- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second part of what is already shaping up to be a novel-length story.  Your comments and reviews will keep me motivated, so please leave me some feedback.  Enjoy!  :-)

 

As she spread her legs Kelsey guided her hand down, giving the man a close up tour of her body.  First was an amazing view of her soft, pale, freckle-dusted breasts, their tops capped with hard pink areolae  With his head and torso sticking from the top of her fist the man tried to twist and reach out to touch one but was quickly pulled out of reach and whisked down, past her winking bellybutton and between her legs.  Her pussy spread before him, like a monstrous, oozing flower of pure desire.  He watched as Kelsey reached down with her other hand and spread her (to him) giant, meaty pussy lips between her index and middle fingers, showing off her hard clit, still wet with her juices.  The man reached out again …

"Hmm, wait," Kelsey said from above him, bringing her hand to her face once again.  She could hear the man's tiny groan as she pulled him away.  "Before we go any further I wanna see how complete this whole wish-fulfillment thing is, mmkay?"

With that she gripped him tightly and closed her eyes in concentration.  He noticed that the world seemed to be slowly be getting smaller.  No, wait!  He was growing!  Kelsey adjusted her grip as the man expanded in her hand, concentrating until he was about the size of a Ken doll.  She opened her eyes in wonder, amazed at the power she held over this tiny human, his life literally in the palm of her hand.

"Cooool," she whispered, her smile wide.  Staring the man right in the eyes she started to shrink him, slowly but gradually.  When his head disappeared inside her fist she opened her hand and grabbed him with the cum-slick fingers of the other.  When he was about half an inch tall she brought him close to her face.

"Just one more wish test, guy.  Do you really not remember your name?" she asked, frowning, her brow furrowed in mock frustration.  Not being able to find his voice, the man shook his head no, his eyes wide with equal parts fear and arousal.

"Hmm, well I'm gonna call you Steve." she said, putting a silly amount of emphasis on his new name.  "You look like a Steve.  And,… Steve," she said, making sure he was looking at her in the eye, "just so you know what to yell in about ten seconds, my name is Kelsey.  Ready, Steve?  Here we go!"

Kelsey placed him in her palm and tilted her head back, shaking it until her hair was back behind her shoulders.  She looked away at her bedside clock for a quick moment and opened her mouth wide.

Steve found his voice, "Wait, Kelsey!  What are you doing?!  NO!  NOOOooooooo!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as Kelsey tossed him up in the air and caught him in her mouth like a piece of popcorn.  Steve landed hard on her tongue, his hands and backside sliding against her slick tastebuds as he tried to avoid falling into the black pit at the back of her mouth.  Suddenly all light was extinguished as Kelsey closed her mouth, sealing off his safest point of exit.  He was instantly covered in her saliva.  It coated his body, filling his ears, throat and nostrils.  Steve panicked and thrashed his arms and legs in a vain attempt to stave off drowning in the mouth of this beautiful giantess.  Not heeding his protests, Kelsey batted Steve around her mouth roughly.  Using her tongue, she pushed him over her teeth, over her rock hard molars and to the side of her gums, filling her cheek and sucking on him like a piece of hard candy,  All Steve could perceive in the blackness was the overwhelming sound of liquid in his ears and the intense heat of her body.  He opened his mouth to scream but couldn't even make a gurgling peep past Kelsey's hot spit that filled it completely.

Kelsey looked over at her clock again.  Wanting good, solid data from her experiment, she continued to bat Steve around for another two solid minutes.  Grinning slightly she moved him to the front of her mouth, putting his back on the backside of her front teeth.  She snaked her tongue between his legs, not even feeling his tiny manhood hardening as she swirled it around with the tip.  Then she pushed him between her teeth again, making sure to bite down on him with every single one as he slid past them.  Then she pushed him onto the middle of her tongue and sucked hard, pulling most of the saliva from his body and making his ears pop.  Finally, laughing slightly around Steve's tiny body, she spat him out onto her palm with a loud pop.

Steve quickly scrambled to his hands and knees, coughing and hacking up Kelsey's saliva until he was sitting in a small pool of goop in her hand.  She grew him to a more manageable three inches and brought a finger to his back, rubbing it softly and reassuringly as he heaved and spat.

