- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please be aware that the following short story contains strong violence both bodily and sexual, if that upsets you please do not continue below. For everyone else, hope you enjoy.

 

Leanne had brought her new boyfriend home from the club for the first time since they had begun to date, tonight was going to be the night they would have their first time together and both of them were excited about it, but as they began fooling about Jason had checked to make sure he had brought a condom with him but to his confusion he didn't seem to have one. They were both a little frustrated but Leanne had an idea to check to see if she still had some in her 'special draw' in her bedside cabinet.

Sarah had been laid shivering to herself listening to everything that had been going on, almost crying to herself as she hadn't been out of Leanne's toy draw in days, let alone had any attention paid to her. It had started slowly, going from being loved and taken care of when she and her owner were dating, back when she first shrank, to the occasional accident where Leanne hadn't been paying attention and would step on her as she got underfoot or sat on her without checking where she was dropping down when she wanted to watch TV.

Eventually Sarah just became an utter nuisance and having found out how durable she had become the tiny girl had been reduced to the status of a sex toy or something for Leanne to get herself off with, having had a giantess fetish for long time and finally finding she was able to do something about it. She used Sarah to stomp her flat into the carpet, often wearing sandals, trainers, heels, or simply doing it barefoot, experimenting with all sorts of ways to crush her flat for the sake of her own entertainments and pleasures.

The torture didn't stop there. Sarah's body had somehow become durable as though she was partly made of putty, her bones could be crushed but would be mended within just a few hours. Leanne delighted in using her as her after-meal gum. She would chew on her so that her body squishing and squelching into the gaps of her teeth and being ground and mashed into the grooves of the molars meant the stuck food was crushed into her little body instead as Sarah's stomach was filled with scraps of chewed food and her tormentor's saliva.

Now as Sarah laid in the darkness of Leanne's draw, her hair crusted and knotted with the dried stains of her owner's juices having never been washed off since the last time she used her. Sarah's eyes stung with tears over the need for attention, any attention. But her wish was about to become a reality she had never dreamed of in any nightmare. The draw shook and with a loud low rumbling everything jostled backwards tipping her onto her back as the light that shone in from above made her feel like her eyes were about to explode from her head.

A shadow loomed over the small girl as Leanne leaned over the drawer, which allowed Sarah to regain her senses long enough to open her eyes again and see the huge hand reaching in. Her heart skipped a beat as she thought she might finally be let free of her dark prison but then she noticed the huge girl above her wasn't even looking at her, in an instant the hand flew over the top of the small girl to the back of the drawer and effortlessly dragged everything forwards. Two of the sex toys crashed painfully into the small girl and rolled over the top of her body making her squeak pitifully before the hand appeared once again scooping her and the toys up and tossing everything to the other side of the draw, Sarah's face hitting the wooden walls painfully as in the hasty searching Leanne simply flicked the contents of her drawer around searching for a condom.

"Shit-" she muttered "-I haven't got any either.."

As Sarah pushed herself out of the painful mess of toys, bottles and other bits and pieces crushing in all around her in the pile of stuff Leanne had dragged on top of her but the movement caught the attention of the girl above her as for the first time in a what felt like a life time those rich emerald eyes settled on her tiny form, but they gazed coldly, making Sarah cower slightly from the gaze of the girl that deep down she hated herself for admitting she still loved like her life depended on it.

"I think I found something..." A cold smile formed on Leanne's face as her hand reached for Sarah, the fingers that once so delicately held and caressed her little body now crushed into her painfully like four huge snakes squeezing in so her ribs creaked on the verge of being pounded into dust. She lifted the girl up out of the drawer and held her in her fist in front of her large naked breasts, Sarah could see that both of the giant couple were naked already and a sudden horrific thought shot through her head as to what it was Leanne had decided she had 'found'.

"See if you can get this on, it should work it's fairly durable" Leanne said to the guy with her as suddenly Sarah's vision was filled with a bright flash and stars as a hot searing pain rocked through her skull as a finger flicked the back of her head, barely giving her time for the pulsing pain to subside before another flick sent her mind reeling. Before she could work out what was going on as the pain eased enough to focus on taking in the vast surroundings again Sarah realised she had been turned upside down in Leanne's hot hand, just her little head poking from the bottom of her fist as her hips and legs hung limp out of the top.

The giantess realised her toy was coming round again as she watched its little legs twitch slightly and wriggle as though she was trying to right herself, she half smiled at how pathetic the small girl truly was to her now as she turned the bottle of lube she had collected from the draw round in her other hand. With a grin she jammed the tube-like tip of the bottle deep into her toy's sex. The grin never faltered as she heard Sarah's shriek of horror but without a second thought Leanne squeezed the lube bottle feeling a little bulge pressing from the girl's abdomen into her fingers before her body reached its limit and the goo flowed back out around the nozzle jammed tight inside her.

"Who was she?" Jason asked watching with interest, the treatment of the tiny girl obviously doing nothing to turn him off of the idea of getting to have sex that evening.

"No-one, I knew her before she was shrunk, but she pretty much belonged to me anyway so it made sense I kept her when she had shrunk, she's more of an 'it' now to me anyway." Leanne said casually, tossing her through the air towards him.

He caught Sarah firmly in one hand, her head and shoulders crushed into his palm as his fingers wrapped around her, legs dangling in the air as thick lube oozed down them from her over-filled vagina, tears filled her eyes but with her little face crushed so tightly into Jason's palm they had no-where to go. He lowered the small girl down and sat her on the end of his erect penis, then shoved down firmly, the end of his cock pressing tightly into her sex until it felt like her lips were going to be ground into mush between her hips and his manhood.

