- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Reggie gets a freaky dream and learns a little something.

Me and my sisters turn a corner and we see the big glass building, with those big T.M.R.P letters across it. Once again that weird feeling starts up and I just set it aside as we enter through the glass doors. Oh some of you may not know what T.M.R.P stands for, well it's not nothing special but it stands for: Transportation matter reconstruction process. I would go through all the technical stuff but it's kinda boring, but all ti doe's is at like what you humans call a teleporter, that can take you literally any place! If you have the yurni to do so. I walk up to the cashier and she asks me "were wolud you like to go today?" with a friendly smile. "Umm, can I get three tickets to Likenja please" I ask. She looks around and pull out three tickets to our destination, "Okay, that'll be five yurni sir" she says and I give her the money. "Please have a seat, we will be right with you in a minute sir!" she says and zips down the hall. I tell my sisters that it'll be a minute so we take a seat and wait. One more thing and you'll have to figure the rest out on your own, so you have guessed by now, yurni is money on this planet. We use the same parchment as you do but the value is way different. Five yurni to us is like five dollars, to you it's like five thousand dollars, now that's a lot of yurni!

The cashier comes back and tells us that our 'teleporters' are ready to use, so we follow her to three light blue tubes. "Hope you enjoy your transport, and please come again!" the cashier says as she starts pushing buttons and pulling levers. I see our tubes come to life, making colorful dots whirl above our heads an what seemed like an instant, a white flash is all I see for a couple of seconds and there we are standing in front of Likenja. I look around and see my two sisters side by side and I get this sickish feeling, I look at my watch and it says 7:50. Good now I have ten minutes before the bell rings when all of the sudden, the worst happens....I black out, and the last thing I hear is Anna and Maya screaming my name...

I wake up, or at least think I’m awake. Everything dark and it feels warm and cozy but the floor is all squishy, what is this stuff any way? "HEY! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?" I yell getting nothing but an echo, just then I notice light and run towards it only to be smacked against a wet wall. Yuk! What in the world is this place? Then outa nowhere, the wall lifts and you wouldn't believe were I am, in a freakin mouth! I shriek and I hear a giggle and I say "who's there?" with a hint of fear. "Oh Reggie you don't know how special you are!" the mysterious voice says. "HEY! How do you know my name? Who are you?" I ask knowing I’m just going deeper down the rabbit hole. I hear the voice giggle again and it replies, "Oh Reggie, I’ve known you for a very long time, I’m not your mom or dad but your special Reggie." the voice tells me and I get slightly annoyed, "well were am I ? can we please go someplace else?" I say sorta pleadingly, really not wanting to get swallowed. "Sure the voice says and it's if like I’m in a computer, the back round changes to a foresty area and the voice continues "Before I start would you like me to show myself?" I nod and a lady probably in her mid 30's comes outa thin air in a white top and black bottoms, and the voice changes to. “There, much better. Now then like I said I knew you for a very long time, but you have a unique yet dangerous abilities that you have yet to control." she tells me and I’m still taking all this in. "Y-Your n-name?" I ask her surprised I could spit out the sentence, she chuckles and tell me her name is Nitaluy. Wait a minute that's a zanespian name, but how? There are no names like that in zanespa, all of this is so hard to gather in! "I know you don't understand right now, but soon you will and we will meet again so long Reggie!" she tells me and everything’s so black again...

I hear something and feel a little wet somewhere on me, it sounds like crying and I start to stir and I hear gasps as I try to look around but everything’s blurry. I start to see Anna and Maya and mom is there to but where the heck am I for real this time! I decide to find out what’s going on and I say "where am I?" loudly, and the family rushes over to see me and I look up to see three beautiful smiling faces looking down at me, and then I ask again where I am, and Maya explains that I was in a hospital because I passed out but she and Anna was okay and ran to get help. Wait, nothings adding up I’m in the hospital but I was just in some type of forest, and that woman...

The doctor comes in to see I’m awake and smiles. "Looks like he made a full recovery, he should be up an adam n a few days, after his body wakes. It's amazing that he can even talk right now!" the doctor explains. "How long was I out doc?" I ask still in a daze, "Two days" he tells me. I look over at the girls, looks like were late for school" I tell them wearily. They both smile and I fall asleep one again, thinking about what the lady told me and her name actually, none that zanspa ever heard of anyway...

And as those thoughts enter my mind, I fall into darkness...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reggie is learning some new things and meeting stange people, can he handle it all? Promise next chapter will be ready soon!