- Text Size +
"The Big Game Winner" (part 1) by B. Tweenercheeks

41 years old. I lived in a one bedroom apartment in a blue collar neighborhood just outside the factory district. I guess i'd been through it all. I had no family to speak of. I never went to college. Most of my teen years were spent in and out of trouble. I finally found a good job through a girlfriend. We married. Then we divorced. Soon I lost the good job. The past five years I drove a truck for a grocery chain. It was pretty monotonous. I was up at five, driving by 5:30. Off around 6:00. I'd pick pick up fast food and a six pack on the way home. I'd sit at the kitchen table, watch T.V. and eat alone. Afterwards, I down a few brews. Pretty pathetic.

My only escape came after the brews. I bought a computer to kill the time. It was my big extravagance. While surfing porn I found stuff about shrinking and giantess fetish. Instantly I was hooked. Almost every night i'd check out my favorite sites. I'd read stories, look at pictures, and feel a little depressed that this was only fantasy. I longed to be a tiny man climbing around a gorgeous woman. Alas, my hottest fetish was impossible.

At lunch I always bought a Big Game Lottery ticket. It was more of a habit than anything else. Twice a week I'd wait to watch the 10 o'clock news to see the results. Then I'd go to sleep.

Wednesday the 15th of February was different. I sat in stunned silence as the lottery bimbo called off every single number on my Big Game ticket. Instantly I went from washed up middle aged truck driver to 719 million dollar Big Game winner. Suddenly fair weather friends crawled out of the woodwork. "Buy a summer home" "Buy a Porshe" "Buy a boat" were the bits of advice from jealous losers. None of that was for me. I knew what I wanted.

The one thing that had brought me pleasure was the thought of shrinking and exploring the body of some slutty babe. Having her grow would mean that I'd have to share her with everyone - she'd be a spectacle. No, I wanted to be shrunk and be all over the sexiest of hotties. A babe that even the richest of studs couldn't get. I wanted to have free reign of her body. Every orifice. And I wanted her to let me do what ever I wanted.

There were two difficulties: One, it was impossible, and two, if it were possible, it would be human nature to try to rip me off once I was shrunk.
I hoped money, and lots of it, would solve these problems.

Dr. Connors was a formost in physics, biology and sub-atomic research. He ran a small company that produced micro-machines. The company was having financial difficulty. Dr. Connors deeply believed in his research. He also was worried about his company. I promised the good Doctor 25 million if he could come with and execute a plan to shrink me to one-half of an inch and return me to my size. One month later I received a phone call. He had the plan.

I hated lawyers. The only people who hated lawyers worse than me were other lawyers. Thus, I needed to protect myself and my money when I did this. I paid one lawyer, Schwartz, as my primary counsel. For 25 million, Schwartz would make sure that every single word of the contract would be carried out as i wanted. I also had a second lawyer, Clayhammer. He was to oversee the first lawyer. Clayhammer only was to make 5 million, unless he discovered Shwartz was not representing my interests in the contract zealously enough. Then Clayhammer was to step in, take over and make 25 million. These two lawyers would watch my interests very carefully.

From the beginning I knew which porn star that I wanted. Most famous porn stars have been fukked so many times in the movies that they looked stretched out and disgusting. Some have had so many surgeries that they look fake. One, to my knowledge, while freaky and sexy, never has done a man on video. She has real boobs. The scalding hot italian babe from southern California, Aria Giovanni was my choice. Aria's dark, sinister eyes always attracted me. Her round butt drove me nuts. I longed to taste her olive skin. I instructed my lawyers to contact her.

The contract would be carefully worded. Aria would not get paid if I did not get to explore her body to my satisfaction. She had to do everything i wanted - for as long as I wanted. For this she would receive 10 million dollars.

Schwartz and Clayhammer returned with Aria's answer. She was thrilled with the offer - she couldn't wait do dominate over a "little millionaire". Aria had concerns, however. Depending how the shrinking process went and what I wanted her to do, she did not want the liability in the case of an accident. "A reasonable request." I responded. Shrinking and crawling all over an enormous porn star would be risky. "Include the liability waiver" I instructed.

