- Text Size +

Chapter 26


"I'll lift this thing now. Get on the floor and don't move. Anyone I catch with his belly not on the floor or moving is going to get squished.", Clara informed her little captives through the walls of the container. She lifted it slowly and carefully, only a little at first to be able to let it back down if anyone ran through the gap. Nobody dared.


 


When the cover was lifted completely she discovered all of them had complied to her command. All of them, except for John. He just stood there staring at her with a hatefull look on his face. It almost made her chuckle.


 


She ignored him for the moment and proceded to pick the others up one by one, disarm them if necessary and dump them into the container. They were all shivering with fear. "That was almost too easy.", Clara said pleased after she'd dumped the last one, except for John, into the container. "You forgot about me, bimbo.", he spat.


 


Clara sighed. If only he'd stop insulting her! She gave him a tired smile and snatched him off the floor: "You're not going in with the others, Johnny boy." "Aaaaallright.", John sneered, "You know what, bitch, that's just fucking dandy! What'chu gonna do, huh? You can't kill me, can you. I'm Lea's brother. "


 


Yes, he was. But Clara didn't care. Yet she wasn't going to kill him, for now, just teach him a lesson for all the insults and disrespect. The poor little things in the container had neatly split up according to tribe afiliation, cowering, fearfully staring up at her. "Nobody touches the other tribe, understood?", she told her tiny captives from above. A few heads on each side nodded in submission.


 


"Kill them!", John suddenly hollered, "Kill them all-ergh!" Clara immediately deflated him in her hand, leaving him fighting for breath. A few seconds passed and John's fighters exchanged insecure looks amongst each other while Clara loomed over them. Clara could feel John's power steadily vaining in her tight grip. When his head turned bright red she released him. The house-tribes-men in the container still hadn't made their move.


 


John was wheezing painfully and clearly couldn't talk. Before he was able to badger his comrades again Clara held him infront of her face. "Command your men to leave the others in peace.", She demanded and emphasised by giving him another painfull squeeze.


 


Clara knew he was tough but was very much taken by surprise when he collected slime from his throat and spat right into her face. The tiny drop ran down the side of Clara's nose. Her face jerked away from him and she wiped the drop away with her free hand. They both stared at each other for a few seconds.


 


John's breathing normalized to a point where he was angrily flaring his nostrils. It was Clara's time to move. She turned to John's comrades in the container and repeated her command: "Anyone touches the other tribe is going to get squished." A frightened murmur whistled through their ranks.


 


"So fucking what, you'll die anyway! She'll kill you, one by one. Die standing brothers!", John spat at his men. "I promise you now, that I wont.", Clara told them in rebuke, "Besides, without your weapons, I don't think you could actually kill the others. They're more than you."


 


They looked around and seemingly came to the same conclusion. "Let's do it like this.", Clara cheered from above, "It's an experiment. If your two tribes can get along in this container for a while I'll set you free and you can tell your brothers that the other guys aren't so bad."


 


She smirked as she noticed they eagerly hung on her lips. "If not however, well, it's beneath the boot with all of you.", Clara continued, "Make your choice." "As if...", John started but Clara gently crushed the air out of his lungs again.


 


"Now to you John.", she began and lifted the struggling John infront of her face again, "You've given me so much shit...well, let's just say I'm really looking forward to this." She could do anything she wanted to him. And she would. But she wanted it to last.


 


Clara gave the tiny mouse man a pityful smile and a wink before she removed her boot from her right foot and gently lowered John inside. As soon as he was able to breath again he fell back into his usual drool of insults which suddenly stopped as Clara's bare foot blocked his view.


 


"Sorry, I've been wearing these practically all day. Must be hot in there!", Clara laughed and continued to slide into the brown leather boot until John was pushed deep into the tip, her toes settling upon him. "That's nice.", Clara chuckled.


 


She could feel him squirm and try to bite and beat her. It didn't bother her much, he'd get tired soon. "Oh, one more thing.", Clara told her captives in the white plastic box, "If you try to escape I'll also kill all of you, mhhkay? You'd doom all your friends just so you could save your live." A few heads nodded frantically again.


