- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the slight diversion but this story popped into my head fully formed whie on a long drive this weekend and I had to get it out before moving on.  Since the last chapter had Steve passing out I thought it would make another interesting dream sequence.  Then it got a little out of control.  :-S  Let me know what you think! Thanks so much to everyone who has commented.  I really do appreciate it.  It keeps me motivated.

 

Steve jostled in his seat, his safety harness cutting into his shoulders just slightly as the container was moved roughly from side to side.  He and his team were as ready as they were going to be.  He hoped it would once again be enough to please the princess.

The container was set down and all movement ceased.  A bright light suddenly filled the small space as the ceiling above Steve's head slid away.  The six man crew, clad in light blue jumpsuits, blinked their eyes as they adjusted to the light.  Looking up they could see the familiar and plain, but pretty, face of Marnie, the princess' lady in waiting.  To their perspective it filled their entire view, stretching at least 20 feet in length.  She smiled at them as she reached into the box, her index finger finding the large red button set in the corner.  With a pneumatic hiss and a whir of machinery the mens' safety harnesses detached while one wall of the container slowly slid downward, creating a ramp for them to walk down.

As the men slowly strode down the ramp they could see Marnie flitting about the room continuing the preparations.  Her enormous form loomed over their tiny frames as she spread out a large terrycloth towel on the luxurious bedspread near where the container had come to rest.  She adjusted and fluffed the plump pillows that leaned up against the headboard of the oversized four poster bed before bringing her palms down to smooth out the wrinkles in the towel, making sure it was perfectly centered on the bed.  Marnie's hands came to rest on another, similarly-sized container that lay adjacent to the men and towel, sliding back a panel and flipping a switch on the topside.  With another small pop and hiss two sides of the box slid away, leaving two ramps on either side as blue-tinted overhead lights blinked on inside.

Steve led the group up one ramp of the second box.  With practiced ease the men found their stations, each running their equipment through the standard diagnostic routines.  Only Marnie's legs were visible outside the box, her billowing skirts pressing against the side of the bed as she placed a platter with iced cucumber water and small (to her) finger sandwiches on the bedside table.  As the men finished strapping on their gear they could hear the lady in waiting's light humming as she finished up her preparations.  Marnie pulled open the large drapes next to the bed, letting the bright morning light into the sumptuously appointed room.  Led by Steve, the men slowly ambled down the ramp and towards the towel, each mentally running through their duties.  This was an elite band of brothers, and none of the men wanted to be a weak link.

Marnie smiled and curtseyed slightly to the group as she turned and exited the room, leaving the heavy mahogany door slightly cracked.  The men could overhear low murmuring outside as they checked their straps and pulled on their gloves and head coverings.  Suddenly the door cracked open and her highness entered.

Princess Kelsey was radiant, having already visited the hair and makeup teams in the bathing salon.  A natural beauty anyway, her presence was only enhanced by the light paints that had been expertly applied to her doll-like face.  Her dark hair was swept up into an elaborate updo with a delicate diamond tiara fastened atop it.  Clad only in a pearl white robe, the princess glided over to the bedside, her eyes occupied with a leather-bound book held in her soft, ivory hands.  Kelsey never acknowledged the men as her free hand came up and absentmindedly undid the knot at the front of her robe, but they stood at attention nonetheless, their hands raised stiffly to their foreheads.  The men watched as their giant royal highness' robe fell to the floor revealing her flawless, alabaster body.  She stood before them like a sexy, feminine colossus of Rhodes, a giant ideal of female physical beauty.  Behind him Steve could hear McKee cough under his breath, muttering a slightly lewd comment that made the men smile in spite of themselves.  Steve couldn't help but agree.  No matter how many times he led his men in their routine he could not help but be silently aroused by the vision that lay before him.

The princess climbed up onto the bed, her face still buried in her book.  She walked over on her knees to the center of the bed, maneuvering the royal derriere onto the towel that had been laid out for her.  Kelsey laid back against her pillows, careful to not muss her hair, as she slid her ass to the center of the towel, her legs open slightly but still flat on the bed.  Turning a page of her book and then grabbing the slightly moist glass of water and bringing it to her beautiful lips, she waited.

