- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy

 “Come my pet.” Marta whispered in the dark.

I slowly walked forward to notice that Marta was under the covers with the exception of her upper torso.

I was about to climb onto the foot of the bed when I heard the Hispanic Goddess speak again.

“Under the covers! Go under the covers to my feet. I won’t tell you what to do, you already know.” Marta commanded.

I obeyed and made my way under the covers. As I crawled forward I found there was no light to offer me any indication of where I was going. But after I crawled inside to where only below my thighs stuck out of the blankets, my face pressed against my final destination.

The smell of her feet hit my nostrils like a ton of bricks. Her feet definitely had a stronger smell than they had before. It wasn’t unpleasant though. It actually fed my growing excitement. I inhaled deeply and began to kiss her feet. They were strikingly larger than before. Her foot now covered my face from my chin to my hair whereas before it was an inch or two too short.

I didn’t know if Marta noticed as I had but my mind was soon filled with other thoughts. I kissed her large soles and toes. My tongue ran across the wrinkles of her feet.

I sucked passionately on her heels.

I sucked on Marta’s big toe and was losing my grip on reality because of it. My erection throbbed and my fury increased. I was drowning in ecstasy.

It wasn’t long before I smelled a familiar scent. It was the scent of a woman’s furry. I slowed to see if I could hear or feel something and sure enough, there was movement and sound.

I could hear Marta moan and could feel a jerking motion of back and forth.

Though I was horny as ever and wanted nothing more than to continue my task of worshipping her feet, my curiosity for what Marta was doing proved to be too much for me.

I wasn’t stupid; I knew what she was doing. But I wanted to see it for myself. I began to kiss and lick up Marta’s ankle and calves and realized that she hadn’t stopped me at this point but was actually encouraging my venture by playing with my erect dick with her toes.

I worked my way up as the smell intensified. I could even feel the heat from it all. Finally, I came to my destination. I watched with intense focus, as if I was watching an artist. Marta fingered herself rapidly while looking down on me smiling.

Her left hand worked on her swollen, wet pussy, while her right hand played with her breast.

Marta pulled her left hand away from her pussy and inserted her right between her legs while offering her left hand fingers to me. I could see her juices glistening off of them and, without thinking, took her hand in mine and began to suck her fingers clean.

As I did this, Marta’s moans grew louder and louder as she came to an enormous orgasm.

Her body shook and twitched as her orgasm seemed to be lasting. Marta’s fingers were pulled from my mouth and both of her hands were placed on the back of my head. With all of her strength, Marta shoved my face into her pussy and I licked at it like a dog that hadn’t had anything to drink for days.

Marta’s feet kicked wildly and her body shook. Her moans turned to screams as her orgasm reached its peak. Afterwards, Marta released my head. My cock was as tight and hard as ever. I lifted my body up and reached a hand down to give myself release but was stopped.

Marta was trying to turn me over and was doing so successfully without my help. She must not have given it much thought because as soon as she succeeded, she moved over my body and allowed her pussy to hover above my face. We lay in the 69 position with my head at the head of the bed and Marta above me.

I let out a moan as I felt fingers wrap around my cock and gently stroke before a feeling I thought was impossible to ever know took over my body. Marta slipped my dick into her mouth and began to suck gently and very slowly increasing the sucking.

As this happened, I looked up to see her pussy still hovering over me. I knew what she wanted and knew I would give it to her. But something was definitely going on. Her pussy was the biggest I had ever seen. I could have sworn it wasn’t that big when she was fingering herself.

I knew I should question it more but was too drawn into the moment and simply lifted my head to eat out the Hispanic Goddess. Marta’s moans returned as my lips met “her lips”. The vibration of her moans sent shivers through my body and I felt an orgasm swelling up inside me like one I have never felt.

I began to wonder. “Would she be mad at me if I came in her mouth?”

I figured it would be best to word my concern and let her know so she could choose but as I lowered my head to speak, Marta dropped her pussy back down onto my face. She even moved it back and forth as if to tell me to just suck and lick.

I did as I was silently commanded and felt myself no longer able to control it. I fired load after load of cum into Marta’s mouth. I knew I had lost some size, but what I was shooting was far more than I had ever done at normal size. And to my surprise and enjoyment, my orgasm lasted for almost 15 seconds.

I couldn’t speak and even felt as though I couldn’t breathe as load after load shot into the hot awaiting mouth of my new Mistress. But no matter how much I shot, Marta kept up and continued to swallow. I was even more so surprised when she seemed to be moaning even more as she ate my cum. As I finished, Marta came to yet another orgasm and I found myself being sprayed by her own juices.

After it was apparent we were both done. Marta stood up and headed into the bathroom. I figured she would want to wash her mouth out but only walked in to grab a small towel. She came back into the room and wiped my face.