 


Clara had another idea and smiled generously at her tiny would be toys: "Actually, I don't want to kill any of you. I think as a token of my generosity I should select one of you – no, you should select one of yours - that I will set free right now. What'ya say?"


 


Hectic nattering erupted from the container. Two men of the opposite clans even seemed to have a quick and harsh chat. Clara marvelled at them from above while she playfully wriggled her toes on John. These creatures would be perfect for experiments in social studies it dawned upon her. If not everybody who studied social sciences was a complete and utter hippie, that was.


 


It became clear that they would select one of the girls, even the house-tribesmen seemed to agree with this. It was only logical, for males are the disposable sex. The nattering continued over which girl should be picked until they agreed upon the youngest. She wasn't a child, nor a teen ager anymore but she looked sweet and innocent. A bit like Lea in that respect. Clara liked it.


 


They formed a circle around the chosen one who seemingly wasn't sure yet whether she was lucky to have been picked. The tiny girl had a huge, plushy brown mane that dwarfed her little face and made her appear entirely adorable. Her arms were as thin as matches, she was slim and not very tall either. She was dressed in worn out rags and her skin was as dirty as one would expect from someone who lives in an hole in the ground.


 


As gently as she could Clara lifted her fragile form with her thumb and index finger. The poor thing was shivering with fear and carefully avoided eyecontact with her giant captor. Without another word Clara turned around and left the living room, closing the door behind her.


 


Standing in the hallway she looked to the right into the kitchen at the glass table. Nucky and Charlotte were sitting on the oven cloth, eating cake while Lea, for some reason, sat apart from them our of their view, her face buried in her hands. Clara decided to investigate that later.


 


Upon seeing Clara Nucky rushed to his feet and seemed to be very alarmed again. He'd propably need a little more time. Clara turned left and went upstairs with her new little toy.


 


"Don't be afraid, I'm just going to wash that dirt off your skin, kay?", she tried to calm the little girl down. Clara gently put her on the soap tray and smiled at her: "Undress lil'girl, or we'll get your clothes get all wet!" She kept her voice as sweet and friendly as she could.


 


Hesitantly, the tiny girl complied while Clara already adjusted the tap water. "What's your name by the way?", she asked friendly and briefly turned the water down to be able to hear the reply. "I...I'm Lizz", the mouse girl mumbled fearfully, barely loud enough for Clara to understand. Her little voice was as cute and innocent as was she. Clara smiled and turned the water back on.


 


When the temperature was right and Lizz was naked Clara took her and slowly moved her under the pleasant stream, adjusting the tap so that the tiny girl wouldn't be crushed by the comparatively massive amount of water. Lizz couldn't see that Clara allready licked her lips with anticipation.


 


Again with the most possible amount of prudence Clara scrubbed the mouse girl clean with her thumb. She loved the soft feeling of Lizz' skin while she pondered what to do with her. A part of Clara wanted to act upon her promise to let the poor little thing go. It would be great to do something good for a change. Another part couldn't wait to destroy the little thing.


 


The huge thumb that was almost Lizz' size stopped scrubbing her. Finally this torment was over. Hopefully it was enough to sate the hunger for horrors this giant girl possesed, according to the stories Lizz had heard. As conveniently temperated the water was, Lizz didn't manage to enjoy it; too great the fear of getting crushed.


 


It was hard to form clear thoughts for Lizz as fear progressively overwhelmed her conscience. "Please let me go.", she whispered to herself as the giantess hand sat her back on the funny-smelling platform. For something so huge the hand had been quite gentle. It looked like Lizz would really be set free. Nothing was happening for a moment and Lizz dared to look at the colossal 'human' again.


 


"Human", that's what they called themselves. A word that, in their language, bore more positive than negative traits. While "human" could mean something like "prone to error" it could also mean merciful and affectionate. Lizz noticed how weird it was to ponder this in her current situation.


 


The giant girl was looking at her from above and seemed to be thinking of something. What was there to think about? Lizz could tell her where she wanted to be set free! A hint of a smirk curled up in the corner of the giantess' mouth. A smile was a positive sign, Lizz told herself.


 


The unzipping of the trowsers was a different sign. Why would she undo her pants when she wanted to go outside? Lizz noticed that her own clothes where not on the platform with her anymore. She wouldn't...oh no! Would she?!


