- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Couldn't figure out what to write until it all started seeping out of my brain a few days ago.  This little interlude should be in three parts, and I have the next one worked out so it shouldn't take as long until the next update.

 

This chapter is basically pure smut, filled with stuff you all seem to like -- graphic descriptions of gentle and not so gentle sex, a dream sequence, etc, as well as a couple of things I haven't seen too often.  If you're feeling generous please leave a review.

 

Thanks to everyone who's been so supportive of this story.  It's meant a lot.

 

Also decided to remove the "incest" tag as the story has no actual incest and I'm moving away from that idea.  Or at least incorporating the themes into different, non-related characters.  Thanks to VividImagination for the smart idea.

 

The air was thick and impossibly hot as Steve’s eyes fluttered open in a vaguely familiar half light.  There was soft fabric at his back, warm and wet as it stretched strongly beneath him, cradling his nude body and giving slightly as he subconsciously tried to shift his behind to a drier area.  Steve moved to bring his hands up to his eyes only to have them slide against something huge and slippery just inches from his chest.  Sighing, he finally opened his eyes fully and took in the view around him.  He inhaled deeply, filling his little lungs with a familiar scent before letting out a deeper sigh and allowing his head drop back against his hammock.  A flood of memories welled up hotly in Steve’s stomach, bringing a fresh sheen of moisture to his eyes as he realized exactly where he was. 

A very small amount of light seeped in from the lacy panel of fabric above Steve’s head, allowing the faint bit of fresh air that traveled up Erin’s dress into the impossibly huge pair of panties that wrapped around her hips.  Steve gasped as his eyes focused and he realized that her enormous form loomed directly in front of him, the damp tendrils of her hairy bush just trailing against his bare chest.  Instinctively he pushed his hands down against the fabric at his sides, his fingers unable to find a grip as the gusset of her huge underwear gave too easily at his slight force.  Taking a different approach, he stuck his left arm out in an attempt to pull himself out from underneath Erin’s enormous, wet slit, pulling his hand back quickly when he felt something small and warm wiggle away from his grasp.

A soft, familiar giggle bubbled up beside him as he turned his head in surprise.

“How’d you know I was ticklish on my hip, little Steve?” came a soft tinkling beside him.

Steve gasped and tried to pull away as Kelsey brought her face directly next to his, smiling at his shocked expression.  Her left hand came up and cradled his face, its delicate fingers wrapping gently behind his ear while the heel of her palm rested on his cheek.  Steve smiled and closed his eyes, turning his face slowly to the right and into the soft skin of her hand, enjoying the happy feeling of having someone there who cared so much for him.  It took a few seconds before his one exposed eye flew open in panic.

“But … but you’re tiny!” Steve started to sputter in a stage whisper before Kelsey moved her hand to his trembling lips, a bright smile playing across her face like she had a secret she couldn’t wait to tell.

“Yeah,” she said finally, softly, ”I am.  Probably several inches shorter than you now.  Well to you, anyway,” she said smiling, before continuing.  “But, you see, my sweet little guy, I’m not really here.  And nether are you.  It’s, ah … Well, it’s complicated,” she finished in a near whisper.

“I don’t understand,” Steve said in an exasperated tone, a part of his mind enjoying the feeling of Kelsey’s lithe hand as she moved it down and began to play with his chest hair.  He gulped hard as her hand moved again, tickling the soft skin of his belly before traveling lower. 

“S’okay,” Kelsey whispered reassuringly as she sidled her body next to his, turning as much as she could to face him as they lay nearly pressed against Erin’s ponderous labia.  “I think your subconscious has this all worked out for you.  Just know that I’m here to make sure you’re okay, to keep you feeling good as you remember what happened.  So you don’t go…”  Kelsey laughed a little as she made a goofy face and turned the index finger of her other hand in a slow circle near the side of her head.  “Well, you know.”

Steve gulped again as he felt Kelsey firmly grasp the base of his cock.  It was at that moment that the hammock they both were laying in began to gently sway.  In the distance Steve could hear huge, muffled voices as Erin’s fleshy thighs rubbed beneath him, bouncing him slightly up towards her pussy, still wet from their previous misadventures and the knowledge that she had a tiny man trapped in her panties.  With each giant step Steve could feel tons of girl flesh jiggle beneath him, the sound of her steps almost drowning out the huge squelching noise that Erin’s sopping cunt lips made as they opened and closed slightly as she walked.  He was sure it wasn’t noticeable to anyone nearby, but to someone in his position it was nearly deafening.  Steve began to panic and struggle before he felt Kelsey’s lips brush against his left ear.