Steve's men brought down their hands sharply and sprung into action.  Moving with an expert precision, the team deployed themselves around the princess' lower half.  Steve moved forward first, climbing up her majesty's hip and moving to Kelsey's mons to get a good vantage point to direct his team.  From his perch above her spread legs Steve looked down to see the work he had cut out for him.  It had been nearly a month since his team had last visited the royal bedchambers, and it showed.  Kelsey's legs were covered in a soft layer of fine hair, while the princess' pussy was surrounded by short, bristly hairs.  Her stubbly bush creeped outward from her slit and up her body.  Steve walked forward until the pale skin under his feet was spotted with the giantess' blonde stubble.  He sighed as he first pressed his earpiece deeper into his ear canal and then his call button to check in with his team.

"Johnson, Thompkins, positions!" Steve barked.

"Outer left flank, sir!"

"Outer right flank, sir!"

Steve looked over and saw the two men already applying powder blue foam to the outside of Kelsey's thighs, their tiny forms covering the royal legs with the gentle epilate.  Steve pressed his call button once again.

"McKee!  Gonzales!"

"Inner left flank, sir!"

"Inner right flank, sir!"

Looking down he saw the men down near the princess' inner calves, spraying their foam diligently.  McKee raised one hand to wave wanly.

Giving a brusque wave in return, Steve looked down and called the last member of his team.

"Anderson!"

Geoff Anderson was down between the royal thighs, just a dozen feet from her majesty's pussy lips.  He was using a sprayer with a finer point, better to coat Kelsey's most intimate folds with his hair-removing foam.  Anderson was Steve's best, having the most experience and skill grooming the royal vagina.  He'd been with Steve since the beginning, over five years ago.  He literally knew every inch of Kelsey's giant sex.  Geoff looked up and nodded, barely taking his eyes off of the work he had before him.

Steve fired up his own pack, almost feeling the low hum of the device as it powered on. He looked at the nozzle in his hand, waiting for the green light before he began.

Kelsey continued to read, her eyes scanning the pages from side to side quickly, devouring the story in front of her.  She could feel the ministrations of the team beyond the pages and out of her view.  She had to admit, it felt nice.  Especially in light of the book of erotica she held in her hand.  Feeling her temperature begin to rise Kelsey popped an entire sandwich corner into her mouth, closing her eyes and letting out a small, low sound of pleasure.

Steve thought he heard something behind him and turned his head slightly, letting his finger off the trigger of his nozzle.  As the mechanical whine of his sprayer died down he decided it had just been his imagination.  The only thing he saw behind him was the enormous body of the princess.  He looked up at the well-worn book resting just below her majesty's enormous bosom as it rose and fell with her breath, the top of her tiara just poking out over the top of her book.  She made no indication that she'd even noticed that he'd stopped.  Shrugging his shudders, Steve turned and continued his work, walking down towards Kelsey's left hipbone.

Anderson's mind wandered slightly as he continued to coat the soft skin in front of him.  The princess' inner labia were spread just slightly, meaning that he couldn't get his nozzle everywhere it needed to go.  Geoff stepped forward and reached out with a gloved hand, hooking his tiny fingers under Kelsey's lip and pulling it towards the center of her slit.  He saw her inner muscles contract tightly and felt lucky that he hadn't gotten his hand caught inside of her again.  He'd spent a few weeks in hospital after the last time and had been careful not to let it happen again.

The story that Kelsey was reading was growing hotter and hotter.  She brought the cool glass of water up and pressed it against her flush cheeks and forehead.  Feeling herself growing wet she realized that she was going to have to find time to sneak away and take care of herself before she was dressed for the day.  She'd never felt this way before during her grooming, even when she was a young girl just barely growing hair on her body.  Sure, she'd been curious, but never enough to actually do anything.  She'd always been pretty enough to never want for suitors.  Besides, these tiny men weren't even royalty.  She would never debase herself in such a way.  Still.  She hoped they'd be done soon.  Suddenly she felt a tiny movement on her pussy.  It brought a surprised gasp, one that she had to stifle by biting her lip.  Deciding to see how much time she had left before release, she lifted her book.

