- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the great delay everyone. Things have just been really hectic in life lately. This is a small update and will be followed by a second later today. Just wanted to make sure you all knew this story is not forgotten or over.

Ethan couldn’t believe it. Marta had never been so careless. It may have only been two days, but she had Lori locked down as tight as Fort Knox.

Ethan reached down and into the shoe where he pinched Lori between his fingers, lifting her from the shoe and into the palm of his hand.

Lori dropped to her knees and began kissing Ethan’s hand.

“Oh Ethan, I have missed you so much. How long have I been trapped in her shoes?” Lori asked almost in a panic.

“It’s only been two days.” He replied.

Ethan could immediately see the shock on Lori’s face. “That’s all?” She whispered to herself.

Lori looked around the room, she couldn’t believe that so little time had passed. It had felt like so much longer. She looked up to Ethan, trying to force a smile.

“So…where is Minnie then?” Lori asked.

Ethan looked over to the dresser at the jewelry box and pointed with his free hand. “Marta keeps her in there unless she is being put to use.”

Lori followed his finger to the jewelry box and then back to him. “What kind of uses is she used for?”

Ethan shrugged his shoulders, usually worshiping Marta’s feet or giving one of us sexual pleasure.” Ethan caught himself and looked down at Lori. “Marta makes her, I don’t.”

Lori smiled. “It’s okay. After being a foot slave for a few days, and having other people as one, I can’t really be surprised by anything that goes on around here. But you know…I could give you some sexual relief if you would like.”

Ethan smiled at the miniature girl in his hand. “Sorry, but I don’t think you would be able to do much at your size. Trust me, I wish you could, I haven’t forgotten our time in the drawer, but you are a lot smaller than you were then and I am a lot bigger. I would guess my penis would be 3 or 4 times your size when erect.”

Lori looked down. She knew he was right. All she wanted in all of this was to finally have Ethan belong to her and now she was the foot slave of a middle-aged Hispanic woman and half an inch tall, completely unable to bring the man she loved to sexual satisfaction.”

It was then that an idea came to Lori. “Ethan!” She yelled up from his palm.

Ethan turned his attention to her. “Yeah.” He replied.

“Minnie is your slave right?” Lori questioned.

Ethan nodded his head in agreement.

“Then wake her up and put the two of us on your pillow. I may be too small to bring you pleasure, but I could probably handle Minnie at my size. That would at least get you horny enough that Minnie could take care of you while I maybe tried to help.”

Ethan couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “You want to eat Minnie out to get me turned on?”

Lori nodded her head. “In case you forgot, being small gives you quite the libido, I am really turned on right now.”

Ethan almost laughed. “Well, I have to say you have a point, it would be really sexy to watch you two have fun like that.”

He looked over to the dresser and back to his hand. “Alright, let’s do it.”

It didn’t take long to wake Minnie up. She was used to being rushed since her mornings had been consisting of being picked up and tossed in a shoe only to be battered by toes all her size or bigger. Today though she woke up to a surprise, she was bigger. Not much bigger, but bigger.

Ethan noticed the same thing and was as equally surprised whereas Lori didn’t know what had gone on the past few days and found nothing odd about Minnie’s increased size.

Minnie was about two inches tall when she had been initially shrunk. Now though, she was almost six inches tall, about a third of Ethan’s height. He still had to help her down from the dresser but before long, they were on the bed.

Ethan told Minnie of what would be transpiring for the next little while and to his surprise, not only was Minnie okay with it, she was very much on board. The past few days she had been forced to give relief to her superiors but was denied it herself. And the effects of being small were playing hard on her.

Minnie leaned back on the pillow and spread her legs for the much smaller Lori to work her magic while Ethan hovered above and watched, dick in hand.

Lori looked at the pussy in front of her in awe. She couldn't believe how small she was compared to Minnie even with Minnie only being a few inches tall herself. To her, Lori looked like a doll.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think