers onto your face, it happens quickly, you try to focus on my doorway as you open your mouth.  You hear it coming, you sense it lowering into your mouth.  You feel it reach your throat, and as it gushes, the sides of your mouth.  It continues to move, forcing itself down your throat.  You swallow, making room for more.  You open your eyes to see me hovering over your face.  I squeeze out one last treat onto your pathetic face.  An authoritative dotting of the "eye."  Fuck you, pig.  
 
I'm the most evil bitch that's ever lived.  So it was only fitting that I was given the offer: be the one who men can actually give themselves to.  Instead of filling up on the desires and fantasies of men, feast on their bodies and souls.  
 
So here I am, super young, super hot, super-bitch, about to take the side of the reaper in the battle to come.  Shit, I guess I AM the reaper.  Here's how it happened.  
 
I was at the club when I noticed a hot guy checking me out.  Feeling like I could use someone's face between my legs I walked over to him.  "My place is five minutes away, I own you tonight."  The guy looked a little more surprised than they usually do.  When I saw the super-cute little blond walk up and grab his arm, I understood.  Even better!  "I'll take both of you, then."  She bitched and moaned the whole walk, but I could tell she liked my feet, so I knew where to start.  When we got to my room, I sat on the bed and threw both of them on the ground in front of me.  I stepped on her face, and shoved the blood red painted big toe of my other foot in his mouth.  She repositioned herself so that my foot was resting on her face, the ball in her mouth with my gorgeous toes landing on both sides of her nose.  She licked the bottom of my foot and then began to kiss my ankles to the inside of my calves.  Her boyfriend was a bit more aggressive, making a butchery of an attempt to eat me out.  I told him to lie down with his face at the end of the bed and sat on it, looking forward to the prettier of the two reaching my girly-parts with her gentle tongue.  The boyfriend didn't seem to mind the dirtier hole and enthusiastically ate my butt while his girlfriend tickled me in all the right ways.  I wanted to return the favor so I laid down and brought her forward on top of me.  She scooted up until her own pussy was hovering right over my mouth.  I dove in to the sweetness and lost myself in its soft folds.  I was brought back to reality by the horrible feeling of Prince Charming's clumsy dick pushing it's way into my ass.  I tried to kick him, but my only view was of this super-tight college blond's snatch and instead he caught my foot and started licking the bottom of my toes.  I decided to let him into my ass, embracing his cock with my muscles, pulling him into my back end.  I brought my other foot up and rested both on his face, playing with his lips with my toes.  She started grinding harder on my face, longer too, allowing me to trace a path from her clit to her anus with my tongue.  No sense in trying to penetrate this ass, it was obviously exit-only.  She began to squeak, almost annoying, but still pretty hot, which helped me start to feel close as well.  She sat back and ordered me to rim her asshole and she started fingering herself.  I should have seen it coming, but she had seemed so innocent I had given her the benefit of the doubt.  She erupted with several sprays of she-cum, drenching my face, my hair, and the bed.  At this point her boyfriend was absolutely hammering my butt as well, and if I wasn't so busy wiping her cum from my eyes and mouth, I may have whimpered.  The bitch finally finished and crawled off my face and told her guy: "Your turn!"  He ripped his cock out of my ass, grabbed me by the hair, and shoved his dick in my face, violently beating it with his other hand.  In between my blinks of surprise he managed to drill me in both eyes before prying my mouth open and firing the rest of his load down my throat.  Both of them called me horrible names, spit on me, he peed on me, and they left me a crying, whimpering mess.  I don't know why I let it happen.  Maybe I thought I deserved it.  If I deserved that, what do they deserve?  
 
For the next hour I cried and wailed, getting angrier as this routine continued.  I began to scream, cursing them at the top of my lungs.  As I reached a particularly impossible note, I felt a presence.  The presence wrapped me in vengeance, pulling a level of hatred out of me that I never thought I was capable of.  It offered me an opportunity.  It offered me revenge.  And if I pleased it, it offered me power.  
 
All I had to do was use my imagination to come up with the most cruel fate possible for that couple.  So I sat and I thought.  I could have them murdered.  Obviously.  One of them killed in front of the other.  No!  One of them kills the other.  Yes, now I'm on to something.  So what's the worst way to die?  She could step on his neck, crush the life out of him.  But then what about him?  It took me a while, but I came up with a pretty good idea.  The presence was with me, a light flashed, and they were both back in the room.  
 
They looked at me, bewildered.  They got angry when I told them I didn't know how they got back here.  As they started towards me, something incredible happened.  They both began to shrink, and by the time they reached me, they were only about three inches tall.  They looked funny down there next to my feet.  I felt powerful, and let it get the best of me as I played with the tiny people, pretending to step on them, rolling them over, pressing them against the carpet with my toes.  I immediately had a better idea for the two of them, and shouted down for their attention.  
 
"Either one, or both of you are dying in this room, tonight."  I began.  They cowered, her falling into his arms.  It was hilarious.  "You have a choice whether or not one of you survives."  
 
I decided not to say anything else.  I stared down at them, they pathetically gazed back up.  After about thirty seconds he asked: "Well what's our choice?"  
 
I grinned, this was going to be awesome.  And for the best payback, every realization must play out.  
 
"Whoever volunteers the other to die, lives."  I giggled, it was a nasty sound I had never made before.  Something was seriously pumping through my veins, making my entire body throb.  I would imagine this is what heroin is like.  Some crazy drug.  Adrenaline for sure.  
 
They gasped.  They turned to look at each other.  And within about ten seconds, disbelief crossed one of their faces.  "Kill Him!  She blurted out.  "I don't want to die, kill him!"  
 
