- Text Size +
"Buzz" (part 1)
by B. Tweenercheeks

Justice always happens. Sometimes it takes a long time. Sometimes other people never find out about it. Sometimes it's not even within one's lifetime. But it happens. I'd tell you to go ask Buzz, but you wouldn't hear him answer...

Charles "Buzz" Wellington was the envy of everyone at Badron Insurance Corporation. At only 33 he'd rocketed past all of his peers. Buzz knew how the corporate game was played. He lived for his job. He was always his current boss' best buddy. He steal so-workers ideas and float them as his own. If one of his contemporaries made a mistake Buzz made sure his boss found out. He somehow elbowed his way into every social event with Upper managment. Buzz listened to the old coot's stories, laughed real hard, and stroked their ego. The Brass ate it up. Badron V.P. John Kelton used to say "He'll be a Vice President before he's 40." Buzz Wellington would beem with pride.

"You going to the awards party Friday...they'll be making promotions" old Kelton told Buzz as the two sloshed down martini's after work. "Yeah, I'll be there John. It's just that, well I know you've been so good to me, but I really want that V.P. of sales spot. I know I don't have a chance but..." "Buzz" John replied, "Let me give you a piece of advice. What do you notice about every Vice President at all the social funtions that is different than you?" "You're all experienced?" Buzz brownosed. "No. Every V.P. at Badron brings his spouse, girlfriend, whatever to the party and they have a nice time. Everyone sees that the V.P.'s are not just about their job. They have a life. They have won a bride. What do you do year after year Buzz? You show up alone and talk about work with the Board. You'll never have their respect that way, son. You need to be seen with a significant other. Otherwise you'll never become a V.P."

His Porsche roared to life. Squealing out of the office parking lot Buzz contemplated how he could find somebody to bring on Friday. He wanted to find some hottie to make the guys jealous. "Kelton might be right" Buzz thought, "plus it might help me relieve stress if i get laid once in a while." Passing the local community college traffic slowed. "What the hell" Buzz yelled as he layed on the horn. Slowly cars passed around an old Chevy Impala with it's hood up. As Buzz passed he saw her. Worn, ratty cut off jean shorts wedgied into her crack as she leaned into her car adding water. Her tanned, long legs flexed as she struggled. Annoyed by Buzz' horn her blonde mane flew around as her deep brown eyes sneared in his direction. Her Elle Macpherson looks shocked Buzz. He imediately pulled over and turned on the charm. "Hi, you need help?" Buzz offered. "Not from you, you'll get your silk suit all dirty" she said without even turning her head towards him. Buzz couldn't help but stare. Throuh her sleaveless white t-shirst her spied her ample breasts dangling as she leaned into the engine. "I'll call you a tow truck." He tried. "It just needs water. Thanks anyway" she replied. "Well let me then" Buzz said as he grabbed the plastic milk jug filled with water from the blonde hottie's hand. "I've got it.." Pulling the bottle towards himself, buzz yanked it from her hands dousing himself. They both laughed. Seeing her smile Buzz thought "I'm in."

Buzz knew this game. Within an hour the two sat at McDonalds at the mall sharing fries. Linda was a part time waitress and student. She was a Sophmore at the community college where she planned to take nursing, although she "didn't plan to practice nursing long...because I'll meet some hot doctor, stay home and have babies." She was so niaive. Linda had just left basketball practice when her car broke down. "Lucky for her", Buzz stopped. The two talked into the evening. Soon the mall was closing. As the doors to the Porsche slammed shut, the two imediately began kissing. Buzz eased over on top of Linda. Sliding his hand down her warm, slender belly, he slipped it under her jeans and slid them down. "Oh god!" Linda chirped, in a childlike, enthusiastic voice. The windows soon steamed over.

For the next few days Linda and Buzz were inseperable. Buzz needed to get her to go to the party. Every non-work moment for Buzz was spent with Linda. Linda was desperately falling for Buzz. Though Linda possessed model-like beauty, she had never had a serious boyfriend. She had been a virgin. Linda thought this was love.

