- Text Size +

Danielle Stockton could barely come to grips with everything that had happened to her in the past period.

The last day before Spring Break was going just like any other day before a break. Teachers were wrapping up lessons and reminding everyone of projects that would be due not long after the week off, while the students were all plotting parties and trips. Danielle personally couldn't wait for school to end. Her parents were going out of town for a few days, which would mean that she had the house all to herself. There would be a party on Thursday, giving everyone a day to recover before Jenni's big bash on Saturday night, and in the meantime she could start work on her tan now that the weather was starting to improve. She was even thinking of inviting Bryce over at some point, the well cut boy definitely had eyes for lots of girls but that was only because he didn't have one right in his lap. Danielle was going to be that girl, and Bryce would be a perfect boyfriend. He had no choice really, it would be either cater to her every whim or be exiled from the popular circles.

Now though, Danielle couldn't imagine her future a few minutes in the future, let alone a few days or months from now.

High above her, scrutinizing her like some God, was Chelsea Dewinter, rival to one of her best friends Jenni and the mega-bitch of Hayes High. Danielle still had no idea how Chelsea had done it, or even if she had, but the girl had shrunk everyone in the classroom, maybe even everyone in the whole damn school, to just a few inches tall. After killing Ms. Cavelli, Chelsea's real plans were revealed. All of this had been done just so she could get back at all the popular kids, namely Jenny.

“I'll ask you one more time, you little bug-whores,” Chelsea sneered high above them, her lips curling about that stupid fucking silver lipring of hers, “Where is Jenni Fitztaylor this period?”

Kelly, of course, was the first to finally answer. That is if there were actual words amidst her terrified wails. Danielle's eyes fixed upon the short little blond, blown away that she would be so ready to betray their friend to this enormous slut. Kelly just kept screaming her head off though, barely making any sense.

Chelsea's hand came down with frightening speed, plucking the small girl off of the desk and up into the air as easily as if she were picking up a pen. In the air above, Kelly was flipped about Chelsea's enormous fingers much like a magician might flip a quarter or bored students fiddled with pencils. The giant girl just laughed as Kelly continued to sob before coming to a finish as she hung from the giantess' forefinger, her head lolling about in a daze as tears plummeted down to the desk. “You're going to need to speak up, Kelly, or else I'll need to motivate you a little better.”

“We... we don't know!” Kelly finally screeched at the top of her lungs, the words broken up by all sorts of sobs and sniffles. “Please, oh God, please don't hurt us, Chelsea. We really don't know.”

“Pfft,” Chelsea snorted dismissively, a wave of spittle shooting from between her lips and coating Kelly, “Yeah fucking right. All you little barbie dolls travel around in a fucking pack between classes. You know where Jenni is.”

“I really don't, Chelsea. Please,” Kelly whimpered and Danielle was disgusted. She was amazed that the little blond would even speak to the giant bitch. Just because Chelsea was gigantic didn't change the fact that she was still a loser.

“Honesty is really the best policy, Kelly,” The giant girl's tone was so condescending it practically hurt. Chelsea then raised her finger up and closer to her face as her head tilted back.

Danielle gazed up as Chelsea's enormous jaw opened up and Kelly began to kick and scream in renewed terror. The punk's long tongue reached out, darting about Kelly's legs and feet with amazing force before the girl was lowered close enough for the enormous muscle to fully wrap around her like a boa constrictor. Chelsea easily brought the shrunken girl into her mouth, and began to toss her about, bashing her against her teeth, and casually sucking on her like she was a piece of candy. She pushed Kelly to the side of her mouth as she looked down at the remaining shrunken students. “Oh no,” Danielle found herself breathlessly saying as her eyes looked up into Chelsea's blue-gray pools.

“Pretty tasty actually,” The giant teen teased, “A little sweet for my taste but pretty good all the same.” Through her enormous lips, Danielle could see the blond girl struggling against Chelsea's teeth and gums, trying to find some purchase amidst the pools of saliva that continued to rush over her. Then Chelsea closed her mouth and tossed the little girl about again. When her eyes settled upon Bryce, Danielle heard a loud crunch from above, followed by the faintest of screams. “I always bite down on candy too early,”Chelsea said with a laugh, “Kind of annoying cause if you haven't sucked on it long enough, it gets all stuck to your teeth. Just gross. But I can never seem to help myself.” There was another loud crunch and Kelly's screaming intensified while Danielle's eyes watched Chelsea's jaw and tongue move from beneath her chin. “Now Bryce,” the titanic teen's fingers began creeping toward the shrunken boy, “Do you know where Jenni Fitztaylor is this period?”

