- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the next addition. Hope you all enjoy. We have a twist in this chapter.

Lori and Marta examined the cameras with extreme focus. They watched as their little man made his way out of the room and into the main corridor of the servant’s quarters where Minnie entered.

Lori heard Marta gasp when Minnie entered and could guess why since she herself was thinking the same thing. “Minnie took Ethan.”

But as they watched, they found Ethan successfully escape the room and enter Marta’s bedroom. Marta sighed with relief.

“Maybe he is still in my room. I never even bothered looking for him there.”

Lori shook her head. “Ethan would have responded to your calls or at the very least have been waiting for you when you came in.”

Just as Lori spoke those words, the camera revealed Minnie heading towards Marta’s room and enter.

“So how do we find out if Minnie took Ethan if they were both in my room?” Marta questioned.

Lori inhaled deeply as if not sure how to respond as she pressed another button, switching the screen to an image of Marta’s room.

“WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU HAVE CAMERAS IN MY ROOM?!” Marta screamed.

“It was my dad. Don’t blame me.” Lori answered.

The room grew quiet as both women could feel themselves getting on edge.

Marta was upset because Ethan was missing and there were cameras in her room and Lori was also upset because of Ethan’s disappearance but also because she was sure Marta would attack her at any moment.

Both women watched and Marta’s face changed to an expression of horror as she watched Minnie essentially rape a very small Ethan while Lori looked on with fascination and a growing dampness in between her legs.

But sure enough, after a few short minutes, they watched Minnie drop Ethan into her panties and walk out of the room.

“That little bitch! We have to get Ethan back.” Marta exclaimed.

“Hold on.” Lori said. “We have to be smart about this. She could be hiding Ethan anywhere and since she is currently in the pool house she is actually safe from cameras.”

Marta cringed. She now understood why the pool house was “his” place of choice. (This sentence doesn’t make any sense and I know it. But that is temporary. There is a hidden meaning behind this sentence that will be revealed later on in the story.)

“So what do we do?” Marta asked.

Lori looked at Marta. “We have to get to Ethan without Minnie knowing about it to make sure he is okay. Then from there, we can work together to get him out of there. Then once we are sure he is safe, we can deal with Minnie.”

“Sounds like a great plan. The only problem I have with it is that we won’t be able to get close enough to Minnie without her suspecting something. She will see us coming.” Marta reasoned.

Lori looked away and breathed deeply. “There is a way we can get close to her without her noticing. But I need to know you can keep it a secret. It will be risky.”

Marta could see Lori was nervous about whatever she was thinking. “Okay, what is it. I can keep it secret.”

Lori looked at Marta and almost smiled. “We have to be small like Ethan.”

Marta looked shocked.

Lori smiled even further. “Time to fill you in.”

 

 

Now to the Pool House:

Minnie walked into the bathroom with a miniature Ethan in her hands. Ethan was nervous and noticeably so. His entire body was a bright red as he stared at this Asian Goddess.

Minnie never paid any attention to Ethan as she turned on the water to the shower and felt it for temperature.

“Hope you can deal with hot watuh.” Minnie spoke down to Ethan.

He just shrugged. He hadn’t had any real experience with hot or cold water since his size change.

The shower was like most, a standard, white ceramic tub with a curtain to keep the water in while getting a shower.

Minnie stepped in and let the water rush along her back. At this point she still had Ethan in her hand and was keeping him close to her stomach to protect him from the powerful pressure of the shower head.

“You clean my feet. You like them most.” Minnie said. She kneeled down and placed Ethan on the floor of the tub in front of her feet. Minnie then squirted a tiny glob of body wash on her finger and lowered it to Ethan who took it in both his hands and looked up to Minnie.

“Rub it on yoh bodeh. You rub yoh body on my feet.” Minnie demanded.

Ethan was hesitant for a moment but it was short lived. At this point he was blaming his horniness on the shrinking whether it still had anything to do with it or not.

Minnie had beautiful, soft, Asian feet and Ethan wanted his body against them.

He took a moment to slather his body up in the soap and even paused for a moment as his hands rubbed over his erect penis. The smooth, soothing feeling of the lotion as he rubbed his penis was an incredible feeling.

Slowly, Ethan began to allow himself to masturbate while gazing at the massive feet in front of him.

“NO! You no jack off.” Minnie exclaimed.

Ethan stopped in his tracks and looked up to see a very upset giantess looking down at him.

“You clean my feet. I make you squirt later.” Minnie said.

Those words weren’t helping Ethan’s erection any but he knew he had to obey.

He lowered his hands to his side and moved toward the left foot. At this point, Ethan could feel the hot water that was bouncing off of Minnie as well as the water that was running down her feet.

He laid down on top of Minnie’s foot and began to thrust his body forward and back. Her moved side to side to cover all of the top of her foot.

After a minute, he did the same action to her toes and then had to move to the other foot. Once his task was completed, Ethan looked up to Minnie. “How do I get the bottom of your feet?”

Minnie looked down at the diminutive figure standing between her feet. “You no worry about the bottom of my feet.” Minnie reached down and grabbed hold of Ethan, almost lifting him violently into the air and in front of her face.

