- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to a more straightforward narrative.  Hope you enjoy it.

 

Hmm …

Kelsey’s brow furrowed in concentration, appearing to anyone around her like she was pondering a particularly tough math problem.  In reality she was trying to detect the presence of a tiny man that she’d put in her panties a couple of hours before.  The tip of her soft, pink tongue snaked out between her pursed lips as she focused on growing Steve a little bigger.

“Where could he have buggered off to?” she thought to herself silently.  The possibility that she might have lost him never entered her mind.  In her past experiences, once a guy had gotten into her panties she’d never had trouble tracking him down afterward.

Still nothing at a full inch tall.  Kelsey squirmed in her seat, squeezing her legs together and scooting her butt forward, trying to pull the fabric of her tights further between her legs.  She tapped her pencil impatiently against her test papers as she thought about growing Steve to a full two inches.

The room was silent except for a sniffle that she heard somewhere behind her.  No trace of him.  Kelsey felt the ice cold grip of panic begin to rise from her stomach and into her throat.  Her lower lip trembled slightly as she thought of Steve all alone out there in a very big and scary world.  What if he had been stepped on, eaten by a giant bug, or who knows what?  He may have been nothing more than (literal) wish fulfillment when she first met him, a toy for her to play with, just like the Ken dolls she’d made little men of when she was younger.  But the more she’d talked to him, the more she’d gotten to know him, the more real he’d become to her.  Steve was a man, albeit tiny, with real feelings and emotions and, and…  There had been a moment in her car, just before they were interrupted where Kelsey had felt… something.  They had definitely shared something.  If the two of them had been the same size she would have considered him boyfriend material to say the least.  As it was she realized that she considered him a friend.  And now he was out there somewhere, tiny and alone, lost forever.  A tear started to form in the corner of her eye.

“No!” she thought, her voice ringing out inside her head.  In a panic Kelsey thought of shrinking Steve down to half an inch again, then up to two inches, then four, before dwindling him back down again.  Over and over she thought of growing and shrinking him, desperately trying to feel something, anything, any trace that he was still there with her.  She slammed her hands down on her desk in frustration just as she noticed a large purple blur move past her and towards the teacher’s desk and then the door.

Kelsey looked up just in time to see the girl who had just been sitting behind her slip outside.

“Well that’s odd,” thought Kelsey, her focus quickly shifting from her frustration to the fact that the brainiest girl in school had just run out of the room without enough time to have finished the test.  “What could have made her …”

In a flash of insight Kelsey was up and out of the room, grabbing her book bag but leaving her comically unfinished test behind on her desk.  She heard the teacher call after her but she didn’t even consider slowing down, much less stopping. 

Rounding a corner she caught sight of the much larger girl moving quickly down a hallway towards the nearest restroom.  Kelsey briefly considered calling out to her to stop, but she didn’t want to attract any unwanted attention if anyone happened to be nearby.  Besides, the girl (Perrin?) was already making enough noise as it was, an odd combination of panting, moaning and crying.  Kelsey wasn’t even sure what she would do if she caught her anyway.  So she decided to test the hunch that had brought her out of the classroom to begin with.  She concentrated on growing Steve to twelve inches.

The big girl stopped instantly and doubled over, her large, round rump jutting out under her backpack as her hands grabbed the tops of her plump thighs.  Kelsey came skidding to a stop, unprepared for what was happening in front of her.  The girl’s (Erin! That was it!) entire body shook as if she were possessed, seemingly every inch of her jiggling as she slowly uncurled and arched her back, letting her hands fall limply to her sides.  Erin’s previous cacophony had ceased, only to be replaced by a long, low moan, almost a growl.  The sound quickly increased in pitch, though mercifully not in volume, as the girl straightened herself and lumbered slowly into the open door of the restroom, kicking out the doorstop and letting the door shut with a heavy thud.

Kelsey stood in the hallway, her mouth hanging open from what she’d just witnessed.  She gingerly crept forward, noticing a yellow “wet floor” cone standing near the closed bathroom door.  With a wince she lifted the latch as quietly as she could and slipped inside, leaving the caution cone outside, blocking the doorway.