"Okay guys, I'm ready to turn over," Kelsey said, hoping her arousal didn't creep into her voice.

The blue foam had dried and hardened on Kelsey's legs, the hair removed from their follicles gently.  It was now lightly stuck to her skin, just waiting for the men to remove it.  However they had to finish her majesty's other side.  The men saluted and moved off her body quickly assembling at attention in formation near their transport crate.  They watched in awe as Kelsey turned over, her massive body flaking off some of the blue onto the towel below her.  Her giant breasts swayed to the side as the brought herself down on her tummy, her ass poking slightly into the air, her legs spread slightly.  She brought her book in front of herself and began to read again.

"Must be a hell of a book," Steve said to the crew just softly enough for them to hear.  They chuckled and a couple nodded in agreement.  The men were used to being treated like servants, but this was something different.  Usually Kelsey regarded them with a casual indifference, but today she was absolutely ignoring them in favor of the thick book she was engrossed in.

Steve called his team to attention and redeployed them.  McKee and Gonzales moved up the towel to the princess' armpits.  Johnson and Thompkins moved down to Kelsey's ankles and climbed up, beginning to spray their way up the backs of her legs.  Steve again climbed up her majesty's torso, walking down to the soft skin just above the royal asscrack.  From this vantage point he could see Anderson rounding the corner of Kelsey's feet, making his way between the pale valley of her spread legs, moving forward towards Steve's position.  Steve's job was nearly done; now it was just time to direct his team through their paces before they blew the dried foam from Kelsey's skin.  In a half hour he'd be back in his quarters enjoying a soak in a nice hot tub.

Anderson was surprised to see the glint of a drop of moisture peeking out from between the princess' pussy lips.  Usually this didn't happen during the sessions, but he was prepared for the possibility.  He moved forward and flipped a couple of switches on his nozzle, vacuuming up the wetness and storing it in one of the tanks behind his back.  There was more of it than he expected, but his equipment performed like a champ.  Soon the area was clear and he was free to complete the detailed work of removing the hair from the princess' giant asshole.  He manipulated the controls on his device and began to spray.

Kelsey was biting her finger to keep herself under control.  The story has made her devastatingly horny and she didn't know how much longer she'd be able to keep from fingering herself.  Her cheeks burned in arousal and shame.

Geoff had to press the tip of his nozzle against the princess' flesh, parting her soft ass cheeks to apply his foam.  Kelsey's legs weren't quite spread enough, so he found he really had to push the tip hard to get deep enough.  He took a step forward and pressed himself against Kelsey's giant pussy lips to get a better position.  He was surprised to feel her moisture seep into the fabric of his jumpsuit, the hot juices soaking instantly into the fabric and making his chest wet.  Geoff didn't have time to pull back and vacuum her up this time, so he had to content himself with adjusting his feet so that a dry part of his clothing was left to wick up Kelsey's juices.  He moved his nozzle down towards her giant perineum and continued his spraying.

The princess couldn't help herself.  The little man at her ass was poking and prodding her most intimate skin as he pressed himself up against her.  Between that and the erotica before her eyes Kelsey could feel her orgasm building inside of her.  She wasn't going to be able to wait any longer.  She had to have release.  She took the finger she had between between her teeth and sucked it into her mouth, lubricating it with her saliva.  Gingerly she moved her hand underneath her body and brought her wet fingertip to the entrance to her pussy.

McKee felt the walls of Kelsey's giant armpit start to constrict.  At first he thought it was his mind playing tricks on him.  Surely the princess wouldn't be so thoughtless.  He readjusted his nozzle and continued to work.  By the time he realized what was actually happening it was too late.

From between her thighs Anderson could feel the giant princess' hips move slightly to one side, but figured she was just moving to get more comfortable.  Suddenly there was something moving between his body and the princess'.  It took him a moment to realize what it was.  He turned to flee.

