- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy

Lori looked at the massive digits that headed her way and looked up to see the smiling face of yet another one of her servants as they towered over her.

Minnie’s toes crashed into Lori sending her on her back as they loomed over her and dropped, pinning her to the bed.

Lori kicked and fought, for a moment. But it was futile. The massive feet had that smell to them, and were incredibly soft to boot.

Lori stopped struggling and embraced the foot as best she could and pushed her face into the bottom of Minnie’s toes, inhaling deeply.

Lori’s eyes just about rolled into the back of her head as she sniffed at the giant woman’s toes.

Minnie appeared unfazed. She had seen the same look of lust in Ethan and was beginning to wonder what was up with all of the foot freaks around her.

She thought maybe it was her feet that were so damn attractive but recalled that she never had a boyfriend that paid any special attention to them.

“So what was it about her feet that had Ethan and Lori so hooked?” Minnie thought to herself.

Lori had all but forgotten why she was here in the first place as she embraced and became intimate with the foot that held her down.

Minnie almost giggled at the sight of her former employer worshipping her like a Goddess.

The idea of being a Goddess to all around her was beginning to sound very appealing to Minnie. She was almost being lost in the idea of ruling anyone and everyone that she wanted.

As her fantasies reached higher and higher peaks, she was brought back to earth with the realization that all of this would be impossible without knowing how people kept shrinking around her.

Minnie pulled her foot away from Lori who almost whimpered at the loss of her warm, soft companion.

She reached down and picked up the miniscule teen from the bed and held her up to her face.

“How you get so small?” Minnie demanded to know.

Lori’s face went white. “I don’t know. I just woke up and found myself small.”

Minnie wasn’t buying it and Lori could tell. But being truly cruel to another human being wasn’t her style. So Minnie came up with another method for getting the information.

She crossed her left foot over her right ankle and suspended Lori in front of it just so that Lori couldn’t reach.

“You like my feet?” Minnie cooed?

Lori could only nod. Her brain knew where this was going and she wanted to fight it but was finding it more and more difficult as she stared at the soft, wrinkled sole of the Asian Goddess.

“You tell me what I want know and I will make you happeh with my foot.” Minnie whispered to the tiny Lori who nearly orgasmed at the very thought of getting pleasured by those feet.

“I don’t know how I shrunk though.” Lori lied again, hoping it would work. Her resolve  was weakening and her lust grew with every second.

Minnie shrugged her shoulders. “Okay, you go in shoe box and never come out.”

“WAIT!” Lori shouted. “Okay, I’ll tell you.”

Minnie moved Lori to where she was only just barely out of reach of her feet.

“Go on.” Minnie said.

“I have a shrinking serum, it can shrink anyone to 4-6 inches tall. It’s under your bed.” Lori said while pointing to the foot of the bed.

Minnie got off the bed, holding Lori in hand and looked down at the foot of the bed to see a small one inch vile lying next to one of the feet of the bed. She picked it up and examined it while sitting back down on the bed.

“This is what shrinks you?” Minnie questioned.

Lori hung her head in shame and nodded.

Minnie lowered the tiny girl to the bed and released her, letting her drop a few inches to the soft comforter below.

“Go have fun.” Minnie commanded pointing to her feet while she inspected the bottle.

Lori’s look of shame and depression was wiped from her face as a wave of ecstasy and excitement took over as she sprinted to the end of the bed and ran face first into Minnie’s soles and began to kiss zealously while rubbing her body into it.

Minnie looked the bottle over and over again as a realization hit her.

“Were you planning on making me drink this?” Minnie asked the tiny girl at her feet.

Lori looked up between Minnie’s toes and nodded sheepishly.

“Then that means Miss Marta knows you here?”

Again, Lori nodded.

Minnie almost went pale. But her color returned as did a fire in her eyes.

She pressed her foot forward, forcing Lori onto her back yet again, leaving only her hands on either side of Minnie’s foot exposed.

“I am not going to be small!” Minnie exclaimed.

“I will make Marta small and I will be in charge!” Minnie exclaimed.

Lori’s only response was waving her arms around wildly as Minnie grinded her toes into the small girl’s face.

Minnie relaxed her foot and pulled it away, letting it drag over Lori’s body and stopping as her big toe sit on Lori’s tiny pussy.