Bryce hadn't stopped squirming since Chelsea had first set her eyes down upon them, and after Kelly had landed in Chelsea's enormous mouth the young man had nearly fainted. Danielle now watched as a damp stain began to spread across his Nantucket red shorts. She couldn't help herself as she smashed her fist against the broad notebook they were sitting upon. “Damn it, Bryce,” she hissed at the attractive boy. He was going to be her strapping boyfriend, and now she realized that he had no back bone at all. Just like Kelly, he was going to fall to Chelsea, aka Slutzilla.

“I... I... I really really really don't know, Chelsea,” he whimpered. His head looked over to Danielle, those dreamy blue eyes of his now pleading with the girl to help him. Begging for some kind of comfort as Chelsea's fingers crept forward. Only a few moments ago, Danielle had been the one seeking comfort with Bryce. His pathetic nature shined through though as he stared back up at Chelsea and continued, “I swear, I really don't. I would swear on a bible, Chelsea, I swear to God, I have no idea what class she's in.”

Her finger came down on his kneecap like a sledgehammer. In one simple tap, she obliterated the thick bone with a sickening crack that was lost amidst Bryce's painful shouts. Danielle's jaw dropped as she watched the finger rise away, leaving only a crumpled mess of flesh and bone in its wake. “Yeah, don't bullshit me, dickface. I know you fap to thoughts of all the popular girls nearly hourly,” Chelsea's hand made a vague 'jacking off,' motion in the sky above them, “So I know you have to at least have some idea where Jenni is this fucking period.”

“Please, Chelsea, I told you. I swear to God that I don't know anything, I really really don't. Please, I swear to fucking God!” Bryce tried to sit up as he screamed, only for the pain of his missing kneecap to drive him back to the ground, each writhe sending new found pain through his whole form. Danielle could only guess whether or not Chelsea could hear the shrunken teen as he continued to whimper, “I swear... I swear to God, I really don't know.”

Chelsea bent down over the boy, her lower jawbone twisting as she ground Kelly's body to a bloody pulp amidst her molars. “You shouldn't be praying to God,” she whispered, her breath reeking of death, “You should be praying to me.”

“P-p-p-please...”

“Go on, fucking baby, pray to me. Pray to me and I won't kill you.” Her finger lowered to the desk and pressed down upon his chest. Danielle could hear his rib cage starting to crack underneath the enormous pressure.

“Ch-chel-chelsea please. I'm begging you, I don't know, if I did I would you tell.” His hands wrapped around her enormous digit, caressing it. Slowly, painfully, he leaned upward and kissed her chipped nail polish. “Goddess, I'm sorry.”

“Did I say you could fucking touch me?” She flicked her finger forward, and smacked it into Bryce's face. Instantly, parts of the pretty boy's face began to swell, and his nose started to bleed like a faucet. Her finger returned to his chest and slammed down against it as she emphasized each syllable, “Did I say you could fucking touch me?”

“No, Goddess!” Bryce screamed at the top of his lungs. Blood spewed up from his face as he shouted toward Chelsea's face high above him.

“Now where the fuck is Jenni?” Her finger continued to compress his chest, causing the bones in his ribcage to creak like a loose floorboard.

“I don't know Goddess, I swear...”
A frustrated groan erupted from somewhere in Chelsea's throat and her finger plowed through Bryce's ribcage like a pile driver. “Fucking useless,” the giant girl complained. To Danielle's utter shock, there was no eruption of blood and guts, all of them stayed within Bryce's chest cavity. All that came out was whatever was left smeared to Chelsea's finger. “Eww,” the enormous teen said as she inspected her bloody finger, wiping the excess remains of Bryce's internal organs against the clean white paper of the notebook.

Danielle didn't realize it, but her entire body was shaking in terror as she tried to process Bryce's prone form. She felt herself nearly snap to attention when Chelsea's voice rang about above her, “Third time's the charm, right?” The brunette stared up into the enormous pale blue eyes of Chelsea. “Now, Danielle, this is really simple. Ok? You just need to answer the question. Where is Jenni Fitztaylor this period?”

If it weren't for the fact that her vision kept going dark, Danielle would never have realized how much she was blinking in response to the question. The word 'shock,' could not begin to convey how Danielle felt when Chelsea spoke. Something within the shrunken girl snapped as she stared up into Chelsea Dewinter's gigantic face, and she shouted, “Are you fucking insane?! You should be calling a fucking doctor or something. We're all shrunk to like four inches tall and what are you doing? Torturing us because we don't invite you to parties you wouldn't even go to? Jesus Christ, Chelsea, I wouldn't do this to you, I swear I wouldn't ram my finger through your chest or fucking eat you. Get over yourself and save us.”

Chelsea's jaw had dropped open, and the whole room was silent. Danielle could only hope her speech had reached the ears of her shrunken classmates, and they could see some light at the end of this tunnel. Maybe her harsh words had pierced whatever power trip Chelsea was on, and finally brought the situation into some sort of realistic light.