"Uh oh," I said as she distanced herself from him.  I looked down at him, quivering in a pile on my carpet.  About three inches tall.  Piece of shit, clumsy oaf jackhammering away at my ass.  It was pretty sore.  And my eyes had just now stopped stinging from the stringy mess he shot all over my face.  Now you'll pay.
 
"I'm sorry baby, but I don't want to die.  You have said a million times you'd do anything for me.  You gotta do this, baby."  Then to me: "You can at least make it quick and painless for him, right?"  
 
Hate to burst her bubble...  Actually, this was another part I was looking forward to.  "I'm sorry baby, I left something out.  Part of the deal you just made was doing the deed yourself."  
 
Her eyes bulged out of her head.  "NO!"  Crying.  "I can't do that!"  Man, I was loving this.  It gets better little girl...  I'll just let it come to me.
 
Finally the co-ed looked up.  "A gun?  Do you have a gun?"  Her boyfriend was crushed.  You can tell he was starting to regret not chiming in sooner.  This little cutie he had lived with for months just turned deadly.  Just wait, it gets better.  Haha.  It was really starting to tickle me between the legs now.  I wasn't touching myself, and just the thought of what was about to happen was causing waves to radiate throughout my body.
 
"Gosh, sorry.  Left this part out too.  You're actually going to have to be a little more involved in this act."  Ok, pushed it far enough, it's not getting any sweeter...
 
"I am growing you back to normal size and you are going to eat your boyfriend."  There.  
 
"What the fuck?"  Apparently it was at this point that reality finally escaped her.  I guess the rest of all this was normal.  
 
"What the fuck?"  Apparently, boyfriend also just now snapped back into the picture.  
 
"Yes.  You," I said pointing to little hotty, "are going to eat you." I said pointing to completely mind-fucked boyfriend.  "I don't care if you chew him or swallow him, but he does have to be alive when you shove him in your mouth."  Giggle giggle.  I told you I was mean.  
 
Funny scene playing out below.  Boyfriend laying in a crumpled mess on the carpet, girlfriend walking towards him.  Grossed out and stupefied boyfriend inching away from her, yelling for her to stay away.  
 
She starts to grow.  Boyfriend can't possibly keep making new faces.  He stares at her mouth until it's too far away, trailing his eyes down to her exposed tummy.  He starts to cry.  She starts to cry.  
 
I'm thinking at this point she has finally imagined actually doing what she's going to do.  Talking about this is one thing, but actually picturing yourself doing it is another.  This innocent looking girl is a fucking maneater.  There is a first time for everything.  I was innocent too once.  Until something fucked up happened.  Allow me to share a little of my joy.  
 
I gave them a couple of minutes.  Neither of them knew what to say or do.  She was huge, he was tiny.  He was laying there, reserved, she was towering over him, afraid.  But was that a tinge of anticipation?  Yes, I am an utterly evil person.  Give it a little longer.  
 
"Come on, let's get this over with." She finally said.  Haha, fucking hilarious.  She wants to eat him.  "Let's get this over with?" He yelled back.  "I'm just something to get over with now?"  He was getting pissed.  "You're talking about EATING me you fucking psycho.  It's Tom, baby, we live together, this can't be happening, snap out of it!"  I guess he's Tom.  Weird point in all this to finally be getting his name I smiled to myself.  
 
"I didn't mean it like that Tom.  You think I want to do this?"  
 
Ok, fun time.  "You have ten seconds to eat him or I kill you both."  
 
She looked at me, terrified.  Tom reacted rather quickly, turning and booking in the opposite direction from his girlfriend.  She looked down, and literally dove across my living room, missing him with her first attempt.  He continued across the carpet, doing surprisingly well with inch-long legs.  She climbed up onto all fours and crawled after him.  "Five...Six" I counted.  She reached out from far above him and grabbed him in her fist, standing up while plucking her boyfriend from the floor.  "Seven...Eight" I was giggling out of control, the situation was frantic.  She reached her full height and without delay opened her mouth, stuffing her boyfriend into it.  "NINE!!!"  
 
GULP!  
 
Holy Shit!!!  She flat-out swallowed her own boyfriend whole!!!  I watched as the lump went down her throat, and she finally opened her mouth with an audible smack, "Ah!" While the noise sounded satisfied, her face was miserable.  She looked like she had just drank old milk.  
 
"Oh God!" She cried out.  Her eyes diverted down to her tummy, and her hands followed.  "Oh God, he's in there, what did I do"  What did I do?  Oh, poor Tom!"  
 
Wow.  Having that bitch and her boyfriend tear up my holes and drench my face with their cum was totally worth what I just saw.  And the power.  There was nothing like this.  The power she had over him.  He had no chance.  The power I had over her emotions.  I could easily feed off of this.  In fact, now that the hunger had awoken, I don't know that it could ever be sated.  
 
And so the presence, itself sated by my capacity for cruelty, wrapped itself around me and drew forth my inner monster.  I grew to over two hundred feet, and my power over men became like gravity.  I rose from the rubble that was my house, towering over my surroundings.  The girl who just ate her boyfriend scampered away at the site of me.  She didn't get far before I kicked her off her feet.  She looked up at me, screaming for mercy.  

"You didn't give that boyfriend you ate much mercy, little girl." She didn't have time to reply before I dropped my big toe on her chest.  I leaned forward to move more weight onto her until...POP!  Oh, wow!  That was incredible.  i literally felt the life squeeze out of her.  I've been waiting for this my whole life.  But as much as I'd love to go on an all out people-squishing bender, I want to savor it.  I need a plan...