- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, we are coming to the closing chapters of this story. I have enjoyed writing this. Don't worry, we still have a few more to go. I just wanted to prepare everyone. I am going to extend the length of the chapters so we have fewer, but longer ones. This is the next two in one. Please enjoy and as always, rate and comment.

 

 

Lillo blinked as she slowly regained consciousness. "Oh wow, my head." She exclaimed as she felt the back of her head where she felt a small bump. "What happened?" She asked nobody in particular.

"We are in a shoe." Lori spoke softly.

Lillo looked up and turned around to see Lori sitting a few feet behind her. "What? What did you just say?"

Lori sighed. "I said we are in a shoe. Marta's shoe to be precise." Lori spat. She wasn't trying to be upset. But she had only just reunited with Ethan and had just watched him get taken away yet again while she was sent to the shoe for a time out.

"Marta? The head maid?" Lillo questioned.

"Yeah." Lori stated. "While I was away I made a friend with a young girl who was a scientific genius. She was so stinking smart she made a potion that would allow people to shrink and become more dense. We spent weeks playing with it, shrinking me time and time again. When you shrink it's pretty easy to get sexually excited so we kind of explored that for a while."

Lillo listened intently as Lori explained everything to her up to her shrinking Ethan without his knowing and Minnie and Marta and how they have all come to be where they are. "Wait, Marta killed Minnie?" Lillo exclaimed in shock.

Lori gave a faint smile. "No, she shrunk her to almost microscopic size. I think it was pure luck that she stopped shrinking when she did." Lori said as she lifted her bare foot to Lillo. "Look under my big toe's toenail."

Lillo sat back for a minute, not sure if she heard her friend right but leaned forward anyway and looked. To her amazement, she could see a tiny figure in the right corner under Lori's nail. "That's Minnie?" She asked.

"Yep. And until I get to a larger size she is going to remain small. I have to get some of the potion and give it to her before I get too big, otherwise I won't be able to see her anymore and could lose her. So no matter what I have to convince marta to let me stay this size until I can get my hands on even a drop of the antidote. Minnie's life may well depend upon it."

Lillo sat next to Lori and tried to take it all in. She looked up and out the hole of the shoe, seeing the world in a much different perspective. "So...where are Ethan and Marta now?"

"I'm not sure. Marta was really upset that Ethan ran away from her, and took me to boot. I'm not sure what she's doing to him right now but she made it pretty clear she was pissed. I wouldn't think she would ever hurt him. She cares too much about him. But that doesn't mean she won't punish him. I know I have it coming to me too. I just don't know when she will. I'll try to get her to leave you out of it as much as possible okay? I'm sorry I got you into this." Lori began to cry.

Lillo wrapped her arm around Lori and held her close. "Don't sweat it. I have always wanted to go on an adventure just like in the movies. Maybe this will turn out to be my big adventure." She smiled.

Lori leaned into her. "Thanks Lillo. I really appreciate that." As she did she couldn't help but notice her cheek resting on Lillo's breast. She inhaled, closing her eyes as she took in the scent of her friends skin. Lori could feel that same feeling take over as she reached up and gently began playing with the soft mound of flesh. She half expected to have her hand pushed away or for Lillo to protest. But instead, all she heard was a quiet moan come from Lillo's lips.

That was all the motivation Lori needed to press this further. She gripped at the soft flesh harder, running her fingers over the soft supple nipple, pinching and squeezing it. This brought further moans from Lillo.

Lori nearly jumped when she felt a hand pressing against her pussy. "Oh God." She moaned. Lillo smiled and shifted herself in front of Lori. "I have no idea what's happening Lori. And the truth is...I don't care. This is going to happen." Lillo sighed with a predatory look in her eyes. Lori gasped and spread her legs to Lillo.

Marta walked out of Lori's room with a small wooden box. She opened it to see the last of the potion and antidote inside. "I'm running out. I can't keep shrinking people. That stupid Lillo girl used up enough. I have a few more shots of shrinking at best. Plenty of antidote of course. But what's the use of that stuff?" She laughed. In her left jean pocket was Ethan. He was remaining quiet. Marta had just given him the talk of a lifetime. He knew it was over. Marta was in charge and he would have to accept his fate or Lori would pay.

