- Text Size +

A hundred terrifying thoughts ran through her brain as she saw the text notification from her best friend. Chelsea couldn't banish the thought of a shrunken Liz cowering in her own purse using all of her strength to send an S.O.S. For the briefest of moments, Chelsea thought back to Kelly Newman, now nothing more than a bloody pulp digesting in her stomach. Would someone do that to Liz, she suddenly wondered?


Swallowing hard, Chelsea unlocked her phone, and pulled up the text message.


[Grrl, you need to come to the gym. Matt and I are having a blast.]


Chelsea's eyebrows shot up in surprise. Had the rest of the school not shrunk? Her hand immediately went to cover over the dangling Ms. Cavelli, suddenly fearful some teacher might round the corner and question her about everything that had just happened. “Oh God,” Chelsea muttered to herself for a second, her mind racing as she thought about everything she had just done. Her eyes traveled down to her shoes, and even though she couldn't see it, she knew that there was blood and guts pounded into their tread.


Then something flickered at the edge of her vision. Chelsea's head turned, immediately tracking the movement. Her eyes fell upon a little person, frozen in terror as they stared up at Chelsea's form. Even at the relatively large distance between them she could tell that they weren't from her class. Hell, they didn't even look like they were in her grade.


A very different series of thoughts entered Chelsea's mind. Liz wasn't cowering in her purse, but having the same sort of fun Chelsea just had, slamming her booted feet onto preppy jerks and flicking teachers from their desks. What if everyone had shrunk but them? Her lips curled into a smile at the thought. This was karma at it's most obvious. She hadn't shrunk because she didn't deserve to be, unlike all the prick teachers and haughty bitchy students. All these people deserved their fate at Chelsea's hands... or feet.


Her hand slid off of Ms. Cavelli as she sauntered toward the shrunken person who had been racing through the halls before spotting the enormous Chelsea Dewinter. She made sure each one of her steps were firm and kept her eyes locked on the tiny person. It took her a moment before she realized the tiny girl was a freshman cheerleader, not quite worthy of attention from Jenni Fitztaylor or Danielle Stockton, but certainly someone who would give anything to be a part of that crowd. The little girl actually shied away from Chelsea's shadow as it engulfed her, doing her best to scramble away from the relatively gigantic teen.


“Hey, freshbug,” Chelsea taunted while carefully craning her neck downward. Her eyes settled on the small being at her feet, watching her for any slight movement, carefully boring her gaze into the girl's itty bitty soul.


The soft and high pitched squeaks that Chelsea heard were definitely the freshman's cries and pleas. Such sounds were starting to become fairly familiar to her after the fun she had had with her classmates. Of course, unlike Kelly or Danielle who were able to tell her things, she couldn't think of any use for this little freshman. Her words were literally meaningless.


“Give me a reason not to crush you.”


She could just barely make out the young girl's features. Her face was red and tear stained, and she was quite clearly still crying, but Chelsea could understand if someone called the little thing attractive. Girls that weren't attractive didn't make it into the insular cheer squad at Hayes High, anyway. However, the cheer squad defined attractive very narrowly in Chelsea's opinion. Everyone had to fall around the same height, the same weight, and she swore there was even a limited band of hair shades that they allowed. All of that on its own was screwed up enough, but Chelsea knew that they also made the girls that didn't make the cut feel like shit. Like they were beneath all the cheerleaders because they weren't pretty enough.


“I'm waiting, freshbug,” her foot began to tap against the ground, causing the freshman cheerleader to brace herself against the floor when she stumbled over.


Slowly, the girl rose to her feet and struggled to make her way over to the non-tapping foot. “What the...fuck?” The small girl planted her hands against the toe of Chelsea's sneaker and then lowered her head down against the hot pink toe and began to kiss it. Chelsea bent down to get a closer look, and then knew she was right. The little cheerleader was actually kissing her foot. She laughed, which caused the little girl to attend to the shoe even more, rubbing her hands across it, kissing it, and nearly humping it.


Chelsea squatted down and slipped her fingers around the small girl. As she lifted her up, the girl started screaming once again, her arms and head flailing toward the sneaker as if all that she could live for was kissing the skate shoe. “Well then...” Chelsea reflected on what she was about to do with the shrunken girl.


Rather than continue to carry her skyward, Chelsea lowered the hand containing the girl back toward her foot with a smirk. Using her free hand, she lifted up the shaft of her pant leg and revealed her milky white calf to the little cheerleader. With the help of just a few of her fingers, the titanic teen pried open space between her sock and the wall of her shoe. Carefully, she slid the tiny freshman into the expanded crevice between her foot and her sneaker. The soft interior material of the sneaker smashed the little girl tightly against Chelsea's sock.


Somehow, the girl found enough air to scream just a little bit, but the heavy curtain of denim that was Chelsea's pant leg was easily able to muffle her screams. “God,” Chelsea rolled her eyes, “Freshman these days have no appreciation for anything.” Once back at her full height, she smashed her foot into the ground, and felt the little bug pressing against the side of her foot. “You should be happy I didn't step on you, freshbug.” The barely perceptible cries stopped, and Chelsea couldn't help but smile.


The teenage girl started walking, her lips curled up into a smile as she hummed a jaunty tune. Her teacher slapped against her thigh, barely maintaining consciousness as the enormous world sped by. Meanwhile, wedged within her sneaker sat a freshman cheerleader who had no idea if she should be happy she had ended up within Chelsea Dewinter's stinky shoe, or sad that she hadn't ended up beneath it.