“Good boy. You did well. I was considering having sex with you, but after seeing that small dick, I’m glad I reconsidered.” Marta then started laughing.

“I honestly thought you would be bigger but that’s okay. You sure can cum little man.” As Marta said that, it’s almost as if she realized something.

“Go on little on, I will see you same time tomorrow night. I have to get up in seven hours and need my sleep.”

I didn’t think anything of it and stood up to walk past her when I heard Marta speak.

“Aha. I thought something seemed off.”

I turned to ask Marta what she meant but realized very quickly what she was talking about. I was looking at Marta’s chin. I looked up to see her looking down on me with great interest.

“Why are you smaller?” She questioned.

I knew I had no way to get around the question, so I told the truth.

“I honestly don’t know. I realized it this morning and it seems to be continuing. I don’t know what to do.”

Marta looked at me for a moment, obviously contemplating what to do about the situation. Finally, she spoke.

“You will remain in your room tomorrow. I will come by every once in a while to see how things are progressing. I know how I might come off to little men like you, but I can’t have my slave shrinking to nothing on me. We will figure it out. Now off to bed.”

As I walked away I began to think to myself.

“Maybe Marta would really be nice to me. At least outside of her controlling me.”

“Then again, having a dildo sized human would be fun.” I heard Marta say and turned to see her smiling.

It seemed playful enough and I simply returned the smile and headed to bed.

In my room, I couldn’t bring myself to check my height. I didn’t want to know. I just wanted to go to sleep and wake up to find everything back to normal.

I would have to stay in my room all day tomorrow. What about Lori?

That made me jump. Lori, what would she think if she saw me like this?

I dropped back to my back on the bed.

“I just worshipped and ate out the house keeper. Even if things were to fall perfectly into place, Lori would never be able to forgive that. I can’t believe how much I am screwing everything up.”

“You haven’t screwed anything up sweetie.” I heard a soft angelic voice say.

I turned to see my Goddess from the night before. She stood in the corner of the room. Once again, she wore the white robe.

“Did you drink the wine?” She asked.

I looked to the fridge and opened it. As I pulled out the bottle I looked to see the Goddess standing next to the bed. She was so large compared to the night before. The room was so dark I couldn’t make out the face.

“Please, who are you?” I asked.

“Why sweetie, don’t you know?” The Goddess asked.

She reached over to the night stand and touched my iphone, lighting up the screen and part of the room.

“Lori?” I queried

Lori smiled and took the bottle of wine from my hands. As she opened it she held it to my lips. I didn’t fight. I didn’t want to. I drank all of the sweet wine and looked back up to Lori who was now sitting next to me on the bed.

Slowly, she undid her robe, exposing her breasts to me.

“Come, drink baby. Soon everything will become crystal clear.” She cooed.

I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around Lori’s nipple. As I sucked, that same warm, inviting liquid rushed into my mouth. I drank hungrily, slowly going into a frenzy.

Lori’s fingers ran through my hair as she whispered encouraging words to me.

“Sweet boy, drink as much of mommy’s milk as you want. Drink to your heart’s content.”

Again, I felt a gentle hand wrap around my dick. Lori didn’t get to spend much time massaging my erect cock this time before I lost it and shot my load, once again, I was shooting load after load. My orgasm was lasting for well over ten seconds.

Lori must have known this, because after only the first second, she pulled her breast out of my mouth and wrapped her lips around my shaft. I continued to fire my cum almost violently and Lori drank it with almost as much enthusiasm as I drank her breast milk.

After my orgasm finally subsided, Lori licked up the remaining cum on my stomach and kissed me passionately on the lips.

“Lori, I have to ask you something.” I tried to speak through my panting.

Lori placed a finger over my lips.

“Shhh, not tonight baby. There will be plenty of time to talk. You need to rest. And tomorrow, you need to stay in here for your own safety just like Marta said.”

I tried to sit up to ask how she knew what Marta had said but was pressed down by a large hand.

“Tomorrow sweetie…I will be gone. I made plans with friends because I want to see how this goes with Marta. Be a good little man and follow orders. I will be back tomorrow night after you have seen her.”

With that, Lori leaned down and kissed me again. And as she walked stood up and put her robe back on she looked back to me.

“Oh, and if you’re wondering, I won’t let you have my feet…Not yet anyway. I want you to have them on a night you will never forget.”

Lori turned and opened the door. Without looking back to me, she spoke again.

“I agree with her, having a human sized dildo would be fun.” Lori said and then left while laughing to herself.

For the second time in less than an hour, I was left speechless and unable to do anything about it. Lori knew about Marta but didn’t care? Marta wasn’t in on it? I was left without any answers and what felt like a million questions running through my head.

“What have I gotten myself into?” I thought.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope this heated up scene is what ya'll hoped to see. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see. I am working on the next couple chapters already and would be willing to put in any ideas ya'll might have