Marta entered her room, immediately heading to her closet where she placed the box in a safe and sealing it, spinning the wheel to reset the lock. She reached into her pocket and fished out Ethan. He sat quietly in her palm as she looked down on him the way a mother might look at her toddler who had just misbehaved. "I hope you have learned not to mess with me Ethan. You should recognize what a privilege it is to be mine. I have given you everything you have wanted. You want feet, I have bathed you in my foot sweat and smell. You want pussy, you go head first into mine. I have given you pleasures you could only dream of. Lori is too young for you. She will grow up and move on to other guys her own age. You are just too much of different people. Enjoy your time with me Ethan. This relationship was meant to be and you know it."

Ethan looked up at Marta and did his best to smile. He knew she was right about most if not all of it. But he still couldn't help his attraction to Lori and thought it might be possible Marta was wrong.

Marta returned his smile. "You know I love you little guy. And tonight, if you are good, you will get to have all kinds of fun with my feet. But you did disobey me and have to learn a lesson. So you are going to be punished for the remainder of the day." Marta sternly spoke. She carried Ethan over to a jacket of hers and dropped him inside the pocket, zipping it up to make sure he couldn't escape. She leaned in and gave the pocket a little pat. "I'll be back for you in a few hours little man." She then turned and left the closet, turning off the light as she left. "Now for those two little brats."

Lori moaned as Lillo worked her tongue deep inside of her pretty pink lips. She wrapped her legs around Lillo's head, squeezing and pulling her in. "Don't stop, don't stop. Oh God, go deeper!" She cried out.

Neither of them had realized the shoe in which they were imprisoned lifted into the air. Marta had taken great care to lift it as carefully as possible since she could hear something clearly happening inside. Marta peaked down into the shoe to see Lori on her back, eyes closed with her legs wrapped around Lillo's head as Lillo went to town on her.

Marta could have laughed. It amazed her how much being small affected the little people's libido. No matter how many times they might orgasm, there was always room for more. It was something Marta wished she could do herself but knew she would never give up her size and power for it. Half the fun was being in charge, not just the intense orgasm that you get at the end of a good fucking.

She carried the shoe out of her room and into the upstairs living room where the servants would have their leasure time. Marta had made sure to have all the servants gone until the return of Mr and Mrs Smith. She placed the shoe on the coffee table and sat there watching the little show going on in her shoe.

At a few points Marta considered breaking it up as she was getting eager to play with her new toys but recognized that patience was a virtue and would be very satisfying to see the look on their faces when they realized they were nothing but eye candy for the giantess.

After a few more minutes Lillo sat up as Lori released her grip and the two panted. They nearly jumped out of their skin when Marta cleared her throat, making her presence known. "Well, well, well, that was certainly fun to watch. I would be interested to see how you two would do on a much larger version." Marta laughed.

Lori had grown used to the size difference and didn't waiver as Marta began reaching for the two of them. Lillo on the other hand had no experience and began screaming loudly as a thumb and forefinger pinched around her body, lifting her out of the shoe with ease. She held the two girls, one in each hand, pinched between her fingers. Both were barely visible behind her tan thumbs, being only half an inch in height. "Lori, you have had the honor of serving me so you know what I expect. But your little friend here might need a lesson. So I expect you to help her in understanding how things work." Marta commanded as she placed the two on the table in front of her as she pulled a small vial from her pocket. "This should get you both to about 4 inches in height. Or you can fight and one of you can end up about ten inches in height while the other remains the same. It's up to you." Marta smiled.

The two girls looked at the open vial and saw no more than half a drop in it. Lori looked to Lillo who returned her look, taking a quick glance down to Lori's feet who nodded her head.

Lori's heart began racing as she contemplated how to do this with Marta nearby when luck finally showed itself. Marta stood up. "I have to go use the little girl's room. I'll be back in a moment. You two fight or decide and I'll be back shortly. And Lori, don't try to pull anything again. I have it covered this time." Marta warned.

She then walked away as Lori and Lillo quickly moved to the open vial. Luckily Marta had left it on its side so they could reach in to get some. "Let me just get a small bit on my finger." Lori said. After getting her finger wet she leaned down to her toe. "Minnie, it's time. Lick it off my finger as fast as possible. And Lillo, drink some of the antidote."

Lillo ran over and took a small scoop of the antidote and drank it quickly. In their small size, the liquid held together well, allowing them to drink it like you would inhale a bubble you had blown with gum.

Lillo felt herself growing and turned to see a small figure growing in size. It finally stopped at about half Lori's height and embraced her crying. Lori returned the hug. "I told you I would take care of you." Lori spoke softly to the small Minnie. "Now let's get you some of the potion. You will only be able to get to a couple of inches tall because Marta needs to see that both Lillo and I grew but it will be enough to get you around the house. Just do your best to get some more of the antidote." Lori said as she grabbed a small handful and held it out to Minnie who swallowed it up as fast as possible.

