- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Birthday present for Emma Gear. Not my usual thing, but I had fun with it.

The first thing Armando noticed was the ringing in his ears, then the splitting headache. He sat up and rubbed his head. He couldn't remember why it hurt so bad, but it felt like it was trying to explode. Had he been drinking yesterday? His vision was blurry. He was in a tight dark space with the only light being a bunch of pinholes in the ceiling.

The light suddenly grew and his room shook. The roof was gone and a giant eye peered into his home. He nearly had a heart attack before his memories of what happened that morning came flooding back. It worked!

"Letty, please, it's too bright," Armando said shielding his eyes.


"You'll adjust," Letty said as she plucked him out of the box with two fingers, "I almost couldn't wait till I got home to open my present. I can't believe I had to work on my birthday," She jumped up and down, giddy with excitement. Armando's stomach lurched. He tried to tell her to slow down, but realized almost too late that opening his mouth was a big mistake. He closed it quickly and held his eyes shut tight until his world stilled. When his stomach settled and his eyes adjusted, he saw that they were in her room. He'd never been there before, but it was constantly the setting in their role-plays. The lid to the box he was in said, "Minutia Inc. 'We take care of the little things,'" in blue letters and had a bright yellow sticker that said, "Caution: live cargo," There was a leaflet of care instructions in the box too, but Letty after glancing at the cover, promptly tossed it in the trash.

She tossed Armando onto the bed and threw the box away. He bounced three times before coming to a stop and staring up at her annoyed. 

Armando wasn't sure how he felt about her throwing the instructions away. He knew that if everything went according to plan, she wouldn't need them, but the fact that she just tossed it away without though gave him pause. It was his idea in the first place. It hit him on impulse last night.  Had he given any thought to how eagerly she accepted this ludicrous idea without one ounce of hesitation or questioning his sanity, alarm bells should have gone off in his head, but he was always weak willed when it came to matters of let's call it the heart, though the organ he was thinking with was much lower. 

When they role-played they always went for vore since it was a mutual fantasy, but he knew she had far more diverse interests than he did.

She plucked him up at gut wrenching speed and smiled. As she held him her stomach growled and he snapped out of his fog. While it excited him to no end, it also reminded him that he did not have long for this world.

She raised him above her head and opened her mouth, "Like what you see little man?" She asked. Armando gaped down into the unending darkness beyond her perfect teeth. She drew her tongue slowly across her lips. 

Her new toy looked uncomfortable. She liked that. They were always at least reluctant in her fantasies, but it was not enough. It still looked too happy.

She drew the little wiggling snack to her and slowly ran her tongue from its toes to its head. Armando let out a gasp of pleasure, but as he was drawn into her mouth he began to panic again. It was too soon!

"Um, Letty, we don't have to be in a hurry you know," he said.

"Of course not," She said grinning at her new toy, "I'm going to savor this moment," 

"It is your big day after all," Armando said.

He was strongly beginning to rethink his decision to go through with this.

"Please, after twenty one there aren't any 'big days' until the decade changes. I guess once you reach ninety or one hundred each one after that becomes a big day, but this is just another day. My aching feet tell me all I need to know. Armando heard a thump as Letty kicked off one shoe, then the other. He nearly jumped out of her hand when he heard a series of gunshots, before realizing she was just popping her toes. 

She sighed. A heavy release that blew humid air all over the ever more anxious Armando, "That feels so good. So, how did they do it?" She asked bringing her new toy down to a more comfortable level, one where it had to look up to address her.

"Shrink me?" He thought about it, "I can't remember. My memory breaks down halfway through signing the papers. Little squares are missing, then blackness until you opened the box. When did they put me in the box?"

"I don't know. Probably right after they shrank you. It was just sitting on a shelf with a post it note and my name on it when I got there. I kept it with me pretty much the whole workday, but had to resist the urge to open it. You know, I wouldn't have  gotten any work done if I had,"

"I've been in that box all day? That doesn't sound safe," Armando said.

"Don't worry. They guarantee that the little Chums last up to three days without food or water in the box. Beyond that is iffy, and if they don't, they replace them for free; so there's nothing to worry about,"

Replace them? Armando shuddered. How does that help me? Letty sat down on the bed and Armando's world blurred again.

Letty pulled her socks off with her free hand, paying no attention to the oofs and groans coming from her occupied one. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. She had written many stories about it, but this was real. I mean really real. She still hadn't decided what she wanted to do first. Her aching feet gave her an idea though.

"It's not like I'm a toaster or a game console and a replacement plan is-" Armando said. Letty squeezed him gently, for her at least, causing him to whoosh out all of his air.

"You talk to much," Letty said, "How about giving the birthday girl a foot massage? She dropped him, but her left foot was up on her knee and he didn't fall far before catching the side of her foot. He slammed against the bones and was winded. When he finally caught his breath he was angry.

"What are you doing? That could've killed me!" he yelled up at her. His heart was in his throat.

