- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to the former lurker that came out of the shadows and inspired me to get out another chapter.  :-)

I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy about the way I had to structure this chapter, but I am pleased in general.  I've completely thrown out my story outline and am just enjoying where it's taking me.  That's not to say that I won't eventually get around to the arc I was planning, but for the time being I'm enjoying the diversions as they come.

You'll almost definitely have to read the prior chapter to understand this one.  I'm not sure how often that warning applies in this story, but it definitely holds true for this chapter.

Please comment?  Good or bad, it does mean a lot.

Thanks for reading.

 

Erin Anderson had never been a popular girl.

The bright, bespectacled junior with a sweet face and easy smile was known as something of a nerd amongst her classmates.  Growing up extremely smart, overweight, and with glasses and (eventually) braces had ensured that she had plenty of time to devote to her studies since she wasn’t invited to any parties or other gatherings.  It was a point of pride for her that she’d never gotten anything less than an A on any test she’d ever handed in, even if it didn’t exactly make her any friends when the teacher decided to grade on a curve.  Though she felt every bit of the outsider that she was, Erin never let her social standing get her down, retaining the sweet gentleness she’d had since she was a little girl.

Erin glanced at the clock in Mr. Munro’s class, pushing one of her dark, thick curls from between her horn-rimmed cat eye glasses and her eyes.  The clock, half shaded in the darkness, showed that she had just ten minutes left until the next bell.  She leaned back, distractedly letting the pen she’d been taking notes with fall to the desk before her, flexing and shaking her sore and sweaty hand before running it down the smooth material of her dress over the top of her plump right thigh.  Sighing, she looked amusedly at the crumpled form of Kelsey sitting in the desk in front of her.

Kelsey was leaned back in her seat with her head slumped forward, her chin resting on her chest, causing her head to rise and fall with each deep breath she took.  Erin could hear Kelsey’s ragged breathing, almost a snore, just barely softer than the movie playing out on the screen in front of the class.  Though she’d sat behind Kelsey all semester they’d never spoken one word to each other.  Still, Erin thought of Kelsey kindly, and didn’t begrudge her taking a nap in class.

“Everyone deserves a little break now and then,” she thought to herself.

Smiling, Erin crossed her arms and laid her chin down on top of them, peeking through Kelsey’s slightly askew tiara at the screen in front of her.  Being the overachiever that she was, Erin had already torrented and twice watched the movie in anticipation of the quizzes and tests that Mr. Munro had assigned.  She watched as one of her favorite scenes played out, with the tiny doctor pummeling the blonde giantess’s massive breasts before giving in and laying his head against them.  Deciding to make herself more comfortable in the warm classroom, Erin used the cover of darkness to spread her legs slightly, just barely hiking up the folds of her dress as she moved her sandal-clad feet up onto the underside of Kelsey’s desk.  She felt her large thighs, moist with sweat, peel apart as her legs opened, finally feeling some slightly cooler air against the inside of her legs and her panty covered pussy.

—————

Just inches in front of Erin’s distracted face a nearly microscopic Steve had reached the top of Kelsey’s ass crack.  He blinked for a moment, his eyes adjusting from the pitch darkness he’d found himself in for the past half an hour or so.  The trip upwards hadn’t been easy.  Every tiny movement that Kelsey made in her sleep had thrown Steve’s world into upheaval, every imperceptibly small movement of her legs, every slight clench of her firm butt — not to mention the steadily increasing heat — had left Steve doubting that he would ever emerge from between her cheeks. But at last he stood victorious on the top of Kelsey’s skirt, his hand resting on a small exposed strip of her bare back for support, securely grasping at the soft downy hairs there.  He stood there for a moment as his eyes adjusted, planning his next move.  He would have rested there longer had it not been for an unexpected gust of wind.

Just as Steve’s tiny size had made him hyper aware of the movements of Kelsey’s body that would have been imperceptible to anyone normal sized, so too did it make him vulnerable to the tiniest swirls and eddies of the air around him,  Unbeknownst to him, the slight movement of Erin’s giant dress in front of him had created an impossibly small breeze that lifted him from his precarious perch and launched him into the air.  Steve was far too light for gravity to affect him in its usual fashion, so he instead floated along like a mote of dust, twirling and spinning in the air, the gust propelling him forward to an unknown destination.  Though he frantically looked all around him, the darkness, along with the huge alien surroundings, left Steve with absolutely no idea where he would end up.  A field of white suddenly filled his vision before he had a surprisingly soft landing.

—————

Looking up, Erin could see that there was now just a minute remaining in class.  Sneaking a side eye at the teacher she saw that he was sitting at his desk under a small lamp engrossed in a book, and wouldn’t realize class was over until the bell rang.  Living up to her reputation, she gathered her notebook and pens and stuffed them into her backpack.  When the bell rang Mr. Munro looked up from his book slightly puzzled, but Erin was ready to go.  With her bag packed and her legs pressed together and leaning out into the aisle, she had already leapt from her seat by the time the lights flickered on with a quickness that belied her size, and was out the door before anyone else had even started packing their bags.