"Hey little guy, …  Steve.  I'm sorry.  I guess I got a little carried away.  But look at you.  Do you realize what this means?  No, I mean it.  Look."  She put her finger under his head and brought him up into a sitting position.  He looked down at his body.  Other than being coated in Kelsey's saliva he was totally fine.  Everything he had gone through in her mouth, all of the biting and sucking and licking, hadn't even left a mark on him.  The realization also dawned on him that he hadn't had to breathe the whole time he was in there; even though he'd swallowed what seemed like gallons of Kelsey's spit he'd never needed to take a single breath.  He was invincible.

Kelsey watched as a slow smile spread across Steve's face, the implications for his condition becoming crystal clear.  She put her fingertip under his chin again and brought his tiny face up to meet hers.

"Ready to have some fun?" she beamed. 

She didn't even wait for his enthusiastic nod before beginning to grow him again.  She brought her palm down to the top of her thigh and let Steve slide off.  He put his hand down and slid on his legs, sliding off her palm and down her smooth inner thigh onto the sheet.  Kelsey's massive form continued to get slightly smaller until he was back to twelve inches tall. 

"Hmm," he thought.  "Too big to fit inside of her.  I wonder what she has in mind."

Kelsey scooted backwards until her back was pressed against the pillows at the base of her headboard.  She reached back and rearranged them until she was sitting up comfortably, her legs open, knees bent and the soles of her feet pressed together.  Thinking quickly she reached over to her bedside table and turned on a small fan, better to drown out any potential noises. 

Steve found himself surrounded on all sides, her legs and body acting as a low and very feminine perimeter fence.  In front of him lay her pussy, a little smaller than it had been before, but still oversized and intimidating.  Every so often it would constrict slightly, pushing a small drop of her white juices closer to the brim, threatening to slide out and down to Kelsey's pink, puckered asshole.  He felt his cock instantly get hard.

She watched him examine her with fascination.  "He has no idea," she thought.  She cleared her throat softly.

"So, Steve.  Have you seen my dollhouse?" Steve nodded, his eyes never leaving her giant pussy.  She continued, only slightly annoyed.  "Well like a lot of little girls I was very into dolls as a kid.  I was lucky, my parents really indulged me, getting me that nice house and taking me to the doll shop to buy clothing and accessories and stuff like that.  They made me such a happy little girl."  Kelsey smiled to herself and brought her hand down along her thigh, brushing it forward until her fingertips met Steve's back, pushing him towards her slit.

"But what my parents didn't know, what no one knows, actually," she continued, "was that years later, after I'd put allll my dollies away, I found new uses for my Kens."  She used her other hand to once again spread herself for him, the hard, pink nub of her clit popping free of its hood between her index and ring fingers.  Steve kept stumbling forward in a trance before stopping a few feet away from her sex and kneeling, both in awe and to best position himself for what was coming.  "You see, every night back when I was still a virgin I'd take one of my Kens from his bedroom in the Dreamhouse and make him eat me out until I came all over his face."  Kelsey flicked her clit with the tip of her middle finger, pushing it left and right lazily, making downward strokes along the length of it with the very tip, enjoying the little shocks that it sent through her body.

Steve gulped audibly, the tiny sound even reaching Kelsey's ears.  He looked up from her pussy, past her tummy and between her breasts, and found that she was staring at him intently, a half smile on her face, her eyes dark with desire.

"I want you to be my little Ken doll, baby.  Would you do that for me?  Pretty please?" she smiled at him brightly.

Her massive hand pushed him forward suddenly, and he put out his own hand to catch himself, right on the giant manicured nail of her middle finger.  Kelsey giggled and slowly moved her finger to the side, exposing her clit, her other fingers still pushing back her hood.  Her breathing became a little ragged and she could feel a flush once again rise from her chest up to her neck, her pulse suddenly loud in her ears.  She couldn't believe how hot this was.

Steve's cock was dripping with precum just from the sight before him.  Gingerly he moved his hand from Kelsey's fingertip and brought it over to her pulsing love button.  He looked up and she nodded slightly.  Taking a deep breath he placed his palm directly over her clitoris, his hand sinking slightly into her soft, pink flesh.  The result was immediate and, for Steve, terrifying.  His whole world shook as Kelsey reacted to his small touch, rolling her hips hard, knocking him off balance.  He reached forward with his other hand to steady himself, accidentally sinking his arm up to his elbow in her enormous wet pussy.  His hand stuck deep inside Kelsey, Steve lost his balance and fell forward, his face coming to rest in the space directly between her slit and her clit.  "Uh oh, he thought."

