- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kind of a weird one, even by my standards.  Realizing that this is one of the few times I've written actual giantess content, and not just shrunken man.

Steve thrusted hard against Kelsey, his whole body vibrating with his impending orgasm.  The soft cotton gusset of Kelsey’s giant panties was pressed hard against his back, the tight material of her leggings pinning him to the top of her pussy.  Beneath him Steve could feel Kelsey’s cavernous pussy contracting hard in a long slow rhythm, regularly pulling the fabric of the gusset even harder against his tiny body.  He was slick with a mixture of his own sweat and Kelsey’s secretions, curled in a ball with his knees and shins pressed on either side of her enormous clit.  With each thrust his cock slid over the top of her hot, throbbing love button, pressing between her hot folds, his pelvis slapping wetly against the engorged tip.  Steve threw his head back and let out a low growl, grabbing as much of Kelsey as he could and redoubling his efforts as he began to come hard.

 

A familiar sensation washed over Steve’s body as he felt his tight enclosure start to loosen around him.

 

“No, no, no!!!” Steve yelled hoarsely as he dwindled down inside Kelsey’s panties.  He was falling, sliding, tumbling down her growing pussy, his rock hard cock futilely pumping his seed as he struggled to get his bearings.  Soon he found himself laying atop a puddle of their shared juices, trapped in this hot, dark and fragrant prison with no idea how small he was or even which way was up.  Frustrated, Steve sighed heavily before beginning to crawl towards what he hoped was a better position with some room for him to breathe and plan his next move.

 

For her part, Kelsey’s biggest concern was a drop of her juices traveling slowly down the inside of one of her thighs.  Standing alone briefly outside of her class after shrinking Steve down, she felt the warm drop dissipate as it absorbed into the fabric of her leggings.  She knew she was soaked and could only hope that the layers she was wearing would sop up any excesses from Steve’s actions.  She smiled to herself as she felt some of the blood leave her cheeks, thinking about tiny Steve floating around between her legs.  Whatever happened she was sure he’d be okay.  After all, he was indestructible.

 

“Besides,” she thought to herself, “he deserves a little punishment after what he just put me through.”  She’d just grow him back and find him during her next break between classes and everything would be fine.

 

The bell rang just as Kelsey, Karen and Liz entered class, each smiling sheepishly at Mr. Munro as he glared over his glasses at them.  Each girl found a seat and took out their class notebook as the teacher took roll.  After a few moments Kelsey sighed and ran her hands over her face briefly as half the class lights turned off and Mr Munro restarted the last movie they had been watching.  The projector flipped from showing a blue screen to a scene of a giant Anita Ekberg prancing around a strangely vacant Rome.  Kelsey pushed her knees together and slid forward in her seat, resting her head against the seat back.

 

Steve was suddenly pulled back hard against Kelsey’s body as she sat forward, the fabric of her leggings pulling her panties tightly between her legs.  Her warm skin easily enveloped him, encasing him in tons of moist feminine flesh.  Most of the air was pushed out of Steve’s lungs, panicking him momentarily as he came to rest besides a hard, fibrous mass.

 

“Agh, what the hebpthfth?” Steve yelled, immediately finding his open mouth nearly filled with Kelsey’s skin.  It was slightly bitter on his tongue, familiar but different from the sweet juices that he had so recently tasted.  Undaunted, he grabbed the enormous hair next to him and began to pull himself forward, kicking his legs and “swimming” between the ponderous folds of flesh that he found himself in.  His body, still wet from his earlier escapades, slid relatively easily through his supple prison.  As he traveled forward the taste and now accompanying smell began to grow stronger, until Steve’s tiny hands came upon the source.

 

He ran his hands carefully over the enormous pucker of Kelsey’s giant asshole, marveling in the darkness at its incredible size.  His thoughts returned to the last time he had touched it, that morning when Kelsey had used his soapy body to clean every inch of herself.  But now he was impossibly tiny and in real danger of accidentally crawling inside of Kelsey’s anus.  Careful to avoid tickling her in this very sensitive area, Steve oriented himself and began crawling up between Kelsey’s ass cheeks, his tiny hands grabbing the giant latticed weave of her panties as he slowly made his way up towards the top of her skirt.  

 

Little did Steve know that Kelsey was in no state to notice anything tickling her.  The cool darkness of the room combined with too little sleep the night before and the countless orgasms she’d had that day had left Kelsey feeling drowsy.  Her head slumped forward slightly and as her eyes closed she drifted off.

 

**********

 

Kelsey’s eyes opened.


“Drink Milk,” the billboard in front of her proclaimed.


Kelsey sat up and brushed her backside with her hands, clearing the dust and gravel from where she’d been sitting on the deserted suburban street.  Her eyes traveled curiously over her surroundings, wondering why she was the only sign of life as far as she could see.  Even the billboard was mostly empty, save for the written command plastered on it.  Her mind was fuzzy.  She knew that she’d just been somewhere … else and now she was … here.


“Hello?” she called out hopefully, taking a few tentative steps down the road.


There was nothing but silence.


Then, behind her, the high tinkling sound of distant female laughter.


Kelsey whipped around quickly.


“He-Hello?” she called out again, a little more tentatively.


The laughter came again, but the sound was different, as if it was on the move.


“Dammit,” Kelsey whispered to herself as she slowly began to walk down the road towards the laughter.