"The Big Game Winner" part 2

(for the full effect, find a pic of Aria Giovanni on the internet, then read the story)

We picked a local motel on a weekday for my "meeting" with Aria. Before leaving for the Motel I signed power of attorney over to Schwartz and Clayhammer in case things went wrong or I couldn't be changed back. This way my money would still be managed and I would still be provided for despite any difficulty in communicating. We drive to the motel in silence.

Dr. Connors was already there. He was in a great mood. "This will be easy!" He said, with a scientist's enthusiasm. "Basically all we are doing is colapsing your strand of DNA, esentially folding it over a number of times. This will produce you exactly as you are, except only a half an inch tall."
"Will it hurt?" i asked. "Not a bit - you may feel slight vertigo at first and that's all"

There was a knock on the motel room door. Schwartz answered it. O heard her angelic voice. "Hi. I'm Aria. I'm here for a little...meeting?" she teased. She stepped into the room. Every man suddenly stared at her. She looked uncomfortable. Aria wore tight faded levi's with high heels. A half t-shirt revealed her tight little tummy. She was made up like a stripper. I extended my hand "I'm..." "You must be my little millionaire" she said, shaking my hand but not making eye contact. She chomped on her gum nervously. "So what's next?" she asked.

Dr Connors handed me a paper cup filled with blackish liquid. I held it in my hand. "You can still back out of this" Schwartz offered, sounding concerned. "Keep an eye on him, Clayhammer." I said, glaring at Schwartz. Clayhammer smiled.

Maybe you ought to get more comfortable before I shrink, I suggested to Aria. With that she sat on the bed, kicked off her shoes and tugged down her tight jeans. A tight red thong gagged her pussy lips. Pulling her t-shirt over her head, her lacy red bra held up her enormous tits. I stared at her for a moment. "God, let's do this!" I blurted out to her laughter.

Gulping down the contents of the paper cup, I smiled and sat on the bed next to Aria. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. "Well, I, uh, I guess" she replied. Aria's lucious lips smeared onto mine. I took advantage of the situation, parting her lips with my tongue. Her warm, slippery mouth tasted of juicey fruit. I closed my eyes. All of the sudden I had what i would describe as the bed spins. My mouth fell away from Aria's.

Covered in her goey saliva I was sliding down her chest. I stopped on her left breast. Looking up at Aria i was awestruck. Her dark hair draped over her shoulders as she looked down at me. Still chomping on her gum she gawked at me with amazement. Feeling new power over me, she smiled an evil, knowing grin. "Wanna climb under Aria's bra?" she asked condescendingly.

"sure" I smiled.

Chomping casually on her gum, Aria slid her thumb under the elastic of the cup of her bra. She pulled it away from her opening a tunnel to her breast.
The sight was mind-blowing. Aria's lacey, flowery bra allowed the light to translute through to her olive skin. Her mountanous tit glowed in a surreal, flowered pattern. It was like...like nothing I'd imagined, yet like something I'd always dreamed of. Aria was now laying on her back. She nodded towards her exposed breast "Check it out, millionaire!" she prodded.

I ran towards the tunnel under Aria's bra. It was further than I thought. I looked around the room. Dr Connors beamed. He knew he'd succeeded. He'd soon have his money. The lawyers, Schwartz and Clayhammer just gawked. "I bet they wish they were me" I thought.

I finally reached the edge the tunnel under Aria's bra. I turned, not trusting her completely. "Go ahead", she laughed reassuringly, "I'll let you out again, I promise"! Aria's blood red thumbnail pulled higher on her bra. I darted in. The sweet, almost nauseating, smell of her perfumed breasts intoxicated me. I ran around like a kid in a candy store, not knowing what to do first. There had always been something magical about women in their bras and panties to me. I'm not sure what it was. When a women I was with took them off, I'd caught myself wanting to pick them up, imagine where they'd just been, and sniff them. Now I was under Aria Giovanni's bra while she was wearing it. I had to get to get to her nipple. Slowly I started to walk up the soft outer flesh of Aria's huge breast. As I climbed higher, I climbed on all fours. The light from ablove danced off little metalic sparkles she'd powdered her boobs with. Her skin was smooth, warm and slippery. Around half way up, I had to grab tightly onto fistfulls of skin to climb up her monsterous breast. I heard Aria joking with my lawyers. "Oh god, it tickles!" she cooed. The men all laughed.

