- Text Size +
Nearly a week had passed since Lauren's meeting with Keira, and she walked into her office. She was to meet with the board of directors today, and she wordlessly collected Bridget from her perch on the wall as she slipped her shoes off. Stretching out her skirt and panties, she dropped the little girl inside, before patting the lump softly, and adjusting her toy's position.

Invisible to the rest of the world, the back of her panties contained her husband, James. His tiny limbs beat against the soft, never ending roundness of her rear, and she found it hard to resist giggling at the sensation. Sure, she'd been forced to fire the model who gave her this idea, but she still found the feathery-light sensations too appealing to not have a wide smile.

“Okay then, let's get to work!” Lauren announced to the table of men and women gathered on her desk. She'd never so brazenly stuffed someone inside of her in their presence before, and many found the entire spectacle shocking.

“So, what is it today?” Lauren asked, ever so gently slipping into her seat, making sure her husband was trapped between, and not directly below one of her round, fleshy buttocks. Bridget set to work inside of her as well, and the giantess leaned back into her chair luxuriously, kicking her feet up on her desk as she'd done so many times before. Rubbing herself lewdly in front of the crowd, she relished in their stunned expressions.

“Misses Sinc-”

“Actually, it's Miss now, thank you very much Mr. Littel.” Lauren interrupted, shooting the rude little man a glare and wiggling her bare toes above his head threateningly.

“Right.” Mr. Littel began, the rage evident in his voice even at such a tiny scale. “Would you please show the board more respect by not... pleasuring yourself.” He spat up at the giantess's big foot.

“Oh... okay.” Lauren said sadly, lowering her feet from the desk and leaning forward. Her mountainous breasts spilled out onto the desk uncomfortably close to a few of the seated members. “So what is there to discuss?” She asked, maintaining a straight face the entire time.

“Did. You. Terminate. Keira.” Mr. Littel said slowly, his face turning bright red.

“Yes I did.” Lauren said sultrily, sticking a finger into her mouth. Bridget and her husband were both working diligently on pleasing her, and she could sense that she would be crossing the point of no return soon.

“Good.” He said, his voice cracking. “We. Also. Needed. To. Dis

“Before you go any further Mr. Littel.” Lauren said huskily. “I want to introduce you, and the rest of the board to my new understudy.” She finished, closing her eyes and leaning back in her chair.

The room was silent for a minute while Lauren writhed in her seat, drawing uncomfortable stares from everyone at the table. No one was sure what she was talking about, but all were too frightened to interrupt her in her moment. Even the outspoken Mr. Littel simply chose to look away instead of starting another argument.

“Hm?” Lauren asked to no one in particular as she cracked open one eye. “Oh... COME IN!” She screamed in a passionate tone, as her body writhed in its seat. She inadvertently kicked her desk violently, causing the entire structure to wobble, and distracting those on top as the door to Lauren's office was opened.

Stepping inside, a pale, red-headed woman approached Lauren's desk slowly, before taking a seat on the edge. With a sleek business suit, and her hair done up in a bun, the other giantess looked every bit as sophisticated as Lauren, though with quite a bit more dignity given the continued pleasure spasms her boss was going through.

“Good morning, my name is Keira Flynn.” She said, introducing herself to the stunned board. “I'm sure many of you are familiar with me, at least by name.” she explained, adjusting herself on the edge of the desk so her backside slid uncomfortably close to the desk and chairs set up. “I'm Keira. As of 9 a.m. last Thursday, I was fired as a model, and hired immediately back on as Ms. Sinclair's understudy. As such, I've also been appointed a seat on the board.” She said, her voice pleasant, and calming.

Meanwhile Lauren was finally beginning to calm down, as the afterglow of the moment ran through her body. She simply sat still, breathing heavily and loudly.

“Now, which one of you is Mr. Littel?” Keira asked smugly, her eyes scanning over the people on Lauren's desk. There was no response, as they had all assumed that being asked for specifically would only be a bad thing. “None of you? That's a shame. Well, when this board was formed, we agreed that it should not exceed ten members, and as such, Ms. Sinclair and I feel that the lowest ranked member of the board should be the first to go, and with a mere 10% share in the company, that falls to Mr. Hubert G. Littel.”

Again no one made a move.

“Well if I don't know which if you he is, I could simply 'escort' all of you out.” Keira said, her lips curling into a small grin.

“He's the one in brown suit.” Lauren interjected. Her voice had cleared up considerably, though her eyes were still closed, and she could be seen patting an actively moving lump in the front of her panties. “I tried it your way, so you have to start with my way.” Lauren laughed, clenching her cheeks together in her seat, and enjoying the tiny body between them.

“Hmph. Fine.” Keira said sarcastically, before bending over to unstrap one of her fancy sandals. A second later she had it removed from her foot, and she looked over the board of directors a moment, before plucking the only man in a brown suit out of his seat.

“PUT ME DOWN! I'LL SUE! I SWEAR! YOU CAN'T TREAT ME LIKE THIS! THIS COMPANY IS DEAD WITHOUT ME! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!” He screamed as Keira raised him to her huge, frowning face.

“Only board members are allowed to this meeting Mr. Littell, so as of this moment you are trespassing on private property. Come with me and I'll escort you out of the building.” Keira taunted, right before stuffing the tiny man into the arch of her toes. Clenching him tightly there, his muffled screams could still be vaguely heard, but she paid them no mind as she slipped her sandal back on. A strong burst of sensations exploded underneath her toes, and she shivered excitedly.

“Okay, this is really good too.” Keira giggled, wiggling her toes in her shoe all over the little man. “How are you holding up?” She asked

“Little Bridget is doing fine.” Lauren said, smiling oddly.

“And your husband?”

“You mean Mr. Jameson?”

“Right, Mr. Jameson.” Keira giggled.

“He'll be fine.” Lauren laughed, adjusting herself in her seat as Keira's wide grin somehow grew wider still. “I think this is the beginning of a new era for this company.” Lauren added suddenly, her gaze falling to the rest of the board on her desk.

Keira's eyes followed suit, and she examined the group intimately. The remaining men and women on the table could only look up fearfully at the two giantesses, and the smiles plastered on their beautiful faces.