- Text Size +

Gage reached into his inventory and drew out an Invisibility Potion. While it was probably overkill, he activated it promptly and watched as his body shimmered and blurred until a barely perceptible bending of light remained. Before they had returned to the beanstalk, he and Charis had drained most of their funds on various consumable items and boosts. Still, between the two of them, their combined power stood at just a fraction of what they faced. He neared the bed when a loud crack went off behind him, followed by a red glow that tinted the bedpost in front of him. He pressed grimly ahead, not looking back.

“What the Hell?” Gage heard the voice coming from above as his disc elevated him up to the surface of the bed. He prayed that Alicia would remove Rima from whatever filthy orifice she had her in and would go investigate.

“Is someone setting off fireworks over there?” one of them asked, nonplussed.

“Yeah, that’s what it looks like,” confirmed another.

“So the witch’s little friend came back to rescue her?” laughed Alicia menacingly. “I’d like to see her try. Come on up and play with us, bug!”

Gage just cleared the top of the bed as Alicia extended her invitation. He had already traveled what felt like dozens of stories upwards, only to be confronted by the inconceivably huge feminine forms at the top. One of their toes was the size of a high-rise apartment to him; their simplest movements could bury him beneath mountains of flesh.

Despite his miniscule size, it only took a quick inspection to spot Alicia. She leaned backwards on the headboard, her body braced against a mound of pillows. The others in her orgy lay scattered before her like worshippers before an altar. Her right leg hooked around one girl’s neck – presently, that girl looked up from Alicia’s vagina to watch the fireworks, while another had stopped kissing her mistress for the same reason.

Gage, however, firmly ignored this hedonistic display and focused on Alicia’s pulsating cunt. Despite the considerable distance, he could just make out Rima’s foot emerging from between the bitch’s soaked labia. The bitch stroked that foot idly, her attention on Charis’s lightshow.

The girl closest to the bed – and Gage – looked askance at Alicia, who nodded and said. “Go fetch her.”

She rose off the bed, her limbs like aircraft carriers. Gage gulped, despite calculating that he was in no danger. He had two problems to face: 1.) Alicia had neglected to remove Rima from her body like he had hoped, and 2.) now Charis was in imminent danger. With his limited options, he made the only decision that had any chance of success. Using a Speed Charm, he flew on his disc at maximum speed, skirting around the edge of the bed towards his target: Alicia’s vagina.

“Hold still, you little runt!” A pang of worry slashed through his chest, but he suppressed it. The only way he could help Charis was by reaching Rima.

“She’s actually trying to fight back?” asked Alicia idly. She pressed a hand down onto the head of one of her lovers, guiding it down to her waiting sex. “Pathetic.” The drafted girl began to lick obediently at Alicia’s clitoris, her tongue occasionally brushing against Rima’s exposed limb.

This didn’t help matters. With each passing moment, Gage’s plan became less and less viable; but it really was their only shot. He needed to get to Rima, and they couldn’t wait forever. His friend suffered, and he couldn’t allow that to continue in favor of a tactical retreat.

“Ouch! That stings!” yelped the girl pursuing Charis. “You little bitch – I’m gonna make you pay for that.” The sounds of her stomping after Charis resembled earthquakes, and they only intensified in volume and frequency.

Just a little longer, Gage prayed. He sped towards the intersection of Alicia’s vagina and her lover’s lips, paying no heed to Alicia’s bucking legs and shivering feet. Clearly in the throes of some kind of sexual ecstasy, the bitch had her legs spread out in a wide V, and she presently returned to exchanging kisses with another partner. This left Gage a fairly safe path to access her soaked labia, but the dutiful sucking and licking of her lover presented problems.

He would have to somehow get past her and into Alicia’s vagina without getting seriously hurt – or even killed. Gage even ran the risk of getting swallowed by her enthusiastic cunnilinguist. From their perspective, he came to a stop and floated about two feet away. Both tiny and invisible, it was impossible for them to know about his presence, not that he could do anything to affect them in any way. Horrified, he stared at Rima’s revolting prison, his body overrun by conflicting instructions: he needed to save her, but he didn’t dare go. He could literally die.