“You make me feel good now.” Minnie then spat a wad of spit onto Ethan.

Ethan was taken aback as his lower half was covered in her saliva. He looked down to see his legs and penis drenched in it.

Just as he looked back up he was hit with an even bigger wad of spit that covered his whole upper torso.

Before even being able to ask what she was doing, Ethan was being rubbed around in Minnie’s hands.

She rubbed her fingers all over him, lubing him up with her own spit.

Once she was done she examined her handy work for a moment and began to lower Ethan down.

He reached up and began to wipe the saliva from his eyes and opened them just in time to see his feet pressing into Minnie’s swollen pussy lips.

“No, please stop Minnie. I don’t know if I can take that.” Ethan screamed.

Panic began to overtake him as Minnie’s pussy began to swallow him. He hadn’t yet had this experience and would have preferred having it with a woman he knew cared about him rather than one that found him and was taking advantage of his small size.

But all of his screams and pleas were useless. Minnie moaned loudly from high above as his waist entered her.

“Ohhhh yesssssss.” Minnie screamed.

She was pushing Ethan deeper and deeper.

His waist was swallowed, followed by his stomach, chest, shoulders, and just as Ethan tried to make one final plea, Minnie’s index finger pushed against the top of his head and he was inserted completely into her.

Ethan did all he could to free himself  from the sticky, slimy prison. He kicked and flailed, punched and screamed, but it was all pointless. With all his strength, he was no match for her pussy muscles.

Ethan could feel the vibrations of Minnie’s moaning and knew she was getting off on this situation.

The main thing that surprised Ethan was the fact that despite his panic, he was turned on just the same. If Minnie’s pussy wasn’t so tight, Ethan would have masturbated right there, but her pussy walls were keeping his arms above his head just as they had entered.

The friction of being inside Minnie was almost enough to get Ethan to cum but it was lacking that one final thrust of extra friction. So even while she wasn’t meaning to, Minnie was denying Ethan release.

His frustration resolve grew and Ethan figured the best way out was to get Minnie to being done.

He used all of his energy and thrashed like a wild man inside of her pussy and soon began to get the results he wanted.

He could feel himself being drenched more and more with her juices and knew it wouldn’t be long before she climaxed.

And sure enough, after a minute or so of his thrashing, Ethan found his head out of the dark and into the light as his whole body was being contracted out of her vagina.

He just about panicked because of the drop he knew he would suffer from but felt Minnie’s fingers against his back immediately as he slid out.

Minnie was still in a horny rage as her screaming only continued and the hand that wasn’t behind him was working her clit like mad.

Just as Ethan’s legs were the only thing remaining in her pussy, Minnie wrapped her fingers around Ethan and lifted him to her face where she stuck his entire upper half into her mouth and sucked roughly on him to get the taste of her own juices.

Minnie’s enormous tongue worked its way around Ethan’s face and entire torso as she took everything she could from him.

Finally, Minnie calmed down as her orgasm reached its peak.

She sat down against the back of the tub, facing the shower head while it sprayed her chest.

She looked down to the tiny man in her hands and smiled while breathing heavily.

“You bettuh than my ex-boyfriend.”

Ethan only smiled.

“You get happy ending now.” Minnie said.

She lifted her knees and placed her left foot on her right knee, exposing the bottom of her foot. She lowered Ethan to it but stopped as he was just out of reach.

“You get choice. You want my feet? Or you want my mouth?” Minnie questioned.

Ethan was shocked. Not only was he amazed that he had an option, but he actually couldn’t decide.

On one hand, he knew she was an expert at giving blowjobs to tiny men, but her feet were soft as he could be.

After thinking for a moment Ethan looked up to Minnie. “I want your feet.”

Minnie just giggled and pressed Ethan against her sole. Then slowly, she began to rub his body up and down the length of her foot, making sure to wiggle her toes every time his penis pressed against them. Ethan was in heaven.

 

Back to Lori and Marta.

 

After an hour or so, Marta looked down to the ground to inspect the work they had just completed. There between her feet stood a 4 inch tall Lori who looked up at Marta with a big smile.

“If Ethan wasn’t in such trouble, I could think of some things I would like to do to you right now.” Marta joked.

Lori laughed as she pressed her hand against her miniature pussy. It had been so long since she was able to look at a woman like a Goddess and it was driving her crazy. She even found herself staring at Marta’s feet with lust.

“Let’s get you in that pool house.” Marta said

Lori took her hand away from her soaking pussy and nodded. She turned and climbed into Marta’s shoe which was behind her. As she made her way to the toe section she could see the light getting dimmer.

Lori turned to see Marta’s toes had entered into the shoe. “Make sure to get under my toes.” Marta ordered the tiny teen.

Lori breathed deeply as she looked at the massive toes of her own servant. “Come get me big girls.” Lori whispered.

Lori laid down and watched as Marta’s toes overtook her. Just as the finally pressed onto her naked body, Lori gasped and pressed her face deep into Marta’s toes and planted a very long, passionate kiss on the underside of Marta’s big toe.

Marta smiled as she felt the tiny girls worship but gave Lori a strong hit with her toes. She would soon feel Marta’s wrath, but right now, they had to save Ethan.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave comments and tell me what you think