- Text Size +

Chapter 14: Make It Up To You

 

   Hours later I hear the car outside, see the lights shine through the window and sweep across the wall as she turns into the driveway. I don’t know why but I peddle into the darkened living room towards the front door.

   She enters her house with a sigh and tosses her keys on the side table. Her massive silhouette fills the doorway before she slams it behind her with her foot. I race towards her, expecting her to turn the light on and see me in front of her.

   Instead she walks towards me in the dark. It takes me a second but then I panic. I push back on the coaster brake and skid sideways. She doesn’t stop.

   I fall off the bike and scramble in the opposite direction on my hands and knees. I almost scream as her converse passes by overhead and lands right in front of me, wind and bits of dust kicking up in my face. She continues walking into the kitchen.

   The fridge light comes on and I hear her rummaging. I’m panting from the scare. Then I hear it slam shut and she makes her way back towards the front door. I get up and start sprinting away again. I consider picking up the bike but I don’t have time and I just run.

   I hear her footsteps come around the corner into the living room and feel my heart pounding in my chest as she gets closer and then...

   Crunch.

   “SHIT,” she says from up above, stopping. Then, “OH SHIT OH SHIT OHSHITSHITSHIT.

   I gasp in relief. She’s crushed my bike, but not me. She doesn't know that yet. She hops on one foot towards the light switch, the floor shaking under the weight and I panic again and turn to run once more. She lands right beside me and I fall. The light clicks on and she pivots on her toes, the heel of the shoe passing by overhead.

   “OH THANK GOD,” she says, seeing the crunched bike but no blood.

   Then she looks at the sole of her shoe, just in case.

   “WHEW.”

   I’m laying on my back, directly underneath of her. I have a great view all the way up her black stockings to the dark shadow of her crotch under her skirt, and the underside of her boobs far above in her dress shirt.

   “OH, THERE YOU ARE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DID I ALMOST STEP ON YOU?”

   She squats down and puts her finger on my chest lightly, seeing if I’m okay.

   “I just wanted to see you,” I say.

   Her eyes scrunch up as she smiles.

   “AWWW. DID YOU MISS ME?”

   I nod.

   “I WAS GONE LONGER THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD BE, I’M SORRY. LET ME MAKE IT UP TO YOU, OKAY?”

   I nod again. I get up onto my hands and knees and crawl over to her shoe. I don’t know why, I’m not thinking straight. But I just lay my lips on the edge of her rubber sole and kiss it long and gently.

   “OH. I SEE,” she says.

She watches me kiss for a while, and then stands up. With her other foot, she holds down the heel of her shoe and pops it off, then steps back and uses her stockinged foot to pull of the other shoe.

   “I’VE BEEN IN THESE STOCKINGS AND SHOES ALL DAY. MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE A SHOWER FIRST.”

   I just roll onto my back, presenting my erection. She smiles wryly.

   “OKAY THEN,” she says.

   After a second, she lifts her left foot and hovers it over me. I can see the colour of her skin at the curves of her foot through the black fabric. Then she lowers her footl.  I shiver in delight as the ball of her foot presses down on me. I am engulfed in the warm, soft weight. It is slightly damp, but doesn’t smell harshly. It smells like her. Only my head isn’t under any weight, perfectly exposed under the curve of her toes. It’s a little hard to breathe but that makes it all the more exciting..

   She starts moving her foot up and down, minutely for her, but for me the movement is all encompassing and exquisite. It pushes my whole body up and down with her against the floor, and the soft but firm sole pressing against my whole body feels amazing, especially on my dick. I close my eyes and lick the silky fabric as she foot fucks me on the floor. Soon I start gasping as she brings me close to climax. I groan loudly as I cum, still being steadily pressed up and down under her huge foot, my squashed cock spurting cum. For a while she keeps going, and exhausted, I can do nothing but enjoy the heavy body message. Eventually she lifts her toes, and bends over.

   “OH. I THOUGHT I FELT SOMETHING.”

   I think I am the luckiest man alive.