- Text Size +
Minutes later she stepped back into her office giddily, slipping her shoes off again and hitting the button on her desk. This was it! She was going to have Bridget call Keira into her office, and then she was going to fire her! She knew she shouldn't be so excited about terminating someone's employment, but she couldn't help it!

“Bridget!” Lauren said excitedly. “Could you please have Miss Keira Flynn come to my office?”

“Certainly. She'll be there shortly.” Bridget said back, the giddiness evident in her voice as well.

Folding her arms over her large chest, Lauren gave her best serious face. She couldn't be looking as excited as she actually was to fire the woman, or else she might try to contest it. She had to look absolutely neutral, and as if there was no part of her that wanted to do this.

A moment later, the gorgeous, pale giantess stepped through the door to her office. She strolled elegantly to the desk, her expression showing she had not a care in the world at the moment. She had no idea what Lauren was about to do, and that somehow excited her further!

“Who's that?” Keira asked suddenly, pointing to the minuscule man tied to Lauren's foot.

“H-Him?” Lauren asked defensively, a bit of anger evident in her voice. Why did she want to know who the man tied to her foot was? Was she going to make another move on him? Did she want to steal him away from her?

“He's my husband. He's being punished right now, so don't look at him.” Lauren stated matter of factly.

“You just tied him to your foot? That's no way to punish someone!” Keira laughed. “You've gotta make them do some actual work! He probably thinks this is more on par with a roller coaster than an actual punishment!”

Lauren wanted to chastise Keira for trying to tell her what to do, but could see some sense in what she was saying. After all, he got to be attached to the cushiony softness of her foot all day and ride around with her feet at high speeds. Hell, how did she know that his attempts to escape weren't just him enjoying the ride?

“And what would you suggest I do?” Lauren asked bitterly. She wanted to see where Keira was going with this, and maybe pick up a few tips on how to better punish her unfaithful husband from the woman he was being unfaithful with.

“Well, one thing I like to have them do is have them paint my toes.” Keira began, squeezing two fingers around Lauren's big toe. “They're small enough for it to be a rough job, but big enough to not be seriously injured by it!” She explained, gleefully moving Lauren's toe back and forth.

“Really now.” Lauren asked, her interest peaked. She'd always considered objects built to her scale to be hers alone. She'd always assumed James was too small and weak to use any of them for any purpose, but given the relative sizes, she could see him using a brush to paint his nails. It would be unwieldy, yes, but the thought excited her more than she cared to admit.

“Tsk tsk.” Keira said, still holding Lauren's big toe. “I've got a spare bottle of green nail-polish. I'm sure he'd love to help you out.” she said sultrily, rubbing a finger down the man's back, and tickling Lauren with her feather-light touches.

“What else could I do?” She asked, the excitement in her voice extremely clear.

“What else?” Keira asked, smiling mischievously as she heard the tone of her boss's voice. “There's millions of things you could do! Another favorite of mine is to put a nice, thick glob of lotion somewhere on you, and have them rub it into your skin.” Keira said while closing her eyes, lost in thought.

“Mm...” Lauren said, imagining the sensations. “What else?” She asked, her voice needy. In the span of a minute her feelings towards Keira had changed completely, and she wanted to hear more about the other giantess's habits.

“Hmm... well, when I really want to punish them...” Keira began, her eyes darting around the room suspiciously.

“Go on...” Lauren said, sliding her foot off her desk and leaning her ear forward.

“I like to...” Keira whispered, before leaning forward and cupping a hand over the offered ear. “Sit on them.” She whispered near-silently, before breaking into a tittering giggle.

Lauren's eyes widened at the prospect. She was bigger than Keira, yes, but not by much. She'd figured her two-hundred fifty-seven feet would be deadly to anyone, but she was having second thoughts now. If Keira could do it, then there had to be a way. Her eyes darted down to Keira's sizable bottom, and she imagined her husband stuck to it. Then, Mr. Littel. Then, she blushed as her thoughts wandered to Keira's own mother plastered to the massive, bright-green posterior.

“That's brilliant.” Lauren whispered to Keira, as her mind began to swim with thoughts. Bad first impressions melted away as Lauren began to admire Keira for her creativity, and her thoughts wandered back to her husband underfoot. He would certainly be experiencing some of these thoughts soon, and she couldn't wait to pick Keira's brain some more soon and maybe find out some more unique tortures.

“I know right!” Keira giggled happily as she stood up straight again. Lauren looked over the other giantess, and with a sudden cognizance, felt her heart sink into her stomach. The whole reason Keira was in the office was to be fired. There was no way around that. Her first issue with the magazine would be her last.

“Keira...” Lauren began, taking a deep breath. Internally her mind was racing, searching for a way to keep the girl around, but she was coming up blank at every turn. Scrunching her toes around her tiny husband, she used him as a normal person would a stress ball, hoping his discomfort would grant her the confidence necessary to terminate her new found friend.

“Yeah?” Keira asked, still smiling goofily.

“About why I called you here...” Lauren continued, wanting to pull her hair from her head in frustration. There had to be something she hadn't considered. Keira deserved another chance, but how would she explain that to the board?

“Well...” Lauren began, swallowing hard. Keira could read the sadness in Lauren's expression, and her own face turned down.