- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well we've finally reached the next phase of the story.  This chapter should definitely set us up for some fun.  Any suggestions and comments are always appreciated. :-)

 

 

Brianna Williams was not a morning person.

 

As the first rays of late spring sunlight crept into her room, the blonde teen scrunched up her face into a perfect scowl before pulling her blankets up over her head, a low groan escaping her lips.

 

Today was her birthday, her 16th to be exact.  Lots of people her age would be excited to be awake this morning, probably looking forward to getting their license later that day before celebrating their milestone.  Brie sighed at the thought, screwing her eyes shut hard until a single, fat tear escaped and rolled down her hot cheek.  All she had to look forward to today was another fucking day at school.  Her parents were out of town at their timeshare until Sunday and she was left at home with Kelsey, her bitch of an older sister.

 

Kelsey, Miss Perfect.  Her parents’ favorite, even though parents aren’t supposed to play favorites, are they?  But Kelsey was definitely their favorite.  Brie thought back to Kelsey’s 16th birthday, almost exactly two years ago.  There had been balloons and streamers to greet the golden child from the moment she awoke, followed by a charmed day of shopping with Mom, then a visit to the DMV.  When Kelsey got home, shiny new license in hand, she had a beautiful blue Beetle waiting for her in the driveway.  For Brie that particular day had brought the news that the following year she’d be attending a continuation school because of her terrible grades and behavior problems.  Even though she’d spent that whole day in her room fuming, her parents still made her come out and put on a stupid hat and sing Happy Birthday to their favorite, Kelsey.

 

It was getting hot and stifling under the covers, and with an annoyed roar Brie ripped them down to her waist.  Didn’t matter, no one was nearby to hear her.  With her parents out of town the only other person in the house was Kelsey, and for some reason she’d been spending the past several days by herself in her bedroom.  Whatever, thought Brie.  She was probably just in there trying to pull the stick out of her ass.

 

Brie sighed heavily in spite of herself, angrily wiping the tears that had been running down her cheeks for the past few minutes.  No use getting all worked up over something that she could never change, no matter how many times she wished things were different.  Besides, her anger never did her any favors anyway.

 

“Happy Birthday to me,” she said aloud to no one.  At least it was Friday.

 

Ignoring her freely flowing tears, she sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed until her bare feet were flat on the floor.  Her room was littered with various piles — dirty clothes, old food wrappers, makeup, shoes, assorted filth, clean clothes.  She felt something give under her heel as she stood up and idly wondered what it may have been.  Bending down, she grabbed the first item of clothing within her reach, a crumpled turquoise pair of panties, and brought it to her face in an attempt to smell it.  When she realized that her nose was stuffy from crying she simply blew her nose into the small pile of fabric before dropping it to the floor and grabbing a hot pink pair of panties nearby.  After a few minutes of trial and error she eventually gathered together enough cleanish items to make an outfit.

 

Brie closed her door firmly behind her before padding down the hallway towards the bathroom.  She never understood how the house her parents had bought had only two bathrooms for four bedrooms, but out of all the stupid things they did that seemed like one of the least offensive.  For a moment she considered using her parents’ bathroom, but there was something that she needed in the one she shared with Kelsey.  Speaking of which… As she rounded the corner of the hallway Brie peeked a little further down, surprised to see her sister’s door open, which never happened.  Both sisters had, at various points in their lives, taken to putting locks on their doors to keep the other out.  Curiosity got the better of her.

 

“Hey, Kels?” Brie said, faux sweetly, as she knocked lightly on the door.  “You’re giving me a ride to school again, right?  If not I’m gonna…” Brie stopped when she saw that the room was empty.  A small smile lit up her dour face.

 

Moving quickly, Brie went over to Kelsey’s nightstand and opened the third drawer from the top.  He small smile became a bigger one when she saw that, as a creature of habit, Kelsey still kept her cash in the same spot.  Brie greedily stuffed the loose bills into the pockets of her pajama pants.  She was nearly laughing as she closed the drawer, turning to take in the rest of Kelsey’s room. 

 

It was nearly spotless, though the bed was still rumpled from having been slept in.  Brie’s eyes scanned over the posters on the wall, rolling her eyes at how boring and unimaginative her sister’s tastes were.  Her gaze dropped down to the dollhouse tucked near the bed, white trimmed and tidy.  She sneered, remembering how much into Barbies her sister had been when she was little, like the little princess that she was.  When Brie was feeling particularly angry at her sister she would sneak into her room and steal a couple of her dolls, using scissors and markers to mutilate them beyond recognition before hiding them under her bed.  Sometimes, in later years, she’d abuse them in other ways too.

 

Brie chuckled to herself as she bent down over the dollhouse, her ass hovering just barely over its gabled roof, and let rip a fart so nasty that it disgusted even her.  She stood up, laughing harder as she kicked the side of the dollhouse hard, hearing various small items inside of it knocked down at the force.  As a finishing touch she gave her ass a little wiggle, thinking about the stench that Kelsey was going to experience when she came back into her room after eating breakfast, or whatever she was off doing.  Satisfied, she made sure that nothing in the room looked out of place before heading back down the hallway.