Then Chelsea laughed.

It was soft at first, her lips barely curling into a smile. Then it grew, air being pushed up from her diaphragm as she continued to laugh. One of her gigantic arms slipped around her belly, trying to calm the near painful sensation of the laughter, while her other hand came slapping down upon the desk.

As the titanic teen laughed, Danielle realized that she had no fucking idea what fear felt like. At that moment, she was too afraid to piss herself, too terrified for her bowels to unclench. Or at least that's what she thought until the smell hit her a moment later. Her vision was collapsing upon the image of Chelsea laughing high above her and there was nothing she could do. It was as if she were just watching the events unfold around her rather than actually living them.

“You think... you seriously think...” Chelsea managed between bouts of renewed laughter, “You think this is because you guys don't invite me to parties? Do you really think this about you guys and your petty passive aggressive bullshit? About how you giggle under your breath when Ms. Cavelli asks me some tough question you couldn't answer if you worked on it for a whole damn day?” The giant girl shook her head, “This isn't even about all the times you fucking whores have called me slut, and dyke, and every other nasty term you can think of.

“I'm doing this, because it feels right.” The girl's lipring marred smile stretched out once more, and at her reduced size Danielle watched how the skin puckered and scarred ever so slightly around the simple silver piece of jewelry. “You, and all your little friends, are right where you belong. Where you've always belonged, really, but you just didn't realize it. So now, I'm going to ask you again, and if you don't want to end up sharing space on my shoe with any other little bugs that get in my way, you better answer fucking quick. Where is Jenni?”

A part of the shrunken girl wanted to shout, scream, punch, scratch, and kick against Chelsea. She wanted to call her a whore and a cunt and every horrible word she could think of. Yet, as she stared up into Chelsea's gray eyes, and felt the pressure of her gaze, Danielle realized that the giantess was right. She had been petty. She had been unfair to Chelsea, just because Jenni told her to. Even though Danielle was going to college after graduation, she didn't want to really do anything. Everybody knew you just needed a college degree to get a good job. That's what Jenni had always told her.

Danielle's mouth become very dry as she tried to process everything going on around her. Had she just been following the whims of some crazy girl for the past few years? Did none of her classmates really care that she was the one who helped decide who got invited to parties and who didn't? Her eyes turned to Bryce's limp form, and wondered. He had cared. He would have been her perfect boyfriend, but she was only going to jump on him because he was really the only one asking... and he wasn't really asking.

“Mr. Grayson's English class, Room 113,” she couldn't even recognize her own voice when it spoke.

“There you go,” Chelsea said in mock-kindness as her fingers wrapped around Danielle's form.

Danielle began to squirm in the giant's grip as she was lowered to the ground, “Wh-wha-what are you doing?!” Danielle somehow was able to find her feet as she was set upon the tile floor of the classroom, staring up at Chelsea's body.

As the girl rose from her seat, Danielle lost sight of her face and could only take her in as vast sections of limbs and body parts. Most prominent at her place on the floor though, were Chelsea's gigantic skate sneakers. The large truck sized sneakers caused tremors with every minor adjustment of Chelsea's weight.

“Chelsea, y-yo-you promised that if I answered the question, you'd let me go. You promised you wouldn't kill me!” Danielle began to run away from the giantess, unable to comprehend what was about to happen to her.

#

Chelsea tracked the small girl's movements with her eyes, amazed that the little thing actually thought she might be able to get away after all of that. She could just barely hear Danielle Stockton's little voice screeching up at her, but she couldn't make out the words. With barely any effort, Chelsea raised her left foot and brought it forward like she were taking a very slow step. Once it hovered over Danielle she brought it down quickly, smashing the girl beneath the rubber sole of her sneaker. She could barely feel the small body crush beneath her own foot but she could tell from the blood splatter that she got the girl.

With a smirk Chelsea grabbed her backpack and walked toward the door. Ms. Cavelli was still bumping against her thigh, only half-conscious from her wild ride earlier, and Chelsea knew there would be a lot of fun when the little woman fully came to. Her fingers casually came down, and fondled the small woman like she were nothing more than a key chain.

The giant girl propped the door open and looked out at the rest of her class, spotting a few classmates still cowering in fear from her miniature rampage. “I'll leave this open in case any of you want to try your luck in the hallways,” she peered outside for a moment, amazed to find them still relatively empty, “But if I were you, I wouldn't want to be underfoot.” With a harsh laugh Chelsea stomped her left foot into the ground with enough force to leave a bloody imprint on the white linoleum.

As she started to walk down the hall, and make her way toward Room 113, Chelsea felt a vibration in the pocket of her hooded sweatshirt. Her hand pulled her phone from the enormous pocket and she was surprised to see the little notification light blinking. When she turned on the screen, Chelsea gasped in surprise. It was a text from her friend Liz.