- Text Size +

Chapter 11: Unreal

 

   I need to get back to her feet. They’re the only thing on my mind these days. Several nights ago I had been out to try to sneak into her converse again. My urge to get off on something that had touched her feet had overwhelmed my sense of trauma at having been destroyed in them. But when I got there I found she had put them higher up a shelf, and I couldn’t get to them. Worse yet, on my way back she caught me in the hall as she was going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. The next day she had installed a guard that fit under her door so I couldn’t fit under it. The inscription on the guard was Kali Corp.

   Being trapped in her room for a few days is driving me insane. My daily schedule has been exercising and jerking off. Today I’ve jogged all the way around the room, climbed up and down her blanket twice, and spilled my seed into my hand three times. Hopefully now I won’t blow my load so soon between her toes. That’s right, I’m going back.

   I can hear Naomi sleeping as I climb up her blanket. I’m lucky it’s such a large blanket and her bed is fairly small, so it’s always spilling onto the floor. The climb is easier than before. After only a few days of practice the change is noticeable, and though my muscles ache it feels good to be in such shape. I can tell the food she feeds me is helping me build mass too, not like the scraps we lived off at Haven. For a second I remember Beta and my heart sinks in my chest. But I push the thoughts away quickly. I don’t want to think about what might have happened to her. There’s nothing I can do now anyway. Maybe I should grieve, but I’m not ready to do that yet. I shake my head and continue the ascent.

   When I get to the top, I see her feet at the end of the bed, exposed in the night light. I guess in her sleep she kicked the blanket off. I hesitate, but only for a second.

   I jog over the cushiony expanse of the blanket, the streetlight outside casting long shadows. It feels like a strange moonscape and I am bouncing around in low gravity.

   When I get there the familiar scent excites me. I know I shouldn’t be doing this again but I really can’t fucking help it. My cock is rock hard as I make my way to her ankles. She’s fallen asleep on her back, and her feet are pointed upward this time. I marvel at the height of them. I consider humping her heel until I cum, but I’m feeling reckless and I really want to feel her toes again.

   I can feel her ankle under the blanket as I go forwards.Gingerly I touch the top of her foot. I get no response, hear no change in breathing. I step from the blanket up onto her skin. It is a slippery slope, but I’m careful and slowly make my way up her foot to her toes.

   And then I’m there, standing with my feet together in the space between her big and second toes, holding onto them so I don’t fall backwards. I rub my cock on the inside of her second toe and kiss her. Then I insert myself where the toes press together, and sigh at the feeling of bliss. I start pumping in and out. I’m going to cum soon, not as soon as before, but I can stretch it out if I try hard. I moan and rub my cheek on her toes. Without really thinking I look over my shoulder.

   Naomi is staring wide-eyed at me in the dark.

   I shriek and lose my footing, falling backwards and sliding down her foot and into a heap on the bed. Naomi sits forward, and when I look up her face is looming high above. Her feet, towering over me, now feel threatening. I start to crawl backwards in fear.

   “WAIT,” she says.

   I stop. I’m in a cold sweat. I can feel the adrenaline making my body shake. She doesn’t sound mad, or even very surprised. More like concerned.

   “WHAT YOU WERE DOING BACK THERE? SO... YOU HAVE LIKE A ...FOOT FETISH?” she asks.

   I swallow.

   “OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT MAYBE I WAS DREAMING THAT OTHER NIGHT WHEN I FOUND YOU ON THE FLOOR... SO... IS THIS WHY YOU WERE IN MY SHOE TOO?”

   I don’t know what to say. She’s not mad though. Slowly, I nod.

   “WOW. THAT IS... SO CRAZY. I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I DIDN’T KNOW HOW TO ASK, OR IF YOU CAN EVEN REALLY SPEAK. CAN YOU? ...SPEAK?”

   I blink. It’s a stunning realization, although I always knew, I hadn’t really considered it. She doesn’t quite realize that we are just normal, shrunken people.

   “Yes,” I croak. My throat is dry and I swallow again.

   “WOW...SORRY, I JUST...”

   We stare at eachother for a long time.

   “DO YOU STILL WANT TO...”

   There’s another awkward silence. I don’t know what she’s talking about, I can’t think and I just don’t know how to speak to her.   

   But then she brings her knee up and slowly slides her foot towards me. I start to crawl back but stop. I realize what she may be doing.

   “I...” I say.

   She pauses, looking at me as if for permission, and then continues to slowly advance her foot. It’s daunting, seeing the giant toes come towards me. But with my heart pounding, I realize just how excited I am. Her mouth opens slightly in amazement, and I look down and see I already have an erection. I’m shaking again but this time in anticipation. Her big toes glide over me, twitching slightly, covering my field of vision, and for a second I wonder if she’s just going to suffocate me under them. But then they lower tenderly, and the ball of her toe rests on my penis and I exhale in relief and pleasure at the touch. Her toe looms over me, covering most of my body. I let my arms collapse and lay on my back, surrendering. All my senses are overwhelmed by her toe, and when she starts moving it up down on my cock I am lost in heaven. I moan wildly, my chest and upper body heaving and jerking as she toe fucks me. It’s too unreal, It feels too good to be true. I’m shaking in ecstasy. In between spasms I hug her toe and kiss it fiercely before collapsing back again.

   I build up quickly, and I have only seconds to groan in pure pleasure before I’m pumping my load out under her toe. She doesn’t stop her movement as I buck and cum repeatedly, helplessly underneath.

   And then it’s over and I fall back, limp and gasping. She leans forward.

   “OH... ARE YOU DONE?”