- Text Size +

My run-in with Lori had been a pleasant one to say the least. After helping me up we spent the next few hours walking the property and catching up. She told me all about school and how even though she enjoyed it she was glad it was finally over. Because of how her birthday fell, she graduated at a younger age than most and would be heading off the college after a year off of school. She told me about how she originally wanted to be a nurse but was beginning to have an urge to get into physics as a friend from the boarding school was very much into it and had shown her how cool science could be.

Needless to say, it was nice seeing her again. I still couldn’t believe that throughout her life, having everything she ever wanted, and having every reason to be a spoiled rotten brat, she remained a sweet, innocent, caring young woman. I had caught myself several times just staring at her, though she never noticed because I was careful to only do it when she was looking in another direction. I didn’t want to come off as some pervert that would look at a younger girl. I knew she was of legal age but the threat her dad had made was enough to make me remember that this girl was, and always would be out of my league.

After nearly 4 hours, we found our way back to the house and had dinner together at a table that was clearly designed for parties of 100 or so. We found our way to an end where we wouldn’t be disturbed by the noise of the servants vacuum and continued our talks. She asked me about work and if I liked working for her father, to which I lied and said the job was great and I definitely couldn’t complain about the money. Her smile stood strong but I could see the pain in her eyes when I asked how often he was gone. I knew I had struck a chord with her and immediately tried to take it back but knew it was too late, I had hurt her. Lori just continued smiling at me and simply explained that it wasn’t so bad and she enjoyed the time alone. We finished eating with much more silence than I would have cared for and made our way to the upstairs den.

“Ethan, could I tell you something and you not get weirded out by it or uncomfortable?” She asked with a drawn back look in her face as if there was some terrible secret she was dying to get out but afraid of the consequences. “Of course you can, I would never judge you.” I said. Lori looked up at me and nervously spoke, “I used to have the biggest crush on you. I would spend hours thinking about you, even years after you and your family left for California.” Lori’s face had gone completely red at this point. It was obvious she was extremely embarrassed by this outburst of bottled up truth. My eyebrows raised and my interest peaked. I regained my composure and spoke, “Lori, you have nothing to be ashamed of. That’s actually really flattering. Thank you. That really means a lot to me that such a beautiful young woman like you would be interested in an average guy like me.” I could see that what I had said had made a positive effect on Lori as her smile returned with gusto. She ran to the refrigerator across the room and pulled out a bottle of wine.

Despite her young age, I knew Lori was used to drinking wine and her father couldn’t care less that she did. The den was essentially Lori’s extra room and the fridge had plenty of wine in it and the cabinets were stocked with wine glasses. Best I could guess her dad figured that as long as it was in his home, he couldn’t care less that she drank.  The digital clock that hung on the wall above the 70’ plasma tv had a bright green 11:12 P.M. on it as Lori and I worked our way through our third bottle. We had been drinking for about 2 hours and thankfully our conversations had picked up where they left off before my awkward question at dinner.

As I finished up my glass and leaned back I could feel a drowsiness coming over me. (Sorry guys, not the shrinking. Just thought I would fake ya’ll out. Mwahahaha) “Lori, I’m going to have to go to bed. And so are you. It’s almost midnight.” I stated as best I could with a few slurred words. That’s when I felt it. A weight I was not expecting to feel slamming itself down on my lap. I looked up to see Lori sitting on my lap hovering over me with a look in her eyes that revealed her tipsiness but at the same time appeared to be completely focused. “Ethan,” She said. “I still have a crush on you. That hasn’t gone away. I have been waiting for this chance for the past few years. Ever since I started understanding what having feelings for someone truly meant, all I could think of was you. I have saved myself for you. Please, will you have me?” I could see Lori was tipsy, but it wasn’t the wine talking, she really meant it. “Lori, I care for you, I really do. But your just so” I didn’t get a chance to finish my sentence before Lori placed a finger gently over my lips. “I don’t care. I want you and only you Ethan. I know I am younger than you. But in some countries, the girls are much younger than me and are married to men much older than you. I know it’s different here, but I want you. I need you Ethan.” Lori nearly cried out as she pressed her body against mine. Though I tried to fight it, I could feel a fire burning in my heart as well as my pants. Here was a beautiful woman who wanted me more than anything in the world and I was about to turn her away. I knew it was only because of my moral compass, and of course the thought of her dad having my penis chopped off. I was just about to protest her advances when I felt her soft, pouty lips press against mine. For a mere instant, I was helpless and kissed back with a fire I had never known before. Our tongues danced for a moment when I felt my senses come back to me. I placed my hands on her shoulders and firmly but gently pushed her away until she was at arm’s length. “Lori, we can’t. I am so sorry, but we can’t. I care very much for you and if I was just a little younger and the circumstances were different than I would be all yours, but I just can’t.”