Wet animal noises echoed off of the tiled walls, chilling Kelsey to her core.  The source of the noise was coming from the large handicapped stall at the back of the room.  Kelsey stealthily padded across the industrial linoleum flooring to the adjacent stall, stepping onto the toilet seat and peering over the metal divider.

Erin was standing in the middle of the large stall facing away from Kelsey, her heavy frame heaving from exertion. In her hand Kelsey could see something small and wriggling, coated in a bright red liquid.  It was Steve!  Kelsey bit her lip to keep from crying out.  She didn’t want to give herself away just yet.

“Who… the fuck… are you?” Erin hoarsely asked the tiny figure she held in her hand.

Steve was clearly taken aback to find himself face to face with Erin’s disheveled countenance.  He used his fingertips to scrape the red fluid from his eyes, running his hands back through his wet hair before audibly clearing his throat as he faced his giant captor.

“I’m, ah, ahhhh.  That is to say, I, uh… Wow …” Steve trailed off helplessly.  Try as she might, Kelsey couldn’t help but let a small smile cross her face watching Steve stumble over his words.  After all, when she’d last seen him he’d been making a wisecrack at her expense.  

“Why the hell were you in m-my, my underwear?” Erin shakily asked.  She brought a stubby index finger up to Steve’s chest, moving like she was going to poke him, but instead she slowly rubbed it over his bare chest, smearing the red goop across his skin.

Kelsey eyed the red, feeling a memory stir in the back of her mind.  She had been ten years old and riding her bike with a boy in her neighborhood named Shane.  They were messing around and showing off, each trying to one up each other by performing silly, childish stunts.  Kelsey’s last one was unsuccessful and she came down hard, the seat of her bike smashing into her pubis.  When Shane saw the small spot of blood between her legs he had pedaled away quickly, not even looking back.

Looking down at the two figures in the stall, Kelsey’s cheeks reddened slightly, partially from the memory, but mostly from the realization that she’d just been the leading participant in one of the weirdest three ways she could have ever imagined.  Not to mention one that involved the deflowering of a virgin girl.  She decided now was as good of a time as any to make her presence known.

Kelsey cleared her throat quietly.  At the sound Erin turned around, tilting her face upwards, her dark curls hanging limply from the sides of her flushed face.  Erin looked at Kelsey for a moment before registering who she was, her eyes widening in recognition and surprise.  She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out.

“Hi,” said Kelsey, with a small wave.

“KELSEY!” Steve roared from Erin’s pudgy, blood-smeared fist. “Thank god you’re here.  Who is this?  What’s going on?”

With both occupants of the stall regarding her with upset and questioning looks Kelsey found herself taken aback.  She smiled before speaking.

“Hi, uh, Erin.  I’m Kelsey and you have my little friend Steve there in…”

“I know who you are, I’ve sat behind you all semester in three classes,” Erin said, cutting her off testily.  “But how is he so tiny, and why, w-why…” she looked down and trailed off, embarrassed, not realizing Kelsey’s role in what had happened earlier.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Kelsey said in a soft tone.  “I know this is weird.  I think I can mostly explain everything.”  With that, Kelsey launched into a very abbreviated account of her and Steve’s time together, explaining the peculiarities of his physicality while leaving out most of the more salacious details of their relationship.  Steve chimed in, filling in the missing pieces of the story of his separation from Kelsey when he was nearly microscopic (also somewhat whitewashed), and how he ended up inside Erin’s ponderous panties.  Kelsey finished with an apology for changing Steve’s size as she had done, not mentioning that she had also, in a way, been responsible for the loss of Erin’s virginity.

“So, hey, I’m going to come down off this toilet and clean Steve up if you don’t mind,” Kelsey said finally, glancing at her phone and realizing that they only had a few short minutes before school was out and the hallways were flooded with students, some of whom might conceivably have to pee.

Erin grabbed a package of baby wipes from her bag.  She always carried them in case she needed to freshen up.

“Here, you can use these.  Just give me a little privacy, okay?  I can’t believe this is happening, this can’t actually be happening.  Tiny men, birthday wishes coming true, whoever heard of that?  The physics behind this are impossible, and it really seems so unlikely…” Erin trailed off, muttering to herself manically as she cracked the stall door a small crack, shoving Steve’s bloodied form out with one hand along with a few wipes in the other.  Kelsey quickly grabbed both of them and settled into the smaller stall, sitting on the seat and regarding Steve with large, sad eyes.