“Shh, you’re fine,” Kelsey whispered gently, her hand beginning to move up and down with Steve’s cock firmly in its grasp.  Despite his surroundings he felt himself harden and grow under her deft touch.  He felt her pause for a moment, and after a loud slurping sound from below, her hand returned and began to slide up and down wetly and easily.  Steve realized that Kelsey had reached inside Erin and was now jacking him off with her juices.  The thought of this bizarre three way made him groan and push his hips back against the crotch of Erin’s panties.

“See?  I’m sure this is much better than the panic you felt when this really happened.”  Steve looked into her eyes as she cocked an eyebrow in thought.  He felt her hand move away as her head dipped out of view.

Kelsey’s smooth knee slid over the tops of Steve’s thighs as she moved to straddle him.  With very little room to move she pushed her soft, warm body roughly against his, causing Erin’s wet lips to part slightly to allow Kelsey between her enormous body and Steve’s tiny one.  Kelsey’s sweet breath was suddenly in his open mouth, meaning he only had to lean up slightly to kiss her.  Her lips gave perfectly, moving in time with his as their tongues sexily explored.  The soft heat between Kelsey’s open legs felt good on Steve’s thighs as her belly pressed his shaft up against his own.

The overall enormous heat of their surroundings had left Kelsey and Steve’s bodies bathed in sweat, and they moved slickly against each other as Kelsey rode him hard.  Steve wrapped his arms around Kelsey’s back, pressing her soft breasts into his chest, her hard little nipples grinding into him as she slid her body down his.  He felt his cock to raise up between them as Erin’s juices flooded her panties, the excitement from the movement inside them running down Kelsey’s back and onto Steve, soaking the fabric around him.  Suddenly Steve felt the head of his cock part Kelsey’s lips and slide inside of her.

Steve grunted as Kelsey pressed her hips down on him hard, taking his whole shaft inside of her wet, yielding pussy.  He slid his hands down her back, moving them to her sides and grasping her bouncing hips hard.  His mouth found hers once again before she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pushed his face into her neck.  Steve kissed and bit her, tasting her familiar sweet skin mixed with Erin’s juices, and making Kelsey cry out with a feral moan into his ear.  Then without warning their panty prison suddenly had a little more light in it. 

Erin had stopped walking and Steve could feel the tops of her thighs give way beneath him as she spread her giant legs slightly.

“She must have pulled up her dress,” Steve said breathily to a seemingly surprised Kelsey as she suddenly found herself without the wet pressure of Erin’s giant pussy at her back.  With a wide, sultry smile, Kelsey sat up on Steve, bringing her beautiful upper body into view, no less magnificent at a normal scale than it was stretched out to the impossible proportions that Steve was used to.  Behind her head, still slick with sweat and Erin’s dripping pre cum, Steve could see the enormous pussy that had just been sliding against them both, the twitching dark hole between her labia centered just above them.

“Kelsey, no!  Get down!” Steve yelled as he realized why there was suddenly more light and a relief from the pressure.

Erin’s hot, meaty hand slammed into Steve’s back with a force that drove the wind out of his little lungs.  He watched with horror as Kelsey’s upper body disappeared into the cavernous folds of Erin’s cunt, the moment stretched out as if in slow motion.  As quickly as he could he grabbed on hard to Kelsey’s hips, the lips of Erin’s pussy sealing tightly around his hands as they were both pushed against the giant girl as far as they could possibly be.  Steve could still feel Kelsey sensually squeezing and massaging his member, her hips still rocking, her thighs sliding wetly along his torso as she continued to ride him.  The huge hand behind him began to mercilessly grind the two of them against tons of slick, sexy girl flesh.  

“Urrrgh!  No!” Steve yelled ineffectually, digging his hands into Kelsey’s wet body as he tried to pull her free from her fleshy tomb.  But despite all of his best efforts he could feel her lifting away from him, Erin’s pulsing pussy sucking Kelsey deeper within her as he frustratingly found himself building to the brink of orgasm.  Despite everything else Kelsey still felt amazing, her skilled muscles almost pulling the orgasm from his body as he watched more and more of her vanish inside of Erin.

Finally Steve could feel his cock slide wetly from inside of Kelsey as she was lifted away from him.  He cried out as Erin’s huge, hairy pink lips took Kelsey’s kicking legs away from him, pulling her inside until not even her feet were visible.

