- Text Size +
An awkward, heavy silence hung in the air. An angry energy was crackling around Lauren, which James seemed completely oblivious to.

“Since when did you start hiring giantess models?” He asked with a chuckle, still excited from his brief encounter with Keira.

Lauren ignored her tiny husband, and plucked him from her desk roughly. Making the short walk to her empty shoes, she held him over the open end, allowing his destination to sink in for a full minute. She always abandoned her black, strappy heels when she walked into her office so she could scrunch the soft carpet between her toes. Today, though... today there would be a slight change of plans.

Without any fanfare, she opened her fingers, and allowed James to fall straight into her right heel. Sliding her foot in immediately after, she twisted it into place, shivering at the sensations. She wasn't sure if he'd protested, but she was certain she wouldn't have heard it anyway. The soft flesh of her foot sank onto the tiny man, and she sighed pleasurably. A tiny man embedded into her sole was an entirely new experience for the giantess, and she simply stared at her pretty toes from above, imagining the discomfort she was putting her husband through.

James, on the other hand, hadn't any idea what he'd done wrong. Nevertheless he was dropped into her shoe, and he landed on his stomach roughly. Gasping for breath, he took in a lungful of Lauren's scent, and rolled to his back to ease the pain. He could see the vast skylight above him, and knew that was his way out, but wasn't sure if he should make an attempt to escape. Before he could give it any further thought, Lauren's sole covered up the source of light, and moved towards him, pressing him into her moist sole a minute later.

He gasped for air, as the soft skin molded to his frantic movements. He could feel the world growing dark, as the pillowy skin effectively encapsulated him, and blocked any extra air from reaching his lungs. He clawed at her sole ineffectually, surprised as his comparatively tiny fingers dimpled her flesh, but still quite scared at the fact that he couldn't escape.

His lungs began to burn, and he continued to pound his puny fists against the omnipresent flesh of Lauren's foot. Panic set in, and he opened his mouth to beg, only to find it filled with her foot again. Finally, after nearly two minutes of this torture, he mercifully blacked out.

Lauren smiled. His tiny struggles, though brief, had tickled her immensely, and she wondered why she hadn't indulged on these feelings sooner. Still, he was her husband, and even if he was an adulterer, she did love him. It was because she loved him that she planned to put him through quite a bit of punishment for the foreseeable future, and take advantage of his tiny, weak form.

Sliding her foot out from her shoe, she plucked the tiny, unconscious man out, and eyed him over. He was out like a light, and she considered her options a moment, before a mischievous thought hit her. Had he been conscious to see the wicked smile settle on her lips, he'd have been quivering in fear.

Searching the drawers to her desk, she quickly found what she'd been searching for. A spool of black thread, nearly as tall as her tiny husband. Normally kept on hand to repair small holes in her clothing, she unraveled a bit of it, and wrapped the thread around her tiny, prone husband.

A moment later she had his arms tied to his side, and his legs fastened together. She smiled at her handiwork, confident he wouldn't have the strength to break free. Then, lifting a leg to her knee and tearing an extra piece of thread, she secured him to her big toe. He certainly wouldn't be safe there, but at least he wouldn't die.

Lauren grinned, moving her toes about as the unconscious man began to stir. Her smile widened as realization dawned on her tiny husband, and just as he opened his mouth to scream, she slammed her foot onto the floor. She certainly wouldn't be denied the chance to rub her toes into the carpet again, and what did she care if her little passenger got a little burned in the process?

The humiliation continued for upwards of an hour, James never getting the opportunity to apologize for his actions. When Bridget showed up for her daily session with Lauren, he could only watch from far below as his wife used the tiny girl in a way she'd not used him for so long.

Finally, the day came to a close, with Lauren lifting her bare foot back up to her knee. The tiny, battered James was still securely tied to her big toe, and she pressed her thumbs into the sole of her foot, massaging herself gently. Seeing the little cheater tied tightly to her big toe was doing strange things to her mind, and she moved a hand up to squeeze one of her breasts lightly as she continued to watch him fight against her big toe.

Snapping back to reality, she shook her head and reached down to untie him. She didn't want to get carried away and get too used to this feeling, as pleasant as it may have been.

After untying him she left the office, never saying a word to him the entire walk back home. Stepping back into her home, she dumped him onto his tiny bed, and turned the lights off before climbing into her own bed. She couldn't be sure if she was being too strict with him or not, but he had to learn that being unfaithful with a giantess meant he'd spend days under her big, meaty toes.

Waving her feet back and forth, she could still feel him under there with just the power of her imagination, and couldn't wait to slide him back the following day. Sighing softly, she slipped under the huge blankets to her bed. With thoughts of her husband pleading for forgiveness beneath her toes, she drifted off to sleep quickly.

The next morning came all too quickly for James, and his brief moments to himself were interrupted as his giantess wife woke up only minutes later, moving straight for him. Even now, when Lauren had just woken up, she radiated beauty. Any other day he'd thank his luck that he wound up with her, but today was sure to be different.

Minutes after waking up, his colossal wife was dressed for work again, and her lovely face hovered over his head. He smiled up at her, hoping for some sort of mercy, but the black thread reappeared and her fingers lowered again, covering his face. Winding it around his body, she quickly secured him to her big toe again, and gingerly walked across the floor of her bedroom. She giggled a bit at the feeling, still not used to it, before sliding her foot into a pair of shiny black pumps.

“Oh, by the way, I'll be in meetings all day today. I really hope you savored your last breath of fresh air.” Lauren taunted to her feet before stepping outside and walking briskly back to work. Stepping slowly into her office, she carefully avoided putting too much weight on her husband as she sat at her desk, where a meeting was already taking place.