"You don't know that," She said, Now quit being such a baby and get to work," 

No short story, or novel she'd ever read really prepared her for the rush she felt at seeing the look of absolute panic on its face. She didn't know if she could go back to mere stories ever again. They would be too weak. She held not pity for her toy. It made its choice knowing what she liked. She had to have more. Without warning, she lowered her foot to the carpeted floor.

Armando's arms were wrenched above his head as he dangled while his lifeline came closer and closer to the ground. When his dangling toes touched the ground, her foot continued toward him. He did a tuck and roll out of the way, but ended up slammed to the ground by her right foot in a casual tap. He couldn't even tell if she meant to do it, but she needed to be more careful. He had a mouthful of carpet and she had slapped his back three times with her foot before stopping and looking down, "Oops! My bad. I thought you'd be better at getting out of the way," She lied. She pinched him between her toes and lifted him up to his feet.

Pain shot through his body as the fleshy vice righted him.

"Owowowow!" He yelled until she let go. The pinch hurt like fire, "You nearly tore me in half!" He screamed up at her. He wouldn't have done that if he knew what a rush it would give her. It only encouraged her.

"How about that massage?" she said bringing him under the shadow of her left foot.

Armando was shocked and angry that she didn't seem to care about how bad he was hurt, she also knew he hated the foot stuff, but he knew how this stuff went. If he didn't do something, he would only be punished. He plunged his hands into the ball of her foot and worked them with full force. He was actually able to make a slight indent in the smooth skin, but he wasn't sure if she could feel it or not. Was it just him or was she bearing down?

"You're giving me too much pressure," He yelled in his Atlas like pose, "Ease up,"

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing," She said, grabbing a nail file from the nightstand and working out some jagged edges on her fingernails, "Are you sure you're trying? I can't feel a thing," In truth, she could feel it pressing with all of its might. It didn't feel anything like a massage. It did tickle a little though. She knew it was just short of a desperate attempt to keep her from crushing it completely underfoot. Just short was not good enough. Letty wondered what would happen if the foot continued its descent. She laughed silently at the thought that its desperate struggle to avoid danger was the merest tickle to her. She could do whatever she wanted. 

Armando had to kneel to keep massaging. He was feeling the pressure in his back, "Lift up!" He yelled. When the wall of flesh was against his cheek even though he was fully squatted down, he lay down and rolled out from under it. She saw the pathetic escape attempt and planted her foot flat on top of her useless toy.

He only had time to notice the shadow descend before all of the air was compressed from him. He gasped for shallow breaths, each one tasted like he'd licked the gym mat at closing time. He coughed and tried to yell out, but he didn't have enough lung capacity. He pounded on her foot.

Now that's more like it, Letty thought. It's still not enough though.

Armando scraped along the floor and wormed his way up to her toes, but they neatly grabbed him and tucked him back under the ball, "Where do you think you are going? I didn't say you were done. You still have the other foot,"

He managed to take one sweet breath as she switched feet before she added more pressure, firmly planting the new foot a bit harder than the old one, "Be sure to tell me if I'm adding too much pressure," She said, "It's hard to tell with how small you are,"



"He-,"

He managed to gasp before he was squeezed like a billows. He was thankful now for even the vague gasps of fungusy air he was getting. He couldn't raise his hands to pound anymore. They were pinned down. His sternum felt like it was about to crack.

"Just say when and I'll stop," She said. She had already decided that this was the best use for her birthday present. Maybe she'd eat the next one, but she'd gone too far to stop now.It was a little sad to be done so early, but years of hoping for this had come bursting forth and she couldn't restrain herself.

Armando was coated in sweat. He didn't know if it was his or hers, but every time he opened his mouth for air he got more of it. He tried once again to cry out and gargled. His eyes were bulging and a flare of pain shot up from his chest followed by a cracking sound.

The wiggling under her foot was starting to feel more like spasms. She lifted her foot temporarily to get more comfortable. Armando held his arms up to protect himself just as she decided to go for broke and stood up. Surprisingly enough, even with her full pressure, she could feel her toy struggling under her. She didn't hear when its sternum cracked, but when she stood up, she definitely heard the pop. Removing her foot, she bent down.

The thing on the floor was still breathing, but its arms and legs were at strange angles and its chest was caved in. Its tongue dangled from its mouth. At first she thought it had come out completely, but on closer examination that was just a trail of blood flowing down the tiny chin.

The chest still rose and fell albeit faintly. She could still swallow it and maybe give it some last bit of pleasure. Could, but wouldn't. It was her birthday, and she felt like being selfish. She smiled down at her now broken, useless toy and placed her toes firmly on the center of its chest, then twisted. She cleaned up the remains with a Wet Wipe and threw it in the trash next to the instruction manual, the box, and other things she didn’t need anymore. When she went to pick Armando up at Minutia Inc., the receptionist had told her that they were sold at a discount if you bought in bulk. Letti smiled.

There was definitely no way she could go back to mere stories now.