- Text Size +

Chapter 12: Kissed

 

   The night Naomi gave me my first foot job, we talked a little, but not much. She asked if I had a name, and I told her it was Alpha and let her look at the tattoo on my back. We didn’t really know what to say and it was awkward and we were tired. So we went to bed soon after.

   The next day we talked more. She asked me if I was alright, if I needed anything. It was strange, this woman I had spent weeks with now felt as if we had just met. It was still a little awkward. That night we both just masturbated in our beds.

The next day she came back with an actual little bed for me, and a tiny bmx bike. She also removed the barrier underneath her door. I keep the bike outside in the hall and rip around the house freely.

   The next night though, I needed to go back. I didn’t wait until she was asleep. With some trepidation, I made my way towards her bed. She watched as I climbed the blanket and got to her feet. When I inserted myelf and started fucking her toes, she helped a little, moving her them back and forth against me. When I came, she picked me up and smiled, wiped us off with a tissue and put me back in my bed. I drifted off to sleep fairly quickly, but I’m pretty sure I became half awake and heard her masturbating later.

   Did I mention I think I’m falling love?

   This afternoon she comes home, and I stand up on the bed table to greet her. She’s in a hurry.

   “I HAVE TO GO ALPHA, I’M SORRY. I’LL BE BACK TOMORROW AFTER WORK. HERE, I GOT YOU SOME FOOD.”    

   “Oh,” I say. “Okay.”

   I’m surprised by the disappointment in my own voice. Naomi quickly scoops up some of the brand-name shrunken-man food from the bag, a new flavour this time, and slaps the little bowl down on the table before rushing off to to the shower.

   When she comes out, she opens her dresser and starts stuffing clothes into a travel bag. Finally she looks around for anything she’s forgotten.

   “OKAY,” she says, flustered. “GOTTA GO. BYE!”

   I raise one hand and wave goodbye. I must have looked more dejected than I thought because she comes toward me with a frown on my lips.

   “OHH, I’M SORRY LITTLE GUY.” She wraps her fingers around me and bends down, and lays a kiss gently on the top of my head. “DON’T WORRY, I’LL BE BACK. I WOULDN’T ABANDON YOU. I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW.”

   And then she’s gone.

   She kissed me though. I sit down happily..

 

Chapter 13: Waiting

 

   It’s a little over sixteen hours later. Naomi should have been back a few hours ago. It’s getting dark outside. I haven’t fapped all day.

Maybe something went wrong. Maybe she’s in the hospital or something and I’m going to be stuck here for weeks alone.

   I’m anxious. I’ve been trying to learn wheelies on my bike. I pop one too hard and crash onto my back. I just roll over onto my side and stare at the wall.