After a half hour of struggling almost straight up Aria's boob, I finally began to reach where it flattened out. Her nipple lay a few inches ahead. Now on top I struggled to walk on her enourmous, natural boobs. My feet sank into her warm, sloshy tits like as if I were walking on a gigantic waterbed. I arrived at the edge of Aria's areola. Stopping, I wanted to savor this. Her nipple was huge, perhaps 3" across. To me, it was as if they were 20 feet across. Her relaxed nipple rose to my waist. Aria's areola was wrinkled with an occasional mammary gland bump. I could wait no more. Stepping onto her nipple I noticed the texture. Compared to her skin, Aria's nipple felt more firm. The surface felt rough on me feet. The stimuli of my tiny feet caused blood to swell under me. As I walked I felt her wrinkled areola stiffen. It moved under my feet. Suddenly, her nipple began to grow. As I approached, it engorged to twice my height. Hard, pink and shiney her nipple now towered ever me. The surface was scuffed and scaley from the rough chewing of her partners. I wrapped my arms and legs around her nipple. Humping wildly, I licked and bit into her flesh. I'd new been so turned on. Aria could feel my advances. Her breath became shallow and fast. "Oh my, that feels good" she whispered. Proud of my ability to satisfy a giantess pron star, I felt myself come, coating a tiny portion of her nipple in my spunk.

Tiny pools of perspiration dotted Aria's breast. I made my way towards the Aria's thumb, still holding up her bra. Sliding down off her breast towards her collar bone, I emerged quickly. Aria's head was back. She'd kicked off her jeans. With her other hand, Aria had been tracing the outline of her pusssy on her panties with her fingers. Staring teasingly at the men, she licked her lips. Yelling, I said "hey, I hate to break up the show, but look down here." Nobody heard me. Finally, I jumped up and down and waved my arms. "Hey, there he is!" Clayhammer shouted. "What does he want? Aria asked, trying to hide her annoyance with my interuption. I motioned with my hand for Aria to roll over. The guys all smiled. "Oh, I see" Aria said, in a dutiful but yet sexy manner. Scooping me up Aria cupped me in her hand and rolled over onto her stomach.

Carefully cradling me in one hand, Aria lifted me up to her face. "O.K. let's do this right then. Holding me out in front of her, she slowly tugged one side of her red thong down. Then the other. Slowly she slithered her hips back and forth until the thong fell to the floor around her ankles. While still balancing me in her hand, Aria sprawled out on her stomach on the bed. She lifted me close to her face. Staring at me unnervingly with her chocolate brown eyes Aria dared me "You go and have the fun of your life, Sugar-daddy". "What's the deal with the evil stare?" I thought. She then turned around and placed me onto her lower back.

It was like I was in some kind of photo-shoot. On her belly, Aria layed with her chin on her hands, her knees bent and pretty feet crossed behind her asss. Directly in front of me was a sight I had longed to see. Aria's butt looked like two tanned mountains. As her crossed feet bounced with youthful energy, her cheeks flexed gracefully. I had to get there - now! I ran towars her rump. As I approached Aria Giovanni's ass the reality of my situation crept into my mind; "What am I going to do when I get there? I can't exactly give it to her up her butt. This really could be dangerous. What if she moves suddenly. I could be squashed..." My fantasy was too strong. I put those thoughts out of my mind.

As I ran up the small of her back, tiny velvet-like hairs felt like carpet on my feet. I decided to head for the path of least resistance. Instead of climbing all the way up her cheeks I headed for the top of Aria's crack. Arriving at her tailbone, I stared down at her the fantasy I had dreamed of. Aria's two cheeks rose on either side. Her crack was like a narrow, mountain pass. As I stumbled down I discovered that Aria shaves her buttcrack; cylindrical hairs, each about the size of a can of soup, rose from the middle of her crack. As I neared her anus, the hairs were both longer and wider. The acrid, musty stench of her ass invited me. I ran around, not quite sure what to do.

