- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey all, have a new chapter up. It's a little slow as we are removing a character from play and introducing a new person.

 

 

 

Ethan slowly backed away as Marta slowly regrew to her original height. She looked down at the small group on her bed and tossed the needle to the side. "It's too bad this stuff can't make you grow anymore than your original height." She laughed as she stepped forward. "You know, I shrunk myself last night to see what it felt like. To be honest, it wasn't nearly as exciting as I had hoped it would be. After seeing all of you lose your shit being small I really wanted to try it out for myself. What a disappointment."

Marta looked over at Lori who looked as though she would pee her pants at the sight of the enormous woman. "I even spent a good hour in your shoes and panties trying to get excited. All I could think about was how I should be the one standing outside the shoe with one of you in it. Of course you were already in my shoe weren't you Lori?" Marta laughed loudly

"As for you little man." Marta said looking now at Ethan. "I am very disappointed. I told you that you were not to see Lori without my consent. I told you to leave her be anytime I wasn't around. Of course I suspected you would go against my will, but I had hoped for you to do as you were told. But I guess I can't have everything I want." She said pouting slightly.

Ethan wasn't sure how to respond. He simply kept his mouth shut and waited to see what Marta's next move would be. "I think there needs to be a punishment for the disobedience around her. For you," Marta stated as she pulled out a small vial from her pocket and moving towards Ethan, "I think you should lose some of that wonderful height you have." Ethan was given no real time to speak before Marta had grabbed him by the mouth and forced a drop into it.

She released him, letting him fall back again as he shrank to 3 inches in height. "Get up Minnie." Marta ordered.

Minnie jumped up as she was told and shook like a leaf. Lori sat between her massive feet and couldnt help herself but to move to one foot and begin to lick. She knew Marta would see and be upset but her pussy was making the commands now. She crawled like a dog to the large left foot of Minnie and threw herself on it, licking at the large toes.

Minnie bit her lower lip as she felt the worship happening on her feet. She remained still though for fear that Marta would be upset.

She saw a strange look in Marta's eyes. It wasn't anger, more like interest, maybe even joy.

"Enjoy that Minnie. It's about to be over." Marta smiled as she walked over to the dressed and grabbed hold of a small glass. She then poured the remains of the vial in the glass and walked back over to the bed, looming over Minnie and Lori. The shadow of Marta blocked out the light which caught Lori's attention, but not nearly as well as having the feet she worshiped lifted away from her. Lori stumbled off the foot and fell to the bed on her back as she watched Minnie's feet lifting away as Marta lifted her into the air.

Once up to Marta's face, Minnie became more concerned. Something was wrong. Marta smiled.

Someone has to be punished severely for today's little unauthorized fun. Ethan belongs to me and Lori's disappearance would be hard to cover up. But the disappearance of a little illegal Asian housekeeper would be about as easy as explaining a missing book." Minnie's eyes widened.

"Please no Miss Marta. Please I be good. I belong you too" Minnie cried out."

"I know you do. That's why I can do this to you." Marta giggled as she lowered Minnie head first into the glass. Once her head was submerged, Marta waited. She knew that Minnie would have no choice but to breathe and when she did, she would ingest the liquid and shrink. Once it was obvious that Minnie had began inhaling the liquid, Marta pulled her out and placed her in the palm of her hand. She watched with anticipation and wonder as Minnie coughed and gasped for air. The realization of what was about to come hadn't hit her yet.

Ethan and Lori watched with horror as the obvious shrinking began to occur. Minnie finished coughing and caught her breath long enough to open her eyes and see what was transpiring. "Oh God." She cried out. "Nooooo" She creamed as she began to dwindle. Once she reached about 2 inches in height, Marta lowered her to the bed and dropped her near Lori who ran over to Minnie and embraced what she could of her. Even at two inches, Minnie was four times Lori's size.
That didn't remain the case for long though. Minnie continued shrinking. As she reached Lori's size, Lori fully embraced her and held her close.

The shrinking continued and within 30 seconds, Lori was holding Minnie in her hands. "Please, stop this Marta. Give her the antidote." Lori cried out to Marta as she held the tiny Minnie in her hand. She could only guess how small Minnie was now that she was toy sized compared to a half incher like herself.

Marta stared without a change in her expression. "I won't. Someone here has to learn a lesson. Worst case scenario, this teaches you two not to cross me or disobey my commands again." Lori listened to Marta knowing it was futile to continue arguing. She looked down at Minnie who was holding onto her thumb tightly before shrinking too small to hold on any longer. She dwindled smaller and smaller, crying out one last time before her cries could be heard no longer. Lori cried and fell to her knees.

Marta looked away. As she walked towards the bathroom she stopped and looked back. "You have ten minutes to talk. Once I get back, Lori you go back in my shoe, and Ethan, we have things to discuss." Marta said as she closed the door behind her and turned on the shower.

Ethan ran to Lori and sat next to her, holding her as she cried. "It's okay Lori, it's okay." Lori stood up. "Of course it's not okay. Marta just basically killed Minnie." Lori yelled.

"But at that size, isn't Minnie basically invulnerable?" Ethan asked.

"Of course she is. What good does that do her? She is microscopic!"

Ethan sighed. "I don't know what we can do about it."

Lori looked at him intensely. "Help me get downstairs. We should be able to jump down the steps without getting hurt. We have to make it to the basement. There is a phone there, we can call someone for help. My friend that made this stuff. She could help us. We can trust her. But you have to help me. You're the only one big enough to push the buttons on the phone. Please Ethan." Lori pleaded.

Ethan looked to the bathroom doors and back to Lori. "We'll have to hurry."

Lori smiled and the two made their way across the bed and jumped, landing on the carpet with a thud but unharmed. They ran across the room and under Marta's door.

"If she finds us we will pay dearly." Ethan yelled as he ran with Lori on his back.

"I know, that's why she can't find us."

Even at a small size, Ethan was able to cover a fair amount of ground in the short time they had before Marta realized they were gone. As they found themselves on the first floor and running across the entry way, a noise caught them off guard. The door knob was turning. Ethan froze in place. As the door opened, a young woman entered. "Hello? Lori? Are you here?" The young woman called out.

"Oh my God. That's Lillo." Lori cried out. "She's one of my friends. She can help us. Lillo...down here!" Lori cried out.

The young woman looked down to her feet and saw the tiny Ethan and miniscule Lori. "What happened to you guys?" Lillo asked.

"The maid did this to us. She shrank us and has been keeping us as slaves for the past few days. You have to help us." Lori yelled.

"Of course." Lillo exclaimed. "Just tell me what I need to do." She said as she leaned down towards them.

"Join them." Marta said as she jabbed a needle into Lillo's arm and pressed, forcing the liquid into her. Lillo couldn't even scream before she felt herself become dizzy. The only scream heard was that of Lori.

"Nooooooo!"

Chapter End Notes:

This new character is based off one of our own, OneInch. She is one of the friends that Lori had been going out to spend time with and has grown concerned at Lori's absence. Bad idea for her to check in on her friend. Please leave comments and let me know what you think of the story so far.