- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not making any promises about the speed of future installments, but I'm commited to finishing this story without artificially wrapping it up.  Thanks for your patience, and I hope you enjoy this new installment.

Comments are always appreciated.

Steve could feel the hot, smooth boulders of Erin’s incisors as they brushed hard against the base of his shaft.  Her sweetly pungent, sex-tinged breath blew moistly over his crotch and midsection as her puffy red lips dragged roughly across his belly and upper thighs.  With a low grunt Erin began to close her jaws.

 

“Erin!  Please! Mrmph…,” Steve’s voice was cut off as Erin pressed the soft, damp skin of the heel of her other palm roughly against his tiny face, smashing his nose and sealing his mouth shut.  She twisted his head hard, bringing it inside her sweaty fist and wrenching it carelessly to the right as her sharp teeth began to dig into the deceptively thin and delicate skin of his cock.  With no air to breathe in the hot, damp prison of Erin’s palm, Steve found himself utterly unable to scream, only able to thrash about helplessly in her firm gasp as the pressure between his legs became incredibly intense.  Suddenly her mouth pulled away as the hand holding his head loosened slightly, letting in just a hint of cool air.  He could hear her muffled yelling through the meaty folds of her palm.

 

“I’ll be right out!  Give me a minute!” Erin called to someone else.  Steve’s heart leapt as he realized he wasn’t utterly alone with this deranged giant girl.  Was it Kelsey that she was talking to? Deep in the recesses of Erin’s fist, Steve’s battered face twisted into a small smile.

 

But his hopes were soon dashed as she gripped his head even tighter in her grasp, the bottom of her fist sealing around his neck as the back of his head was pressed firmly into the soft skin at the center of her palm.  Her soft giggles were just audible over the rhythmic thumping of her quick pulse in his ears as her fingers curled tighter over his face, lifting his little body from her other hand and letting it dangle from her fist as she held him only by his head.  Suddenly hanging in the open air, Steve instinctively thrashed out wildly, his tiny legs pumping hard as his hands scrabbled upwards against Erin’s curled fist.  Just as he was able to work his fingertips between two of her fleshy digits he heard her voice very nearby.

 

“Don’t think I’m done with you yet, Steve,” Erin hissed above his head, her whisper impossibly loud as she spoke directly into the top of her  fist.  His flailing feet found purchase on soft skin below him, sinking between the heaving cleavage of her giant breasts until his calves were trapped between them.

 

“I… I haven’t forgotten how you and Kelsey… r-raped me…,” she continued shakily as she pushed him down further, the bottom of her fist softly insistent on his shoulders as it slid him between the sweat-slicked skin of her massive tits.  He could feel her body shift as she sat down, her upper arms squeezing her breasts together even harder until he was pinned from his thighs down.  The pressure on his head and neck intensified as she bent his body backwards, curling his back until his member stood out prominently from her cleavage.  Steve twisted about ineffectually as she opened a small hole between her fingers, allowing him to see her huge face as she craned her neck down and brought it nearer to him.  

 

“And I don’t forgive you… Which is why I’ll never feel bad about doing this,” Erin said in a small whisper, bringing out her tongue and pressing it between Steve’s thighs.  The wet tip brushed against his balls as it pushed under his flaccid cock, lifting it up between her lips as she brought it into her mouth.

 

There was just enough air coming between Erin’s fingers for Steve to inhale sharply and scream for all he was worth.  Erin sucked mightily, her thick lips sealed tightly over his hips as her tongue roughly lapped against his cock.  Steve could feel his body betraying him, his erection growing in this monstrous girl’s soft, wet mouth as she enveloped his legs in her huge, creamy cleavage.

 

“No!  I don’t want this Erin… You need to stop!” Steve pleaded angrily from between her fingers.  In response Erin pushed the pad of her curled ring finger over his mouth, silencing him but allowing him to continue to breathe through his nose.  Hot trails of Steve’s snot blew hard onto the side of her fingertip and nail as his muffled screams ripped though his nostrils, his tiny, pleading eyes searching her dulled, determined ones.  Suddenly she grabbed the tip of his cock between her front teeth and opened her lips.

 

“I love it when you struggle, Steve,” she said, her lips moving over his crotch and shaft as she held the tip lightly between her two top teeth like a toothpick.  “It’s almost like you don’t want this, even though your little penis seems to think differently.”  She suddenly snapped her teeth together tightly, moving her mouth up and down, covering his shaft in hard, unrelenting bites.