Within seconds of his first soft touch Kelsey was already nearly to her first orgasm.  She pulled her hand away from her pussy and concentrated on the feeling of Steve's arm inside of her.  He was wiggling it with all his might, but her strong muscles had already clamped down on it, preventing him from pulling free.  As he moved it up and down inside of her, the top of his fist was accidentally punching the bundle of nerves known affectionately as the g-spot.  Kelsey's vision exploded in a burst of stars.  "Figures he'd be the first man to finally find the damn thing," she thought to herself.

When Kelsey released her fingers from her pussy the hood surrounding her clitoris had trapped Steve's hand against her.  Pressed up the way he was against her he didn't have the leverage he needed to break away.  He fought hard to free both hands, the hand on her clit pushing and pulling against it.  His palm was opening and closing as he frantically tried to free himself.  Without warning he found that his hand had closed around the hard nubbin, squeezing it for all he was worth.

Kelsey came hard and fast, sitting straight up in bed, both of her hands coming around behind Steve, pushing him violently against her intimate wetness.  Feeling the crushing weight of her on all sides, Steve decided to make the most of things.  With some lucky timing and by pushing hard on her clit he was able to get enough leverage to free his head out from between her lips.  Her pussy contracted and he pulled his hand away also, bringing it back down on her clit with a hard, wet smack to get her attention.  "Kelsey!" he yelled.  "Pull your lips back again!"

She could just barely hear him over the heartbeat in her ears, but she complied, keeping one hand on Steve's back and using the other to spread herself for him.  His left hand free, he moved his face to the spot it just vacated and took her whole clit in his mouth, squeezing its base hard with his lips and sucking with all his might.  As he did so he plunged his right arm into her all the way to his shoulder, curling it up and pulling it back as much as he could before her second orgasm washed over her, trapping his arm inside of her once again.  His other hand grabbed on to the edge of one of her inner lips, pulling at it and kneading it in his fist, using it to pull himself even harder against her.

Her hand left her lips and reached around to push Steve's head against her roughly.  Kelsey's hips rolled back, her legs rising high into the air, causing Steve's feet to leave the ground.  He was half laying on top of her, only the immense pressure of Kelsey's hands against his head and back kept Steve in place.  She ground him in rough circles against her, feeling his little tongue and mouth work against her clit while his hand …  

"Mmm, what are you doing … down there … little Steven?" she said quietly between gasps.  "Oh, yeah.  Sooorrryyyy …" she said after hearing no response, using her hand to pull her lips back. 

"Mmmmuuhhhh!: Steve screamed as she released his face.  "I have … two arms inside of you," he panted proudly, his face and hair covered in her juices, wiggling both arms inside of her for effect.

"Oh my god … Keep … doing … that," Kelsey said breathily.  She released her hand again, trapping Steve's face against her.  Inside her pussy his arms moved in all directions, up and back, side to side, every few seconds sliding hard over her the bumpy skin of her g-spot.  He was amazed at how his tiny actions could bring so much pleasure to someone so gigantic.  Her pussy felt amazing, its wet walls squeezing him, the soft puffy lips kissing his chest as he plunged his arms inside of her.  Steve began to move his hips, trying to rub his engorged member against any part of the giantess.  Looking down he could see her hot juices following freely, covering his chest in her thick white cum.  He couldn't see past the edge of her taint, but he could feel her wetness dripping from his cock.  He almost came right then, but he couldn't find any traction against any of the sexy giant girl flesh around him.  He continued to hump the air futilely.

Kelsey had lost track of how many times she'd come.  Six, eight, ten?  She didn't really care, she was on could nine.  Looking down she could see Steve still furiously working to please her as her hands covered his upper body, pressing him into her, and it made her smile.  Her smile widened when she saw that he was trying to rub his tiny shaft against some part of her, but had obviously found himself out of luck and too far away. "He is such a good little man," she thought to herself.  "He deserves a reward."