 


Clara pulled the rubber band on her panties back and reached for Lizz on the soap tray. Poor thing was scared too stiff even to shudder. There was that perculiar sense of pity again. But the decision was made. Clara shoved the tiny girl into her underwear where she wanted her, pulled it snug and zipped up her shorts again.


 


It had a remarkable sense of empowerment to it to keep a tiny person prisoner in there. Lizz didn't even struggle much.


 


It was dark and almost uncomfotably warm. Lizz body was pressed against the human girl's sex by a soft and moist fabric that was still impossible for her to tear. The air was thick and difficult to breathe and the smell of arousal was overwhelming. There was no way out of here. Maybe if the big girl would sit down.


 


Movement. The thunderous sounds of the human's boots crashing onto the floor boards. That such a massive body could move so quickly. Lizz felt used. Stuffed in a young girl's underwear just for shits and giggles.


 


The movement of the titaness' hips loosened Lizz' panty prison up a little. She felt herself sliding down inbetween the massive thighs. There'd been a few bobs. Stairs? At least the direction of travel seemed to be right. Lizz' feet touched the giant girl's butt cheeks and she stopped sliding down.


 


Sudden pressure. Unbearable, crushing the air out of the tiny girl. She tried to struggle, to crawl back up but she was trapped. Trapped under the giantess' sex, pressing Lizz against what ever it was the huge young woman was sitting on.


 


Clara had taken seat again infront of the glass table. This time Nucky didn't flip. He shook, but stood his man at Charlotte's side. Clara was happy to at least see her little red head in a seemingly good and relaxed mood.


 


The tiny prisoner in her underwear had slid completely beneath her and she could feel the tiny thing now struggling under her weight. It was amazing. The fact that the tiny people on the table didn't even know Clara currently had two of their kind trapped under her made it even better. She lifted herself slightly off the chair to allow the girl some breaths before settling back down. Meanwhile John was still wrestling with her toes.


 


"Hey guys.", Clara smiled at Charlotte and Nucky. Lea came running from behind the box of cereal and cutely hugged Clara's hand that rested in the table. "I'm glad to be back!", the little girl cried, "It's all been so horrible and confusing!" "Aww, I'm sure it was.", Clara cooed and caressed the little girl's head, "I'm glad I have you back too. I saw you pouting earlier, what's the matter?"


 


She noticed Charlotte was following their conversation with a cocked brow. "I...I just...I don't know. I guess it's all just been a bit too much.", Lea said still not letting go of Clara's hand. The tiny thing beneath Clara's snatch began to twitch violently and Clara allowed it a few breaths again.


 


"Umm.", Lea continued insecurely, "You'll not kill Nucky, will you? Please?" Clara sighed: "What do you want with him?" Nucky looked rather shattered by that question, his widened eyes flipping back and forth between Lea and Clara at an astounding speed.


 


"Can't we keep him?", Lea asked puppy eyed. 'No! Why the hell would we.', Clara thought and frowned but Lea's cuteness was moving. Charlotte had stood up and gestured to Nucky and to herself, her lips silently forming a single word: "Slave." Then she grinned and winked.


 


Clara was intrigued. Killing Nucky would be forcing things with Lea's reeducation. Making him Charlotte's slave however could offer some curious possibilities. "Fine.", Clara said and Lea fully embraced her massive hand. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!", the tiny brunette beemed and turned around to Nucky, "See? She's not that bad! "


 


"On one condition.", Clara added with a satisfied smirk, "He'll be Charlotte's slave." "What?!", Lea protested perplexed and looked at Charlotte who displayed a victorious smirk. Nucky didn't seem sure whether to like or hate the idea.


 


"That's right.", Clara went on, "He'll do what Charlotte tells him to or I smush him." "You can't be...what the...are you serious?", Lea stammered bewilderedly. "Come here, slave.", Charlotte ordered. Nucky, shaking violently, rushed to her side and bowed his head. It was allready working.