Off in the distance, I heard the rumble of Aria's whisper. It sounded as if she was mocking me. "All that money. Millions. I would have had sex with him. Hell, I'd have been his girlfiend. He could have nailed me in my ass if he wated to. But, no. Where does this freak want to go? In a girl's ass? It's an ASS for god's sake! He's not a real man. Don't you guys agree?"

Whatever. I didn't need their approval. They were paid to do their job. I approached Aria's butthole. Still unsure what I should do I carefully crept towards it. Her wrinkled brown eye felt rough and rubbery. Looking out from Aria's crack I was awed at the splendor and majesty of her round ass. Nothing could describe the view. This had been worth it. Aria had apparently felt me walking close to her assshole. "Watch this!" she joked. She suddenly arched her back and jutted out her cheeks. Pushing out on her sphinctor her anus suddenly protruded. I jumped back in fright. "So, you want to play?" she joked. Thet all laughed. Picking me up by her thumb and forefinger, she asked "Why don't you come on out of there and fukk me like a women should be fukked?" Thrilled with the thought of Aria's pusssy, I nodded enthusiastically.

Still holding me in her hand, Aria rolled onto her back. Laying with her knees bent, she dropped me just above her well trimmed mound of pubic hair. It looked like a grove of straggley trees. I raced down towards Aria's pusssy. As I ran around her pubies more "soup can" razor stubbles were in my path. Aria tilted her hips forward to allow me acces without falling to the mattress. Arriving at her pusssy, I stopped. It was gorgeous. This close, she reaked of femininity. Her pink labia invited me. I climbed onto her lips. Initially they felt sticky to the touch, but almost immediatley, they became slippery with lubrication. I focused my attention towards her clitoris. It was long and slippery, much like a wet watermelon. I rubbed furiously up and down, back and forth, squeezing and releasing on her clit. I also used my feet, kicking and thrashing just below, and the entrance to her vagina. Her clit began to swell with interest. Soon Aria began to moan loudly. I held on tight as she rhythmically thrust her hips. Suddenly, Aria sat up and looked at me. "What? Oh, you want to go inside? Well, sure I guess so. It's your fantasy." What was she talking about? I didn't say a thing towards her. I didn't even nod. I turned and caught a glance of Schwatrz and Clayhammer. The two were mesmerized by Aria like 18 year olds at a strip club. Their eyes never moved from her. Using her thumb and forfinger to pry open her hole, Aria pushed me in with her index finger. "O.K. if that's what you want, In you go, baby!" Her Huge lips pased me on either side. I struggled to get back out. Aria's red nail appeared again, pushing me deeper inside. She then immediately began to masterbate herself furiously. I squirmed my way back towards her hole. Suddely she clamped her muscles down tight and held them like that. My exit was blocked. She continued to put on a show for the guys. "Oh god, he's great! Oh baby. I've never felt anything like this. It's sooooo sexy! Oh god!" Louder and louder Aria continued. I heard the whir of her fingers rubbing her clit franticly. On and on she went. I became angry. I kicked and swung my fists at the wall of her vagina...but to no avail. Nevertheless, I continued. After a half an hour, Aria pretended to orgasm.

I heard the lawyers voices. Clayhammer said "Uh, Aria, where is he?" "What?" She replied innocently. "The man inside you, you idiot" Schawrtz chimed in "where is he?" "Oh, god" Aria cried. "I kinda forgot about him" With you guys watching me nad me masterbating I guess I lost track, and..." She suddenly started crying. "Whats wrong?" Dr. Connors asked. "It's...well...I haven't felt him move at all since I started, and he was inside me when I came. I think he must be dead!" Aria continued crying. "Well, lets get him out!" offered Dr. Connors. "You stay away from me!" Aria screamed. Her bodyguard burst in the room. "Everything O.K.?" "Oh, it's fine. I'll be out in a few minutes." She replied.