Erin blinked hard in the bright sunlight outside the classroom before taking a deep breath, enjoying her few moments of freedom before her next class.  One of the few advantages of being smart in high school meant that she was taking several classes that were above her own grade level.  The warm sun shone on her pale face, quickly reddening her cheeks as she swiftly moved down the hallway.  She was feeling pretty today in her purple tie-dyed, empire-waisted dress.  It hugged her curves just right, and she even got a few looks at her ample cleavage spilling out the top.  Her smile at that thought quickly turned into a frown as she noticed her heavy thighs rubbing together as she walked.  She’d had many boys tell her she was beautiful, mostly on her Instagram where she sometimes posted intricately posed pictures of herself, but still she’d never even been kissed.  Shaking her head to clear it she continued to walk to her next class, mentally preparing for the test she knew was coming.  Erin was so engrossed in her thoughts that she almost didn’t notice the pressure that was literally growing between her legs.

—————

Steve was tumbling end over end before he found himself enmeshed in damp, fragrant threads.  He shook his head as he realized where he was.

“Not again,” he muttered to himself.

While he knew what he was tangled up in, he had no idea whose pelvis it was wrapped around.  Feeling the heat of the enormous pussy just behind the pair of panties he was attached to, Steve moved to free his legs from the satiny mesh they were caught in.  The smell was different from Kelsey’s, more acrid and with an undercurrent of sweat.  Still, not altogether unpleasant, though Steve did worry about getting back to his original giant hostess.  With nothing else to do at his minuscule size Steve began his second climb that day through a girl’s nether regions.

His world tipped as the panty wall he was climbing suddenly became a ceiling.  Steve’s feet slipped and he hung upside down from his arms, his hands digging into the moist fabric, grabbing as much of it as he could.  Looking below him he could see two enormous walls of pale feminine flesh sliding against each other, the sound of their friction enormous in his tiny ears.  He panicked, fearing a fall from his current perch would leave him ground into paste between this girl’s massive thighs, invincibility or no.  It took all of his strength, and with a pained grunt he pulled himself up by one hand.  He plunged the other between the lattice of threads above him, finding a handhold beyond the outer threads.  Using his other hand he pulled apart the mesh, making enough space for him to pull his head through.

“Come on!” Steve yelled as he pulled himself up and into the fabric of the giant underwear.  The heat and scent became even more intense as he climbed, his shoulders passing through the outer opening.  Steve was assaulted by giant hairs almost too slick for him to grab, but grab them he did as he kicked his legs, passing completely inside the fabric mesh.  He sighed, leaning back against the strands of the hairy canopy before he felt a familiar sensation as he was pushed up into them.

—————

It took Kelsey exactly ten seconds after entering the classroom to realize that she had forgotten all about the math test she was supposed to take that day.  She looked down to make sure that she was fully clothed and that she wasn’t having another one of those dreams.  But given the bizarre events that had taken place recently she wasn’t really sure what passed for reality anymore. 

“Still,” she thought as she sat down,” I should probably try to do my best regardless.”  Her eyes flicked to the seat behind her as she turned to take her seat, noticing for the first time that that heavy nerd that sat behind her in this class — Alice? Helen? — also sat behind her in her media class.  Kelsey flashed her a small, tight smile that was met with a weird, wide-eyed stare from the girl.

“Crap,” thought Kelsey to herself.  “If she’s that worried about this test then we’re both screwed.”

The next few moments were a blur for Kelsey as the teacher came to the front of each row and handed out a stack of papers and scantron sheets for the students to pass behind them.  When Kelsey passed the dwindling stack back behind her to Sharon (?) she noticed that the big girl’s hands were extremely sweaty.

“Must be tough to be that size,” thought Kelsey flippantly.

Kelsey looked down at the numbers and figures on the first page of the test with confidence and brought her number two pencil to the set of bubbles for problem number one.  But the more she looked at the equation the less sense it made, and Kelsey soon realized that she had no idea what she was doing.  Math was never her strong suit, but this was ridiculous.  Imaginary numbers?  That sounded made up.  With nothing but gibberish in front of her, Kelsey felt her mind wander.

Steve!  She’d almost forgotten about him after her long nap and this stupid test.  Holding herself very still she realized that not only could she not feel him, but that she hadn’t felt him for some time.

“No worries,” she thought as she concentrated on growing him to a full inch tall.

—————

Erin felt an electric shock radiate out from her pussy so hard that she almost doubled over in her desk.

She had thought she had felt something in her panties on her way to class, but she had ignored it, thinking perhaps that the gusset of her panties had twisted up against her pussy lips, creating a feeling of pressure down there.  Sometimes her size made panties a little wonky.  Still, the pressure there felt good, and she could feel a bit of the warmth that she felt between her legs when she touched herself.  When she had gotten to class, but before she’d taken her seat, she tried to discreetly adjust herself, running her hands down her dress and slightly between her legs, the backpack she’d placed on her desk giving her a tiny amount of privacy.

“The best part about being fat,” she thought to herself,” is that no one really sees you.”