 

Her eyes blinked in the harsh, fluorescent light of the bathroom.  She scowled at her reflection in the mirror, angry at herself for letting herself cry.  Slowly she pulled her shirt up over her head, letting it fall to the floor before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her pants, pulling them down and kicking them off.  Brie shook her head, letting her long, blonde hair fall behind her shoulders.  Her fingers picked at her dark roots, and she chided herself for not dyeing last weekend.  The thought that she was nearly the spitting image of someone that she despised almost entered her head, but she pushed it out, running her fingers over the little straight scars on her upper thighs instead.  After staring at herself for a moment she turned and sat on the cool plastic toilet seat, relieving herself.

 

With a small sigh, Brie reached behind the toilet bowl for the little container of straight razors she kept there.  She sat up, working out one of the blades as she ran the water for her shower.

 

——————————

 

Steve’s eyes shot open at the sound of crying.

 

It was almost too dark to see anything, but he knew he’d heard weeping somewhere nearby.  It sounded like Kelsey.  He had to get to her.

 

Moving was unexpectedly difficult.  Something was on top of him, a pile of something hard, cool and heavy.  With great effort he wriggled and squirmed until he was able to pull himself free, panting softly from the exertion.  Steve rolled onto his back, disoriented and confused.  Was he dreaming?  Would he even be able to tell if he was?

 

Slowly he sat up, rubbing his face in his hands.  The light was getting better, and the pile he’d been buried under sat next to him.  He reached out curiously, grabbing towards the top of the pile until something came away in his hand.  It was hard plastic and a familiar shape, and he turned it over in his hands trying to place it.  His fingers ran over it until it clicked: it was an arm.  Well, a doll arm, unattached from the rest of its body.  In the dim light he could see that part of it was covered in what looked like black marker.  Steve stood up and walked over to the pile, dropping the arm at its base before reaching in and pulling out a Barbie torso with no arms or legs.  He held the body by its waist out at his arm’s length, looking at the disfigured face and hair cut crudely off.  Grimacing, he dropped it on the pile.  Where the hell was he?

 

A low ceiling hung over his head with a sliver of light just off to his right.  Cautiously he walked over to the light, pulling at a thick layer of fabric to move into a more open area.  It was a bedroom, but not Kelsey’s, as he knew that she kept her room much tidier than this.  However, the sight of and smell emanating from a large, unmistakable pile of turquoise fabric just to his left confirmed that he was in a girl’s room.  But whose?

 

As if in response, a huge and strangely familiar foot appeared over his head, descending so fast that he was caught unable to get away quickly enough.  The thick pad of her heel pinned his leg from the knee down, enveloping it in rough warmth.  Steve bit his finger to keep from screaming.  After all, he had no idea whose foot he was pinned under. Not everyone was as sweet as Kelsey.  He watched helplessly as the matching foot came down next to him before the pressure on him increased dramatically as she stood up.  Pain exploded through his leg as it was mashed into the floor, but he remained silent as a giant feminine hand came down and grabbed the panties next to him.  The unmistakable sound of her blowing her nose roared overhead like a jet engine before the panties were unceremoniously dropped nearby and her foot moved off.

 

Steve rolled back under the bed, clutching his leg and rocking from the pain.  The giant feet moved across the room, occasionally joined by the giant hand that would grab at piles of fabric, only to drop some of them moments later.  Finally the feet moved off towards the door, slipping out as it opened and closed firmly.

 

Not again, thought Steve.  Not after the past few glorious days he’d had with Kelsey.

 

Once he was sure the girl wasn’t returning he slowly made his way out from under the bed.  Wherever he was he had to find Kelsey.  She would keep him safe and protect him like she always did.  He closed his eyes and summoned her giant face from memory, her smile warm and sweet, her eyes laughing kindly.  All he had to do was find her everything would be better, he thought.  Setting his jaw in determination he made his way towards the door.

 

——————————

 

Kelsey awoke slowly, thinking she heard her name being called from a great distance.  It was dark, and instinctively she reached to her bedside table to switch on her lamp.  Instead her hand slid over a smooth plastic surface, confusing her enough that she continued to slap her hand around as she struggled to wake.  Finally her eyes opened fully, and she knew exactly where she was.  She should know, given that she’d played with her dolls in this very room for years.

 

Must be a dream, she thought, as she slipped one leg onto the cool plastic floor.  Standing shakily, she looked down at herself and saw that she was wearing one of the princess dresses she had dressed her favorite dolls in as a little girl.  She remembered so clearly wishing she could own such a pretty dress herself, all frilly and pink.  Tentatively she reached up and found that she was wearing the matching tiara she had also prized so dearly.  Must… be… a… a dream, she thought more uncertainly, thinking back to impossible events that had taken place in her life the past week.

 

Loud noises from outside the room shocked her into clarity, and she made her way across the room to the door, turning it ineffectually and pushing it open.  She stood at the top of the dollhouse stairs before what sounded like a peal of thunder ripped noisily overhead.  Almost immediately her eyes began to water, a foul stench filling her mouth and nose so quickly that it took her breath away.  Kelsey reeled, balancing precariously at the top of the stairs as she covered her mouth with tiny gloved hands, before her whole world shook violently.  Her feet stumbled over themselves and she reached out, grabbing the bannister as she began to fall down the stairs.  She caught herself, avoiding the dangerous corners of the step.  Unfortunately gravity kept her moving forward, slamming the side of her head into the hard plastic post at the top of the bannister.  Stars filled her vision before she passed out, crumpling at the top of the stairs.