I desperately kicked and punched at Aria's vagina. She knew darn well I was fine. Aria's voice suddenly lost all it's sorrow. "Look, men. We have a problem here. He's dead. He died inside of me. Nobody's gonna make this worse for me my trying to stick their hand up me to get him out. He's dead." They all continued to talk.

Schwartz implored "But we need to at least try to get him..."

"He's gone." Aria assured, putting in a fresh stick of juicey fruit. "And now there's the matter of my money."

"You bitch! We need to get him out or I don't get paid! None of us will!" Schwartz screamed.

"Oh really?" Aria responded. "So his family is gonna find out and sue us?"

"Well, no. He doesn't have any family." Schwartz replied.

Clayhammer asked "Then his heirs in his will, they will sue us, right?"

"I didn't think to write a will for him." Schwartz mumbled.

"Oh boy...well, let's think." Clayhammer continued "I guess you didn't serve his interest well now did you Schwartz? It's O.K. Let's think about this. We have power of attorney for a guy who has died. He has no relatives or friends. He died in a way nobody will believe and his body will never be found. Maybe if we all work together we can all benefit from this awfull event. Dr. Connors, would your work benefit from, one forth of 719 million dollars?"

"That would be just under 180 million, and yes, I would be fine with that." Dr. Connors replied.

"Miss Giovanni, would you be able to use 180 million dollars? " Claayhammer asked.

"Yes, I think I would" Aria bubbled.

"Well then, it's up to you Schwartz." Clayhammer pressed. "Either you take 180 million or you lose it all because you didn't represent your client's intersts preperly as you agreed. Which will it be?"

"It's just that...O.K. I'm in too." Schwartz conceded.

"Great. Well, our only other agreement is that nobody ever talks about this again. Schwartz, write the checks."

Suddenly I felt myself slide downward as Aria got up off the bed to get her clothes bach on. I heard her leg slide into one leg of her worn levis, and then the other.

"Good bye guys" Aria chirped. "Nice workin' with you"

From inside her vagina, I felt the gently sway of Aria's hips as she headed towards her bodyguard waiting in her car.

"Let's go" She ordered. "I got a two o'clock shoot."

The Big Game Winner" the Finale

Aria Giovanni climbed into the front seat of her bodyguard's car.
"Take me to the shoot at the hotel" she told him.
"You're a little early" he responded. "That's O.K. I
want to change the script around anyway."


Still inside Aria's vagina and covered in her juices, gravity slowly
oozed me lower towards her pussy lips. The hot California sun had
apparently warmed the leather seats of her bodyguard's car. Encased
under her tight levis in her crotch, it became sweltering. Her crotch
became sweaty. The familiar scent of perspiration added to her
already funky aroma.

"Oh look there's a 7-11. Could you run in and get me a diet
Coke?" Aria asked sweetly. "Sure" a male's voice
answered. A car door slammed.

"Well, by now I guess you've figured out you've been had."
Aria said, in a quiet, matter of fact, voice. "Yes, I felt your
little protests when i told those guys that you were dead. I guess
it's nothing personal. It's just that - well you didn't deserve that
money. You're a pathetic loser. All you wanted was to be in my pussy?
Men like you are sick. Just because I'm a porn model you idolize me?
If I were just some ugly woman, would you still want to climb under
my bra, play in my assscrack and explore my vagina? Would it still be
sexy? Or would that seem pathetic and gross to you like it does to
me? You know what? It would smell just as bad...and be just as risky.
Enjoy your purchase money-bags. The ride will be over soon...and Aria
will be ready to retire from porn!"

Her driver returned with her Diet Coke. The ride was quiet. Panicked,
I decided to remain perfectly still - to play dead. I'd been in her
for a while. Perhaps she'd believe it too.

A male's voice, I assume the director's spoke to Aria. "Did you
get a look at your co-star?" "God yes" Aria said,
"she looks like she's an 18 year old Jenna Jamison."
"Her name's Tina. She is thrilled to work with you. Her agent
says she'll do anything. I thought you two could make out, she could
go down on you for this scene, you could go down on her, then fist
her and we'll be done for today." Aria replied "Actually,
that sounds good, but, I'm feeling a little nasty - let's switch the
rolls, O.K.?"