 


"My feet are sore. Lick them.", Charlotte commanded. Nucky shot a frightened glance at Lea who just stood by, shaking her head in disbelief. This was clearly not what the tiny brunette had hoped for. Charlotte layed back on the oven cloth and stretched while Nucky dropped to his knees, took her left foot in his hands and started to lick and kiss it. Clara enjoyed watching it.


 


"Oh yeah.", Charlotte grinned and gave Lea a provocative smile, "Suck on my toes." Nucky complied imediately. "You disgusting bitch.", Lea muttered a little bit too loud. Charlotte raised an eyebrow: "Shut the fuck up, you grumpy scarecrow." Lea blushed and balled her tiny fists.


 


"Why are you allowing this?", the little angry girl turned to Clara. "Why not?", Clara smiled and started to slowly grind herself against the tiny mouse girl beneath her snatch. "I can't believe you are doing this!", Lea went up in arms, "What the hell happened?! Are you such a monster after all that you have no respect for Nuckie's dignity? He saved me, remember?! Come here Nucky, you don't have to do this."


 


Nucky heard the words but he couldn't process them properly. Did Lea have any say in this? Did it even matter that he saved her? He decided it was best to act as if he didn't hear or understand and continued to service the red headed woman's feet. It was demeaning, yes, but he'd stay alive for now. Besides, this was, again, the closest he had ever been to a girl up until then. And it wasn't so bad.


 


Her skin tasted salty and sweet and the outlandish smell that stuck to her body also stuck to her feet. It did something very odd to him. He felt a perculiar urge to travel his tongue up those beautiful legs and underneath that skirt. He wouldn't mind if his new owner, if that was the correct way to describe it, would ask him to...


 


Meanwhile Lizz was in hell. She'd been stuck and nearly suffocated to death under the giant girl's body for some time and it had gotten hotter and moister than before. To make matters worse the young human had now started to grind herself against Lizz' body.


 


Back and fourth the unbearable pressure shifted. Lizz felt her bones bend everytime the enormous cunt bulldozed her flat. There'd been a crack in her chest and a sharp pain that got worse whenever the pressure rolled over her. She was deeply afraid to die and faught fiercely to struggle free but that only seemed to create more heat and moisture from the human girl's sex. In her head she sent countless prayers to the Mother that she might save her but a miracle didn't seem to occur. Then the pressure increased.


 


Clara leaned forward on her chair to increase the sensation her tiny panty-prisoner was giving her while she oberserved Nucky obediently worshipping Charlotte's little feet. It was all very pleasant except for Lea who grumpily stared at her: "Why did you even get me back, you knew I wouldn't aprove of this. I thought we were friends!"


 


"We are friends.", Clara mused from above, "You're my little pet friend. And pets to get a say in their owner's affairs." "Even pets have rights, I saw it on TV!", Lea snapped back, "You're not allowed to do this. On the radio they're even discussing to give us the same rights as you!"


 


"Too bad they're not able to give you the same size as me.", Clara grinned, "Because until then I will do want I want with you. And now shut your stupid little mouth before I sit on you." Fear shattered Lea's fierce expression and she kept silent.


 


Clara's breath became shallow as she felt herself getting more and more turned on. She also noticed Charlotte allready had her skirt pulled up and her hands in between her legs. Clara turned away from Lea's pityful face and watched the tiny red head play with herself.


 


Even through his sturdy leather pants Nucky's raging erection was obvious. He was well aware of tha fact that they could kill him for it but it was all just too much. The girl that was his new mistress was breathing heavily, licking her voluptuous lips. Her erotic moaning drove pleasant shivers down his spine.


 


Feeling more confident he carefully began to make his way up the girl's legs, allways keeping his eyes on her face. She seemed to approve and he moved on. Her hands were allready playing beneath her skirt. When he was in between her thighs the girl grabbed him by the hair and looked him square in the eye. "Undress.", she commanded, a little out of breath.


 


Lea couldn't believe it. How much Clara had changed! She thought to have been almost an equal, a friend, to the giant girl. Now she was just a pet. A pet that had to silently stand by while her owner commited atrocities. Every fiber in her body told her to scream out in protest but she was too afraid. Clara had looked dead serious when she had threatened to sit on her. Oh, poor, cute Nucky. Was Charlotte right, was his predicament really her fault?


