- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Enjoy The Ride

 

   For a long moment I can’t remember where I am. I’ve just woken up still inside Naomi’s shoe. My dick is sticking to the sole with dry cum. I realize that there is light in here. I look behind me, and there is sunlight streaming into the shoe, dust motes floating lazily. I feel the floor underneath me shuddering, and become suddenly afraid.

   Naomi is awake. It’s morning and I am still in her shoe. Worse, I can feel she’s in a hurry from the shaking of the floor.

   “SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT,” I hear her from above.

   Suddenly the light is blocked out and I tumble onto my back as her massive stocking-clad foot quickly fills the entire shoe. All I have time to do before I am engulfed is lift my arms in defense, and suddenly I am pressed against the floor of the shoe by her silken foot. Then my body feels like it has left my stomach behind as her foot lifts, and then drops, and I’m squashed. As I gag from the pressure, flashbacks of being crushed to death fill my mind. I can’t even struggle because of the constant disorienting movement and pressure. One moment I am floating in space, then next it feels like my guts are going to get squished out my mouth. I try to remember to breathe, find some of kind of rhythm. I can’t even scream.

   Then it changes, gravity seems to pull me down as if I’m standing up. I hear maybe a car door being slammed shut. There’s a muffled roar from outside and I am pressed into the shoe again. The torture starts again. Somewhere in the back of my mind I realize she’s driving her car, and I’m being pressed into the pedals.

   Eventually I seem to find some sense of pattern. The press becomes a long steady crush as she accelerates, followed by quick release and then a hard crush as she puts on the brake. During the acceleration, I find time to get my thoughts straight. My head is turned sideways so I can breathe through my squashed cheeks. I can feel them bruising from pressure and being rubbed raw by the panty hose, so I try to quickly change sides between pedals.

   Where is she going? She’s obviously in a hurry so she must be late. Work? That could explain the stockings.

   She slams on the breaks and I feel two sharp pains in my chest. Oh my God I think she broke a couple ribs. This might be it, I might actually die again right now.

   Nope. She lets up and I gasp just in time before being pressed into the gas pedal. I want to scream as my broken ribs get pushed up inside of me. Eventually she eases up. I can’t stay here. I need to get the pressure off of my ribs or I might die of pain. I try to move my arms but I can’t. Not until the next brake. I tense myself.

   Finally it comes. The pressure lifts and I desperately try to pull myself downwards, away from the ball of her foot and down into the arch. It is much harder than I hoped as I have been pressed into the same spot so long my arms are almost numb and I am imprinted into the shoe. Too late, I am crushed back again and cry at the piercing pain in my ribs.

   The pressure lifts and I almost forget to move as I am flooded with relief. This time I push up from the floor and feel myself start to slide downwards towards her arch.

   Not fast enough though, her foot comes down on me and the pressure on my face catches me off guard. I’m suffocating, my nose breaks but I can’t scream. I can flail my limbs a little bit now but it is almost worse than before because there is nothing I can possibly do. I’m completely powerlessMy thoughts start to drift, I am dying under her foot. Suffocated and crushed in her shoe. I can taste the blood from my nose as it drips down the back of my throat. I’m going to die again, I’m going to die again, I’m going to die again...

   I vaguely feel the floor sliding by on my back. Consciousness returns slowly. I’m not dead, but the pain in my face and chest make me feel like I should be. I can feel the soft foot and pantyhose over my body, but it there isn’t much force. I must be under the arch. I made it. I lie there, no strength to do anything else.

   I don’t know how long I stay like that. She must be pressing with her toes, because I feel myself start to slide under her heel. The pressure is slightly more, the flesh firmer. I am stuck snugly under her heel as she drives. As my head starts to clear, I realize I already have a stiffy pressing against her foot. My face must be a bloody mess and my chest feels like I have been stabbed by spears, but I can’t help but enjoy the rubbing sensation of her foot against my cock. After all, I’ve been fantasizing about this for some time now. I try to press my hips up against her heel but the pain in my chest makes me stop. Instead I just try to enjoy the ride.

   With surprisingly little effort, I can feel myself building up again. If I think about where I am at the moment, my position, I get a rush of arousal. I can’t hump her foot, not without pain, but the movement of her flesh is enough to start getting me off. Her fucking me without even knowing really starts to get to me, and soon I am about to cum. I taste blood again as I start to breathe heavily from my mouth in anticipation. I struggle to raise my chin and lick her foot.

   It’s suddenly quieter outside. She must have turned off the car. Alarm bells go off in my head. Suddenly I am weightless again. I realize far too late my position.

   Naomi steps out of the car and stands up. The heel presses down into my midsection, my legs are pulverized and my cock is smashed flat and everything inside of me is pushed upwards and bursts out of my neck and mouth. I spew my gore all over her sole before everything goes black.