Soon I felt Aria's body turn horizontal. She was lying down. Two soft
feminine voices cooed towards each other. I heard moaning. Then wet,
sloppy kissing. I had slipped down to just inside Aria's pussy. The
walls around me suddenly became damp. Soon I was slathered in Aria's
clear, slimey wetness. I struggled to wipe my face, but globs of
saliva-like goo continued to fall from above, deep in her vagina.
Fearing I was about to drown, I was about to try to force my way out
through her pusssy lips when a blast of fresh air and a ray of light
illuminated Aria's pink cunt. Turning to look, two orange fingernails
pryed open Aria's hole. A gorgeous blonde's face approached. Her
haunting pale blue eyes looked eagerly at Aria's crotch. No Doubt
this was Tina. She stared almost directly at me. Her tongue protruded
and her mouth opened slightly as her face rushed towards me. The last
thing I wanted was to be eaten and dissolved in some 18 year old's
stomach. I scrambled deep back into A
ria's vagina, terrified. Apparantly, Aria cold feel my movement.
"Suck on my pusssy! Suck deep inside! Get your tongue in there!
Suck out my juices!" Tina's huge horse-like tongue reached
towards me. It flopped and wriggled just below my feet. Deafening
slurping sounds followed. Looking down, I saw Tina's lips and mouth
suckling on Aria's lips. Hungrily, tina dug her tongue deep into
Aria. Feeling safe, I resumed playing "dead".

I heard more talking. "Do it now!" Aria ordered. I could
again see daylight below me through Aria's love-hole. A huge, orange
fingernail again appeared. Reaching deep inside, Tina's nail brushed
against me as she drove her finger into Aria. "All of them, fist
me hard!" Aria screamed. first two, then three, then Tina's
whole open hand worked into Aria's cunt. My mind flashed back to pics
I had seen of Aria on the internet. I knew that she had been fisted
before. So this was what it was like. Tina's hand formed into a fist.
Slowly she worked it in and out of Aria's grotesquely stretched
pusssy. Glued in Aria's juices, I stuck to Tina's finger as she drove
it into Aria. First up to her wrist, then to her forearm. Aria
sqeeled in obvious pain, yet she barked "deeper, harder."
Tina rammed me into Aria's cervix. remarkably I only had the wind
knocked out of me. Aria jumped in pain. I smeared off deep inside
Aria. Tina's monster hand soon withdrew.

I remained deep inside Aria, in total darkness again. The two cuddled
and kissed for a while. Soon I heard "Cut! That was great!"

From deep inside Aria, I was shell shocked. Mostly I heard a lot of
shuffling and talking, but I didn't pay much attention. I was freaked
and i wanted to get out of this hell.

After what seemed like a few hours, I felt Aria get horizontal again.
I waited. What seemed like an awful long time went by. Her breathing
was slow and rythymic. I heard no other sounds. Now was my chance.
Wiggling, I slowly slithered down towards Aria's pussy lips.
Subconciously, Aria felt my movement. She fidgeted and twitched as
she felt the ever so slight tickle inside her. Finally I arrived at
her lips. "It's now or never" I decided. Pushing on her
giant, rubbery lips was like moving a warm side of beef. I slithered
through her hole. Falling downward, I landed on loose fabric in the
crotch of her panties. It seems that porn stars don't always wear
those super-sexy thongs and wild panties. As Aria slept at her home
she wore plain white panties. I made my way to the elastic around her
leghole. Pushing hard, I squeezed though and fell to a soft landing
on Aria's mattress.

Turning, I ran fast and hard until I cound run no more. I stopped to
look around. Pictures of her and her freinds adorned her room. Awards
from her movies stood on her dresser. I turned and looked and her.
Aria Giovanni slept on her stomach with one knee pulled up towards
her chest in her t-shirt and panties. She looked so wholesome. So
sexy. Where could I run to? What fate could befall me that could be
better than this one? I still had the rest of the night. Perhaps
more. This had been my fantasy for a long time. I wasn't going to
just quit now. I started walking back to where I'd always wanted to
be.