- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a brief interlude.  Plenty of action. :-)

 

“Can I hold him?”

Kelsey kept her eyes on the road, hands fixed at ten and two, her mind flooded with so many conflicting thoughts and emotions that she never even heard Erin’s question.  Since they’d left school they’d stopped by Kelsey’s place so they could freshen up and now they were on their way to pick up Alisha, another friend that would be tagging along for the evening.  It felt to Kelsey like her whole world was flying apart — she needed to make sure that Erin kept her secret but it was still her birthday so she wanted to make tonight fun, but she also had to keep Steve hidden from everyone.  She was pretty sure she could manage it, but one slip up and everything would be exposed.  Then who knew what would happen to Steve?  He’d probably get carted of to a government lab, or something, to be dissected by scientists.  She couldn’t let that happen.  

“Hello?” came Erin’s voice from the backseat of Kelsey’s Bug.  She leaned forward slightly, licking her thick, ruby red lips.  “I asked you if I could hold the little guy.  Steve.”

At the mention of his name, Steve began to squirm in the small breast pocket of Kelsey’s tank top.  She looked down briefly to see his head emerge from the top of the pocket.  He turned and craned his neck upwards, his wide eyes finding hers, shaking his head vigorously, clearly mouthing the word “No” over and over again.  Kelsey glared at him, widening her eyes in kind and silently puckering her lips as if to say “Shh.”

“Um, Kels?” Erin asked, oblivious to the drama unfolding in the front seat.  “By the way, do you mind if I call you ‘Kels?’  I mean, I hear some of your friends call you that sometimes in class, and I thought that since we’re friends now it would be okay.  You can just tell me if it’s not…” Erin’s voice trailed off as she looked down sadly.

Kelsey looked up at the rearview mirror and saw the big girl’s dejected face, her mouth furrowed into a deepening frown as her head slowly sank towards her ample chest.  From the moment that Kelsey had invited Erin to her birthday evening she knew that if she wanted to keep their secret she had to make sure Erin stayed happy.  So far that had entailed her listening to Erin’s nearly non-stop stream of consciousness babbling.  With no real friends, Erin found that she had a lot to say once someone showed her some kindness, especially when they were both trapped in an enclosed space.  For the most part Kelsey had been able to filter out most of the drivel; having her mind so occupied certainly helped, as had asking Erin to take the backseat, telling her that Alisha got carsick if she didn’t ride in front.  But now she had to act quickly, or face an unhappy girl with a secret that needed to be kept.

“Oh, yeah, haha, sorry Erin,” Kelsey said suddenly and far too brightly.  “I was just thinking about tonight and I got all distracted.  Here, of course you can hold Steve.  I’m sure he won’t mind.  Right.  Steve.”

Those last two words were not asked as a question.  As Kelsey reached into her pocket to grab the inch tall man she glared at him, hoping to impart the seriousness of the situation with just her gaze.  Steve understood and didn’t struggle, nodding almost imperceptibly to show her that he understood.

While keeping one hand on the wheel, the fingertips of Kelsey’s other hand wrapped around Steve’s torso and plucked him from her pocket.  Rotating her hand deftly she waited until she felt the meaty flesh of Erin’s cupped palms before depositing Steve inside.  With a girlish squeal Erin leaned back in her seat to examine her tiny prize.  Looking in the mirror Kelsey could see that Erin’s face was lit up like a child’s on Christmas morning.

Steve scrambled back on his hands and backside in Erin’s palm, feeling her hot, plump digits give way under his tiny weight as she moved him closer to her face.  Erin’s mouth hung open in awe, her dank, humid breath washing over him.  He could see right up her huge nostrils as she looked over every bit of him, her eyes moving to and fro, but seeming to pay a disproportionate amount of attention to his naked crotch.  Suddenly one of her hands moved away, leaving him feeling exposed until the hand returned, her index finger outstretched and moving towards him.  Her supple lips curled into a wicked grin.

“Do you think you could make him any bigger?” Erin asked Kelsey sweetly.  “He’s so small that I can barely see him.  Maybe five or six inches?”

Steve immediately started to grow in her hand, his body expanding outwards, the top of his head sliding up Erin’s fingers until it came to rest near the tip of her middle finger, his legs hanging over the heel of her hand as his ass rested in her palm.

“Mmm, haha,” Erin chuckled before continuing in a lower whisper, “I still can’t believe you can do that.”

Erin’s grin broadened into a full blown smile, her eyes now definitely staring directly at Steve’s exposed junk.  With a chuckle she brought the palm of her other hand down over the top of him, trapping him between two hot moist walls of skin with just his head poking out.  He could feel his cock and balls pressed against Erin’s palm and from the twinkle in her eye he knew she could feel it too.  She pressed him lightly, enjoying the feeling of absolute power that she held over him in that moment.