“Oh Steve, I’m so sorry,” Kelsey whispered softly as she shrunk Steve down to a more manageable six inches, shifting her grip so that his tiny backside was nestled in her soft palm. “I thought I’d lost you.  It seems like all the guys in my life end up leaving me, and I thought you did too,” she said with a small sniffle as she brought up the wet wipe and deftly began cleaning Erin’s blood from his arms and face.  She sighed hard before continuing in a barely audible whisper.  “Maybe… maybe that’s part of why you’re here.  Maybe I was always wishing for someone who could never leave me.  And then I went and lost you and I…”

“Shh, shh, Kelsey,” Steve whispered, grabbing the giant pad of her thumb and hugging it as best he could. Looking deeply into her eyes, he continued. “You didn’t lose me.  I got lost all by myself,” he said, smiling, before kissing the tip of her thumb.

She felt her heart flutter when Steve’s tiny lips touched her finger.  She wanted to sweep him up in a big hug, pressing her body to his and kissing him long and deeply as they shared an embrace.  But she was the size of a small building to him, so she contented herself with bringing his small form to her face and giving him a giant peck on the side of his head.  As she did so she could smell Erin on him and wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“You’re going to need a proper bath at some point, little guy, but this will do for now,” she said, running the last wipe thoroughly over Steve’s tiny chest and back, poking its corners against a fingertip to get under his arms.

“What are we going to do about her?” Steve asked quietly, tilting his head towards the other stall.  They could both hear Erin’s frenzied monologue in the next stall, her voice so soft and quick that neither could make out any words, just that she was, understandably, kind of upset.

“I’m not sure yet,” Kelsey replied with a concerned look.  “We can’t just leave her around here to tell everyone about you.”

Kelsey got up from the toilet and slowly made her way to the other door.  When she knocked the voice on the other side went silent.

“Erin?  Are you finished?”

“Mmm.  Mmm-hmm,” came Erin’s distracted reply.

“Are you okay?”

“Yep.”

“Um, so I was wondering if you might, um, want to come with me tonight and celebrate my birthday with me…?” Kelsey asked uneasily.  Steve looked at her with a quizzical look, to which she could only shrug.

There was silence.  Kelsey, concerned that she hadn’t been heard, started again.

“I said I…”

“Yes,” Erin answered in a muted tone.  “That sounds like… fun.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?  I know it’s been a strange, but I think we could have a good time tonight.  I was going to meet some friends and…

“No, I’m sure it’ll be great,” Erin interrupted, unlatching the door and stepping out.  She looked relatively normal, her face still slightly flush but otherwise okay.  She’d managed to rearrange her hair, pulling it back into a bouncy, curly ponytail.  Smoothing the front of her dress she looked up and gave Kelsey and Steve a toothy grin.

Kelsey regarded Erin with an air of uncertainty, feeling small standing next to her.  Though they were just about the same height, Erin outweighed the tiny girl by quite a bit, enough to make Kelsey feel intimidated.  There was a briefly uncomfortable moment before Kelsey spoke.

“Okay, so I guess I can give you a ride?  Do you have a car?”

“My mom picks me up after school,” Erin replied, some of her cheery personality reemerging from behind her mask of bewilderment.  “I’ll have to call her to tell her not to come.”

Kelsey smiled and nodded, using one hand to move a dwindling Steve to the front pocket of her tank top while with the other she motioned towards the door.  “Shall we?”

Erin was already dialing as they made it outside.  She brought the phone to her ear and began to talk excitedly to the person on the other end.  Kelsey half listened to make sure she wasn’t telling anyone about Steve, but all she heard was Erin’s assertions that she was not making anything up and that she was, in fact, going to hang out with a friend.

“No, seriously mom, I’m going to hang out with Kelsey for her birthday.  She’s a senior I have a few classes with.  Yes, I’m sure she really invited me, I’m walking to her car with her now.  She’s giving me a ride.  No, Mom!  Ugh!  I’ll be home later.  Yes!  Bye!”  Erin made a grand gesture of pressing “end” on her phone before turning to Kelsey and smiling.  Smiling big.

Kelsey tried to return her look happiness, but there was a shadow of uncertainty behind her eyes.