Just then, it occurred to him that Alicia’s shouts of pleasure had grown louder and more urgent. If she climaxed, who knew if Rima would be able to survive? He had to move – now.

With fear-induced clumsiness, he grabbed for a handful of boosts and activated them. They ranged from Defense to Attack to Energy and everywhere in between, but he doubted that they would make a difference. Steeling himself, he sprang forward, directly into the maelstrom of activity that was Alicia’s gaping genitalia.

The cunnilinguist’s tongue swiped back and forth like some awful sea monster as Gage made his approach. As luck would have it, she focused her efforts on Alicia’s clitoris, just above the throbbing labia that was his target. Still, Alicia’s pelvis and hips shivered and flailed – the entry would be no easy feat. As Gage drew closer, he realized he had no way of altering the odds of his success. He had to just go for it.

So he went for it.

With his body hurdling towards Rima’s visible foot, his eyes widened as he saw that pink leviathan of a tongue move downwards, threatening to bat him away or worse. Shutting his eyes and ducking his head, Gage screamed as he leapt off the disc and streamlined his body as if diving into a pool. That scream came to an abrupt end as the air was knocked out of him. He made impact with the slippery tongue, only to have his momentum carry him straight across the organ like a Slip-N-Slide directly into a highway sized vagina.

Once inside, pandemonium reigned. The roar of pumping blood drowned out his thoughts, and Alicia’s overflowing lubricants blinded him. He was lost – like a single sperm, grasping for a way. The walls of Alicia’s body buffeted him in every direction, but he knew that there couldn’t be too much space in there. Rima had to be close.

“Rima!” he shouted futilely. His voice failed to register in his own head. How could he get Rima’s attention? His entire plan hinged on it.

He had an idea. Fighting against the viscous fluid coating his limbs, Gage drew out his sword and began attacking wildly. He slashed in every direction, using his most powerful special attacks. His sword burst into blue flames as he swung it blindly, and the acrid smell of burning flesh mixed with Alicia’s musty scent. Still, his attacks didn’t even register with the colossal woman – but that wasn’t the point.

“Gage?!” he heard Rima cry out. “Gage?!” In the light of his sword, he was able to make out Rima’s much larger form – her body crushed between the vaginal walls. Still, her hands grasped as best they could, and Gage stabbed his sword into the surrounding skin and hauled himself towards her, like a climber scaling a cliff.

In no time, he was in Rima’s hand, and she dragged him up to her face with considerable effort – an effort that only seemed to intensify Alicia’s sexual excitement.

“Gage, what the Hell are you doing here?” she asked raggedly.

“Rima – we have to get out of here! Use me as an item boost, do whatever you have to do – just get us out of here!”

“But then what? Even with your boost we still can’t beat them!”

“Just get us out of here,” Gage urged, fighting to be heard over Alicia’s thunderous pussy. “My power boost should be enough for at least that much. I have a plan.”

Gage didn’t know if Rima agreed or not – his blue flames had long since gone out, and she didn’t say anything – but in the next instant, they burst into light, their bodies coated with Alicia’s juices. Gage tried to wipe the slime from his eyes; meanwhile, he could hear Rima coughing violently just beside him.

Finally, he was able to clear his vision, and take stock of the situation.

Rima still gripped his lower body, and the both of them lay in a pool of vaginal secretions on the bed. Above them, Alicia’s cunnilinguist gazed at them with a mixture of curiosity and arousal, and beyond her Alicia herself basked in what appeared to be orgasmic afterglow. Gage twisted his head to see Charis next to them, her body once again battered and bruised.

A brief respite began and ended in the span of heartbeats before their female tormentors began to draw aggressively closer to where they huddled beneath Alicia’s dripping pussy.

“If you’ve got a plan,” rattled Rima between coughs, “I think now would be the time to execute it.”