- Text Size +

Against her instincts, Rima tried to relax as much as possible instead of fighting against the Paralysis spell. In fact, the spell was a blessing in disguise: it acted as a makeshift splint for her various broken bones. Still, her tears flowed freely. The pain was only less, not gone.

“I hope the other little bug comes back for her friend,” one of Rima’s tormentors said.

“Did you see her crying like a bitch?” laughed another. “Pathetic.”

Rima could only hear them. Wrapped in Alicia’s hand, she could only see the lines in her fingers, and dimly at that. At the same time, the filthy stench of feet inundated her nostrils, and their revolting sweat clung to her like mucous. She had dealt with pain aplenty over the course of her playing life, but this humiliation was on a different level. Rima wanted nothing more than to scrape the taste of foot from her tongue.

“At least we still have this one,” chimed in a third. “Her little tongue felt so good between my toes.”

“I know,” agreed Alicia, “but I can think of a place where her little tongue will feel even better.” The walls of Rima’s prison tightened briefly, eliciting a stabbing cough from her body. Her mind wondered at what the giant bitch could mean but immediately recoiled from the obvious implications. Cold fear dragged her heart ever downwards, drowning her fiery rage to where it hardly simmered. These demented harpies meant to humiliate and harm her in the worst possible ways, and she was entirely at their mercy.

Rima grasped desperately for any kind of mental purchase in the panicked chaos of her mind. Her immobility coupled with the Silence spell limited her options to almost nothing. Awful things were about to happen to her, and she had only one recourse: protect her mind.

Light poured in as the walls of her prison relaxed. In a quick movement, the gigantic hand unceremoniously dropped her onto what she fleetingly recognized as a fancy, if antiquated, bed. Complete with a frilly canopy and surrounded by gray stone walls, the room was probably part of the cathedral from earlier. Rima allowed herself only a glimmer of hope, as if she was in a desert and taking a sip from a dwindling flask: she couldn’t be far from the beanstalk.

On her back staring upwards, Rima regarded the hungry looks of her captors with dread. “Ladies,” announced Alicia with her full red lips. “It’s time for some real fun.”

To her intense dismay, Rima watched as all five women above her began removing their clothing, as if this was all very normal. Midway through undressing, a hand snatched her immobile body up and began rubbing her face against an exposed clitoris. The musky scent of this woman’s titanic sex engulfed Rima even as the lubricants dripping from her open lips oozed onto her like some sickening acid.

“Lick, bitch,” the woman ordered, giving her a squeeze for emphasis. Rima stuck her tongue out, unsurprised that at least that bit of movement had been restored to her, not a blessing but a curse – just like her heightened senses. Rima gulped down whatever vile moisture clung to the skin presented to her, and she felt the massive shudder of her captor’s pleasure.

Rima heard the sounds of moaning and orgy above her, as those not occupied with using her as a sex toy entertained themselves in some other way. She didn’t have time to wonder what she had done to deserve this degradation at the hands of these sex-fiends. Instead, she was stuffed headfirst between the grasping labia just below, with only one second thought: “Ooooh, don’t you think she’ll break in there?”

“She’s tougher than she looks,” came the reply. “I’ll Heal her if my hungry pussy gets too rowdy for her.”

A chorus of laughter met this last statement, but for poor Rima it came as muffled background noise. Surrounded by the pulsating, muscular walls of this woman’s vagina, Rima felt both pressure and heat from all sides. Awful smells and tastes assaulted her as she struggled to maintain her hold on her very essence in the face of this twisted torture. Evidently, time held no meaning inside of the female sex organ, but at last she was drawn out, sputtering and gasping in the blinding light.

“Please, no more,” begged Rima weakly.

“You think that was bad?” mocked Alicia with a giggle. Alicia’s continual and persistent laughter chilled Rima more than anything else. She watched helplessly as long, elegant fingers reached for her. She already knew where she was destined, but that didn’t protect her from the latest cruelty to come.

She smelled it before she saw it – the unmistakable stench that marked her latest torture. Rima screwed her eyes shut and withdrew herself from her senses entirely, willing herself to lose consciousness, but unable to achieve total oblivion. The humid presence in the air marked a new aperture to hell, and she felt the pressure of Alicia’s hand attempting to force her body into what was physiologically designed for one-way traffic.

“Lick.”

“They’re on the other side of this door,” whispered Charis. As if to confirm what she had just said, a peal of tinkling laughter came from within, the mirthful sounds a stark contrast to what Gage could only imagine went on inside.

“Let’s go,” muttered Gage, and the pair slipped easily underneath the door, Gage far more so than Charis. The sight of five naked women on a bed met the pair, with Rima nowhere in sight. Two of them had paired off, while two others focused on the pleasure of the fifth – Alicia.

“Doesn’t she feel amazing in there, Alicia?” asked one as she caressed Alicia’s breast.

Her response consisted of a husky noise, somewhere between a moan and a growl. From his perch on Charis’s shoulder, she couldn’t make out her expression, but the bristling stiffness in her body said enough. Gage shook his head and forcefully pushed the thought from his mind.

“Charis,” he said in a low voice. “We need to focus. Hide behind that dresser to our right.”

Charis snapped out of her rage and sprang into action. She pushed her back against the building-sized piece of furniture, stealing a glance at the massive women on the bed. To Charis, they looked like skyscrapers; to Gage, they looked like distant mountains.

“What are they doing to her?” asked Charis in a hoarse voice. Once again, Gage couldn’t see his friend’s eyes to measure her mental state, but if Alicia had Rima where he thought she did... there could only be two places.

“I don’t know,” he lied, “but we have to change our plans. You need to distract them.”

Charis tensed even further, if that was possible. Then she gulped mightily. “You got it.”

“I’ll need thirty seconds to get to Rima, and then we should be good,” he explained. “Can you give me that?”

“Yeah,” Charis responded, already removing a bevy of charms and power-ups from inventory.

“Countdown from 300 and go,” muttered Gage. “I’ll take my disc over there and get into position, ok?”

Charis lifted her open palm up to her shoulder. Gage jumped on, and she moved her hand so that they faced each other. Much to his surprise, there wasn’t a trace of anxiety or fear in his friend’s eyes – only a fierce, smoldering determination that clashed jarringly with her pink hair.

“We have to save her,” she said simply.

Gage nodded. Then he jumped on his disc and headed for the bed.