- Text Size +

Earth, Air, Fire and Water, large, small, beautiful wonder. 

Hello my name is Timmy I'm an explorer on the mysteries of what the human mind can comprehend and how our imagination can create the world we live in. I have studied far and wide over the past few years but there is one thing that really does pick my brain and it is the wild women of the west who's bones are as large as skyscrapers that reach the top of the clouds! There hair is thick enough to create a billion ropes from one strand and there deadly yet fascinating instincts to kill or to spare! 

In September 1990 on a Friday afternoon I set out with a few of my trusty companions to find me a pure Giantess! As I travelled to the Nevada desert just a few miles from Las Vegas the sounds of the warm air washed into my face like if it was water, the echoes and the vibrations travelled far and wide as we got closer to our mysterious being. I remember telling Harrison who is a personal friend of mine that we are about to witness the greatest discovery of all time but some how Harrison didn't believe me and this is why he is coming along with us to this rather extraordinary and down right exiting adventure! Our truck travelled twenty six miles into the depths of the hot Nevada desert I remember how hot it was that you could fry an egg on the golden sand! We drank about seventeen litres of water in one day due to the raging heat so we stopped about forty times to pass water which in some cases wasn't very nice to witness. 

The adventure started when we got to the headless rock that rested in the centre of the desert. David pulled the truck up next to this strange looking stone which was carved out with what appeared to be occult symbols. "what do you make of that" said Harrison, he did have a point about the symbols I've never seen anything like them before and I think it was Anthony who claimed it was Extraterrestrial which in my case was a little extreme especially near the top secret military installation known as Area 51. The rock was certainly surprising but my suggestions are that these carvings were made by the thing we set out to seek upon. "are you coming or you gonna stare at that thing all day?" shouted Andrew as he picked up his large ruck sack and throwing it over his shoulders. How anybody could carry such large quantity of supplies is beyond me I thought but its best not to tangle and argue in such crippling heat! 

"Watch out for snakes, them critters could be anywhere" said David nervously, I remember him trembling as we moved closer to where the legendary Giantess was claimed to be resting. I continued to walk at the side of Harrison as I was so exited to see the look on his face when he see's this pure and rare moment but I had to brag to him more. "you nervous?" I said, his head turned around towards me, "pfftt do you really expect to find a giant woman down there?" he replied. "Why not?" 

"Hey you two stop arguing were nearly there" Anthony said and so he was right! I didn't realize how close we are to seeing the legendary giantess and according to my calculations and the map we are around one and a half miles away from the site! I got hold of my water bottle and drank it slowly, my heart began to pound so hard the vibrations could be seen in the grains of the sand. As we approached further towards the site there was a white car with two people hiding on the other side, I thought we was gonna get trouble from them "you there! where you heading?" he shouted, Anthony replied "to the site why?" the man got up from his car "don't go there, its dangerous we've only just escaped with our lives" Then Harrison stepped in and had to involve his opinion "this is a load of rubbish! come on lets go see the big lady!" he marched on through shoving Anthony aside. Something strange happened when Harrison walked past the car, behind it was a load of rocks that were about fifteen foot high which had a small gap between two near the trunk. Harrison climbed through it, then it suddenly remained silent until a large scream echoed through the desert I'll never forget it because it was the first time he ever made an alarming noise. He climbed back through the gap and ran so fast he was literally road runner he nearly killed David! "what's wrong you flaming idiot!" He didn't reply he just kept running through the sand as he tried to sprint. "You don't think he's seen you know?" asked Anthony but if this was true then my calculations about the site are invalid, were actually one and a half miles out then the man who owned the white car explained, "She moved you have to escape now before its too late, get in our car quick!" he demanded but I didn't come all this way to go back home! So like a true adventurer I walked over to the gap to see what Harrison saw. My heart was pounding so hard that I could hear it in my head, my t-shirt was literally drenched in sweat and my skin began to itch in excitement. I placed my right foot on top of the small stone and inserted my head through the gap. What I witnessed was pure sensational bliss! "Guys.....come here quick" I said David and Anthony both approached but the man kept on repeating don't go don't go like a broken parrot!

"Dave...take a look at that" I said in ultimate confidence, he stood up next to me and stuck his head through the gap, "wow" he whispered then Anthony did the same "Oh my god!" I was the first to climb through to the other side but David and Anthony didn't want to go "you coming?" I said "nah we'll you know stay here incase something bad happens" replied David "If something bad happens we can't do much can we?" said Anthony "be chickens then" I replied and started to climb down the small hill towards the very thing we were looking for, she was beautiful with gorgeous long blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled like the sun in fact they were like five suns all merged together, her eye lashes were incredible such blackness it was like peering into a black hole! I continued to approach her then all of a sudden she looked up and spotted me. For a moment my heart stopped in terror incase she was hostile but she stared at me like a hunted fox, I raised my hands in the air to show I wasn't carrying any weapons and her face dropped down back to her normal expressions. 

"I don't believe it, its real its so real! Your hair, your face, and my goodness your hands and feet are huge! I could smell her body sweat as it drizzled down her large tanned and rather soft looking skin. If she lifted up her arm she could reach literally for the stars! "what do you want?" she asked with her destructive voice! My body began to shake so hard that I became the rattle of the snake! I was terrified to ask but my instincts told me to do so anyway, "are you the legend?" I asked in a really quiet voice in fact it was like a mouse squeak compared to her but she heard me loud and clear. "what do you think?" she replied, I loved her I really did she was friendly in fact I wasn't expecting her to be so friendly, a down to earth fantasy standing on two legs as she towered over the mountains of Nevada! "I think you’re brilliant! You’re a legend and I wish I could be as tall as you!" I said this time in a much more confident voice. She laughed at me not in an insultive way but a rather friendly giggle "I don't get many visitors who say such things to me, thank you" she replied, I couldn't believe a Giantess thanked me for my politeness it was incredible! It was like being honoured by a true Goddess. "You’re so welcome! I wouldn't want to offend you in any way shape or form because you’re absolutely brilliant!" I said again in an even more confident voice. I wondered where all of my other friends had got too but I noticed David on the other side of the rocks begging me to join him so they could all flee but there was no need to run not from her. 

Suddenly she began to move slowly across the large sand dunes at the bottom of the hills and approached me. I began to tremble but I also remember feeling a rather calm essence from her like a mother has with her son or daughter it was very strange and I wasn’t expecting it at all. As she got closer her body actually changed in size from being massive to extra massive! Her feet were well looked after the sound of her soles pressing against the hot sand crunched the minerals like a crisp. She stood still whilst looking down upon me then she began to sit upon the sand, she carefully bent her legs downwards then placed her bottom on the ground. The crunching of the minerals echoed once again as her tremendous weight rested. Then just like she did I began to sit down with her I believe this was the start of a true friendship with something I’d of believed to have been a dangerous encounter. She stared at me like a child who looks upon something they’ve never understood or seen before it was like I was an alien to this creature but my final question to her is how she was created. She replied “I’ll tell you another time”