Lori sat on my lap for a moment longer, tears welling up in her eyes. As she slowly slid off of my lap and stood to the side she wiped away the tears. “I understand Ethan. I know, I really do. You are a good man. It’s why I like you so much. You are sweet, kind, and thoughtful. And most importantly, you have honor, and you care about mine. I’m sorry I made this awkward. But I don’t know how I can keep going if I can’t have you.” Lori then ran from the room crying before I could try to encourage her. I was left sitting on the couch, feeling like the jackass of the century. Not to mention the biggest idiot on the planet. I just had the most beautiful girl in the world sitting on my lap offering herself to me, and I had to go and do the right thing. I stood and headed to the stairs that led to the servants’ quarters.

That night I felt as if I would never sleep. I heard some rustling going on in the main hall from where I was sleeping and got up to find out what it was. I was sure it was just Marta but felt as though I should check anyway. I cracked open the door to see the door leading to the stairs closing. I made my way into the kitchen where I saw a small bottle of wine made intentionally for one person with a note on it. I took hold of the bottle and looked at the note. It wrote, “Ethan, I am so sorry for my actions. I really want things to remain good between us. Please, enjoy this wine, it’s my favorite. I hope that we can still be friends and maybe one day something can be there for us, but for now, I’ll take what I can get. Sincerely, Lori.” After reading the note I began to feel even worse. I was glad that Lori was taking it so well but I felt horrible that she was the one trying to patch things up between us when I was the one who broke her heart. I carried the bottle to my room and thought I heard the door to the stairs open up once I entered my room but figured, “who cares”? I lay down on the bed and drink the bottle while watching some tv. The clock on the satellite tells me it’s nearly 2 in the morning and I am still awake. About half way through the bottle I realize that my eyes are becoming heavy. I set the bottle on the nightstand and begin to drift off.

As the night went on I began to dream about a Goddess that looked like Lori. I dreamt that she came into my room and stood over me, a sweet, caring smile on her face. She wore a white robe which she soon discarded and climbed into the bed with me. I could feel her naked body press against mine and felt her arms holding me closely. I breathed in a sigh of relief, I felt wanted, safe, warm, and loved. The Goddess that held me so closely sat up and above me. But alas, in my dream she was fuzzy, hard to make out. A warm smile spread across her face. I simply returned the smile as she whispered to me, “I love you Ethan. Take my breasts and drink from them. We will be together soon.” Without a thought, I lifted up and placed my hand on the softest, smoothest globe I had ever held and pressed my lips again the peach-colored nipple and began to gently suck. After only a moment, I felt a warm liquid substance that was sweeter than anything I had ever tasted flowing into my mouth and down my throat. I could hear the Goddess moan quietly above me. It was at this moment that I felt a hand grasp my erect cock. The Goddess must have reached behind her and taken hold of it I reasoned. She pulled my erect member free of its boxer prison and began to massage and stroke it in a way that could put a man into a coma of pure bliss. I sucked on her nipple and drank of her milk while she stroked me slowly. It wasn’t long before I felt my climax coming. The Goddess must have sensed this as her grip tightened slightly and her massaging sped up. After what felt like an hour but couldn’t have been more than 10 seconds passed, my body spasmed and I released my white thick liquid which fell hard onto my stomach. I relaxed and the Goddess sat up from me, her smile never fading. She stood up and stepped off the bed. I felt a cloth like substance on my stomach wiping away the cum I had just released. As I turned to thank the Goddess, she was gone. I blinked to see daylight shining in my room. I immediately sat up and looked around to see if there was any sign of a disturbance in my room but was met with a quiet stillness. There was no rag, no indication that anyone had been in the room. I looked to the clock and saw that it was 8:12 A.M.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I found myself pitching another tent in my pants from the dream I had the night before. “It was a dream right?” I asked myself and looked over to see the half empty bottle of wine. “It had to be.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope this gets more people interested. The next chapter is where the shrinking shall begin. I want ya'll to know though, this is not going to be a fast shrinking story. We have two weeks before Lori's dad and step mom get home.