- Text Size +
Being the most important person at her magazine allowed Lauren a seat on the board of directors, who met once a week. Having a giantess on the board had complicated things initially, but the group had eventually settled on holding the meetings on her desk. Lauren relished this fact, and used it to her advantage all-too frequently.

“So all the 'big important people' are already here, are they?” Lauren asked, using her fingers as air quotes. “What's on the agenda today guys and gals?” She added with a smirk, nearly leaping into her chair. Kicking both of her feet up onto her desk, she leaned back and relaxed.

That move had always made the board visibly nervous, and many visibly jumped in their seats from the impact of Lauren's huge pumps on the desk. Yawning loudly, she closed her eyes and made herself more comfortable in her chair.

“You boys don't mind if I get comfortable and take a shoe off, do you?” The giantess asked, and, not waiting for an answer, used the shoe her husband was in to kick the other off. The empty shoe fell with a loud clack next to the considerably smaller table, and Lauren waved her bared sole in the cool air. The air quickly heated up, and became more humid, though not one of them mentioned it. They may have been on the same level in the company, but most of them were afraid of the giantess and her callous disregard for their comfort. Still, they had to take the good with the bad, and were happy that she was removing only one shoe this time.

“Misses Sinclair!” One man shouted, standing up from the tiny table and pounding his fist on it. “Would you mind showing this board the respect we deserve!” he said with indignation. He was Mr. Littell, a frail, older man, and one of the company's biggest stockholders, though only just barely. He always seemed to have it out for giantesses in general, being the first to criticize Lauren on every mistake she made. Still, she hardly paid him any mind, and this bothered him to no end.

“You're right. I'm sorry.” Lauren said apologetically while rubbing the moist, bare sole of her foot into the back of Mr. Littell's chair. “Please continue, what's on the table for discussion today?” She asked genuinely, though she rubbed her toe into the tiny man's slicked back hair.

“This is about YOU!” He shouted angrily, standing up and pushing the toe rubbing on him away. “You and YOUR kind!”

“Come again?” Lauren asked, bored. The rest of the board members decided they'd let Mr. Littell say whatever he had on his mind, and pray she kept any animosity towards him away from the rest of them.

“YOU hired a new model. A giant... giant... THING like yourself.” He spat. “And she's causing all kinds of collateral damage at shoots! Damage that WE...” Mr. Littell shouted, pointing to his colleagues. “...have to pay for!”

Lauren imagined herself slapping her sole onto the table, and crushing Mr. Littell out of existence for being so rude, but she found herself interested in what he had to say. It was clear he meant Keira, the woman who'd tempted her husband. Did this mean she would have an excuse to fire the woman?

“And what do you propose we do about this?” She asked the small man seriously, keeping her bare foot on the table next to him anyway.

“I propose that YOU fire the WENCH.” He screamed, going red in the face. Again Lauren entertained thoughts of spreading her toes and simply squelching him between them, but held herself back. If she was being given the perfect excuse to get rid of Keira, she'd most certainly take it.

“Just to be sure.” Lauren began cautiously. “We are talking about Ke-”

“YES! Keira-”

“I GET IT!” Lauren shouted back, finally having had enough of the angry man. The rest of the people cowered from the strength of her voice, suddenly becoming very aware of just how vulnerable they were in the giantess's presence.

Littell seemed to finally realize he was playing with fire as well, and sat down silently. He looked stoic from above, but others would later report that his fists and teeth were clenched tightly from rage.

“I'll talk with her. If she messes up again then she'll be terminated.” Lauren stated matter-of-factly. “Is there anything else to discuss today?”

The tiny board members, framed by a giant shoe and bare foot looked around each other sheepishly, not sure what to say. There were many things on their mind, but the atmosphere was so tense that none of them wished to bring anything up.

“Very well. I'll see you all next week.” Lauren said plainly, plucking her co-workers from the desk one at a time, and carrying them to the little person's exit. She entertained the thought of squeezing Mr. Littell to paste in her fist as she dropped him in front of the small exit. Maybe later, she thought with a smile, if she could manage to get him removed from the board somehow.

Walking back to her desk, Lauren sighed heavily as she sat in her seat. Slipping her remaining shoe off, she checked on her husband. His body was slick with sweat, though she wasn't sure how much of it was his own. He didn't seem too responsive at first, until he saw her face looking at him from high above. Breaking into a typical begging routine, Lauren frowned in disgust, before slipping her shoe back on and plunging him into darkness.

Turning her computer on, Lauren quickly sent a message to Bridget to inform Keira of her employment status. It was something she was required to do in order to avoid lawsuits, otherwise she'd have been happy to allow her fellow giantess the chance to screw up and be fired without warning.