- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Something a little darker, definitely making use of the Violent/Sadistic tag.  I will be inroducing more of Steve's backstory eventually, but the story has to get to a certain point before that can happen.  For fans of gentle encounters, don't worry, I'm not done with those.  As always, your comments are greatly appreciated.

 

 

Steve snuggled on his side deep within Kelsey's pocket.  The warm cotton surrounded him, gently cradling him as he was pressed against her soft breast.  Her scent was everywhere in the swaying pouch of fabric, and he inhaled deeply, savoring it.  The only sounds were Kelsey's distant steps from far below, which were barely heard over the enveloping, steady beat of her giant heart.  He reached his hand out and caressed the fabric that separated him from her as he began to see and hear the outside world invade.

The light in the pocket changed, darkening and then lightening, like a light was being flipped on and off outside its walls.  Steve guessed it was Kelsey walking through a hallway, or maybe through some trees.  In any event, he figured it meant that they were drawing close to the classroom.  He suddenly heard someone shouting from a distance, the sound bending as the person ran by Kelsey quickly,  slightly catching her shoulder and making her take a bad step.  Steve's little world was in upheaval.

"Hey!  Watch it!"  Steve could almost feel Kelsey's voice as it rumbled through his chest.

"Sorry!  Late for class.  Nice crown ..." came the distant yell, fading as its owner ran further away.

"You okay in there, little guy?" came the voice of Kelsey from above.

Steve cupped his hands and yelled, "Feeling good!"

"Haha, I'll bet you are," she said with a smirk in her voice.  "Anyway, I won't really be able to talk to you today without everyone thinking I've lost it.  But I'll try to find time to get away and check on you every so often.  Just hang tight"

Suddenly an huge force mashed up against Steve's back, pushing his body forward into the immense, but softly yielding, mammary before him.  As suddenly as it was there it was gone and Kelsey went silent above him.

The rest of the walk to class passed uneventfully.  Suddenly the air pressure changed around him as she opened the heavy door to the classroom.  The sound of a female voice inside the room suddenly stopped in mid sentence and Steve could feel the pace of Kelsey's heartbeat increase around him.

"Sorry, I …" Kelsey began.

"No matter, Miss Williams," the teacher responded, her voice sounding uncomfortably close to Steve's tiny ears. "Please take your seat.  I hope you've completed your assigned reading."

Kelsey's body shifted and swayed as she slid into her desk.  Steve's world suddenly tipped forward as she bent down to pull her book and binder form her bag.  Soon she was upright and the sound of papers rustling filled the space before him.  He could hear Kelsey clear her throat and then she was still, only the soft rising and falling of her chest remaining.

The teacher raised her voice to address the class.  "If you'll remember, when we last left Mr. Swift's hero he had been brought before the ladies of the Queen's court …"

Steve could feel his eyelids grow heavy as the teacher's monotonous drone and the warm, gentle rocking of Kelsey's chest lulled his body to sleep.  He had been through a lot already this morning, he reflected.  He was certainly glad to be on this side of Kelsey's bra, he thought as the memories of his earlier escape replayed in his mind.

 

----------

 

His eyes opened slowly.

For several seconds the room was blurry and spinning.  Steve closed his eyes again, trying to shake the dizziness.  It was dark.  He felt weak, drained.  His body ached and there was something warm and wet covering his right eye.  He moved to bring his hand up to wipe it away but found that it was bound perpendicular to his body with some sort of white rope.  A quick glance to his left showed that his other hand was bound in a similar fashion, the arm stretched out at 90 degrees to his torso and bound with a thin, but tough, white cord.  Steve looked down at his body.  He was laying on his back, looking not unlike Leonardo's Vitruvian Man, arms and legs spread and tied down, naked.

Steve struggled against his bonds, feeling the thin ropes slicing into his skin as he pulled at them.  Every inch of his body cried out in pain as he writhed. He could feel old cuts reopen on his skin, and as his eyes adjusted he could see how rough of a shape he was in.  Old, dark wounds criss crossed his body: bruises, punctures, slices, open sores, all covered in varying levels of dried blood.  Steve coughed, his mouth tasting metallic.  A groan escaped his dried lips.

The sound of a door opening in the distance stirred him, causing him to raise his head.  He immediately regretted it, wincing as his sore face began to pound to the beat of his own pulse.  He dropped his head back against the rough surface he was laying on, rolling it slightly to the side in defeat.  Several yards of faux wood grain spread around the brown surface he was laying on.  Steve could only lay back and stare at the white ceiling far above him, resigned to whatever fate awaited him.

The door closed with a soft click, followed by the sound of something very large and heavy moving towards him.  His heartbeat quickened as it pounded in his ears.  A soft tinkling laughter filled the air, getting louder as it moved towards him.  It was feminine, almost pleasant, light and beautiful; sexy, even.  Steve couldn't help but think that if he were in a far different set of circumstances he would have found himself laughing along.  But, as it was, all he could do was to try to swallow his rising fear.