 

If he hadn’t been under the protection of the corollary of Kelsey’s wish Erin’s sharp teeth would have just finely sliced his dick, and he knew it.  Fresh tears sprung from his eyes as Erin laughingly continued to assault his tiny cock, moving her head so that her canine teeth and molars also ground roughly into him as her tongue lapped at his skin.  Though Steve was indestructible, he still felt the pain of her attack, sobbing into her finger as she moved her mouth again, earnestly trying to bite off the tiny head.  Grunting in frustration, Erin swiftly pushed her mouth down, her nose jamming Steve hard in his stomach as her teeth chomped down so hard that he heard them snap together.

 

“Mwah,” she spat, pushing her plush lips against his body before raking the sharp tips of her teeth over Steve’s hard shaft.  Fresh, agonizing screams erupted from his tiny mouth, causing Erin to grip his head tighter than ever before, her sweaty skin almost pulverizing his face in her tight grasp.   Stars exploded in his eyes as the pressure became almost more than he could bear.

 

——————————

 

Then suddenly it was gone, the stars in his vision fading into the blackness that still surrounded him.  He brought his hands up and pressed his palms against his face, running his hands through his hair, relieved to longer be pressed in the sadistic giantess’s palm.  It was hard to tell if he’d blacked out, or if he was dreaming within his dream, or if he’d woken up entirely.  The lines between dream and reality were even more blurred than he’d even thought possible.  Then, as if to drive the point home, he felt a small set of fingertips that were not his own run through his hair before similarly scaled feminine lips sealed themselves against his.

 

It took a while for Steve to pull away despite his confusion, which was fading by the moment.  But eventually he did, bringing the side of his head down against the soft curve of Kelsey’s neck and deeply inhaling her familiar scent.  Her arms came around his back, pressing her soft bare breasts into his chest as his body wracked with deep, silent sobs.

 

“Shh, shhhh… It’s okay, little guy,” Kelsey cooed reassuringly into his ear.  “You’re okay.  In fact, right now you’re in bed with me and pressed against my boob as we sleep together, so you are really okay.  All of this…”

 

“Is what?” Steve interrupted, his voice still quiet and thick.  “Is this happening?  Are we dreaming together?  Is that even possible?”

 

Kelsey looked to the side and paused for a moment before clearing her throat and shaking her head.

 

“It doesn’t really matter right now,” Kelsey said abruptly, pulling herself away, her presence beginning to evaporate into the darkness around him.

 

“Wait, Kels… Don’t go.  I… need you,” Steve whispered.

 

“And that’s why I’ll always be here,” came her reply, a smile evident in her dwindling voice.  “Now climb up and find me…”

 

The world around Steve suddenly snapped into focus, a strip of light above his head barely illuminating the dark mass that surrounded him — giant pens and pencils, a huge tube of lip gloss and a packet of sanitary wipes bigger than a king sized mattress were just a few of the objects that he could make out before spying a comb a few feet away.  Like everything else around him it was impossibly oversized, its tines stretching up like the rungs of a ladder before tapering up into a more pointed handle that stuck out of the brightly lit opening.  Steve squinted up into the light, contemplating his next move when a sudden earthquake and flashing light near him made him yelp out in surprise.

 

An enormous cell phone screen was lit up directly behind him, causing him to cover his face with his arms as he turned to examine it.  For a moment he was too blinded by its brightness to be able to read it, but as his irises adjusted a smile crept across his face.

 

FROM: MOTHER

 

ERIN WHERE ARE YOU? IF YOU DONT TELL ME THEN I AM GOING TO ACTIVATE THE GPS ON THIS PHONE AND COME AND FIND YOU. ANSWER ME YOUNG LAST!

 

Steve shook his head at the ending, before another text came over just a second later.

 

*LADY

 

Looking at the older messages on the unlock screen it became apparent that Erin was supposed to be checking in with her mom throughout the evening but had neglected to do so, probably because she was too busy raping Steve to remember.  Thinking quickly, Steve used his entire hand to swipe to unlock the phone, slapping the screen with his palms to navigate to the “Do Not Disturb” option before confirming its activation.  Now Erin wouldn’t see any messages from her mom even if she sent more.  Steve hoped she would make good on her threat sooner rather than later.  Now he just had to get as far away from Erin’s purse as possible, lest he be forced to go home with that giant, sex-obsessed bitch.

