- Text Size +
Stepping inside, she popped her tired feet from her pumps. She considered untying him from her big toe, but decided that he'd probably be ok for a few more hours without her attention. Besides, now that her shoes were off, he was practically free anyway.

Instead of heading straight for her bedroom tonight, she felt an urge to just watch her husband flail some more. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she was really beginning to enjoy his presence beneath her. From this angle she could only see his tiny arms and legs flail savagely, like the limbs of an insect trying to right itself. The fresh air had clearly reinvigorated him, though it was filtered through her toes.

Lauren just smiled, watching him continue his escape attempts. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying this as much as she was, but it was just so... entrancing. The way his tiny body flailed was almost hypnotic, and she watched him for what seemed like hours.

Jolting awake suddenly, Lauren realized she'd fallen asleep. Glancing down at her foot, her heart skipped a beat upon realizing her husband was no longer tied to her feet! He'd escape! She quickly leaped from her couch, and scanned the smooth tiled floor for any trace of him.

“Hi honey!”

Jumping back, Lauren turned around, and gasped. Her husband was standing behind the couch! Only... he was her size! How could that have happened?! Instantly all transgressions were forgotten, and she ran around the couch to tackle him.

“You're a giant now! The experimental growth radiation was made safe for humans! Will everyone else become my size?” She asked, a million questions floating in her mind as she hugged his broad chest.

“Giant?” James asked concernedly. “Baby I'm not a giant anymore than you are.” he said, smiling warmly at his wife.

“W-What?” Lauren asked, when a powerful rumble shook the floor. Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked around her living room when a group of five huge, wiggling toes exploded through the ceiling, and came to a rest less than a foot away from the couple.

Silence hung for a minute, before the toes slid further into the hole they'd created, and raised higher! Lauren began to hyperventilate as, in slow motion, the bright green toes came down on her husband, and raked him out through the hole they'd created. Wasting no time, she ran to the great jagged hole in the wall.

Stepping out of the hole, the rest of the city now looked like it was built to the scale of her home, but all of that seemed unimportant right now. She was instead focused on the green-painted toes that were directly in front of her, and the colossal, thin giantess attached to them.

Towering hundreds of feet into the air was Keira, still wearing that lime-green bikini and looking directly at the now-tiny Lauren. The giantess was glaring down at the tiny, forcing Lauren to her knees. She knew exactly why Keira had come, and she bowed her head, begging for forgiveness.

“I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fire you!” Lauren begged, terribly afraid of what the giantess had in store for her.

Keira said nothing, but folded her arms over her chest. One of her feet thumped the ground rhythmically, before simply raising into the sky. She made no attempt to explain herself or her actions, but made it clear she was going to snuff Lauren and her husband out like a light.

“James! We have to-” Lauren screamed as she jumped to her feet and wildly searched for her husband. She spotted him quickly, but he was no longer by her side. He was crawling on his hands and knees, bowing subserviently to Keira. Even now, when their lives depended on it, he was going to remain so unfaithful to her?

The neverending sky of foot moved back, leaving Lauren alone, and instead hovering over James. Even though he'd just betrayed her again, Lauren didn't want to watch him die in front of her, and she screamed in protest.

A powerful gust of air shot out from beneath the bare foot, completely leveling her home and sending the now-normal sized girl flying for several dozen feet. The resulting quake shook the ground for several seconds, and Lauren fell to her knees. While part of her was devastated over her husband's end, another part of her felt he deserved it for being unfaithful to the end.

“You're next.” Keira said from above, lifting her foot from the crater she'd just created on top of the little girl's husband. The foot began its descent to the earth earth again, this time much slower. As wind was forced out from beneath her sole, dirt and debris were whipped up in every direction, stinging her victim.

Lauren wanted to run, but she found, much to her dismay, that her legs had stopped working. She could only watch as the shapely, tanned foot moved in on her. Then, finally, she felt the giantess's foot press against her head, and knock her back. With feeling suddenly restored in her limbs, she lifted her arms, hoping to stave off the invading foot. It didn't help, and the endless plain of soft sole forced her arms to the ground, and pressed against her body. Not wanting it to end like this, she opened her mouth and screamed.

Suddenly jolting awake again, Lauren looked around her living room. Her heart slammed against her chest and she could feel a cold sweat all over her body. It had been a dream? Right?

Glancing down at her toes she could see the black strands that said her once-again comparatively tiny husband was still attached, and she breathed a long, heavy sigh of relief. Things were as they should be. She was still a giantess, Keira wasn't really here to kill her, and her husband was still tied to her toe.

Standing and yawning, she gingerly stepped through the darkened room, moving to her bed. She just wanted to get back to sleep, as her nap had left her even more exhausted than normal. She had a busy day ahead of her tomorrow, and would definitely need her rest.

Climbing into bed, she suddenly remembered her tiny husband. Tired, likely sore, and still stuck to her toe, she briefly felt a pang of mercy for his situation, but it was extinguished immediately. She saw what he'd done in her dream. Even as she faced down death he refused to stay by her side! He deserved everything he got, and probably much, much more.

Without an ounce of compassion for his plight, she simply curled up beneath the bed and closed her eyes. Her brief walk to bed had awoken him, and she was lulled to sleep from the sensations of him pleading for mercy. She wasn't sure when she'd free him, but she was already certain she'd miss these interactions when that day came.

Morning came, and James thanked every deity he could imagine when his giantess wife leaned down and undid the knots tying him to her toe. No sooner had he hit the soft surface of her bed that he dropped to his knees and worshiped her beaut, hoping this would appease her and she'd grant him mercy.

His prayers were ignored again though, as Lauren cut a much longer piece of thread from her spool, and tied him directly to the middle of her sole this time. The reasonable part of her brain insisted she was going too far for furthering his punishment She tried telling herself that she was being unreasonable for furthering his punishment based on a dream, but the sensation of betrayal had run so deep that this dissenting voice was near-silent in her head.

Tied with his face pressing into her sole, she rubbed her finger along his back. His entire body was pressed deep into her yielding flesh, and she massaged herself for a moment with his body, before sighing contentedly. Then, she simply stood, slipped on her pumps, and walked out the door again!