When she sat down the pressure was mostly gone, so she pulled some notes from her bag and did some last minute studying.  Indeed, while she was still aroused it wasn’t until about five minutes into the test that she felt the pressure return in a big way.  She dropped her pencil to the floor and it was a full minute before she could even think about leaning over her desk to retrieve it.

Whatever it was it was soft and warm and it was pressed right up against her virgin pussy.  Erin felt her breath leave her as her legs started to shake involuntarily.  She tried to ignore whatever was happening in her panties, but it was insistently pressing tighter and tighter against her lips.

Erin couldn’t think straight, her mind torn between the greatest sexual pleasure she’d ever felt and her need to not flunk this math test.  As the pressure in her panties increased she valiantly worked through her test, trying mightily to fill in the test bubbles without going outside of the lines.  She knew this teacher wouldn’t allow any retakes, and she couldn’t get anything less than an A.

She inhaled sharply through her nose, hoping that no one would hear her.  Taking a quick look around she saw that her classmates were intently hunched over their own tests and that no one was even looking in her direction.  If she could just get through the next ten problems she knew she would get a 90%.

The pressure suddenly relieved, and Erin allowed herself a small sigh of relief.  That sigh caught in her throat when the object returned, twice as intensely as it was before.  She coughed as the pressure relieved again, only to return with equal intensity.  The cycle repeated itself in a slow rhythm, and Erin was horrified to realize that she was going to get off right in the middle of class.  She might have been able to be discreet before, but she knew from her own nighttime touching that her orgasms were not anything she could stifle.  Besides, she had to figure out what was in her panties making her feel so good.  But she couldn’t leave in the middle of the test!

“I just need to finish four more problems,” Erin thought to herself.  “You can do this!”

Four.  Erin’s thoughts were beyond clouded as she settled on B as the answer.  Her fingers shook as she tried to keep her breathing as normal as possible.

Three. A bead of sweat worked its way from her scalp and down her nose, leaving a salty taste on her lips.  Her tongue darted out to keep it from dribbling down further, and she was shocked to feel her lips so hot and puffy.  She was sure her face would give her away in a second, but luckily no one had yet noticed the state she was in.  She filled in the A bubble.

Two. Ah!  An easy one.  B.  No, wait, it can’t be negative.  Must be D.  Erin could feel her pussy contract hard.

One  She knew she wouldn’t make it.  As quietly as she could she rose on shaky legs and in one quick motion she scooped up her test and ran to the front of the room, leaving the test on the table and running outside.

The warmth of the sun on her body, the friction of her legs rubbing just below her aching pussy, the feeling of her heavy breasts swaying against the top of her dress, her hard nipples rubbing inside the fabric of her bra, and finally the warm and now wriggling sensation in her panties … All of this conspired to drive Erin over the edge.  She ran as fast as her wobbly legs would carry her, trying to make it to the girls’ room before it was too late.  There was no one in the halls since class was in session but she still felt way too exposed to have such a private moment out in the open.  She would have made it too, if she wasn’t suddenly penetrated deeply.

—————

When Steve suddenly grew he did his best to stay undiscovered.  After all, he was now pressed against a giant girl’s most intimate area.  He didn’t think she would respond too kindly to find him there.  So he did his best to stay still inside these giant panties, allowing himself the small movement of moving the wet ropes of the girl’s pubes out of his face.

Everything seemed to go okay until he started to grow again.  He’d even survived her giant hands pressing against him, moving to a slightly better position.  But once he got bigger there was no safe place for him to hide.  He found the top of his head pushed directly against this girl’s pussy lips with his feet pushed against the soft cotton gusset of her panties.  And when he grew again, only to begin expanding and contracting, well …  He knew his goose was cooked.  So he did whatever any other red blooded young man would do if he found himself in a similar situation: he took his dick in his hands and went along for the ride.

But it was the last growth that did it.  He’d been fine with his expansion and contraction inside this giant girl’s underwear.  He was even enjoying lapping up the juices that flowed freely from her pussy, savoring them as they ran down his face and body and using them to lube himself up as he stroked his tiny cock.  The last growth however, pushed him completely inside the giantess, coating him in a thick fluid that felt different and tasted strongly of iron.  His head and torso were pushed completely inside of the girl, her powerful pussy alternately gripping and releasing him, squeezing his chest so tightly that he could no longer breathe.  Steve didn’t know how long he was trapped like this, but it felt like a long time until scrabbling fingertips pulled aside the panties to wrap themselves around his legs and pull him from his pussy prison.

He was whisked skyward at a dizzying rate, from the half light from beneath a cloth canopy to the blinding light beyond.  The first thing he noticed was that he was covered in blood.  The second thing he noticed was a giant face belonging to a girl he didn’t know, her pretty but plump features flush, her deep brown eyes dilated as her sex-sweet breath washed over him.  She gripped him tightly at the waist as she looked at him with a bewildered expression.  He noticed tears drying on her face.

“Who,” she panted, trying to regain her breath, ”the fuck … are you?”