- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is were reggie trys to get things stait but more problems pile on...

It's been 3 days, since my release from the hospital. Mom won't let me go to school, and has been SUPER protective lately. I beg her to let me just walk to the park but she tells me no and it took her some convinsing before she let me leave.

The park that i'm talking about is very special, it can fulfil you best dreams or your worst noightmares. The park has a series of tunnels that connect to who knows where, but that's why it's such a hot spot in the universe. Beings of all types try to search and find the tunnels some with luck other without but I sure for one don't need it. But it's really creepy it's like the park is some type of being itself! Well according tho the legend anyway.

The legend goes somthing like this: There once was a time were zanespa never were, just four friends from the four universes. The friends were increadibly smart, so smart that together they made a new type of life in the center of the multiverse, they gave the creature the power of a god and the creature made itself into a planet. That planet was named after the creature, zanespa, and our ancestors, so far as we now were the first to be reborn as a zanespian. So as zanespians over time the creature became weak and now it's awakened but to only help our 'currupt' us.

But that was just a story I never really believed in it.*Sigh* So here I am now walking in the spring breeze, thinking about nothing really, but then I remember the dream I had and that lady, her name it's just so... BONG! "Ouch! What the heck!" I scream, but realise to my own stupidity that I ran into a pole. I shake it off and look up to see i'm already at the park. This place is so beautiful, fun and relaxing to be in. It has open space, lot's of trees and if you come at just the right moment you will see the sunset and watch it shine as it disappears bringing night. I search for a bench to sit and think about what's happened so far, everything's changing now, at first everything was simple and in routine, now this happens i'm not even 16 yet! Oh well atleast I can think about giantesses for a minute before getting back to what happened..

"Hello?"

(Got damn it)

"Hello? are you asleep?" the voice asks

"No i'm not sleep, who are you?" I ask

"Oh!, silly me, my name is Kilade but you can call me Kiya!" she replies

"Ok Kiya, my name is reggie, nice to meet ya!"

I give Kiya a look from top to bottom, she's stunning, she has nothing on but a pair of slim blue jeans and a slim pink t-shirt on and the best part of all: no make-up!

"Beautiful day isn't it?" she asks

"Yea beautiful." I reply in a daze

"May I sit down?" she asks

"Sure you can! All ya gotta do is ask!" I tell her and scooch over

"Thanks, it feels real good to get off my feet after a long day" she says
I never took a look at her feet but now I take the chance and she's wearing pink sandals, and her feet looks well toned and I bet you a dollar that there soft too.

"So reggie I can tell you haven't been out into the world yet, you also have been in some shock this past week." kiya tells me.

I look at her with confusion "how did you know that?" I ask

"Oh!, *giggle* silly me I forgot. You really need to get out more reggie! learn some things, see some sights, learn about our culture!" she tells me

"I know plenty, what else is there to know?" I ask her

"There's lots to know! What you 'know' of is probably what they teach you in school, but they don't tell you everything because it's against the law" she says

"Well how will I know what you mean kiya?!" I ask, frustrated

"In time reggie, you will know, promise!" she replies

Oh great I got problems already and here's more! If I don't get some answers i'm gunna go crazy! *Ugh!* Let me try to ask her to explain it.

"S-So kiya"

"Yeah?" she says

"Do you think you could teach me the basics?"

"Sure! I'd be more than happy to!" she tells me

"Ok when do we start?"

"Tommorow, today all I want you to do is enjoy the rest by yourself." she tells me 

"Meet me here tommorow morning to begin the lesson! Okay?" she says

"Right, tommorow morning, here, got it!"

"Bye!" she says giving me a big hug which totally shocked me but I hugged her back and I swear I felt something jab me but that aside, we let go and she leaves the park and I stand there dumbfounded of what just happened. I sit back down and watch the rest of the sun go down.

"Well I guess I've been here long enough, and mom's probably worried to death" I laugh at the thought, and stand up to walk to the exit. Suddenly I hear a noise and I look all around, "What the-" but I was to late to realise as I fell into a hole and hit my head knocking me out.

Chapter End Notes:

Just when things seemed to look better they get worse! Wounder what will happen next? Don't worry we're getting to the good stuff soon!