When her hand eventually lifted Steve had to fight the urge to cover himself immediately, knowing that if he did so he’d upset Erin.  Not seeming to take any notice of his discomfort, she brought her index finger down again and pressed it softly against his chest before running it over his right arm and down his side, all the way down the outside of his thigh and to the tips of his minuscule feet.  She briefly acted like she was going to tickle him before she brought the finger back up, trailing along the inside of his thighs, slowly moving towards his package before suddenly moving it over his leg and back up his other arm.

Kelsey allowed herself a look back at the rearview mirror to see Erin intently studying Steve as he lay in her palm, which was just out of her view.  Erin’s face was radiant and focused, and it took Kelsey a few moments to get her attention.

“So I was telling you that my other girlfriends can’t know about Steve there or they would freak out.” Kelsey called back over her shoulder as she focused ahead on what was becoming increasingly worse traffic.  “I just need this to be a secret between you and me, okay?”

“Mm-hm, yeah,” came Erin’s distracted response from the backseat.

Erin’s giant fingertip continued to trace invisible lines over Steve’s naked body.  Each time she ran the huge digit over him she would come tantalizingly close to his crotch, only to pull away at the last moment and focus her attention elsewhere.  And each time Steve would hold his breath and concentrate on not tensing up, only to slowly exhale and relax when she moved away.  They continued to play this game until one time Erin’s finger didn’t stop or move away.

Steve knew what was coming and he closed his eyes, trying desperately to think of anything else.  He could feel the skin of the palm he was lying on start to break into a slight sweat as, at last, her fingertip found the tip of his flaccid cock.  She gently moved her finger beneath and lifted it, seeming to examine it before laying it back down and continuing to move her finger over his body. Now with every trip her finger made up or down his body she would make sure to stop between his legs.  Sometimes it was slight, just a soft grazing of his balls or pushing his penis to one side as her huge finger slid by.  But sometimes she would grasp his tiny shaft between her thumb and forefinger and pump it once before moving away again.  As tough as it was for Steve to keep his eyes closed and not know when the fingertip would descend on his crotch next, he knew that if he opened his eyes it would be far worse to see the lust and determination on her face.

After just a minute of teasing, and in spite of himself, Steve began to become physically aroused.

He could hear Erin’s breath intake sharply as she realized that her molestation was having its desired effect.  As his penis began to harden and rise he could feel her abandon all pretense and focus all of her touching on his growing cock.  The pads of her thumb and forefinger wrapped themselves around either side of his shaft.  Her increasingly sweaty hands provided all of the lube she needed to effortlessly slide her massive fingers up and down his tiny dick.  Slowly, and clumsily, Erin began stroking Steve’s cock between her fingertips.

With his eyes screwed shut tightly, Steve began to worry.  If he yelled out for Kelsey, Erin would certainly get upset, and would probably tell anyone and everyone about the tiny living sex doll that Kelsey had been carrying around school that day.  Maybe she’d even share the story of how they’d raped her and taken her virginity.  But if he did nothing then he’d have to face the shame of this gigantic, fat nerdy girl jacking him off to orgasm while he lay helpless in the palm of her hand.  Sure, she had a cute face, and enormous (even at normal size) tits that could be fun… No, he had to stop thinking like that.  The last thing he wanted to do was blow his load all over this monstrous girl’s gargantuan fingertips.  Maybe if he could catch Kelsey’s eye she would stop this.  Against his better judgement he opened his eyes and tried his best to casually look over the edge of Erin’s palm towards Kelsey.

Steve’s soul deflated when he saw that Kelsey was looking straight out of her windshield, not even slightly back in his direction.  In his mind he tried to silently call out to her, but she never even flinched, the back of her head remaining motionless as she concentrated on driving.  With a sigh he brought his head back around only to be greeted by Erin’s enormous face just inches from his body.  She was rapt, her eyes glazed over as she focused on his tiny cock between her fingertips.  A small pool of spittle had formed in the corner of her open mouth as she vigorously continued to pump him closer and closer to orgasm.  Her plump cheeks were ruddy, and he could swear that every so often he would catch whiff of the familiar scent of her arousal in the air, though he wasn’t sure if it was real or just the product of his traumatized mind.  With every passing second he could feel himself being pulled nearer to release.  His dick twitched, oozing a thin line of precum down his shaft before it was swept away by her massive digits.

In the moment before his release Steve looked up into Erin’s massive face.  It was so bright and happy, and in any other moment would have looked so sweet and innocent, he thought to himself, just before…

“We’re here!” Kelsey yelled, stopping the car and putting a hand behind the passenger side headrest to pull her torso around to look in the backseat.

“Erin, what the fuck…” was all that Kelsey got out of her mouth before she looked out the passenger window and saw, with horror, Alisha bounding down the front steps of her house.

“Give him to me!  Right now!”

“No, I’ll hide him.  Just make him small again.”

“No way!  He’s mine!  Give him!”

“She’s almost here.  Just do it unless you want her to see him.”

And, with that, Steve found himself plunged into darkness once more.