 


Confused she just stared at Clara who looked somewhere else and seemed to get pretty worked up by something. "Undress.", Lea heard behind her and spun around. She couldn't believe her eyes. Nucky eagerly pealed himself out of his manly leather clothes and Charlotte threw away her poncho and skirt. Oh, no! Her heart sank.


 


Horror stricken Lea watched a now naked Nucky and his fully erect penis move towards a gorgeous naked Charlotte who had spread her legs wide for him. This bitch! How could she!? Nucky was hers! He saved her, her alone, Charlotte had only been dragging him down. She made him her slave, how could he so willingly obey her right now?!


 


Tears filled her eyes as she watched them embrace. They kissed passionately for a moment before Charlotte pushed his head down in between her legs. His mouth kissed her all the way down. He was inexperienced and Charlotte impatiently showed him were to put his tongue before she arched her back and cried out with lust.


 


The picture before Lea's eyes went blury and she had to whipe away the tears to be able to see. Above her, Clara eagerly followed the spectacle and a warm breeze of the giantess' breath washed over her. It smelled of death.


 


Clara enjoyed the live show Charlotte put on for her. She increased her grinding and the poor thing beneath her payed the price. It's little struggles became weaker and weaker with every time Clara steam-rolled over her. It wouldn't be long until Clara would be grinding herself on a dead body, a thought that made her uncomfortable. But she didn't want to go back and get a new plaything either. Her eyes fell on Lea. The tiny girl was miserable anyway.


 


Lea watched Charlotte pulling Nuckie's head up, indicating him to mount her now. He gladly complied, however his inexperience once again moved Charlotte to push him on his back and ride him instead. That evil red headed cunt looked Lea square in the eye and laughed. Lea felt raging anger built up in her. She was ready to bash Charlotte's head in when the whore suddenly grinned even more wicked and the body of a mouse girl was dropped right in between them.


 


Charlotte loved it. Her boy made love like he'd never been with a girl before but she didn't care. Clara had made it come true. He was hers. Hers to dominate, hers to play with. When she'd get bored of him she'd just have Clara torture and crush him for her amusement. And Lea had lost on all fronts. Charlotte was Clara's girl now and Lea was just what she had been the entire time. An annoyance.


 


When she looked down into her slave's strained face she noticed Clara undoing her pants under the glass table. It seemed the big girl was allready in the mood again. This could only mean bad news for Lea. Oh, how Charlotte would love to see Lea get crushed. To Charlotte's surprise Clara slightly lifted herself of the chair, reached into her undies and produced a young brunette girl from them.


 


So that was what Clara had been grinding on. Poor thing. Charlotte knew, Lea would be next. The little worn out body was dropped in between Lea and Charlotte. Charlotte gave her opponent a knowing smile and sure enough, Lea was still staring bewilderedly when Clara's huge fingers engulfed her and carelessly ripped off her clothes.


 


Her tiny friend started to fight as soon as Clara had grabbed her. Good. Some fighting and kicking were exactly what Clara needed down there right now. Looking at the broken, half-alive form of Lizz she knew that what she was about to do might get her little friend killed. But Clara would do it anyway. Plus Lea needed the lesson.


 


She put the tiny girl where Lizz had been before and started grinding again. Her hand remained in her underwear and played with her clitoris while with the other hand she snatched Lizz off the table.


 


At last it was over. Lizz was grabbed by the arms and pulled out of the damp, stuffy prison. The pressure was gone too. She was dropped on a huge glass surface and imediately tried to run away. Horrified she noticed that she was barely able to move. She knew she had some rips broken, but that wasn't it. It was that her muscles felt like pudding. Tenderized by the young human's weight and grinding movements. Under almost unbearable pain she was able to slowly crawl forward. She hadn't even made the equivalent of a whole step, her size, when the huge fingers came for her again.


 


Lea was sure she was going to die. Again and again Clara's cunt was rolling over her, pressing her flat. Whenever she was able to take a breath of the damp air it wasn't even close to enough to fill her little lungs before Clara crushed it out of her again. If only she'd taken Nucky by the hand and ran, back when they were in the garden.


