- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Given the feedback saying I was a bit lacking in details, I tried to pack as many as i could into this chapter. Enjoy.

         After no one responded to Lindsey’s question, she put herself in charge of the decision. She led everyone over to another room in the dorm. The room itself had a beige carpet and forest green walls. There was a couch and two recumbent chairs, all of them colored the same forest green. In the middle of the room was a mahogany coffee table with a glass panel covering the surface of the table. All of these factors combined to give the room a welcoming, peaceful vibe, which did well to ease Dan’s tension.

 

         On the way to the room, Dan had been in Lindsey’s palm behind the two other girls, and he got his first look at what they looked like from behind. Lindsey’s hair stuck out in the ponytail, leaving her skinny neck visible. She had a rather thin waist, and a well-rounded butt, which was well outlined by her pants. Kate ‘s hair ran halfway down her back, leading to a very thin waist. Underneath that waist was one of the finest butts Dan had ever seen. It was very well toned, perfect in width and stuck out enough to be arousing, but not too much. Dan admired the sway of her hips throughout the entire walk. Unbeknownst to him, he had been to obvious in his gawking, and Lindsey noticed what he was staring at instantly. She smirked to herself, thinking of all the fun she could have with Dan due to this.

 

         Once they had arrived in the room, Lindsey lay down on the couch, taking up all the room, and placed Alex on the arm of the sofa. Kate and Lindsey were forced to sit in the recumbent chairs, and when Dan tried to jump onto the arm of Lindsey’s chair, she caught him and placed him on her lap. Dan knew this was in violation of the rules, but he passed it off as a careless mistake and did not want to have any issues in this first encounter. Plus, he thought, at least her lap is rather comfy.

 

         After everyone had gotten comfortable, the casual small talk began. They compared their schedules (which they found out were all very similar), talked about their sleeping arrangements and other pointless rabble. Finally, after all the basic topics were out of the way, the lifestyles of the two separate genders were compared.

 

         The girls life styles had been rather unchanged after the men shrank. With everyone so focused on the issue of why the shrinking had occurred, no one had the time to start any conflicts, so there were no wars. The girls still had T.V and music, unlike the men who had designated hours at their settlements where one large mp3 would play the music of the mayors choice. All the issues of overpopulation had pretty much died out, with no more people being homeless and a surplus of water and food. Also, both genders talked about how, without the opposite sex in their lives, many boys and girls turned to homosexuality, pretty much putting a stop to the disputes based around it.

 

         “Wow,” Dan said, after hearing about how good the world had become without the men. “I guess we created all the problems then,” he joked, but all of the girls solemnly nodded, interpreting his remark as a serious one. I guess feminism is at an all time high, Dan thought to himself.

 

         “And I guess you guys adapted to your situations pretty well,” Kate said, in her soft, melodic voice. Over the course of the entire conversation, Kate had rarely spoken, so it was easy for Dan to forget she was there despite her giant size. He also was quite distracted by his interactions with Lexy, which had started with her patting his head every now and again, but soon led to a sensual back rub and a few more kisses. Dan found himself quickly falling for her.

 

         “So are any of you guys hungry,” Lindsey said in her leader-like tone. “Cause I need to eat something soon.”

 

         “No thanks,” Alex said from his new position on her shoulder. “Dan made us a meal before you guys got back from the assembly.”

 

         “Would you mind sitting with us while we eat then,” Lindey asked.

 

         “Sounds fine to me,” Alex said. Everyone stood up and walked to the kitchen. The girls placed the men on the table, then Lindsey began preparing some mac and cheese. When the food was done, the girls began to dig in.

 

         Watching them eat made Dan once again realize the size difference. The spoonfuls they were eating probably weighed as much as him, and they were easily maneuvering them straight into their mouths. The amount of food they ate in that meal would have fed an entire settlement for a day. The girls kept eating, oblivious to Dan’s growing trepidation of them.

 

         When they finished, everyone decided to go to bed, seeing as though it was 10:23 and they had to wake up for school the next day. While everyone was leaving, Lexy poked Dan in the back.

 

         “Hey Danny,” she said, her voice at a slightly higher pitch than it was before. “Do you mind if we stop of at my room before I take you back to yours? I want to show you something.”

 

         Dan’s mind raced with all the things she may want to show him, sexual fantasies playing out over and over again in his head. He nodded his consent, to excited to find the words to respond. And so they went off to a bedroom a few feet away. The bedroom was plain. Two pink suitcases were on the floor next to the plain white bed. A small bedside table with a lamp lay next to it. Lexy sat down on the bed, then put Dan down next to her. She giggled when the indent in the mattress made by her weight made him slide into her thigh. She placed him further away on the bed.

 

         “So Dan,” she said, still giggling a little. “I brought you in here because I wanted to speak to you about something I noticed.”

 

         “And what was that,” Dan said, trying to play it cool to hide his excitement.

 

         “I noticed that when we were walking to the living room, you were pretty focused on a single thing,” Lexy said, smirking at Dan as she saw his face fall. “I didn’t know you liked asses that much.”

 

         Dan’s heart hammered in his chest and his cheeks turned red with embarrassment. “Great,” he thought. “My first meeting with this girl and she thinks I’m a pervert.”

 

         “Don’t be embarrassed Dan,” Lexy said, noticing his discomfort. “I just thought that we could acknowledge your desires before we act upon them,” she said, winking seductively.

 

         Dan’s jaw dropped. He did not believe what she had just said. The fantasies from earlier played out in his mind again, sharing several similarities with how this moment was going. Dan suddenly started perspiring and breathing heavy, his excitement growing.

 

         “I take it you also want to fulfill them then,” Lexy giggled, before reaching down and poking him. Then, slowly, she stood up and walked in front of Dan. She ever so slowly turned around, giving Dan his first glimpse at her ass. It was gorgeous. Her wide hips contained a beautifully shaped ass that was practically chewing its way out of her pants. She slowly reached for the floor in front of Dan, giving him an even better view of it, then turned back and smiled at him.

 

         “I have to ask for your permission before I interact with you,” she said jokingly. “Do you give it?”

 

         Dan nodded enthusiastically, making Lexy giggle. Then, without further pause, she began to slowly lower her ass towards him. When it came within reach, Dan reached out and caresses one of her cheeks, his excitement growing. As it came closer still he began pressing his body against it, feeling the warmth and softness of it. Then, before he knew it, Dan was pinned between the bed and Lexy’s ass, trapped in paradise. The cushion that was her butt enveloped him completely, radiating warmth. Then, the ass began to move. It ground slowly from side to side, pressing a bit harder against him with each sway. Dan felt his member being caressed by her ass, and couldn’t contain himself any longer. He climaxed, then felt the weight slowly leave.

 

         As he lay on the bed, panting, Lexy’s face loomed over him. She smiled seductively at him.

 

         “So,” she asked. “How do you like school so far?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I am loving all of the feedback I have been recieving, and ask that you please keep it up. It is very helpful for me.