Lori watched and stepped back as Minnie grew to about two inches in height, leaving Lori about knee height to her. She smiled down at Lori who smiled in return. "Wow." Lori laughed. Minnie raised her right foot and placed it square on Lori's face. "For help me." Minnie stated.

Lori knew exactly what Minnie meant and lapped at the large feet, taking a second to suck on her big toe. She pulled it from her mouth and gave her toes a quick kiss. "We'll have to continue this later." Lori said as she leaned down to get the last of the potion. She drank it herself and felt her body expanding. As she came to a stop she looked at Minnie who stood just below her breasts.

Minnie made a pouting face. "No fair. I want to be biggest." She said while giving a slight smile.

Lori leaned down and placed a kiss on Minnie's forehead. "If we can pull all this off, you can shrink me whenever you want Minnie."

Minnie's smile widened. "You be my pet." She exclaimed.

Lori laughed, "let's just get back to normal size first."

Lillo came up and stood next to Lori. "She should be back any second."

Lori nodded. "Minnie, you have to hide. Get down to the floor and hide under the couch. You are our only hope. She doesn't know you're still around."

Minnie looked over the edge, giving one last smile and giggle as she jumped. She fell for a moment before hitting the ground dashing for the couch. It couldn't have been a moment later as Marta walked back into the room just as Minnie was disappearing under the couch.

"So...it looks like you two decided to share the antidote huh?" Marta said as she walked in. She paused, looking slightly confused. "That's funny, I could have sworn I had enough in there to make you both at least 4 inches tall. But you barely look 3. Oh well, it's not an exact science I suppose." Marta sighed as she sat on the couch and placed her large tan feet on the table on either side of the two little girls.

"As I said Lori, make sure your little friend here gets into the program quick. Now move it, I need some pampering." Marta ordered turning her feet to their sides so the soles of her feet faced the two girls. "Lori?" Lillo questioned.

"Yeah Lillo, it's what you think. Pick a foot and start licking. It's actually kind of enjoyable once you get into it." Lori stated as she made her way over to Marta's foot and climbed up her toes to Marta's big toe. She wrapped her arms as best she could around the toe and began lapping away at it like a loyal dog.

Lillo watched Lori for a moment and turned to the opposite foot. Slowly, she made her way to it and began climbing the toes, attempting to mimic Lori. As she reached Marta's big toe she wrapped her arms around it and began to kiss it at first. Something was strange though. The noticeable smell of Marta's feet wasn't unpleasant to her. Lillo had always hated feet, but something about this was pleasing. The smell was intoxicating and Lillo could feel a wetness forming in her nether regions. She began breathing heavier. The struggle to lick her toe was now becoming a struggle not to.

Unable to take it any longer. Lillo leaned forward and pressed her tongue into the large digit. Slowly she ran it up a few inches and brought it back into her mouth, tasting it to see what she was in for. Her eyes opened and her mouth began watering. Lillo was unaware that at this size, her sex drive was so high that fetishes could be formed in mere moments. She stared in awe at the big toe before leaning in and licking it again. It took no time before she was burrying her face into the toe, licking it with fury. She wanted more. She wanted the toe in her mouth. She wanted to suck on Marta's toes, to worship her, to be nothing but a piece of toejam.

An image came to her mind of Minnie under Lori's toenail, only the image changed to her under Marta's toenail. The idea of literally being a piece of toejam under Marta's massive toes drove Lillo into a wild frenzy. She licked wildly at the toe, unable to contain her moans of pleasure. The thought of her predicament and the taste of Marta's toe caused a wild and uncontrollable orgasm which had her juices running down her leg.

Marta's lips raised into a grin. She could hear the tiny girl and feel her tongue. She squeezed her toes around the little one to show her gratitude. This only seemed to fuel the fire in her new slave. She closed her eyes and leaned back, enjoying the foot worship when something made her eyes shoot open.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" Came a voice. Marta lifted her head and looked to see Joanne. AKA Mrs. Smith standing at the edge of the table looking down on her step daughter who was in Heaven worshiping the large feet of her former maid. Marta had dozed off for only a moment, unfortunately, it was the same moment Joanne had come upstairs, having wondered where the staff was when she got home only moments ago.

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and Comment! Thanks