- Text Size +

12:00, midnight, I wake up and can’t go back to sleep. I look at my giant sister, sleeping peacefully and decide not to wake her up. Since I know I’m not going to sleep I decide to let curiosity take over for a bit and explore. My sister is facing upright so I decide to go from the top, down. I climb her hair and reach the face, her breathing is slow and constant, peaceful if you must. I began my scale downwards to her breasts and man I take back all that I said about them...because they’re HUGE!!! It’s like two fleshy mountains in your face! I walk up to one and give it a squeeze, well in my case, a really big hug.

“Couldn’t resist” I say aloud

I don’t climb her breasts for there was another way, go through them. I push some flesh and begin digging my way through. It’s not hard I just make it so. It feels so incredible in here, like two heat sources that never end, but alas every journey has its end as I reach the end of her breasts. I now face a barren waste land of nothing but stomach, the moving ground beneath my feet.

“Whoa” I say not knowing what was ahead

As I start, I end up toppling and falling because of the unsteady floor of skin. Another reason is because of what she wore to bed: a shirt that stopped at her boobs or what I like to call the stomach shirt because it shows your belly, and silky looking pajama pants. Before I reach the end I fall in her belly button, it’s so warm and soft I don’t want to leave but I want to finish this ‘small’ adventure of mine. As I reach the end things seem to be settling, I also notice that I seem to see fine in the dark.

“Hmm, probably another feature to the powers I received” I think aloud

Well I reach the bottom and skip to the end, (don’t worry guys, that comes later on) and get to the feet. I don’t have a foot fetish or anything, but Anna just my change me. Her feet are beautiful, and soft. They aren’t even smelly if even they smell like….fruit. Her toes are painted ruby red, you can even see your reflection, well at least at my size you can.

For some reason I want something more, some urge wants me to be like that guy on the television. Running for my life, being a slave, worshiping someone, but for now…. I’ll take what I can get.

My idiot penis springs to life and I feel really embarrassed, but my instincts kick and I start doing my sisters foot. When I’m done I look at the clock, exhausted. 2:30 AM perfect. I clean up and hide the evidence. I run up to my sister’s breasts and charge, wedging me in them and waking her up.

“W-Wha-What?!” She says with fear and shock, I guess she is looking for me because I feel movement.

“Reggie, Reggie where are you?” she calls and I’ll reply. I shake around and she pulls me out spot on.

“Reggie! Reggie, there you are, don’t scare me like that!” she says

I put up my act, “I-I’m sorry, I was c-cold, and s-scared” I spit out with some tears

“Aw, poor baby, it’s alright I’ve got you” she says rubbing my head soothingly with her thumb

“Would you like to sleep there for the rest of the night?” she asks

I simply nod

“Ok, goodnight my little brother” she says and puts me in her breasts so only my head showed.

“Goodnight, my big sister” I tell her as I smile. Nothing could make me feel closer than ever.