With little in common Buzz made the best of his time with Linda. Within moments of being together he would compliment her looks and tell her how much he loved her. Soon the two would embrace. Buzz fukked her every way a man and a woman can fukk. It was a game to him. Buzz fukked her like he liked it with hard full length penetrations. He'd come, roll over, and wait until he wanted to fukk again. Linda knew no difference for she had no experience.

On Thursday night the two were at Buzz' apartment. Linda was on all fours on his bed as Buzz mounted her doggy style. Buzz couldn't help it. He always thought about work. As his meat slammed in and out of Linda he thought "I'd give anything for that V.P. spot. I'd do anything. Lie. Cheat. Anything. God I want that job. I deserve that job. I'd give my SOUL for that job." Sore from hours of sex, linda moaned in a whiney, pained voice. Seeing this, Buzz started pumping again with renewed vigor. Suddenly he felt better. He felt confident. The job would be his.
He came hard. The two layed quiet for a few moments. Non-chalantly Buzz said "Hey Linda, why don't you come with me to the awards party tomorrow?" Bubbling over, Linda agreed.

The night was boring. Finally John Kelton got up to speak. the first words out of his mouth were "I'd like to announce we've decided on our new Vice President in Sales. I've known for weeks. It's Buzz Wellington." Buzz was shocked. He spent the rest of the night accepting congratulations. He hadn't needed Linda after all. Buzz virtually ignored her from that point on. When Linda finally asked to go home, Buzz handed her a $20. "Here's cab fare. See you around Linda." Crying, Linda left.

The evening finally ended. Buzz climbed into his Porsche with a renewed feeling of self satisfaction. He had arrived. At 33 he was a V.P. Firing up the engine he lit up the tires an sped off. A slow moving semi slowed him down. "Damn it". Buzz yelled. He wanted this moment - speeding down the road in victory - in his Porsche. He shifted and swerved into the oncomming lane to pass. Buzz saw two, huge, far apart headlights. There was a thunderous crash. He felt pain then warmth. Then blackness.

There were no sounds. No sirens. No doctors shouting. Buzz felt, smelled, saw and heard nothing.

It seemed like forever when finally Buzz heard a sound. It sounded like two echoey voices talking. Finally he could hear them better:

"Oh, this guy. He's not getting in, is he?"

The other voice laughed "absolutely not"

"So we send him down?"

"No"

"So where's he going?"

"Remember how he treated Linda? He used her just like he did everyone. Over and over again. Well I've got an idea. Now it's his turn"

Buzz realized that he had died. He felt his body changing. In the blackness, he seemed to tumble backwards. He felt cold and stiff.
He sensed he was in his coffin. Strangely he felt as if he had been buried with his coffin standing on end. Incredible boredom dominated his time. Complete sensory deprivation panicked Buzz. His own thoughts started to sound loud. "This must be hell" he thought.

Buzz thought he imagined that he was rocking or swinging side to side in his upright coffin. "Maybe I'm still alive" he hoped. He tried to scream for help - but nothing came out. Over and over he felt his body swinging subtly. Occassionally he swore he saw a flicker of light around him - sometimes below, sometimes out to either side.

One day Buzz heard two female voices talking far away.

"What about this one?" a sweet, young voice asked.

An older female voice answered "It's pretty good. Check out the one at the top of the rack. All the women who buy it love it"

Suddenly a wall of darkness pulled away from in front of Buzz. He strained to see, blinded by the first light he had seen in ages. "My coffin is made of clear plastic" Buzz thought as he looked at the plastic covered peice of cardboard that enclosed him.

"Gross. The one I picked is open." the sweet female voice said. "Is there another one?"

Buzz thought he recognized this voice. He squinted to see.

"Look behind where you found that one. Above the rack with the dildos. There should be one left." the older voice responded.

Suddenly, piercing brown eyes stared at Buzz. "My god, Linda's gigantic!" Buzz thought. Linda's face filled his field of view as she pulled him near.

"Twenty Nine dollars? For a vibrator?" Linda complained.

"Take it or leave it" the other lady answered.

Smiling, Linda said "I'll take it."

Buzz quickly examined himself. He was smooth chrome. Around 8" long with a battery slot and an on/off switch.