Steve saw Kelsey's legs begin to close and felt her ass rise up higher into the air.  He had let his mind wander and by the time he had brought his hand to his call button he could already hear Geoff's terrified screams from below him.  Looking up, Steve could see Johnson and Thompkins straddling the giant girl's enormous thighs, struggling to hold on as the ground shifted beneath them.  Their eyes were locked in horror on the space between Kelsey's closing legs.

Kelsey could feel the tiny men struggling against her as she fingered herself.  The little man in her armpit was struggling for all he was worth, likely suffocating in her giant folds of flesh.  She wished she cared as she pumped a finger in and out of herself, squeezing her legs together and grinding her hips into the towel as her ass rose and fell.

Her movements knocked Steve down on his ass on soft skin just above Kelsey's.  He crawled forward on his hands and knees until the curve of her ass fell away below him.  Looking down he could see poor Geoff being crushed between the princess' inner thighs as the back of her finger slammed into his battered chest with every thrust.  Geoff's arms were flailing helplessly up in the air as he tried to beat his fists against the giantess' asscheeks.  The two men on the back of her thighs were trying to move forward slowly, making a move to rescue their trapped comrade.

Kelsey was nearly there, feeling the power of her size over these tiny servants.  While she would prefer a nice, normal sized cock inside of her, this would have to do for now.

Steve had never lost a man before and he wasn't planning on losing one now.  Enraged he charged up Kelsey's smooth back, running up the rise of her shoulders and towards her ear.  He was screaming the whole way, imploring her majesty to release the man she was killing between her legs.  Looking down as he ran he could see Gonzales emerge from between Kelsey's right armpit.  No sign of McKee.  Oh, no.

Reaching her hair Steve swung his body along her neck, thrusting himself forward until his face fell into the folds of Kelsey's ear.  He grabbed her earlobe with both hands and pushed his face inside.  "No!  Your highness!  No no no no!  Please stop!  You're killing them!  You're killing them!"  Steve broke into sobs, echoing throughout the giantess' ear, being drowned out by the princess' increasingly louder moans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's killing whom now, little guy?  Wake up, it's okay."

 

Steve's eyes flew open, tears spurting from them as he thrashed about in Kelsey's palm.  She was staring down at him with a look of concern, her index finger of her other hand stroking the tiny man's side gently.

"My men!  My men …," Steve trailed off, blinking his eyes hard to clear the horrific visions in his head.  He laid in her palm for a moment, silent and motionless.  Another dream.  Just as Kelsey was about to poke him in the chest Steve opened his eyes and sat up in her hand.

"You okay?" she asked softly.  "You fell asleep after our shower and I let you sleep in the towel as I was getting ready. Then when I went to dry you off you started spazzing out on me."

It was true.  Steve looked at her face, done up with a light amount of makeup.  She was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top under a tight hoodie that accentuated her pert breasts and a pair of tight black leggings.  She really was a knockout, he thought to himself.

Steve rubbed his face with his hands, trying to clear his head.  This was reality, he told himself.  At least, he thought so.

Kelsey watched him with concern.  "Am I gonna have to skip school and stay home with you, little Steve?"

"No, no.  I'll be fine.  Just a bad dream," said Steve smiling up at her.  He didn't want to ruin her birthday with his narcoleptic nightmares.

"Okay, then.  Heads or tails?" she asked.

"Wait, what?"

"Heads it is then," Kelsey said, giggling.  She threw Steve up in the air, shrinking him down to an inch tall as he tumbled and pulling open the top of her tank top.  Steve hit the top of her soft tit  and quickly started sliding down into the cup of Kelsey's bra.

"Wait, no, Kelsey!  Rhubarb!  Rhubarb!"

Kelsey let her bra snap closed against her body and adjusted her birthday tiara.  Smiling at herself in the mirror of her room she grabbed her bookbag and bounded out the door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully this will satisfy some of the readers who wanted to see more struggling.  :-)