Lori moaned in pleasure. Though she had just been stomped on, Lori had never been so horny. Her helplessness was obvious and it made her all the more wet.

“You will help me make Marta small.” Minnie commanded.

Lori nodded as she bit her lower lip and took hold of Minnie’s toe, trying to pull it into her.

“Good girl. What was plan?” Minnie asked.

Lori tried to speak through gasps of pleasure caused by Minnie bobbing her toe up and down on Lori’s pussy.

“I was suppose…..*Gasp*….to find Ethan and then….Ooohhh…..tell Marta where you were…..Mmmmmm…..keeping him and then…..OH GOD….. pour the vile into your drink…….*Gasp*….or mouth while you slept.” Lori finally answered.

Minnie was satisfied the young girl was telling the truth and pushed her toe up against the girl’s waiting vagina, causing waves of pleasure to wash over Lori and bring her to an orgasm that she had only dreamt about.

Lori went limp and Minnie laughed.

“You pathetic.” Minnie said.

The humiliation was only getting more of a rise out of Lori who nodded.

“Yes Goddess. I am a worthless bug. I’m so pathetic.”

This made Minnie laugh even more so.

She reached down to her feet and picked up the girl who curled into a ball in her hand and began to kiss her palm.

“You no done yet. It’s Minnie’s turn now.”

Lori looked up to Minnie and smiled. This was something she had gotten used to when she was at school with her friend. She laid flat into Minnie’s hand and was moved down to where her head was pushed against Minnie’s swollen lips.

Lori reached up and began to play with the clitoris that sat above her head. She could hear moans of satisfaction coming from the Asian Goddess and knew she was doing a good job.

But her victory was short lived as her head pressed against the swollen lips and her head began to be swallowed up by it.

 

 

Marta stood outside the window looking in shaking her head.

“I knew you would screw this up. I am going to make you regret being such a perverted little girl. But first... I need to teach that bitch a lesson in taking what is rightfully mine.” Marta snarled under her breath.

She made her way into the main house and headed to Lori’s room where they had prepared the first vile for Lori to take with her. Marta took a small needle that was used for transporting the liquid and filled it with the same blue liquid that was in the vile.

Marta had to be quick about her planning. She knew it wouldn’t be long before Minnie made her move. She had till the next morning at best to get everything set.

 

 

Lori was pushed in and pulled out in a constant motion as Minnie pleasured herself with the little teen.

Her oohs and ahs were all the motivation Lori needed to rub her hands around vigorously inside the enormous cave of Minnie’s Pussy.

Minnie’s speed increased as she neared orgasm. She knew it wouldn’t be long and felt the rise coming as it had when Ethan had pleasured her.

Her toes curled and her knees were nearly brought to her face as Minnie experienced an earth shattering orgasm and pulled out the tiny girl who was drenched in her juices.

Without warning, Minnie opened her mouth and inserted the tiny girl and began to suck her clean while Lori fought for her life.

Minnie used her tongue to push Lori to the roof of her mouth and pressed hard to make her point. It was well heard, as Lori no longer struggled and allowed Minnie to lick and suck her clean.

She spit Lori out into her waiting hand and took a nearby discarded sock from the ground and began to dry Lori with it who reveled in the smell of Minnie’s feet yet again.

Minnie just shook her head and giggled as Lori buried her face in the sock.

“You want to sleep at my feet?” Minnie asked the horny teenage girl.

Lori nearly jumped to her feet, “Yes Please!” Lori yelled.

“Do I have to worry about you leaving?”

Lori shook her head. “I just want your feet.”

Minnie would have normally been more hesitant to trust this girl, but after the fact that she sold Marta out just to be at her feet, she believed her.

Minnie dropped the girl next to her feet and allowed the tiny girl to embrace her foot.

She lay back and examined the ceiling while feeling a tiny tongue working all over her arch.

“Tomorrow, I end this.” Minnie thought to herself.

She reached behind her head and under her pillow and pulled out a 8 inch, purple, rubber cock and smiled.

Her mind drifted to thoughts of having tiny men and women all over her body, worshipping her like a Goddess while she laughed at them and treated them.

Minnie lowered the purple vibrating cock down under the blankets.

A soft humming noise could be heard.

Chapter End Notes:

Here we go, the next chapter will be the showdown between Minnie and Marta