- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Converse

 

   I have never been outside the room at night. It feels like a new world. The air is cooler, the outside sounds are reduced to the odd vehicle passing by and sirens in the distance. The light from outside is the golden orange of a streetlight, casting deep shadows onto the living room.

   I see my goal. The converse are scattered in the entranceway. My heart jumps in my throat.I haven’t seen them since the day Naomi took me here.

   I make my way to them. They are pointed towards me, the black canvas melting into the night and the white rubber and laces almost glowing dimly in the dark. The front toes are raised slightly from wear, exposing another dark and exciting shadow, the sole.

   How strange, I think to myself. Where did this fetish even come from? I should be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder or something, not a rising paraphilia. Maybe its like Stockholm syndrome, or something.

  I’m not a fucking psychologist, who cares. This is who I am now. I’m about to get off in Naomi’s shoe and it’s going to the best thing ever.

   I put my hand up and run it along the bumps of the rubber toe. It’s just about as tall as I am. I caress the canvas and the steel rings on the breathing holes on the sides. My cock is rock hard. The shoe smells of canvas and worn leather and dust, and from the outside I can catch the slightest hint of her body smell.

   I grab onto one big lace and use it to pull myself up to the lip of the shoe. It’s not a hightop or a low, its in the middle. The thin material wavers slightly but supports me as I clamber up. When I get to the top, I breathe deep and gaze into the dark well below. The smell of her is strong, stronger than in the sock. There is more of a sweat tinge to it, but it is surprisingly not unpleasant. In fact it’s exciting, and I remember again where I am and what I’m doing.

Pervert.

   Suddenly the canvas folds under my weight and I’m falling into darkness. There’s a moment of panic and then I bounce into the rubbery sole of the heel section. Dazed but unhurt, I gather myself.

   I’m struck by profundity. In this moment I could be floating in unfathomable space, maybe purgatory, black and endless. But I think it’s closer to Heaven than that.

   Eventually I find the will to crawl forward. The richness of her odour and the mustiness of worn leather and fabric is intoxicating. Under my hands the sponginess of the sole is a pleasant yet surreal anchor in the darkness. My head is swimming.

   I’m in the toe section now and I press my lips into the sole. I can taste her faintly. It’s like a little electric shock on my tongue. I press my hips down onto the sole and rub my cock into the shoe. I start panting and licking the sole as I hump it frantically.

   My mind goes blank as I quickly start to peak. I hump desperately, moving my whole body up and down. Orgasm seems to evade me, taunt me as I struggle. But then it comes, and I gasp, splooging into the sole of her shoe. I sigh and collapse, wasted.