“Nooooooooooo!” Steve bellowed as the pressure at his back quickly vanished.  He sat up, hoping to reach forward and pull Kelsey free, when he found himself being pulled away as Erin lowered her panties.

The twin columns of Erin’s massive thighs loomed on either side of him as he rode the drenched gusset of Erin’s panties down her legs.  Her face came into view as she bent over, flush cheeks framed by damp locks of dark hair, her smile literally big enough to swallow him hole.  Finally she unhooked her thumbs from the waistband of her underwear, leaving him laying between her ankles.  As she leaned back Steve was treated to a view up her legs and body, the wet pussy that had just previously been his whole world now just winking wetly up at him from dozens of feet away.  Even from this distance Steve could see a drop of her wetness glimmer out from between the enormous lips that had just swallowed Kelsey up completely, and watched it fall down the length of her legs before splattering hot and wet on his chest.

“Oh, haha.  My, my, little guy, you are quite a sight,” Erin’s voice boomed down at him.  Her elbows were holding back the hem of her dress as she peered down at him, her face equally amused as it was aroused.  “Here,” she said, her breath labored as she leaned down with one hand outstretched, “let me clean you up a little.”

Steve felt her large fingers push under him, between the cotton gusset and his body, until he was laying in her palm.  Erin roughly pressed her thumb against his collarbone for stability and lifted, bringing him up at a dizzying speed until he was just inches from her face.  She looked at him over the thick, black rims of her glasses as she moved away her thumb, her open mouth bathing him in her sex-soaked breath before bringing him right up to her ruby red lips and extending her tongue.

The monstrous organ moved as if of its own free will, licking up Steve’s right leg before quickly moving over his crotch and dragging up over the underside of his tiny cock, still hard and unsatisfied.  He could feel himself being pressed back into the slightly tacky palm of Erin’s giant hand as she accidentally pressed her nose against the side of his head, pushing it carelessly to the side as she dragged her rough taste buds up his stomach.  Finally she curled her tongue and swiped off the fresh drop of her arousal before puckering her lips and bathing Steve’s whole head in a cum-tinged kiss.

“Mmm, Steve, you have no idea what you do to me,” Erin cooed in a quiet voice, bringing the index finger and thumb of her other hand and wrapping it as best she could around his miniature shaft and jerking it forcefully.  “I mean, I’ve always been such a good girl, you know?  No sex till marriage, not even flirting because you know what that leads to.”  She gave him a slow, theatrical wink.

“But now…” Erin said inhaling deeply before continuing in a low whisper, “But now …  Well I certainly wouldn’t be the one anyone would think would be jerking off a cute boy in the bathroom of a tattoo parlor.  Oh, if mother could see me now she’d probably drop dead of a heart attack!”  The thought of it set her off into a flurry of giggles, making her strokes on Steve’s little member even less gentle or rhythmic.

Steve leaned forward in Erin’s palm, his tiny hands trying and failing to pry her insistent fingers away from his cock.  “Give Kelsey back to me, you crazy bitch!”

Mishearing him, Erin replied, “Oh, you want to get back to your giant girlfriend?”  Her giant, ruby lips turned down into a frown.  “But why?  When.  You’re.  Having.  So.  Much.  Fun.  With.  Me?”  She said, accentuating each word with a violent twist of her fingertips.  Steve cried out, beating his fists against the soft plain he writhed upon on as his body struggled against her grasp.

“Y’know,” Erin continued with a slight tremor in her voice, “No one would be surprised if your big slutty girlfriend out there was in here with some rando’s penis in her hand.”  She looked down on him with a look Steve couldn’t quite place, but which seemed to fall somewhere between sadness and fear.  But as soon as he saw it the look vanished.  Erin shook her head and lifted her fingers away, moving as if to take Steve’s bouncing cock between her giant lips.

“She said you were indestructible,” Erin hissed angrily.  “Because she wished it.  Can you believe that?  She wished it and it came true, even though she already has so much.  How many wishes have I made that won’t ever come true?!”  Steve flinched in her palm as her lips just barely brushed against his skin, her teeth snapping angrily just inches from the head of his cock as she spoke.

“Erin, no,” Steve said, trembling, paralyzed with fear.

“Let’s see how indestructible you are, you little son of a bitch,” Erin said as she took Steve’s cock between her huge, sharp front teeth.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

A cliffhanger, of sorts.  :-)  Next update should be up relatively soon..