He'd been shrunk into Linda's vibrator.



"Buzz" Part 2 by B. Tweenercheeks

Tossed inot a generic brown bag, Buzz thought he had been hallucinating. The bag swayed up and back to the rythym of Linda's walk. Buzz tried to make sense of it. "I bet I'm still at the crash scene. This is all in my head. Maybe it's the effects of anesthesia while I'm at the hospital. I'm sure I'll wake up soon" he reassured himself.

A car door opened. The swaying stopped. An old, loud car engine roared to life. Buzz felt the "clunk" of an old transmission shift into gear. A load "No Doubt" song blared on the radio. He recognized it as one of Linda's favorite songs. He swore he could hear Linda's sweet voice singing with the music. The car stopped. A door slammed. Buzz felt swaying agian. He swore he heard Linda saying "Hi" to people. The swaying stopped momentarily. "Hi Steve. Goin' to work out, huh? Well have fun" Linda's voice seemed to flirt. Buzz recognized her enthusiasm from the McDonalds. "Now i know this is a dream" he thought "She's way to crazy about me to be flirting woth some punk". The paper bag swayed again. While still concealed in the bag, he heard a tearing sound and felt himself slide out of the plastic and cardboard container that had displayed him on the rack. He felt soft warmth for a few seconds. It was incredible. Then he felt a falling sensation followed by the sliding shut of a wooden drawer.

There Buzz sat. Time stood still. He had no idea how long he remained there. Strangley, he never felt hungry, thirsty, tired, or the urge to relieve himself. Because of this time was now a mystery to Buzz. He struggled to move, to no avail. Frustrated, he resigned himself to relax and wait. As he lay in the dark he began to notice differences about himself. While he couldn't move, his senses seemed keener. He swore he could feel, see, taste and smell much better than he ever could before. Somehow his senses now worked in every direction at the same time. Buzz experimented with his new senses. Though the inside of the drawer was pitch dark, Buzz saw that fabric was piled on top of him and below lay wood. The drawer smelled of dusty pine and ...laundry detergent. Strange. There was only a subtle gritty, musty taste. As he learned to use his eyes, he became more adept in te dark. Buzz focussed on the clothes that lay above him. His sight became like night vision goggles. He noticed that the fabric above him was really dozens of panties and bras twisted and tossed on top of him. The voyuer in Buzz loved these surroundings. "God, this is some whacked out wet dream" Buzz thought. Turned on, Buzz focussed and tried his best to orgasm. He was definitely arroused, but he could not get himself to orgasm for some reason. Frustrated, he drifted into what best could be described as a daydream.

Buzz awoke to the sting of bright light. A gigantic female hand held back the panties and bras that had covered him. Red nails clicked as they touched his chrome exterior. Buzz felt a grusome twisting to part of his body. Looking up, Linda towered over him. Her thick blonde hair was pulled behind her as she sat opn the edge of her bed. Linda's eyebrows scrunched with determination as she tried to twist open her vibrator. Batteries lay in her lap. She bit er lower lip with nervousness as she slid the batteries into her chrome lover. Buzz suddenly felt full and heavy. That gross twisting feeling began again. Linda set buzz down on the bed and walked into the bathroom of her apartment.

Buzz examed the room closely. "There's got to be something in this room that will prove that this is only a dream" he thought. Girl's basketball team photos, prom pictures and trophies decorated the room. School books, papers and dirty laundary covered the floor. The bathroom door opened and Linda walked towards Buzz. Wearing nothing but an oversized white t-shirt, Buzz was hypnotized and captivated by Linda as she strode towards him. The bottom of her t-shirt barely clung tothe bottom of her soft buttcheeks. From his point of view, Linda seemed disproportionate. Her tan, smooth legs extended on and on until the met the subtle curve of her hips high above him. Partially hidden by her baloon-like tits, Linda's sinister brown eyes smirked down on Buzz promiscuously. Her giant hand suddenly eclipsed the light in the room. Linda sat down on her bed. She seemed to be acting so matter of factly. "If this were really a dream wouldn't she say something to me?" Buzz thought to himself. He realized what was about to happen next.