"Not so big now, are you?" came a loud female voice, moving closer.  Steve renewed his struggle, turning his head frantically left and right, trying to find the source of the alluring but dangerous voice heading his way.

"Haha," the laughter was almost on top of him.  "Look at you.  So big and strong before …  Now you can't even get free from some dental floss and cardboard.  Sad.  You're fucking pathetic."

A beautiful, giant female face suddenly loomed into Steve's view, filling his entire field of vision.  A mouth that could swallow him broke into a huge grin right above him,  Steve struggled in vain as he saw the mouth open, the huge tongue extending until it made contact with his torso just below his bellybutton.  Warm breath washed over him as Kelsey exhaled, dragging her rough tongue up his body.  Steve screamed as it slid hard against his bruised and battered body, the cuts on his chest opening as Kelsey licked up towards his face.

"Mmm," moaned Kelsey, the sound coming from deep in the back of her throat, making Steve's whole body vibrate.  She savored the taste of fear and blood on his tiny form, taking her time to enjoy every inch of his tortured skin.  His tiny screams were suddenly muffled as she brought his entire head into her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop.  Kelsey's eyes closed, her body rocked with a series of small shudders as she relished the power she now held over this tiny, pathetic excuse for a man.  She sucked roughly on his head, making sure to swirl the tip of her tongue hard against his face.  Through the iron taste of his blood she was sure she could taste the tiny traces of his salty tears.

She released his head, letting it slide out between her lips wetly before moving her large, sexy mouth over to his right arm, covering it in a succession of open-mouthed kisses.  Her own arm moved up to her head, pulling her dark hair back and away from Steve's wet, bloody body.  She batted his tiny hand around inside of her mouth, enjoying the way she could feel his tiny fingers grasp and clench as he tried to find a grip on her slick tastebuds.  Her mouth spread into a devilish grin as she ran her other hand up between his spread thighs.

"Haha, mmm, there's definitely one tiny part of you that's enjoying this.  Aren't you, sicko?" Kelsey teased as her forefinger and thumb wrapped around Steve's hard shaft.  She spoke between her sloppy, wet kisses, teasing him as she rubbed him between her fingers.

Without warning she pulled her head back, leaving Steve's body exposed to the cool air of the room.  Fresh agony wracked through him as her saliva and his sweat and blood began to evaporate.  He was growing hoarse from screaming.  Kelsey brought her head down over his tiny member, pursing her lips and letting a long string of hot spit, tinted slightly red with his own blood, down, covering his crotch.  Her fingers continued to pump him up and down, her saliva providing some relief to his otherwise tortured condition.  Steve opened his eyes to see her jade eyes locked on his little cock, a wicked grin curling over her sexy lips.  She moved her head back down, licking and sucking at him once more.

"You like that, mmm? *SMACK* Unh, yeah you do.  Are you going to give it to me? *SLURP*  Even after everything I've done to you?  Even after I've made you my little tiny bitch?  That's right, you little fucker. *SUCK* Give me that pathetic little load of yours.  C'mon, you were so eager to give it to me before when I was too small and powerless to stop you.  Now look at you. *LICK*  Mmm, here.  I wanna taste your sad little gift to me before I take care of you like all the rest."

Kelsey took Steve's cock between her giant plush lips.  He groaned involuntarily, feeling her tongue work over his tiny shaft as she squeezed the base between her lips.  She laughed, warm air rushing out of her nose and blasting Steve in the face.  Her hands now free, Kelsey brought them to Steve's sides, pulling at the floss that bound his arms.  She hurriedly tore away at the threads, her fingernails carelessly gouging into his wrists as the floss shredded, finally giving way.  Steve's wrists were bloodied as she brought them between her fingertips, cradling his tiny palms on the sides of her thumbs as she grasped his arms between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Ahh!  What are you going to do?  Stop!  Stop!  Let me go!  Please …" Steve's begging faded into deep sobs as Kelsey continued to suck him off.  She continued, paying no heed to his insignificant attempts to beg for mercy.

Kelsey shifted her body down so that her face was level with Steve's body.  Her eyes found his and he was alarmed to see the glint of a smile there.  She winked slowly and seductively before clamping down hard on his cock with her lips, the seal of her giant mouth acting as a massive cock ring.  Steve's erection was almost painful in her mouth, the skin of his cock strained to the limit as she ensured that he would stay hard no matter what happened.  The tip of her tongue moved to the underside of his shaft, flicking up and down in small strokes from the tip to the base as her grip on his arms tightened.