Empty doors and windows greeted Kelsey as she passed them, dark and and unwelcoming.  The whole place just seemed … off, somehow.  As though it was fake and created only recently.  As Kelsey approached what she supposed was the city center the buildings became larger and more complex, yet still strangely empty.  At the next street corner she heard the laughter again, but close, possibly from one of the upper stories of the office buildings around her.


Kelsey ran, turning the corner quickly.  She blinked and nearly fell over from sudden vertigo.


The world seemed to fall away in an instant, the city sidewalk became very far away, the balconies from nearby buildings now brushing against her shoulders as she stood nearly sixty feet tall.  Kelsey gasped and reached out, curling the tips of her fingers around a now tiny window railing and ripping it from its mounting, sending a cloud of debris to the street far below.  Her giant intake of breath and the sound of loose masonry falling caught the attention of a small figure dressed in a trench coat who was standing with its back turned only about fifty yards away.  The person turned slowly, seemingly with some caution.  From her vantage point Kelsey couldn’t see the mysterious figure’s face as it was obscured by a tan fedora.  Then it looked up.


“Steve!” Kelsey yelped as she pushed off the building she’d been using for support, causing more masonry to tumble loudly to the roadway.  She ran at full tilt towards Steve’s familiar tiny form, her hands outstretched and ready to scoop him up.  Her relief at finally seeing someone familiar was so great that it took her a few moments to realize that Steve was also running.  Except he had turned and was running quickly in the opposite direction.


“Wait!  Where are you going?” she yelled with desperation in her voice.


“Get away from me!” he called over his shoulder as he ran, his arms pumping, the trench coat trailing behind him in the breeze he was creating.


“No, Steve.  Stop.  Please,” Kelsey begged as she closed the distance between them and reached out her hand.


But Steve was too quick and determined.  He cut left quickly, running under a stone portico and just out of Kelsey’s reach.  She huffed in surprise as the tiny and agile man ran across the street to the elaborate doorway of a hi-rise hotel.  Kelsey could see him pull on the locked door handles and then bang on the door in anger before he turned to run once more.  But the seconds he lost in his futile attempt to gain entrance was all she needed to catch up with him.  She quickly darted out her hand and snatched him up in her fist.


Kelsey’s thumb and forefinger slid under Steve’s armpits as the rest of her fingers curled around his torso and legs.  As she brought him to her face she could hear his protests resume.


“Leave me alone!  The both of you!  Stop tormenting me,” he pleaded, beating his tiny fists on the smooth skin at the top of Kelsey’s hand.  She found herself having to hold on to him tighter than she wanted to for fear that she would drop him because of his wriggling and shaking.


“Shh, it’s me.  It’s okay, it’s okay,” she cooed, trying to calm him down.  But she could see the terror in his eyes and it frightened and saddened her.


She gingerly brought a fingertip up to stroke the side of his face, but he recoiled violently before breaking down in tears.  Not sure how to proceed, she grasped the brim of his tiny fedora between her fingertips, pulling it easily from his head and setting it on a nearby streetlamp.  Steve’s face was screwed up in a mask of pain and fear, his teary eyes shut tightly and his mouth set in a silent howl.  She couldn’t help but marvel at the rapid speed of his heartbeat, which she felt very clearly through the sensitive skin of her palm.  His breath was ragged, and she worried about him hyperventilating.  A silly and random thought flashed through her mind about being fresh out of tiny paper bags.


“Hey, would you stop?  What’s wrong with …” Kelsey started before being distracted by the very near sound of laughter directly above and behind her.


 

She didn’t even have time to turn before she felt something massive wrap itself around her  whole body, crushing her like an old can.  Redness filled her vision as the sound of her own bones cracking reached her ears.  The last thing she felt was her limp and useless hand drop Steve before everything went black.

 

**********

 

“Girl, wake up!”

 

Kelsey awoke with a start to find Karen’s hands firmly around her shoulders violently shaking her awake.

 

“What?!  What happened?” Kelsey asked, her voice too loud for her own ears.

 

“You fell asleep, chica,” Karen replied in her singsong voice.  “You fell asleep during the movie and wouldn’t wake up when class ended and the lights came back on.  Mr. Munro went to get the school nurse, but now that you’re awake I think we should go.  Are you okay?”

 

Kelsey thought hard for a second, looking at the concerned faces of Karen and Liz as she tried to clear the cobwebs from her mind.  Overall it had been a pretty eventful birthday.  Her greatest fantasy had come true and he was currently pressed against her pussy, nearly microscopic in size.  So far he’d given her more pleasure than she could possibly imagine, and he was cute and nice to boot.  Yes, it had definitely been the most eventful 12 hours she’d ever spent in her life.  Was she okay?

 

“Absoluely,” she said with a huge smile.

 

Karen and Liz both returned her smile, relieved that their friend felt better.  Together they bounded out the classroom door, eager to avoid dealing with their grumpy teacher.

 

As they walked to their next class Kelsey wondered if Steve had dozed off during the movie as well.  He did seem to tire easily at his tiny size, and she had probably been pretty still during her own nap.  She concentrated on growing him to about half an inch, and waited for movement so she’d know he was awake.

 

“Aww, poor guy,” she thought to herself when she didn’t feel any movement against her loins.  “He must really be tuckered out.  Well, I’ll let him sleep through this next class and then find him and freshen him up a bit.  Maybe he’d like to ride in my front pocket again.”

 

Kelsey’s smile grew even bigger at the thought as she entered her next class.