“Its not working” he mumbled for a moment “her stupid pelvis is getting in the way” Sarah heard him say in muffled tones in the stifling confines of his fist before Leanne's casual reply came through to her which chilled the girl to her soul...

“So snap it and try again” was all she had to say, set in her need for satisfaction tonight.

Suddenly a powerful set of fingers clamped the exposed hips of the tiny girl between them, a thick thumb pressing on her buttocks as a finger pushed in on her abdomen. She kicked and squirmed but the fist kept her clamped in the smothering confines, making breathing difficult enough but completely cutting out any chance of allowing the little annoying screams to seep out. The fingers closed tighter and tighter, pressing and crushing Sarah's pelvis between them slowly and painfully until she thought they were going to press right through her body until a loud 'CRACK' sounded and her body collapsed in his grip.

Sarah tried desperately to scream but she was near insensible with pain and couldn't get enough air into her body anyway. The fingers let go but then the entire hand clamped around her hips again and squeezed firmly crushing the shattered bones together and grinding them into fragments inside of her helpless body. Her legs hung like limps chunks of meat, twitching and occasionally twisting as the pain made her muscles spasm out of control. He jammed a finger hard into her pussy and wriggled it around making sure the once neat, tight sex was loose and elastic enough to push himself inside her. His finger kept entering the girl, pushing deeper and deeper in, his knuckles bumping over the red raw clit as she felt her insides crushed upwards and pushed tightly into the top of her torso before finally he withdrew.

The pain was like a volcano of heat and fire in her groin, her head and lungs felt like they were fit to burst and all she wanted was to be able to breath one good breath, scream one long loud desperate scream, but she were completely helpless, completely useless. Sarah's world moved and rolled and turned, her legs flapping uselessly below her until finally she felt another press of something meeting her crotch. Sarah was rubbed around the tip of the massive penis below her as Jason allowed the lube which leaked from her body to seep out over his tip before suddenly

*CRUNCH*

Sarah's pelvis was forced apart once more and as the penis was shoved deep inside her its girth hit hard against her bottom ribs, crushing them instantly before pushing further past and separating the rest of the rib cage from her spine. Sarah's ribs folded out, wrapping around his shaft as her body expanded and swelled to contain him shoving his entire cock up into her. The force and mass completely pulled her skeleton apart making the girl's limbs useless as her arms and legs dangled pathetically like silly looking tassels on the sides of a flesh coloured condom.

The hand was pulled away and finally Sarah's tears were free to flow. Her face was one of utter wide-eyed horror, unable to move even an inch of her body as it stretched painfully to encompass Jason's penis. Her head literally perched on the tip of his cock like a some ghastly bauble. Leanne's laughter burst through the room soon followed by Jason's as both laughed down at the pathetic image of the tiny girl plastered around his swollen member as Leanne reached forwards and used the tip of her finger to flick at her little breasts as they perched on top of his cock.

“I used to quite enjoy playing with those... they were probably the best thing about her... oh well, too bad, I guess they'll make some interesting ribbing instead” She laughed and Jason rose up onto his knees coming towards her on his hands and knees across the bed and suddenly Sarah was completely forgotten. Leanne lay back and spread her legs, taking his shaft and its silly looking condom in her hand to guide him in.

Sarah were plunged inside of Leanne's pussy, no stranger to the inside of the giant girl's sex from when she used to use her as a toy but this was a lot different. It was much tighter being forced hard into her walls as Sarah was slowly pumped in and out at first but as the couple went on it was clear they both wanted this badly. The sex became hard and fast as the tiny girl's body was ground into Leanne's sex, her head flopping stupidly about inside the slick hot cavern, no luxury of air as any she was able to suck in was stale with the taste of juices flooding into her throat, gluing up her eyes and nose, matting her hair like thick heavy gel tight to her skull.

After what felt like an eternity of pain and drowning, Sarah's eyes blinded by thick cum as a heavy layer coated her totally now until finally Jason shot into her body with his entire load. His cum had no-where to go but into Sarah's broken body, and with her skeleton virtually pounded to dust around his rock hard cock it filled her like a water balloon, squirting into the fleshy areas and filling out her tits painfully as they inflated to hold the hot thick discharge, making her nipples ache and stretch to almost tearing as the breasts struggled to hold back the flow of cum.

As the living condom was pulled back out of Leanne, both of the giant couple were panting with ecstatic exhaustion as the huge girl gazed down at Sarah and grimaced with disgust

“Finally, she isn't so flat any more, too bad she's used up” She panted as Jason simply grunted, not caring what the small girl looked like and just seeing a used, cum drenched condom to be gotten rid off

“What do you want done with it?” he asked, still leaving her wrapped around his throbbing cock.

“Its used, just toss it away” said Leanne rolling to her bedside cabinet and taking the glass of water off the top to take a deep long gulp, not even looking as Jason got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom, the little impaled body unable to flail with its smashed arms and legs as they had been smeared and glued to her body during the sex. He walked into the bathroom and stood by the sink for a moment before sliding the girl gingerly off his cock, being careful to squeeze her pussy tightly shut so as not to let her leak onto the floor. Sarah hung limp like a half filled water balloon, boneless except for her little head as she swayed like a pendulum.

Jason stepped on the peddle of the waste bin.

“Need to get more of these” he muttered to himself “they're pretty good”. Was the last thing the small girl heard through her juice-clogged ears as she was swung and tossed into the bin, her skull smashing into the metal sides of the inside of the bin as she bounced off and landed in amongst a pile of used snotty tissues, ear buds and make up wipes. Finally the darkness of unconsciousness mercifully letting her sink into oblivion.

 

 

The End.