Steve was too occupied with the pleasure and pain coursing through his body to notice that Kelsey was starting to bend his arms back towards him at an unnatural angle.  A sharp twinge ran through his forearms and Steve brought his head up in panic.  His eyes found Kelsey's before looking at her lips curled into a huge grin as they wrapped hard around his dick.  She winked again before moving her hands up violently, shattering Steve's forearms in her massive hands.  He could feel the splintered bones of his forearms poking out of his destroyed skin, dark red blood pouring from his fresh new wounds.  Steve screamed for all he was worth, trying his best to thrash and wriggle out of Kelsey's grip.  She held him firmly, his ruined and bloody arms flopping uselessly between her fingers as she continued to suck off his painfully engorged member.

Steve's vision began to fade as his body and mind failed him.  He was screaming wordlessly, occasionally finding the language to beg for his life or an end to this torture.  Despite everything he could feel an orgasm building inside of him as Kelsey continued to expertly work him over.  A buzzing rose in his ears as he lost the ability to perceive color, the massive pain and blood loss pushing him to the point of unconsciousness.  He closed his eyes for a long beat, before opening them again, his eyelids fluttering, trying vainly to stay open as his eyes rolled back into his head.  Suddenly he could feel his cock begin to twitch against Kelsey's giant tongue.  Using all of his remaining strength, Steve forced his eyes open and raised his head.

The world snapped into focus in perfect color and clarity.  Steve looked down to the giant head that filled his vision, but instead of Kelsey's dark auburn locks he saw dirty blonde hair atop her head.  He barely had time to register the difference when she pulled her lips away from his cock for a brief second.

"I'm coming for you, Steve.  You and your stupid fucking cunt of a giant girlfriend," she said with a huge, evil smile before returning to his cock with her previous zeal.

His eyes bugged as his orgasm began to wash over him.  That's when he felt the sharp boulders of her teeth bite down and separate his cock from his body.

 

----------

 

"Steve!  Steeeeeve!"

There was an immense pressure on his chest shaking him awake.  He was laying on a soft, warm surface, the smell of Kelsey's breath all around him as her stage whisper filled his ears.  His eyes blinked open slowly.

"Steve!  Ohmigod, I thought I'd lost you," came Kelsey's frantic whisper, echoing slightly in the giant bathroom.  "You were wriggling around in my pocket, which was fine -- really fine, actually -- until you started to moan and scream in your sleep.  I tried to cover it by coughing but I was sure someone was going to hear you so I had to fake starting my period so that Ms. Connor would let me out of class.  When I pulled you out of my pocket you weren't moving and I thought …  Well I thought it might be really bad.  Are you okay?  What happened?"

Kelsey had grown him to a few inches, better to see if his tiny chest was still rising and falling.  The large pads of the fingertips of her fore and middle fingers which had just been shaking him awake now stroked his chest protectively and soothingly.  He struggled to find the words to adequately describe what had just happened.

"I … I just … had a really bad dream, I guess.  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to almost get you in trouble," Steve replied, sitting up in Kelsey's palm and bringing his arms around her fingers.  He wasn't sure what to make of this most recent event and wanted time to process it before sharing it with her.  He attempted a smile.

"Jesus, are you sure you're okay?" Kelsey asked, her doll-like face wrinkled in a perfect mask of sympathy.

Steve looked up into her searching eyes.  "I'm sure.  I'll be okay, promise."  He looked down at his body, blemish-free and intact, closing his eyes to try to clear the memory of the already fading dream.  His arms hugged her fingers tightly.  They sat there for several moments in silence.

"Well I can't have you nodding off again in my pocket, little guy," said Kelsey thoughtfully.  "And as much fun as it might be for me to have you ride around on me in certain places I don't think that's really what's best for you here …  Hmm."  Her eyes brightened.  "I know!"

Kelsey brought her hand up to the top of her head, curling her fingers around Steve's body gently.  He could feel her grip shift as she once again brought him down to a more manageable height of less than an inch.  She brought him over to the top of her head and let him slide off into her hair just behind her glittering tiara.  He sank into the fragrant strands of dark hair, feeling his body settle in until he was resting on her scalp.

"Hang on, little Steve," Kelsey warned as she sat up from the toilet lid she'd been sitting on.  She unlatched the stall door and peered around, making sure the girls' bathroom was still empty.  Seeing that it was, she made her way over to the mirror to inspect her hair.

Steve grabbed several strands of Kelsey's thick hair as the floor lurched beneath him.  He found that he didn't have to hold on too tightly as the canopy of hair mostly held him in place."This won't be such a bad ride," he thought to himself.

Kelsey could barely feel the tiny weight of Steve and found his tiny grip almost ticklish.  She turned her head to one side before examining the other and finally the top.  All she could see was her little birthday tiara, her dark hair effectively hiding the little man riding on top of her head.

Satisfied, Kelsey flashed herself a big smile in the mirror before turning and heading out the bathroom door.