Still smiling, Kelsey hooked her thumbs around Steve's chest and pulled him from her, leaving a string of her wetness trailing between him and her pussy.  His arms came free with a loud slurp, and as she lifted him away he held on tightly to her inner lips until he couldn't hold on anymore. 

"Haha, heyyy, little Steve," she said softly.  "You've done such an amazing job of making my birthday wishes come true that I thought you deserved some wish fulfillment of your own."  Bringing her hands together behind him, she cupped his ass and brought his body to her lips.  She wetly kissed his chest, darting her tongue out to taste her own juices on him.  "Mmm, you taste pretty good, little man," she said between licks.  Steve groaned and arched his back, his head coming to rest against the fingertips of her cupped palms.  Correctly seeing this as a sign of approval, Kelsey continued to kiss down his twelve inch frame.  When she got down to his tummy she could feel his hard cock poking at her chin.  At only a little over an inch long it was only about half the size to her as her clit was to him,  The thought made her laugh a little to herself just as she opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, running it under his tiny balls and along the underside of his shaft.  She continued her lick all the way up his chest and neck before stopping at his face.  Puckering her lips, she drew his whole face into her mouth, running the very tip of her soft pink tongue over his lips.  For his part, Steven reached his cum-drenched arms around her cheeks, trying to hug her face as best he could, leaving two small snail trails when she finally broke their kiss.

Kelsey licked and sucked back down his body, glancing quickly sideways at her bedside clock.  The small green numbers softly glowed a very late "2:48."  "I'll have to wrap this up quickly," she thought.  "So much to do tomorrow, er, today. 

Finally she arrived back at his throbbing cock.  Looking up into his eyes, Kelsey could tell that he was so ready for release.  Taking his entire member between her lips she swirled her tongue up and over his shaft, teasing the head and underside of his cock.  She moaned softly with her lips wrapped around him, causing his whole body to vibrate in her hands.  Looking back up into his eyes she opened her mouth, allowing him to see his tiny dick laying on her giant tongue.  "Give it to me, baby," she said with his dick still in her mouth.  "I want your cum soooo badly."  With that she set back to work, wrapping his cock between her lips once more and sucking him like a tiny, living straw.  He looked down at her working his cock, taking the time to reach down and move a giant strand of hair out of her eyes.  It didn't take long before his balls tightened and he sat up, lurching against her mouth, pumping what was, to him, a huge load of cum between Kelsey's giant lips.  He cried out, his screams not even loud enough to rise over the soft hum of Kelsey's fan.

She could taste his salty gift, sucking it out of him and letting it pool on her tongue before swallowing it all in one small gulp.  She pulled back.  "Ohhh, yummy …" she said, giving him a girlish grin.  "Thank you so much little Ken, ummm, I mean little Steve." She blushed.  "Sorry, I'm a little tired.  And you have to admit, this is a little crazy, am I right?"

Steve could barely move, such was the magnitude of what he was sure was the best blow job ever in the history of the entire world.  But he nodded weakly and smiled the smile of the truly blessed.  After all of the excitement he was finding himself a little sleepy.  He could feel himself being placed on her sheets and between her legs again, but he knew the night was coming to a close.  He laid back with his eyes closed, listening to her prepare for bed above him.

Kelsey reached down towards the end of the bed and found her panties, crumpled and wet but still wearable.  She turned them right side in and slipped them on, their damp coolness feeling good against her hot, red ladybits.  "I need to find a safe place for you to sleep, little guy.  I don't want to accidentally roll over and crush you in the middle of the night.  Not that it would hurt you, but still."  It was difficult for Kelsey to concentrate, but after thinking for a few moments she reached back and rearranged her pillows so that two sat side by side on her queen sized bed.  Adjusting her body, she gently reached down and scooped up Steve from between her legs, shrinking him quickly and placing him on the pillow closest to the wall.  As she placed him down on the pillow she pushed down hard, leaving a divot the perfect size for Steve's freshly shrunk four inch frame.

She laid down next to him, her face just inches from his body on the other pillow.  Sighing contentedly she pulled a light sheet over her cooling body, making sure to pull it far up enough to cover Steve's slumbering form.  Kelsey could hear his little snores and it made her giggle quietly.

She leaned forward and gave him a light kiss.  "Goodnight, Steve," she said, more to herself than anything.  "See you in the morning."

 

Chapter End Notes:

What's going to happen tomorrow?!