 

As he moved to relock the phone Steve noticed the photos app at the corner of the screen.  Curiosity overtook him, and in a moment Steve strained forward, being careful not to touch any other part of the screen before he slapped at the icon, his little palm just big enough to open it.  The screen quickly displayed the last photo that Erin’s phone had taken, and at first Steve had no idea who the girl on the screen was.  He slowly pulled his arm across to swipe right, carefully examining the cute, curvy and oddly familiar girl shown posing seductively in front of a mirror in a series of selfies.  A glimpse of the girl’s very familiar panties caught his eye as he flipped past and he quickly pawed with both hands to skip back to the revealing shot.  Steve stood there for a moment, dumbfounded, as he realized that it was Erin in the photos, posing in the very room that she had just found himself in.

 

“Of course it is…,” Steve said to himself as he slowly began to flip though the photos again, examining the incredibly ordinary girl that was presented before him.  Because of the size of the phone the images of Erin appeared to be about the same size as Steve was, seemingly staring at him with her best come hither gaze and pouty lips.  She must have posed for these while he was passed out in her giant panties, pressed against her huge sex.  He looked closer at her smiling face, flushed with the arousal of knowing that she had absolute control over him at the exact moment she was snapping those pictures.  Steve could feel hot, white anger rising within him, but even he was surprised at what he did next.

 

Primal growls tore through Steve’s already hoarse throat as he savagely pounded his tiny fists against the phone screen, the thin layer of flexible glass absorbing his blows easily.  If he’d been able to bruise there would be no doubt that his arms and fists would have been covered in them, so wildly did he flail against the thin smartphone.  Finally, after several long moments, Steve collapsed against the screen, panting, forcing his anger back down to his toes.  He had to focus.  Wild rage wasn’t going to do him any good.  Very calmly Steve stood upright and made a few very precise clicks and swipes before he was shrouded in darkness as he locked the phone.

 

With fresh determination Steve forced his still shaking limbs up the prongs of the comb, each lift bringing with it a pained grunt of exertion as well as the promise of freedom.  As he moved closer to the opening the sound of rock music became louder and louder, until it was nearly painful to his tiny ears.  Steve reached the top of the purse and brought his hands up to his ears to silence the roar, but in doing so he lost his balance on the zipper and began to tumble down ass over teakettle.

 

Steve landed hard on the floor, the momentum of his fall causing him to slide a fair distance along the lamented concrete before coming to a rest in a slightly crouched position.  He looked up hesitantly, almost certain that wherever he was he must have been spotted.

 

To his surprise he found himself staring up into the backsides of a few sets of feminine legs, the owners of which were currently facing away from him as they hunched over something in concentration.  After a moment Steve realized that he was finally in the tattoo shop that Kelsey had mentioned a few times that day, and that the main event was happening right in front of him.  Luckily no one standing around the table was even looking in his direction, their gaze focused instead on Kelsey’s left ankle.

 

Looking up Steve could see the giant forms of Alisha, Karen, Liz, and a couple of girls he didn’t know, with the top of Erin’s unmistakable head of loose curls in view just slightly over the top of… Kelsey’s head!  Steve’s mouth dropped open, matching the expression of Kelsey’s giant face as the two regarded each other with fresh surprise and relief.  She was laying on the inclined table in front of him, thankfully the only person not able to see her ankle, her fair face a little flushed from the pain of the tattoo.  She smiled brightly at him and he smiled back, and for a moment his worries seemed to melt away.

 

—————

 

Twenty miles away Julie Anderson reached for her phone, having seen it light up on her lap with an incoming message. 

 

“Finally…,” she whispered through her teeth as she unlocked her phone, fully expecting to see an appropriately apologetic message from her daughter, Erin.  Instead her eyes grew wide, growing wider still as she flipped through the multiple photos she’d just been messaged until they threatened to pop out of her head.  Very quietly she dialed her daughter.  It went straight to voicemail, so she dialed again, and again.

 

After ten attempts to call her daughter the middle aged woman quickly rose from her seat, roughly grabbing her keys and purse as she ran towards the door.