 


Nucky knew from stories that it was bad for a man to finish too early. But it was hard. The red headed goddess rode him as if she'd been sexually deprived for a year. Which could well be true, he thought. With all his might he faught the urge to pump his load into her allready. Distractions. Looking for one he craned his neck to look behind him. Lea was gone and the giant human girl was rocking back and forth on her chair, her cheeks rosy, licking her lips just like Charlotte had.


 


Her enormous hand carried a different girl of ruffly the same haircolour as Lea and put her somewhere beneath the glass table. "Look at me!", his mistress screamed lustfully and he turned his eyes back to her. He really hoped Lea was okay.


 


Clara deposited Lizz just under her right butt cheek and settled down. Even though barely moving, Clara knew the tiny girl was still desperate to survive. Her struggles would soon be over. Clara felt the little mouse girl flatten beneath her but she didn't pop. Lizz would be slowly crushed to death. Clara loved it.


 


She grabbed Lea, completely drenched in her juices and turned the girl around so that the tiny girl's head were now taking the most of Clara's weight. It was as dangerous as it was fun. Clara intensified her grinding and soon felt herself nearing climax. With one last powefull grind she came right on her little friend. It was propably because of that awsome orgasm earlier, or because of the number of orgasms she had lately but within seconds everything in between her legs was wet.


 


She could feel that Lea was still alive. But not much.


 


When Charlotte saw Clara violently push herself into the chair she knew Lea was broken. Propably alive still, yeah, but utterly useless. Clara would crush her at her earliest convenience, before Lea could die from injury. The other girl of course was gone. No way she could have survived Clara's bum ontop of her.


 


Again Charlotte pictured herself in Clara's position. It'd be so awsome. Roaming through her fantasy it took her only a few more grinds on Nuckies cock to climax. It was great to have a dick up inside her again but Nucky had served his purpose for now. Given his inexperience it was remarkable that he hadn't finished yet. After a few seconds she dismounted him and, in despite his protests, ploddingly walked over to Clara.


 


The two girls looked at each other and laughed weakly before Charlotte slipped into Clara's hand and cuddled up against the warm skin. "How was your ride?", Clara asked with tired look on her face. "Nice enough.", Charlotte responded weakly, "He didn't cum though. Look, he's still up."


 


"Aww.", Clara cooed, "Now that's cruel!" "How, um, how was your ride?", Charlotte curiously returned the question, "Show her to me." "Allright.", Clara said and dragged Lea out from beneath snatch.


 


When Lea was held upside down by the leg she began to cough violently and torrents of clear liquid splashed onto the glass table. Charlotte laughed at the sight: "Hahaha, she almost drowned in your cum!" Lea looked worse than Lizz had, but was still alive and conscious. Clara really hoped she'd survive but the lesson wasn't over yet.


 


She smiled tiredly again and stuffed Lea back into her cum soaked panties.


 


"What about the other girl?", Charlotte inquired. Clara smirked. She feld that Lizz was completely flat. "Oh!", she acted as if she had forgotten about it, "May I introduce...", she pulled the tiny mouse girl's form from beneath her butt, "....this is Lizz."


 


"Wow.", Charlotte marvelled at the flattened body dangling from Clara's hand. Lizz head was turned sideways and crushed flat, her brown fuzzy mane drenched in Clara's juices. Her body was similarily flattened and her skin dark with bruises. Clara unceremoneously dropped her on the table.


 


Charlotte curled up in Clara's hand and enjoyed the warmth. She did it. She was important to Clara. She'd be safe for now and looked forward to keep it that way. Not only was she safe, Clara had also allowed her some fun on her own. An exciting time was ahead of them.


 


Clara caressed Charlotte in her hand and looked out of the window enjoying the afterglow of the orgasm. Every now and then Lea was twitching in her pants. Clara wasn't going to let her out just yet.


 


John had given up wrestling with the giant toes. Soon after he stopped, they did as well. Now he concentrated on not falling unconcious in the stinking, hot leather boot. The giantess wasn't even nudging and teasing him anymore. Had she forgotten about him?


 


He pushed himself as far away from her toes as he could and pretended he wasn't there. With muffled cries of love overhead he began to plan his escape. If that collossal bimbo of a human really forgot about him he'd have a chance. Every fiber in his body hoped that it was so.