- Text Size +
Rima put on a sheepish expression. “Well actually… I was just doing that to try to humiliate you.”

“Come on,” insisted Gage. “Take me to that couch over there and you can put your feet up.”

“Well… ok,” she relented. She set her hand down on the table, and Gage clambered on. He soon found himself staring down a pair of woman’s soles, with the rest of Rima looming ridiculously far in the distance. Without wasting any time, he approached the warm flesh in front of him and began kneading it rhythmically. “Oh wow… that feels amazing.”

“Good,” called Gage. Knowing that she couldn’t see his face, he wrinkled his nose against the smell. While it wasn’t nearly as bad as back in the forest, she had been wearing those pumps for hours, leaving a leather and sweat scent. It didn’t help that his small size intensified the effect.

“You know, before my accident, I used to love walking barefoot everywhere. Especially at the beach – the sand between my toes felt the best! Then I was paralyzed, and I couldn’t feel anything at all,” she continued, seemingly talking to herself more than anything. “One of the things I missed the most is how good my feet felt after walking around for a long day, and then just feeling the blood come back when I propped them up.”

“You’re welcome,” said Gage teasingly.

“Your little hands feel so good.” A moaning quality crept into Rima’s voice. She was really getting into it, he thought. He removed his jacket, figuring he should get into it a bit more too. “I must have forgotten how amazing this felt.”

“You have little men rubbing your feet often?”

“No!” she blurted. “I mean, I guess the only time I really got foot massages was when I went to get a pedicure, but that wasn’t very often. Should’ve probably done it more, considering how much I liked it.”

“You could’ve just come out and said you were into this sort of thing,” chided Gage. “I’m happy to pamper your feet.” And that was the truth. He figured this way she would know that he still wanted to be her friend, despite rejecting her sexual advances. It really was him and not her, as cliché as that might sound: he just couldn’t feel… right… with another woman right now.

“Thanks so much Gage, this really does feel unbelievable.” For a few minutes, Gage just kept working against the warm skin of her soles. “By the way, I’m so sorry about earlier. I don’t know what came over me.”

“Well, I’m pretty much irresistible, so you really didn’t have a choice,” he joked. “It’s fine, though, I promise.”

“Ok.” Rima sighed with relief. “But I’m still pretty miffed you wouldn’t want a piece of this,” she emphasized the last word by pushing her ample cleavage together, “However… I guess this is a good way to make it up to me. In fact, this is even better considering how useless you’d be in bed at your current size.”

“Thanks for the vote of confidence,” panned the tiny masseuse. “Will you lower your feet down a little bit? I want to reach your toes.”

“Ok!” Rima quickly bent her knees and propped her soles against the edge of the coffee table. Now her toes were about chest level.

“So I read that this little move I’m about to do felt really good in an article once,” prefaced Gage. “I hope that you like it!” With that, he thrust his head between her toes and began to vigorously lick the sensitive skin in between.

“Oh!” yelped Rima, halfway between arousal and surprise. “Oh…” She stretched the syllable, so that it became a pur. Gage could feel tremors of excitement running through her limbs as he ran his tongue along her skin, and while the taste and smell weren’t ideal, he didn’t mind doing it for her. Her obvious enjoyment made it more than worth it.

Over the next several minutes, Gage meticulously licked between each and every toe, all the while massaging them with both hands. The colossal girl continued to moan with pleasure, but finally he stepped back and rested – after giving her big toe one final kiss.

“So you wanna know why that feels so good?” asked Gage a bit smugly. Rima nodded vigorously. “Well it turns out that nerves from the feet, particularly in between the toes, enter the spinal cord at the same level as nerves from the clitoris. When the toe nerves are excited, it’s possible for cross-talk to occur such that the nerves from the clitoris are also stimulated. It actually works quite nicely.”

“And presumably you’ve used this technique on the dozens of women you’ve slept with?” Rima asked with an arched brow.

“I wouldn’t go that far,” replied Gage defensively. Still, it cheered him to see that Rima seemed to have recovered a bit of her moxie. The two laughed for a while longer before a comfortable silence developed between them.

“It’s getting late,” Rima announced. “We should get some real sleep, instead of this REM stuff.”

“You’re right,” Gage replied. “If I could borrow a sock or something that would work just fine.”

“I don’t think so,” Rima said with mischievous grin. Before he could react, her hand darted forward and grabbed him in a warm embrace. “If I can’t have sex with you, I’m at least going to sleep with you.” She walked over to the “bedroom,” which was really just an area in the expansive penthouse with a large, circular bed. With a quick toss, she sent Gage flying through the air before he landed quite comfortably on one of the massive down pillows on her bed. By the time he had gotten his bearings, Rima stood in front of him completely naked. “Take a look at what you missed out on,” she breathed in sultry tones.

“Christ…” the word escaped his mouth in spite of himself. Gage had to remind himself that her whole body was digital in some sort of futile effort to keep his hormones in check: her milky white skin and perfectly proportioned curves would get any man going, computerized or no.

“Anyway,” she giggled, throwing on an oversized T-shirt and panties, “now that I’ve regained my senses, of course you’ll never get any of this.” She punctuated the “this” with a slap of her sumptuous ass and then proceeded to leap onto the bed, her impact launching Gage up to the air. In an act of remarkable dexterity, she snatched him mid-air and proceeded to snuggle him, all the while burying herself underneath the covers. “Lights off, please,” she called out, and the room immediately went dim, although it could never be completely dark. All around, the sparkling lights of Town shone like stars in the Milky Way, casting a soft, multi-colored glow off of all the reflective surfaces of Rima’s luxurious apartment. Rima still snuggled him against her cheek when she said, “Thanks for saying ‘no’ to me, Gage.”

“What do you – ”

“You’re the first jailbroken person I’ve met that wasn’t totally despicable, and I was about to mess that all up – but you didn’t let me. You didn’t let me be a total hypocrite by acting like one of those online idiots – who I obviously despise – and I really appreciate that.” She drew Gage back from her face, and fixed him with her sparkling gaze.

“No, problem. Really it was – ”

She interrupted him again, but this time by stuffing his little head between her soft, wet lips. “Good night, little Gage. Tomorrow we’ll get you big again.” She then placed him on the pillow beside her head and draped her hand over his body like a blanket. With a shrug, he made himself comfortable beneath her fingers, and soon began drifting to sleep.

Hopefully she’s right, and tomorrow this whole ordeal will be over, he thought. Although if he could spend all of his time like this, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to be this size for a little while longer.